Reaper DXD

By deuxdude

Ever since that 'night', everything changed. You found out that you wield the power of the Grim Reaper, half... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (End Of Season 1)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (End Of Season 2)

Chapter 9

2.4K 35 6
By deuxdude

After the events with Riser Phenex, Rias moves in with you. Everything else in Kuoh was peaceful. No Strays. No spoiled-hearted jackasses. Of course throwing caution to the wind is stupid. You still trained with Death in case something like this ever happens again. Speaking of Death, he and DDraig told you and Issei about their history with the Reaper killing the dragons due to them causing trouble, especially DDraig and Albion, the Twin Sky Dragons. Death was assigned to stopped their fighting since there were casualties and fighting the two went on for 4 centuries ago. Right now it's morning and you tried getting up but Rias was clinging to you like a stuff animal.

Rias: "Morning Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yeah morning. Tell me something, why are you in my bed again instead of going into the guest room? That I made for you?"

Rias: "Well I tried to make do in there but it wasn't good enough. I needed someone to stay with me in slumber. Besides now that I think of it. You're a very comfortable pillow.~"

Y/N: "Well release me, today's a school day."

Rias: "Fine. Oh one more thing, our club room is getting cleaned up. So you want to meet up at Issei's house?"

Y/N: "No thanks. If Issei's a total pervert, then I don't want to know if his parents are like him as well."

Rias: "They aren't that bad. Take my word for it."

Y/N: "Even so, I want to be alone for awhile. Maybe next time."

At School

You were listening to some music and relaxing as usual until you saw Issei coming your way.

Issei: "Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey. What's going on?"

Issei: "The school is getting spring cleaning so there's no go in the clubroom. Wanna hang in my place?"

Y/N: "Not today. Just wanna be alone for awhile."

Issei: "C'mon man. Look I promise there's no pervert shit happening in my place. Honest."

???: "Whatcha fools talkin' about?"

That's when his friends, Matsuda and Motohama, showed up.

Issei: "Hey guys."

Motohama: "Hey yourself! We see you hanging around the guy who beaten the crap outta us."

Issei: "Whoa now! Y/N and I are friends! Besides we kinda had it coming."

Motohama: "Yeah well better careful around him because there's some nasty rumors going on. Like hanging around with hot ladies following a path of uncertain evil."

Matsuda: "Yeah some real rotten shit man!"

Hearing that bullshit spouting on saying you are a pervert made you tower above the Perverted Duo and did this:

Y/N: "Obviously you bastards are making this up. Try that again, you're dead."

Matsuda/Motohama: "...Y-Yes sir..."

Issei: "Is that true?"

???: "Oh dear. Has the Perverted Trio been messing with Y/N, beef cake?"

Issei: "Aika?"

Aika: "I'm surprised you've been spared, Issei. Have you given up on your primal urges?"

Issei: "That's none of your business!"

Aika: "You know you can't get with a girl with that little package on ya!"

Before Issei said anything, his Sacred Gear is acting. You sensed it and taken him to go see Akeno, she was sucking the perv's Sacred Gear's power to prevent further strain through his finger and as you can see, Issei was getting off it. His mind went completely blank.

Y/N: "Is he dead?"

Akeno: "No just fainted. It's quite adorable actually."

You shook your head and began to head out. But Akeno pounced you before you did anything.

Akeno: "Now its your turn.~"

Y/N, *blushed*: "I don't feel any pain woman."

Akeno: "Too bad.~ Because I want this happen."

She rubbed her body around you and kissing you. You tried to not to give in. She reached your ear and starts to whisper.

Akeno: "You know I can go all the way with you but Rias will get super jealous. Can't have that. But feel free to give me the greenlight.~"

She now licks and nibbles on your ear.

Y/N: 'I really just can't get used to this.'

Akeno: "After seeing what you did to Riser despite his immortality, I couldn't stop watching. You and Issei were the definition of manliness. I wonder is this love or lust? Can you tell me, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I..."

That's when the bell rang and it was time to leave."

Timeskip

You walk around the Kuoh. Just getting by until you sensed a familiar aura.

???: "Well hello there Y/N. Been a while.~"

Y/N: "Raynare..."

Raynare, *in clothes*: "You like it?~ It's the form I used to trick Issei.~"

Y/N: "Why are you here?"

Raynare: "There's another Fallen Angel who went rogue again, Kokabiel."

Y/N: "Deal with him yourself. He shouldn't be much of a problem for you and your friends."

Raynare: "I love it when you think I am the strongest. But he's a High Rank Fallen Angel."

Y/N, *sighed*: "Where is he?"

Raynare: "Fufufufufu.~ I'm afraid I don't know. Figure it out for yourself.~"

That's when she disappeared in a black gust of wind and whispered in his ear from behind.

Raynare: "We'll see each other again, handsome.~"

She licked his ear and disappeared again. What's more? You sensed a Stray Devil and went to where its at.

You arrived at what looked like a run-down, abandoned house. The disgusting smell of blood hit your nostrils after entered through the open doorway, which didn't have a door. The inside seemed to have had all the walls between the rooms knocked down, making it a rather large space. It was pretty gloomy too.

???: "Well, what do we have here?"

That was a feminine voice.

Stray Devil: "It's a human, and he smells delicious."

The Stray Devil appeared as a teenage girl who seemed to be at your age, with light reddish pink hair that reached her lower back. Except that there were bat wings protruding from her back, as in actual bat wings, not a devil's regular bat-like wings. Then there was her clothing, or rather the lack of it. She was wearing only black, skimpy under garments.

This caused you blushed for a few moments.

Stray Devil: "Such a cute boy, I do love handsome boys, I get to have so much fun with them before, or while I eat them."

She said as she licked her lips. Her tone was rather seductive and enticing. Seeing that you wasn't doing anything, she decide to claim her delicious-looking and smelling meal.

Stray Devil: "If you won't make a move, then I guess I will!"

You managed to gdt out of the way.

Stray Devil: "My my, what's this? Looks like you're a feisty one."

Not only you didn't reply hour head was down slightly and his hair was overshadowing your eyes while your mask manifests on your face.

Y/N: "You...killed innocent people and you expect me to have 'fun' with you? I want your soul!"

Stray Devil: "Looks like you like it rough. Not that I mind. I'll get to have s much more fun with you!"

You didn't respond and silently raised your scythe above with one hand.

Stray Devil: "What are you doing? You'll never hit me from that distance."

You swung it, releasing a powerful wave.

The stray realised her mistake too late and couldn't dodge. The powerful wave of energy completely destroyed her after having her soul collected.

[Transfer]

For the sake of not going home unchecked, you sensed any other hostile being and sensed the Stray Exorcist and its located in a neighborhood. You went to that location and saw a priest running for his life. But he's not the target. But the one chasing him is. Therefore, you saved him from an incoming attack as he ran as fast as he could.

???: "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "Hello Kiba, you looked troubled."

Kiba didn't say anything but a laugh was heard as it approaches. It was that same FUCKING priest, Freed.

Freed: "Yoohoo! If it isn't the Devils fanboy and pretty boy! Long no see huh?"

Kiba, *summons his blade*: "Freed Selzan! That light! No...it can't be!"

Freed: "That's right! It Ex-Cal-I-Bur!"

Y/N: "And here I thought sending you sky high would kill you."

Freed: "Too bad it didn't! Of course when I landed, it FUCKING hurt! But hey I'm cool since it didn't reduced me to ground-flavored pizza! As for your previous actions, I had to be prepared so I won't lose again!"

Y/N: "You should have stayed dead."

Freed: "Sorry don't feel like it. Care for a rain check? Why don't we ask Excalibur here on who dies around here?"

You charged right at him but he managed to dodge it only for Kiba to strike him down but deflected with Excalibur which bounced off him. Sending the Knight to the ground. Just then a magic circle appeared on Freed's ear and making him upset that he had to leave.

Freed: "Love to kill you all but I gotta go, later haters!"

You tried to stop him but an unknown circle appeared from below his your feet and transported you away while Freed was nowhere to be seen.

Kiba: "Y/N!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 484 18
Echo was having a typical day at school when the unexpected happened a demon appeared. It murdered everyone in her class wounding her fatally across...
32 0 15
High school student discovers supernatural powers and joins a group of others with similar powers to protect his hometown from creatures born from pe...
110 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...
8.7K 131 20
intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for. Now let's see what awaits me in hell... ...