Glitch me (Glitchtrap x GN re...

By mushroomzy

[ON HOLD] ✷ You're a famous streamer, your fans had been begging you to play the new FNAF Help Wanted so you... More

ɨռʄօʀʍǟȶɨօռֆ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛʟɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛʟʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦɨʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɛʋɛռ

ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

1.5K 62 141
By mushroomzy

TW: strong language. Extreme disappointment. Yandere behavior. Torture. Weapons. Mention of blood. Graphic scenes.

✷✷✷

His lips were about to touch mine when...

- MMM! - Will groans in pain and confusion.

The poor boy was kissing the hard cover of the book I was reading. My eyes were closed tightly as I pressed the book on his face. I push him away and run out of the library.

- _______! Wait! - Will shouts after putting the book back on the table.

I completely ignored him and continued without looking back. I didn't care about getting in the car and driving away, I went running through the streets. After a long time running through the city, I entered the cafe, my safe space. I bended over, with a hand on my chest and one on my waist, panting.

- ________? Are you okay? - Robin asks, placing the towel they had on their hands on the counter and walking up to me.

- Yes... I just need a moment... - I say, panting in the middle of each word.

- I'll get you a cup of water. - Emma, who went running to behind the counter, says. Soon, she comes back with a cup with cold water.

- Thank you, Emma. - I thank her and grab the cup, taking a big gulp of the water.

- Feeling better? - Emma asks.

- Yes, definitely. Thank you. - I softly smile.

- Why were you running, ________? What happened? Is someone following you? - Robin asks, worried, putting a hand on my shoulder.

- I... I prefer to not talk about it. - I mumble, lowering my head so they wouldn't see the red on my cheeks.

- Alright... But take a seat. - Robin says, pulling me to the closest empty table.

I nod and sit at it. Emma went back to work but Robin stayed next to me, looking into nothing and thinking. Soon, it was like the light bulb on top of Robin's head had turned on.

- ________, I have an idea. - Robin says, sitting in front of me.

- What is it? - I ask, honestly curious.

- Today is payday. - they say excitedly.

- Yes, and? - I raise a brow.

- Remember that I told you that my aunt has a lake house? - they ask and I nod. - So, what it we go there? You know, go on vacation! You have been really stressed recently and I think it would be good for you to relax.

- Really? - I ask excitedly, loving the idea. - Wait. Will Chris let us go?

- I'll talk to him right now. I'll be right back. - they say, rushing to our manager's office.

I lay my head on the table. Soon, the door's bell rings. I look up to see the least person I wanted to see. He smirked again as soon as he saw me. My cheeks got warm and red again. He innocently waved at me. He was slowly walking to where I was. I started panicking again. I needed someone to stop him. Luckily, Robin came back running to tell me the news.

- ________! Chris gave us 2 days! - Robin says, excitedly.

- That's... Wonderful! When are we going? - I ask, trying to ignore Will's presence.

- Tomorrow. - they say, happily.

- Where are we going? - Will asks, crossing his arms.

- We're going to spend 2 days Robin's family lake house. - I answer, trying to not make eye contact.

- I'm in. - he says.

- Oh, oh. Can I go too? - Emma asks.

- Of course. - Robin answers.

- Can I bring my cousin? - I ask, knowing that it was a good chance for Emma and her to spend time together.

- Why not? Invite her. - Robin answers, smiling.

- Wait, who's going to work then? - I ask, confused.

- Chris said he has some people wanting to try for the job and it'll be a good opportunity to see their skills. - Robin responds and I sigh in relief.

I nod. Robin goes back to work while chatting with Emma about our little vacation. Will sits in front of me and just looks deep into my eyes. I try to look away but his gaze was so penetrating that it was like I was hypnotized. Looking at him, I noticed something. That trip... Would be more problematic than any of us could imagine.

✷✷✷

Will and I were finishing closing the cafe. Our manager had already went home, after giving us our payment, of course, so after we were done we would go to the mall to buy Will a phone. Obviously, our payment wouldn't be enough to buy a phone... But I decided to be generous and pay half of the price. We cleaned the tables and placed the chairs on them. We wiped the floor and turned the lights off before leaving and locking the doors. I put my hands in any and all pockets I had looking for my car keys, and started panicking when I was not finding them.

- Looking for this? - Will asks, smirking and shaking the keys in his hands.

- Yes, thank you. - I go forward to take the keys but he raises his arm. - Come on. Stop fooling around.

I try to take the keys again but he dodges. Starting to get annoyed, I try once more but again, failed. He had raised his arm as much as he could, and, since he was tall and had long arms, I couldn't reach it. I kept jumping to try to get it but the motherfucker would jump at the same time to not let me get them. I was going to jump one more time but he then wrapped his free arm around me and pulled me closer.

- What are you doing?! - I asked, annoyed, trying to free myself from his grip.

- Give me a kiss and I give you the keys. - he says with a playful tone and a smirk.

- What?! Why would I do that?! - I ask, struggling to get away from him.

- So you don't want your keys? - he says, obviously making fun of me.

- I... I want it. - I mumble.

- So where's my kiss? - he asks, chuckling.

I "tsk". He was already preparing himself to get his stupid kiss. I start getting closer to him, placing my hands on his chest. Soon, a genius idea pops in my head. I smile and when our lips were about to touch, my knee goes back to his personal area. He bends in pain once more and I quickly grab the keys from his hand, rushing to the car.

- I guess someone won't get a kiss. - I tease him, entering the car.

- Yeah... And someone soon also won't have balls... - he mumbles in pain, slowly making his way to the car.

He was obviously mad and it was very funny to me. He was pouting and "tsk"ing all the way to the mall. I couldn't help but find it cute.

✷✷✷

After buying Will a phone and having a delicious dinner, we were finally home and I was ready to slip under my blanket and sleep. I was tired and sleepy so as soon as we entered the house, I said good night and made my way to my room. I quickly changed clothes and layed in bed. It was so comfortable and warm. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep and drift to my dream realm.

(Author's POV)

(Graphic scenes)

After waiting for you to fall asleep, Will grabbed that same kitchen knife and made his way to the warehouse. He needed to tell his "friend" the news he had. When he got there, he excitedly jumped to where Nathaniel was. The boy was as bad as ever. There were deep cuts everywhere. Puddles of blood and dried red stains on the floor. It was such lovely sight for Will. It was amusing for him.

- Hello there, puppy. - Will says, patting Nathaniel's head before grabbing a wrist full of his hair and pulling his head back. - I have some news to tell you, you know? ________ and I are going on vacation tomorrow. We'll stay away for two days, so don't miss me too much, alright?

Will maniacally laughs, entertained. Nathaniel refused to look into his eyes, he was full of fear and consumed by the need to die and stop that torture. Will then pulls Nathaniel's hair harder and spits on his face.

- I'm talking with you, you disgusting bastard. Say something! - Will orders.

- Alright... - Nathaniel weakly says.

- That's a good little thing. - Will says, chuckling. - Now, what should we do today, hm? Maybe some... Cuts?

- No... Please... No more... - Nathaniel begs.

- What is your idea then? - Will asks.

- Please... Just let me go... I won't report you... I won't call the police... Just please let me go... - Nathaniel cries, begging for his life and freedom.

- Oh but what would be the fun in that? - Will pouts. He then slashes a humongous cut on Nathaniel's thigh, making the boy cry out in pain. - Look at that. Much better. What do you think of another one?

Nathaniel frenetically shakes his head left and right, signaling a "no", but Will only nods with a creepy smile on his face. He then places the knife on Nathaniel's cheek and cuts it deeply. Blood starts dripping from the miserable boy's cheek, what only made Will's smile grow wider and lick the blood coming out from the cut.

- Aw, if you were as good as how your blood tastes maybe I would let you go... But since that's not the case... - Will says before stabbing Nathaniel's shoulder and leave the knife there.

The puddle of blood on the floor only grew wider and wider. This time, unluckily, Will had gotten some blood on his clothes. He thought for a minute and decided that burning that clothes would be the best option, even though that clothes weren't his. Will then stands up, deciding that it was time to go back home. He removed the knife from Nathaniel's shoulder, making a lot of blood come out from it and went back to your house like nothing happened. Noticing you were still asleep, he smiled and started to get rid of all things stained in blood. He burned the clothes in a farm very far away from the town and cleaned the knife very well. He then, wore a pajama and layed on the sofa, soon falling asleep.

✷✷✷

Not very far away from there, on a bar, a employee was taking the trash out when the air got thick and it was difficult to breath. The man gasped for air when a glitchy portal opened and spit a metal thing from it. After the portal closed, the air came back to normal, but the poor guy was frozen. A weird and enormous robot was right in front of him, and it came from nowhere. The animatronic looked like some kind of clown, it had red hair in pigtails, red cheeks, a red nose, green eyes, a red dress and a microphone in hand. The thing stood up and looked around, soon spotting the guy. It slowly approaches him, it's metal heavy feet making loud noises on the floor. It then stopped right in front of him and it's belly opened, revealing a claw with an ice cream. The man looks at the robot, who was smiling widely at him, and hesitantly grabs the ice cream. Noticing that everything was okay, he smiles, but it was too soon to feel relieved. The claw, that had went back inside the robot, came out once again, this time faster and aggressively, and it grabbed the man by his waist, quickly pulling him inside the robots cavity. The man was incredibly big for the small cavity that seemed to be made for little things, or people, to be put inside, so he was completely squished in. His bones broke, his skin ripped and a lot of blood splashed out, staining the walls and the trash bins. The robots smile never faded as it walked away like nothing happened.

(Graphic scene over)

✷✷✷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.8K 14
🔦🩸👾 ── FNAF MOVIE┊❪ ᴍɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴍɪᴅᴛ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 ❜࿔*:・゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
48.5K 1.2K 12
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ✐) 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ? sʜᴇ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴜɴɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ sᴏ sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠ...
105K 4.1K 19
(•̀ᴗ•́)وUNPAUSED(•̀ᴗ•́)و "What a weirdo. He asked you to meet up at some children's pizza place at 11 o'clock at night? Definitely not, (Y/N)." "I kn...
5.9K 376 22
This is a sequel to Looper, so it won't make much sense unless you read the first one. He came back to haunt you, in a world that was supposed to be...