Alex 10: A Human Shapeshifter...

By JunkBot45

Omnitrix Wielder Alex Grinder was in the middle of a fierce battle with the infamous rogue Chronosapien Maltr... More

Main Protagonist's.
Alex Grinder's Profile.
Alex's Pokémon Team!
Omnitrix Functions.
Chapter 1: Human vs. Chronosapien Mastermind!
Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.
Chapter 3: Saving the Universe!
Chapter 4: MeleMele Island!
Chapter 5: Human vs. Pokémon!
Chapter 6: A New Day, a New Alien and 2 New Friend's.
Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!
Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)
Chapter 9: Another Encounter! (+More new Alien's!)
Chapter 10: Should I Trust Them? Maybe.
Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!
Chapter 12: The Pokémon School Part 2!
Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)
A very quick update!
Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.
Chapter 15: Another encounter with Team Rocket, 2 new teammates & New Aliens!
Chapter 16: A New Home! (+ Meeting Lillie & Gladion)
Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)
Chapter 18: UB-02 Beauty.
Chapter 19: Meeting Ilima and Battling Team Rocket & Team Skull... Again!
Chapter 20: An Alolan Sleepover. (+ New Aliens)
Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.
Chapter 22: A Tough, yet Legendary Battle!
Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.
Chapter 24: Spending Time with Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie.
Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.
Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)
Chapter 27: Memories in the Mist!
Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!
Chapter 29: Mating Season. (18+)
Chapter 30: The Galar Region + Baking Competition.
Chapter 31: The Galar Region: Aftermath.
Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!
Chapter 33: Visiting the Unova Region. (& Unlocking A New Aliens!)
Chapter 34: More Evolutions, & An Early Christmas Dance!
Chapter 35: Visiting Spikemuth!
Chapter 36: Going Back Home!
Epilogue: Christmas in Bellwood! (Very Late Christmas & New Years Special!)

Main Antagonists!

962 13 5
By JunkBot45

Name: Tupp.
Age: 35.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'37".
Weight: 99.7 lbs.
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Trio Leader.
Likes:
• Causing mischief.
• Taking other peoples Pokémon.
Dislikes:
• Being beaten.
• The bitter taste of defeat.
Type of Villain: No information.

Overview:
Tupp is a recurring character appearing in the Sun & Moon series. He is a member of Team Skull. Tupp also has a fierce rivalry with Ilima.

Personality:
As a member of Team Skull, Tupp is not a very nice person as he holds many grudges which he never lets go. He also has an intense rivalry with Ilima whom he envy's for certain reasons.

About:
Being a member of the organisation known as Team Skull and the leader of his own little group; the Team Skull Trio, Tupp can sometimes be a bit arrogant at times due to his temper. But nevertheless, his teammates always respect him for who he is.

Trivia:
No information.

Name: Zipp.
Age: 32.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'01".
Weight: Unknown.
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Member.
Likes:
• Causing mischief and mayhem.
Dislikes:
• Being defeated.
• Seeing Guzma angry.

Overview:
Zipp is a character appearing in Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon. He is a member of Team Skull.

Personality:
Zipp respects Tupp as his leader and agrees with everything he says. When Team Rocket pointed out that Tupp abandoned them to go after the Z-Crystal, Zipp was instead pleased by this. Zipp has shown concern for Tupp; this was seen in We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!, when Rapp asked if they can keep an Eevee she found on the beach, and Zipp thought it might bring back bad memories.

Zipp cares strongly for his Pokémon. For example, in Real Life... Inquire Within!, he took Garbodor to the Pokémon Center for treatment upon Ash's suggestion.

About:
Not much is known about him; other than the fact that Zipp is somewhat forgetful at times when he is. He also cares about his Pokémon very much.

Trivia:
• Zipp is the more awkward member of Team Skull.

Name: Rapp.
Age: 29.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'21".
Weight: Unknown.
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Member.
Likes:
• Causing mischief and chaos!
Dislikes:
• Being defeated.
• Seeing Guzma angry.
• The bitter taste of defeat.

Overview:
Rapp is a character appearing in the Sun & Moon series. She is a member of Team Skull.

Appearance:
Rapp wears gang clothes which were made and owned by the Team Scull grunts themselves. Her clothes are mainly black, with a skull helmet and their emblem hanging from a necklace/chain. And she also has pink hair and light brown eyes.

Personality:
Rapp respects Tupp as her leader and agrees with everything he says. In "A Team-on-Team Tussle!", when Team Rocket pointed out that Tupp left them behind to go after the Z-Crystal, Rapp completely misunderstood Tupp's intent to abandon them.

Rapp takes a shine to Pokémon she considers cute, as shown in A Team-on-Team Tussle!, where she took a liking to Meowth. This was seen again in The Shape of Love to Come!, where she fawned over Pokémon like Morelull, an Alolan Raichu, a Comfey, and Mina's Ribombee. This is seen again in We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!, where she tried to catch an Eevee.

About:
Similar to her teammates, Rapp loves to cause mischief and mayhem whenever she gets the chance to. Rapp also seems to find certain things rather cute at times.

Trivia:
• Whilst Rapp may seem harsh and brash, she seems to have a serious soft spot for cute things.

Name: Plumeria.
Age: 26.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'19". (??? meters)
Weight: ??? (??? kg)
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Member.
• Team Skull Admin.
Likes:
• Keeping things in an orderly manner.
Dislikes:
• Other Team Skull members goofing off and not following Guzma's order's.

Overview:
Plumeria is the Admin of Team Skull. She is considered the "big sister" of the team, due to how she runs operations strictly but also cares for her underlings. She specializes in Poison-type Pokémon.

Appearance:
Plumeria is a young woman with golden-yellow eyes and pink hair with yellow highlights. She wears a black sleeveless tank top with an X pattern under it, black, baggy pants with white zigzag patterns, and gray sneakers. Plumeria also wears a black bracelet on her left arm, a gray locket with the Team Skull logo, and a pink Skull tattoo on her belly.

Personality:
Much like the other members of Team Skull, Plumeria is a chaotic individual. However, she keeps the grunts in line, who refer to her as "Big Sis". She is quite concerned about Guzma and advises him to watch out for certain opponents, such as Ash Ketchum.

She particularly dislikes disobedient or reckless Grunts like Tupp and his followers. Plumeria is also tactical and will order a withdrawal if the situation is not going in Team Skull's favor, as seen in "That's Some Spicy Island Research!".

While she is quiet about her own past, Plumeria is aware of Guzma's own history and aggression towards Professor Kukui. When Guzma was prepared to disband Team Skull following his Manalo Conference defeat by Ash in "The Wisdom Not to Run!", Plumeria reassured him that he pushed himself beyond his limits and performed extraordinarily well, despite the losing result.

About:
Being the Team Skull Admin is a massive responsibility. And Plumeria is just the person for the job as she needs to keep every other Team Skull member in check and to make sure that they follow the rules.

Trivia:
• Plumeria does her job with pride and always watches over Team Skull when Guzma is busy.

• On occasions, Plumeria loves to decorate her face with a special type of spray paint that does affect the skin of humans.

• Even though she's rather quiet about her own past, Plumeria is extremely aware of Guzma's own history and aggression towards Professor Kukui.

Name: Guzma.
Age: 28.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Height: ??? (??? meters)
Weight: ??? lbs. (??? kg)
Home Town:
• Po Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Skull Boss.
Likes:
• Getting his own way.
• Causing mayhem and destruction.
Dislikes:
• The bitter taste of defeat!
• Being defeated.
• Not getting his way.
• Professor Kukui.

Overview:
Guzma is a character appearing in Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, who is the leader of Team Skull.

Appearance:
Guzma is a young man with white hair top with a shaved lower black, dark eyes and black eyebrows. He wears a black jacket with a zigzag pattern on both sides of his jacket, which has the Team Skull logo on the back. He also wears a white shirt, some black pants with two white X's under his knees and pair of white shoes. Guzma also has a purple tattoo of Team Skull on his left arm and a golden watch, while on his right hand are black and white bracelets. He also wears sunglasses with a golden frame (with one of the glasses being bent) and a locket that has the yellow logo of Team Skull.
In the past, Guzma had a light black hair top before he dyed it white. He also wore a shirt with a purple design, a brown wristband and black jacket and pants without white zig-zag patterns.

Personality:
Guzma is a violent individual, with loads of arrogance to hold himself as the strongest trainer around. Thus, he perceives the Pokémon League as a thing that he needs to demolish, and to destroy trainers' dreams of becoming the Champion, including proving himself stronger without Kahuna Trials and Island Challenges nor using Z-Moves. Despite this, he is popular among the Team Skull Grunts, who view him as the King of Outcasts.

Guzma is shown to battle his opponents cleverly, using strategy in order to win despite his opponents' unfair advantage. For instance, he and Scizor used Ilima's Kangaskhan's child as a shield during their battle. However, he can get easily frustrated if his battle tactics don't work well as he has planned, and will lash out at anybody, such as his Golisopod, to take the blame. As the battle went on, Guzma began to admit his own cowardice and Golisopod convinced him to let go of his fears of losing so they can keep battling until the end.

About:
After becoming the boss behind the entirety of Team Skull, Guzma is definitely a force to reckon with. He's tough, smart, and there's absolutely no reasoning with him. Guzma will do whatever it takes to get what he wants whenever he wants.

Trivia:
• Guzma has a very bitter past that he would very much NOT like to talk about.

• Plumeria knows about Guzma's past and never questions it once.

Name: Jessie.
Age: 20.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'07".
Weight: (Don't ask...)
Home Town:
• ??? Town.
• Kanto Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Team Rocket Member.
Likes:
• Stealing Pokémon.
• Causing mischief.
• Reciting the motto w/ James & Meowth.
Dislikes:
• Blasting off too early.
• Her hair getting wet.
• People interrupting her and the others.

Overview:
Jessica, better known as Jessie (ムサシ, Musashi), is well known member of Team Rocket. Jessie, Meowth, and James are a group of independent field agents that operate beyond the Team Rocket organization's reach.

The trio's main mission is to steal or obtain Pokémon for Giovanni but their personal goal is to capture Ash's Pikachu. Due to this goal and a lot of coincidences, they are able to tail Ash on his journey, occasionally sending reports to their boss about rare or powerful Pokémon they discover or research that would turn a profit.

This mini-Team Rocket uses elaborate schemes, unconventional tactics, and disguises tailored to the occasion to capture Pokémon and curry favor with their boss.

When they encounter villains opposed to their personal or organizational goals, the three are usually more than willing to sabotage the evil team, even to the point of assisting Ash and his allies when they finally recognize the threat.

Though they are dedicated, the trio is not entirely loyal to Giovanni, and instead, treat the assignments he gives them as means to their own ends. Jessie functions as their confident leader, who allows them the freedom to have side jobs and hobbies and doesn't flinch when lying to their boss' face.

As revealed in Training Daze, James is Jessie's partner. The two have a long-standing rivalry with their rivals, Butch and Cassidy, though Jessie is more passionate about hating her counterpart than James.

Appearance:
Jessie has magenta long hair that she wears curled in a comet-tail behind her head. She typically wears a pair of green pearl earrings that are meant to complement her blue eyes.

From the opening in Johto Journeys and onwards, Jessie's hair is changed from red to magenta.

Jessie usually wears a customized Team Rocket uniform that complements James'. It consists of a short black shirt that exposes her midriff under a white high collared sleeved shirt emblazoned with a large red R, a white miniskirt, black leg-length boots, and long black arm-sleeves.

When a wild Scyther and its swarm attacked them, it manages to slash Jessie's long hair which is now styled into a shoulder-length hairdo like James in Tracey Gets Bugged. But in A Tail with a Twist when a wild Seviper manages to bite her hair, it was ripped off and her hair becomes medium length. All these hairstyles made Jessie furious with each of the Pokémon that accidentally cut her long hair.

As Jessilina, one of her more common disguises, she wears an orange sleeveless dress that resembles an apron with yellow frills in each side along with two pockets in the sides of her puffy dress and brown cowboy boots. Underneath, she wears a white long sleeve button shirt with a dark blue laced ribbon on the collar. Her long hair is tied in low pigtails. she also wears yellow thick glasses. This disguise is usually worn when she's competing in contests with her Dustox. Later on in the series, her dress was changed to pink and she also wears a half white apron.

In the events of Pokemon: Black & White, after she was promoted to Advanced Agent, Jessie's Team Rocket uniform is now charcoal gray before it changes back to the original white after Battling with the Love of Bug-Types!. In an attempt to hide the fact that she was from Team Rocket, she wears a dark purple trenchcoat, matching sunglasses and a fedora hat to conceal herself. However, the trenchcoat is too long, so she usually ends up wearing it with James being the one walking and her being the one on top, sitting on James's shoulders.

In the XY series, her disguises have her wearing a long and pale blue sleeved v-neck jacket with a purple belt tucked on her jacket, a white long-sleeved button shirt underneath, a white ribbon on the collar, white pants, and matching purple heels. she wears a white hat to make her hair seem shorter and sunglasses. Her sunglasses are also used as her headband while wearing her hat.

As Jessilie, one of her first disguises, she wears long-sleeved gowns in different shades of purple with dark purple linings. The saggy skirt is long enough to reach her feet. She also wears a large, light pink ribbon at the back of her dress with its sash hanging loose on each side and a white and fluffy extended collar on her dress. She also wears purple high heels, a necklace with a pink diamond pendant on her neck, and an emerald shaped earrings with gold outlines. Her hair is tied in a large bun with a sapphire shaped jewel with gold outlines at the center of her head.

Later when she registers for the Pokémon Showcase, she wears a very short-sleeved and dark magenta short dress, a red belt on her waist, and brown flats. Her hair is then tied in a normal bun and her half bangs are showing at the right side to cover her right eye while retaining her emerald shaped earrings with a pink round pendant necklace on her neck from her first outfit.

When she briefly works with Dr. White before she rejoins with James and Meowth as Jessilia, she wore an off-white long sleeve and loose button shirt with a pink shoal to cover her shoulders, blue denim shorts, and brown sandals. Her hair is tied in tangles while she is not seen wearing her lipstick and her green pearl-like earrings.

In Pokemon The Series: Sun and Moon, Jessie retained her appearance from the previous seasons while her magenta hair becomes more apparent than before. Sometimes, Jessie would wear her and James Z-Power Ring in order to perform a Z-move.

Her disguise where she, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet arrived at the Alola region, retained her white pants, sandals, and hat from her initial disguise in the XY series while she replaced her jacket for a purple sleeveless midriff with pink flower designs as her light violet jacket was tied to make a scarf around her neck. Her brown belt on her white pants is fully exposed while it was concealed under her previous jacket.

In Mimikyu Unmasked!, while shopping, Jessie wears a light purple elaborate modern sleeveless gown with frill designs and purple heels. She also wears a summer hat on this occasion.

During the Alola league, Jessie tied her magenta hair into high pigtails and wears a black and pink cap on her head. She wears a white loose midriff with a black frilled loose tube top underneath, blue denim shorts with a white design in each thigh and a tattered design at the edge, and black flats. Jessie also wears black and pink sunglasses to conceal her eyes.

In the movie MS021: Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us which is set in a completely different universe than the other films, both Jessie and James' uniforms undergo minor cosmetic changes. In Jessie's case, her top becomes sleeveless and is cut slightly higher. Her black undershirt is also slightly shorter. Her skirt exposes slightly less of her navel and she wears a purple belt on it.

In Pokémon the Series: Sword & Shield, Jessie's appearance remains unchanged and her magenta hair appears in a glossy style.

As Jessie from the Alternate World in the upcoming PJ089 to PJ090, she wears her charcoal gray Team Rocket uniform in Pokemon: Black & White but equipped in a bluish gray Team Rocket armor, a silver robotic gauntlets and a matching greaves, resembling large gun holsters. Her black thigh-high boots are replaced with a bluish gray thigh-high armor boots to match up her armor to complete the entire outfit. Overall, the uniform she wears when she works within the Alternate World Team Rocket.

Personality:
Jessie is the short-tempered member of the Team Rocket trio, having a tough streak as well as being vain and very prone to anger. Every time she has stolen someone else's belongings or Pokémon, she always claims, "Your things are mine, my things are still mine." Due to her pride, she usually underestimates her opponents' strength, which is a cause for her own failure.

She tends to be a drama queen and has a diabolical temperament.

She also values her beauty and long hair; she will become furious if her face or her hair is damaged. A prime example is in Tracey Gets Bugged when a younger Scyther manages to slash her hair down to a shoulder-length, devastating her and sending her into a rage. Jessie also shows her violent outrage when someone insults her beauty by calling her old. Her anger also scares James and Meowth, especially when their missions end up in a failure.

Jessie is shown to care about her Pokémon despite her nasty temperament.

Jessie has an affinity for snake-like Pokémon such as her Ekans who later evolved into Arbok and her Seviper. She also makes has a love of Poison-type Pokémon as seen in The Ninja Poke-Showdown!. In addition, she adored her Dustox, which she released in Crossing Paths!. Dratini and Smoochum are her favorite Pokémon too, so she'll try to steal any one of them if she sees one.

Jessie also has a long-standing rivalry with Cassidy, another member of Team Rocket. Their rivalry is most pronounced in some episodes involving Cassidy and Butch, much like Ash's rivalry with Gary Oak. The episode Grating Spaces!, reveals that Jessie and James aren't allowed the same privileges as other Team Rocket members, thanks to their previous blunders. This means that they aren't given vacation days or extra Pokémon to assist them on missions.

During the events in Pokémon: Black & White, Jessie's tough personality subsides due to her promotion to an Advanced Agent. She became more calm and collected, much more relaxed, and more like a true villain but maintains her mean streak when facing Ash and his friends. But after Operation Tempest is thwarted by Ash and the group she returns to her old personality.

In the XY series, Jessie is shown to be capable of showing love. As seen in one episode when she and her Wobbuffet were saved by Dr. White and his female Wobbuffet from drowning into a river, she falls in love with him, going so far as to work as his assistant in her Jessilia disguise. However, she dislikes rejection and shortly returned to James and Meowth after finding out that Dr. White liked someone else. She later throws away the bouquet of white flowers that she was planning on giving to Dr. White. This trait is also shown when she saw Steven Stone's photo in Sawyer's notebook and became love-struck upon seeing Steven himself.

Jessie also loves popularity when she aspires to become a Kalos Queen and became popular with many people.

In Mimikyu Unmasked!, Jessie can be a shopaholic and spent all of her team's money at a shopping mall. She also has a talent for sewing and used her skill to fix Mimikyu's costume. This was shown again in SM058: Fighting Back the Tears!.

Although she is shown to be very mean to her own Pokémon such as punching or shouting rudely at them, she does care for them. For example, she along with James and Meowth helped Arbok to escape with Weezing, and a group of Koffing and the Ekans, by taking hits from Rico's Pokémon. She also let Dustox follow her true love by smashing Dustox's Poké Ball.

Skills & Traits:
Jessie has various skills in life as it would come in handy whenever she and her Team Rocket teammates need to make money for built machine for stealing Team Rocket. Also, Jessie is good at performing in Pokémon Contest and Showcases.

Relationships:
(Family):
Miyamoto:
Jessie seem to have been on good terms with her mother and was her source of inspiration to become a Team Rocket member.

(Friend):
James:
James is one of Jessie best friends as they get along pretty well and work great together as a team, although they do clash in their team work sometimes. Although, Jessie does sometimes butt heads with James but they don't stay mad at each for long.

(Rivals):
Cassidy:
Jessie greatly hates Cassidy and can't stand her as they been rivals since their training days. Whenever they see each other, Jessie and Cassidy will always argue as they would show each other up no matter how much they accomplish for Team Rocket.

Matori:
Jessie has a dislike for Matori as she calls her nicknames and has to report to her sometimes. Although, unlike her rivalry with Cassidy, Jessie might have some respect for Matori.

(Pokémon):
Meowth:
Meowth is one of Jessie's best friends as they're both teammates for Team Rocket. Despite their friendship, Jessie and Meowth do butt heads but don't stay mad at each other for long.

Arbok:
Jessie is very close with Arbok as she has known it since it was an Ekans. Also, Jessie would do anything to protect Arbok and it would do the same for her. However, Jessie released Arbok to be with its own kind. Despite being apart, Jessie knows her relationship with Arbok will always be with her.

Lickitung:
Jessie first meet Lickitung during the princess festival as she quickly caught it when it was eating her stuff. Although, after a while, Jessie has come to like Lickitung and grown to care for it. However, Jessie accidentally traded Lickitung away. Despite the accidental trade, Jessie hopes for the best for Lickitung.

Wobbuffet:
At first, Jessie didn't like Wobbuffet as she got annoyed with him whenever he would pop out of his PokéBall on his own. However, over time, Jessie has come to care for Wobbuffet as she developed a close bond with him. After bringing him back from Team Rocket HQ, Jessie has Wobbuffet hang out with her more outside his PokéBall.

Seviper:
Jessie easily got along with Seviper and used a lot in battle, similar to what she did with Arbok. Also, Jessie is very good friends with Seviper as she even helped get even with a Zangoose and battled with it till the end, even when James and Meowth told her to retreat. In addition, Jessie used Seviper in her contests as it single handily got her fourth ribbon in Sinnoh. However, after Sinnoh, Jessie left Seviper at Team Rocket HQ.

Dustox:
Seeing May trying to catch a Wurmple in order to raise it into a Beautifly, Jessie decided to catch one herself. After her attempts to steal May's newly caught one failed, Jessie got one of her very own when she sees her on the branch she alongside her teammates were on then caught her. Jessie raised her with love and care but she evolved into Cascoon instead of a Silcoon but she believed the opposite. However, Jessie realized her mistake when she evolved into Dustox. Despite the mistakes, Jessie was happy to have Dustox instead as she found her cute and quickly used her in contests. In Sinnoh, Jessie won her first ribbon when she used Dustox single handily. However, after seeing Dustox was in love, Jessie had her released to follow her heart. Even though they were apart, Jessie will always have a special place for Dustox no matter where she goes.

Yanmega:
Jessie caught her as a Yanma, after someone else weakened her for her. Although she and her teammates send her to Team Rocket HQ, Jessie got her back but quickly evolved into Yanmega. Similar to her relationship with Dustox, Jessie has come to love Yanmega and she even got her second Sinnoh contest ribbon single handily. However, Jessie left Yanmega at Team Rocket HQ.

Woobat:
Jessie quickly caught Woobat so she can have a Pokémon to battle with whenever she needed to. However, Jessie might have some care for Woobat, as she uses him a lot in Unova. Although, Jessie was forced to give Woobat to her boss to hide not doing anything else good in Unova.

Frillish (female):
Jessie doesn't have much of a relationship with Frillish but does use her in battles whenever she needed her. However, Jessie was forced to leave Frillish with her boss to assure him that she and her teammates accomplish something in Unova.

Gourgeist:
Jessie has known Gourgeist since she was a Pumpkaboo and quickly caught her. Also, Jessie used her a lot in battle. She traded her so she can be happy with another Pumpkaboo, but he lost interest in her when she evolved. Jessie realizes her mistake and got her back, which show how much she cared for her. After she evolved, Jessie used Gourgeist in her freestyle performances in showcases. However, Jessie left Gourgeist at Team Rocket HQ.

Mimikyu:
At first, Jessie didn't have the best relationship with Mimikyu as it preferred to do its own thing and wouldn't battle unless it was Pikachu. However, over time, Jessie improved her relationship with Mimikyu as she comes to care for it. Although, Jessie still got annoyed when Mimikyu would still do its own thing. However, after being ordered to return to Kanto, Jessie left Mimikyu with Bewear and Stufful as she knew it wouldn't be happy at Team Rocket HQ. Despite being apart, Jessie hopes to see Mimikyu again one day, which she was able to do during a visit to Alola.

Bewear and Stufful:
Jessie didn't take Bewear and Stufful at first but did appreciate taking her in alongside her teammates during their time in Alola. However, Jessie came to care for Bewear and Stufful as they alongside her teammates left their plan to steal Pokémon to help them, after seeing them in trouble. After being ordered back to Kanto, Jessie and her teammates bid them farewell as they thanked them for everything. During a vist in Alola, Jessie and her teammates agreed to vist them. However, after failed attempted to steal Pokémon, Jessie and her teammates briefly reunited with them.

About:
Living in a foster family after her mum went off to locate the Mythical Pokémon Mew and supposedly disappearing after an avalanche, Jessie had a very hard time trying to cope and fend for herself. But after joining Team Rocket, Jessie became an infamous person and somewhat of a thief due to Team Rocket wanting world domination! But on the other hand, the Team Rocket Trio won't have much luck whilst Ash and his friends are around to friggin' stop them!

Trivia:
• Jessie is the only female main character to appear in all generations of the anime. Other characters Misty only appeared as a main character in at most 3 generations. Additionally, she has appeared along with James and Meowth in all twenty movies.

• The official Cartoon Network site for Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies had a typo for Jessie that did not have an "I" included in the character selection on the Title Header.

• Out of her teammates, Jessie has the biggest appetite.

Name: James.
Age: 25.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Height: 5'08".
Weight: ???.
Home Town:
• ??? Town/City.
• Kanto Region.
Occupation:
• Pokémon Trainer.
• Member of Team Rocket.
Likes:
• Stealing Pokémon.
• Causing mischief.
• Reciting the motto w/ Jessie & Meowth.
Dislikes:
• Blasting off too early.
• Seeing Jessebelle.
• People interrupting him and the others.

Overview:
James is a member of Team Rocket, an evil team that tries to capture rare Pokémon. His trio's main goal is to steal Ash's Pikachu.

Appearance:
James has shoulder-length periwinkle hair with a single fringe sprouting from the center and green eyes. He is usually seen in a Team Rocket uniform, which consists of a white long sleeve shirt with a large red R on it, a black short sleeve undershirt, white pants with a purple belt, black boots, and matching gloves.

In the episode, Holy Matrimony!, James is dressed in a dark blue formal suit jacket with a white long sleeve button shirt with a black tie at the center, dark blue formal pants and black shoes. He later wears a cowboy hat along with a brown long poncho cloak to conceal his outfit while trying to say goodbye to his beloved Growlithe.

As a child, he wears a blue suit like his adult self, black shorts instead of pants, has a light green tie with a red jewel in the center, white socks, and black shoes.

At the start of Johto Journeys opening until the XY series the color of his hair changed from periwinkle to lavender.

When he competes in a PokéRinger in That's Just Swellow, James wears a pale yellow air military jumpsuit with a brown sailor fuku and the black round shape with an "R" symbol on each side of his shoulders, underneath is an off-white long sleeve button shirt, brown gloves, and black military shoes.

When they briefly had a day off, James wears two swimsuits in every season.

In A Way Off Day Off and Lapras of Luxury, James is seen in blue swim shorts. But in two episodes in Sinnoh, James wears a dark blue swimming trunks with and a red "R" sign at the center of his trunks.

In their mission in Unova with Jessie and Meowth in Pokémon: Black & White, James' Team Rocket uniform is now charcoal gray signifying his promotion to an Advanced Agent until it reverted to their original white in Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! and onwards. Not to reveal themselves as Team Rocket, James wears a navy blue trenchcoat, a matching black glasses and a gray fedora hat with black linings to conceal himself.

In the XY series, James' initial disguise where he spies on Ash and the group consists of an olive green formal vest with a pale yellow long sleeve button shirt with the sleeves are folded into his cuffs and a red tie on the collar, beige pants, and brown shoes. He also wears a green fedora hat with red linings and his hair is tied in a low ponytail and wears cosmetic blue sunglasses.

He also wears this in Mending on a Broken Spirit! where he briefly helps Serena takes her to Woodward under the alias Jeeves before he becomes reluctant to join with Jessie and Meowth.

In Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, the color of James' hair reverts into periwinkle and his shoulder-length hair gains a wavey quality. Sometimes, James would use his and Jessie's Z-Power Ring in order to perform a Z-Move.

When he first arrives in Alola, James wears a light teal short-sleeved button shirt with light blue hearts on each side, khaki shorts, and blue flats. He wears a cap similar to both Ash and Ritchie's but is blue and white and retains his cosmetic blue sunglasses in the XY series.

During the Alola league, James wears a yellow and pink short-sleeved loose v-neck shirt with a sea-green trim and a sea-green printed Chimecho design at the center which resembles his own Chimecho, pale blue denim capris with white designs at the knees, ripped design at the edge and his back pocket is black, and green loafers with white designs and black soles. James also wears a pale yellow abacus hat with white linings on his head and a blue cosmetic sports sunglasses to cover his eyes. While wearing the outfit, James' hair is tied in a low ponytail like his initial disguise in the XY series.

In the movie MS021: Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us which is set in a completely different universe than the other films, both Jessie and James' uniforms undergo minor cosmetic changes. In James' case, his hair changes to a slightly shorter length hairdo. His uniform also undergoes slight cosmetic changes as well, with his top having shorter sleeves. His undershirt also has long sleeves.

In Pokémon the Series: Sword & Shield, he looks much like he does in the Sun & Moon series as his shoulder-length hair is now cut into a short bob and the two long fringes are also cut short to match up the length of his hair.

As James from the Alternate World in the upcoming PJ089 to PJ090, he wears his charcoal gray Team Rocket uniform in Pokémon: Black & White but equipped with bluish gray Team Rocket armor, a silver robotic gauntlets, and a matching greaves, resembling large gun holsters. His black boots are replaced by a bluish gray thigh-high armor boots to match up the rest of his armor to complete the entire outfit. Overall, this uniform he wears when he works within the Alternate World Team Rocket.

Personality:
In his debut anime appearance and onwards, James is initially seen as a calm and serious person who tends to recite the Team Rocket motto with more elegance and flair than his cohorts. As the series continued, however, much of the trio's original seriousness melted away.

In Holy Matrimony!, James shows his very sensitive side and intense fear when it comes to his wealthy family, particularly due to his heavily enforced, sheltered upbringing and the constant harassment he had endured from his childhood fiancée Jessiebelle. His parents were negative influences, as shown when he finally grows up and displays a clear disdain and fear concerning their wishes to marry him off to Jessiebelle. He sensitively questions whether he has a "duty to be manipulated", and he calls out his parents as being "lousy" due to their failure to realize the detrimental effects that Jessiebelle's attitude had on his upbringing. He openly despises upper-class society, lamenting about how it seems to him that they have strict rules for just about everything; feelings which were most likely triggered by Jessiebelle's constant criticism. In The Treasure is All Mine!, however, it is shown that before his rebellious attitude arose in him, James cared deeply for his parents. He also clearly cares for his grandparents, Nanny and Pop-Pop as seen in Sweet Baby James!.

Despite his reputation as a "bad guy", James temporarily sides with Ash and his friends on various occasions, and occasionally calls on their help as well. James usually honors such truces towards Ash and his friends as a method of shielding his criminal history from people such as his grandparents. This is shown on one occasion in Sweet Baby James! In this episode, James shows an obvious adoration towards his Nanny and Pop-Pop, even scolding Jessie and Meowth for carrying out their usual antics while in their care. At the end of the episode, James tells his grandparents the truth about his loyalties, and they remark that he still has the same sweet personality he had as a child.

He is shown to be the most emotional of the Team Rocket trio and apparently has the greatest moral conscience among the three. Despite this, he is not all pure but he is therefore not prone to backstabbing anyone who is kind to him. James lacks some of the constant optimism and motivation his teammates have and is shown to become depressed when he fails at something. Despite these brief depressive periods, James is actually arguably the most lighthearted and least serious of the trio. Part of James' eccentricity is shown through his affinity for collecting rare bottle caps, a hobby which he traces far back into his childhood. However, his childlike mindset often gets him into trouble, too, such as being repeatedly scammed by the same Magikarp salesman in various different episodes, much to the disapproval of Jessie and Meowth.

James, although light-hearted, is actually fairly intelligent and often loses his patience with his teammates. In both All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go! and The Eletrike Company, James displays his anger towards his teammates when Jessie and Meowth prohibit him and his Mime Jr. to perform in the Dress-up contest after attempting to steal the prized Pokémon Egg. James and Meowth both later show an effort to effectively thwart Jessie's plans when she set her heart on stealing an electric-type Pokémon.

James has a big heart when it comes to his Pokémon. This is demonstrated when he recounts his love for his first Pokémon, Growlithe, who is extremely loyal to him. James considers Growlie to be a friend rather than a Pokémon, and other Pokémon such as Chimecho, Mime Jr., and Inkay are shown to have similar loving and loyal relationships with James. whenever James is forced to release a Pokémon, he shows great emotion and sentiment for his parting friends, such as his tearful goodbye to his beloved Chimecho, who is currently in the care of his grandparents. He seems to be partial to dangerous Grass Pokémon such as Victreebel, Cacnea, and Carnivine, who have such profound affection for him that it often causes him to scold them in annoyance when it interferes with a battle. In the Sun & Moon series, he also cares for his Water Pokémon, Mareanie, despite how dangerous she is when she poisons him in affection.

In some episodes throughout the series, James has a tendency to cross-dress, which was shown frequently in the original anime and has since died down or disappeared completely.

He is also a make-up expert as seen in some episodes where he made a simple make-up and accessories for Wobbuffet and Jessie as Jessilina for the contest but Jessie ruined it for her own desire to win much of his horrible shock and dismay leaving them both to lose the competition until they were blasted off by both Dawn's Buneary and Paris' Lopunny's Bounce after Jessie takes revenge by personally stole the accessories of the contest using their robot machine which James didn't participate in their antics due to his efforts in making a simple make-up and accessories for both Jessie and Wobbuffet are ruined by Jessie herself. In the XY series, he put Wobbuffet some make-up and fashionable attires to show it to Ash and the group.

In the events of Pokémon: Black & White during their mission in Unova, James maintains his calm and serious personality we saw in his debut appearance, but due to his promotion as an Advanced Agent, he no longer cares for his beloved family or anyone else. He simply shows his antagonistic side, remaining stoic and sociopathic whenever he was engaged in a serious mission, especially those involving trying to capture Ash's Pikachu. However, after the failure of Operation Tempest, James' antagonistic behavior finally subsides and he returns to his usual personality from before.

An interesting note is that during his motto with Jessie and Meowth, James is usually seen handling a red rose to show his calm and elegant demeanor. However, in their missions in Unova whenever they capture any Pokémon, especially Ash's Pikachu, James is usually seen handling a black rose due to Jessie handling a red rose during their motto. This implies his personality change which becomes apparent when they improve their old motto.

In the XY series during the episode, Heroes, Friends and Faux Alike!, James, along with Jessie and Meowth, are able to disguise themselves as Ash, Serena and Bonnie in order to place blame on the real ones for their actions of hurting/stealing Pokémon.

James also retains in making truces to Ash and the group when facing off against powerful enemies such as the evil Malamar who initially brainwashed him and kidnapping his friends within their Psychic grasp to do their plot on destroying the world and the Pokémon Hunter and his Rhyperior who managed to capture both Inkay and Meowth.

Throughout the series despite their evil acts towards Ash and the group to capture Pikachu or other Pokémon, James, Jessie and Meowth are also dealing against criminal organizations from different regions such as Team Aqua and Team Magma in Hoenn, Team Galactic in Sinnoh, Team Plasma in Unova, Team Flare in Kalos and Team Skull in Alola.

Like Jessie and Meowth, James badly remarks about the criminal grunts' appearance and outfits in every different region and is particularly critical of Team Flare's uniforms.

As other grunts from other regions such as Saturn, Charon, and Mars from Team Galactic and later both Celosia, Mable, and Bryony from Team Flare remarking the three of them as a nuisance for interfering in their plans.

Skills & Traits:
Due to growing up in a rich life, James has various skills as he uses them for his Team Rocket duties from time to time. James is good with disguise as he easily fools Ash and friends or others. Also, James is good at various jobs whenever he and his teammates need money for stealing Pokémon.

Relationships:
(Family):
Mom and Dad:
Although he cares for his parents, James doesn't have the best relationship with them as they wanted him to marry Jessiebelle and be a proper gentlemen. However, before leaving his parents again, James asked his trusted partner to look after them, which shows the care and love he has for them.

Nanny and Pop-Pop:
James is more close to his grandparents then he is with his parents as they let him be who he is whenever he was with them. Due to the love he has for them, James couldn't bring himself to tell his grandparents of his involvement with Team Rocket but does tell them as they come to accept that and know he is still himself no matter what he does.

(Friends):
Jessie:
Jessie is one of James' best friends as they're both teammates for Team Rocket. James would try his best to make Jessie happy as he even hides his true feelings about her opinion, although he also does that just to avoid her wrath. Despite many obstacles their relationship takes, James always has Jessie's back and knows she has his.

(Rival):
Butch:
Unlike Jessie's violent rivary with Cassidy, James doesn't have anything personal against Butch, being a rival by association with Cassidy. For Butch's part, his relationshp with James is no different from his interactions with other characters as he often forgets Butch's name like everyone else, much to his annoyance.

(Pokémon):
Growlithe:
James has a strong bond with Growlie as he's known him since his youth and consider his only friend at his home. Also, James has great faith in Growlie just as much he does for him.

Carnivine:
James has known Carnivine since he was little as he first meet in the Marsh-Land in Sinnoh when he saw it in trouble and rescued it. At times, James would get bitten by Carnivine as it was its way of showing affection. Despite the many times it would do that, James cares a lot for Carnivine and it cares for him in return. After returning to Sinnoh, James left Carnivine at Team Rocket HQ.

Meowth:
Meowth is more than part of the Team Rocket team to James as he is one of his best friends and would do anything to make him happy. Despite their friendship, James and Meowth do clash at times, but they don't stay that way for very long.

Weezing:
James had Weezing since it was a Koffing and consider it a sibling because they been together for so long. Also, James not only uses Weezing in battles but also for getaway whenever they were escaping or stealing Pokémon. However, James released Weezing to be with its pre-evolved form. Despite being apart, James will never forget Weezing.

Victreebel:
James has a fondness for Victreebel and has known it since it was a Weepinbell. Like Carnivine, Victreebel would give James affection by latching on to his head. However, James traded Victreebel for another Weepinbell but that one evolved as well. Although, little did James know, his two Victreebel's crossed path and fell in love with each other, after both of them were released. Despite being apart, James hopes for the best for Victreebel.

Cacnea:
The day he said goodbye to Weezing, James ended up getting a new Pokémon in Cacnea as he quickly became close with it. However, James gets hurt by Cacnea needles whenever it would show him affection. However, after a Grass-Type Gym Leader saw its potential, James has Cacnea stay with her and train. Despite being apart, James knows his relationship with Cacnea will remain.

Chimecho:
James has always wanted a Chimecho since he was little and tried to get one during that time as well. During his time in Hoenn, James got his wish to have a Chimecho as he asked it if it wanted to go with him and happily accepted. However, James doesn't use Chimecho in battle as he babies it but does let it stay outside its PokéBall from time to time. After it fell ill, James brought Chimecho to Nanny and Pop-Pop to heal it. However, James was forced to leave Chimecho with them but knows his relationship with it will always be there till the end.

Mime Jr.:
James and Mime Jr. quickly bonded after meeting each other as she decided to go with him when he was forced to leave Chimecho in his grandparents' care. Like he was with Chimecho, James babied Mime Jr. as he didn't use her for battle but lets her stay outside her PokéBall. However, James left Mime Jr. in Team Rocket HQ.

Yamask:
James quickly hit it off with Yamask and used it for battles and operations in Unova. However, James was forced to give Yamask to the boss in order to cover up not achieving anything else in Unova.

Amoonguss:
James doesn't have much of a relationship with Amoonguss but does use him in battle whenever he needed it. However, James was forced to leave Amoonguss with his boss to make up for not accomplishing a lot of things in Unova.

Inkay:
James and Inkay seem to have a strong bond with each other as he counts a lot on him. When his evolved form took control of him, James was able to reach out to Inkay and got him to break free from its control. After Kalos, James left Inkay at Team Rocket HQ.

Bewear and Stufful:
James and his teammates kept getting taken away by Bewear during their time in Alola. However, James and his teammates like how Bewear treats them as she took them in and gave them a place to live in Alola. When her Stufful child came to the picture, James and his teammates were warmed by it of its parent was coming. Also, James and his teammates abandoned their plan to steal Pokémon to help them as they come to care for them, after they were attacked by an Ultra Beast. Before leaving for Kanto, James and his teammates thanked Bewear as they said their goodbyes but she helped get back their faster. During a vist to Alola, James and everyone decided to vist Bewear and Stufful alongside the Pokémon they left under their care. However, after falling to steal Pokémon again, James and everyone got their wish to see Bewear and Stufful again.

Mareanie:
Similar to his other Pokémon before her, James is a victim of being shown affection by Mareanie but care a lot about her nevertheless. Also, James enjoys Mareanie's company and tries his best to make her happy. However, after being ordered back to Kanto, James left Mareanie with Bewear and Stufful as he felt she wouldn't be happy at Team Rocket HQ. Before leaving, James entrusted their Alola home/headquarters to Mareanie and promised to come back to the Region one day. James kept his word to Mareanie as he was happy to see her again during a vist to Alola.

Morpeko:
James and his teammates first meet Morpeko during their second trip in Galar as it followed them back to Kanto. They all got annoyed when Morpeko ate their food but they made good use of it in an eating contest. After a while, they decided to have Morpeko leave by letting Goh take it. However, James had grown fond of Morpeko then was impressed when he saw its strength in a battle against Ash and Goh. After reuniting with it, James decided to have Morpeko be part of his team and it happily accepted him as its Trainer, which officially forged their bond and friendship.

About:
Having been raised in a rich family, James was constantly told what to do and when to do it. Eventually, he was supposed to marry a girl named Jessebelle but later went against the idea and fled away from home and later went on to join Team Rocket.

Trivia:
• James' most recurring Pokémon are Grass-Type. It is also interesting to point out that said Pokémon are the ones who show the most affection towards him via physical contact, even if James is annoyed with it. His friendly relationship with Gardenia also seems to emphasize that, as she claims that "those who own Grass Pokémon cannot be so evil", which is also true to some point if one considers he is the "least" evil member of the trio.

• James has stated that his hair color is lavender, not blue, in Numero Uno Articuno. But in his debut appearance until the events of the Silver Conference of the Johto league, his hair is periwinkle before it was changed to lavender.

• James' past is the opposite of Jessie's since he grew up rich while Jessie grew up poor.

• James is the second main character to have a nicknamed Pokémon after Misty, Lana and Lillie. He is also the only male main character to have a nicknamed Pokémon. In this case, his Growlithe being nicknamed "Growlie".

Name: Meowth.
Age: 17. [Just go with it already!]
Gender: Male.
Type: Normal.
Ability: Pickup.
Height:
• (Base Form): 1'04". (0.4 m)
• (G-Max Form): 108'03"+ (33.0+ m)
Weight:
• (Base Form): 9.3 lbs. (4.2 kg)
• (G-Max Form): ??? lbs. (??? kg)
Occupation:
• Member of the Team Rocket Trio.

Overview:
Meowth is a Normal-type Pokémon. He is a member of Team Rocket that travels with James and Jessie, serving as one of the main antagonists of the franchise, a supporting character in the Pokémon movies, and the main antagonist of Pikachu Shorts series. He is one of the few non-Legendary Pokémon who can communicate with humans. He is Pikachu's archenemy. He and the Team Rocket always to trying to catch Pikachu of Ash.

He regularly helps Jessie and James (and sometimes Ash and co.) to translate Pokémon language and is revealed to be the one responsible for building the machines that Team Rocket uses. The Team Rocket trio pilot a hot air balloon in his image.

Appearance:
Meowth is a small, feline Pokémon with cream-colored fur that turns brown at the tips of its hind paws and tail. His ovoid head features four prominent whiskers, wide eyes with slit pupils, two pointed teeth in the upper jaw, and a gold koban coin embedded in his forehead. His ears are black with brown interiors and are flanked with an additional pair of long whiskers. Meowth is a quadruped with the ability to walk on his hind legs; while in the anime, Meowth walks on his back legs like a human due to learning. He can freely manipulate his claws, retracting them when he wants to move silently. The tip of his tail curls tightly.

Meowth is attracted to round and shiny objects and has the unique ability to produce coins using Pay Day, which was also his signature move.

When in his Gigantamax form, Meowth becomes much larger and longer in size. His body extends from the lower half to the shoulder, while the gold coin gains a symbol. Meowth's eyes change to a glowing gold color. His tail grows long as well, with the end of its tip extending. The tail gets even larger and bumpy when it uses an attack. Three red clouds surround him below his shoulders.

Personality:
Meowth fits in perfectly with his human comrades of Team Rocket as he is conniving, prideful, greedy, and mischievous. His ability to speak like a normal human only makes him equally outspoken. He sometimes views himself as the boss and the leader of the trio, reason being, that he builds all the contraptions and thinks of all the plans, though he is rarely taken seriously (and like James, Meowth can be rather submissive to the domineering Jessie). For all his faults, however, he is loyal to Jessie and James, and never lets a few fights get in his way of being friends with them. He thinks highly of their boss Giovanni and dwells on becoming his "top cat" (having a disdain for his Persian as a result).

Meowth is superb at lying, as he often tricks Ash and his friends to believe he is on their side. Pikachu is the only one who doubts Meowth's loyalty due to remembering his countless double-crosses. Despite their rivalry, Meowth has arguably the most sociable moments with Pikachu, especially since they are often forced to team up for real. In some cases, he laments that they can easily be friends. As often as he likes to consider himself a dastardly villain, he is also often shown to be rather jaded and even philosophical at times. He often looks at the moon and laments his direction in life. Among the trio, Meowth tends to be the one who stands most on the facts rather than belief.

Meowth frequently shows himself to be a rather amorous cat: in Kanto, before he met Jessie and James, he fell in love with a female Meowth named Meowzie, in Hoenn he fell in love with May's Skitty and in Sinnoh he fell in love with a female Glameow. In Unova, he competed with Ash's Oshawott for both a male Purloin (that they believed to be female) and Meloetta despite being the main target for Team Rocket's Operation Tempest in the Black & White series until in the episode Unova's Survival Crisis!. Also, in the short "Eevee and Friends" he also showed an attraction to Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon. His pursuits for Meowzie in particular chained off his ambitions to learn to speak and act human-like and ultimately his employment within Team Rocket. In Alola to New Adventure! and A Talent for Imitation!, it is implied that he also has infatuations on beautiful-looking and feminine Pokémon such as Gardevoir, Glaceon and Lopunny.

Meowth sparsely battles, he explains learning to walk and talk came at the expense of his battle abilities (he claims he permanently lost the ability to use Pay Day in particular). As such, most of his fights are pitiful. On rare occasions, however, when passionate or incensed enough, Meowth can be very formidable in battle. He has also proven quite able as a performer as well, helping Jessie win several contests and showcases. More commonly, Meowth acts as a translator for Team Rocket and sometimes Ash and his friends, translating what other Pokémon are saying.

Meowth has yet to evolve. He often expresses contempt for his evolved form, Persian. He is in fact jealous of Giovanni's Persian and has a desire to fill in for it as the boss's "top cat". In Acting True to Form!, Meowth has a bitter rivalry with an Alolan Meowth who is very smart and cunning, and also loyal to Jessie and James, but temporary. Upon hearing that the Alolan Meowth was now working with Team Rocket later owned by their secretary Matori, he became disappointed to hear when he translated its language about its main reason to stay at their headquarters.

Known Move's:
• (Fury Swipes):
Meowth repeatedly scratches the opponent with his glowing claws.

• (Scratch):
Meowth scratches the opponent with his claws. Sometimes when he uses this move, his claws glow white and leave behind white trails of energy.

• (Bite):
Meowth bites down on the opponent with his mouth.

• (Night Slash):
Both of Meowth's paws glow crimson with reddish-purple energy covering them and he slashes the opponent with both of them.

• (Pay Day):
Meowth crosses his arms, then opens them quickly causing multiple glowing gold coins to shoot out of the Charm on his forehead, dazing the opponent.

• (Thunderbolt):
Yellow jolts of electricity surround Meowth's body and he fires a powerful bolt of yellow lightning from his body at the opponent.

• (Dark Pulse):
Meowth fires a beam of black and purple rings of energy from his hands at the opponent.

• (Double Team):
Meowth's body glows white and he creates multiple copies of himself.

• (Thunderbolt):
Yellow sparks of electricity surrounds Meowth's body and he fires a powerful bolt of lightning from his body at the opponent.

• (Iron Tail):
Meowth's tail becomes surrounded in white sparkles and it becomes surrounded in a white outline. His tail then turns into iron and he hits the opponent with it.

• (Quick Attack):
Meowth runs at a fast speed and then hits the opponent. Sometimes, as Meowth runs, a white or silver trail of energy is created behind him. Sometimes, before he attacks, a white or light blue outline surrounds Meowth's body. Occasionally, white sparks of energy appear around Meowth as he runs.

Max Moves & G-Max Moves:
• (G-Max Gold Rush):
Gigantamax Meowth summons multiple gold coins similar in appearance to his forehead charm from underground to damage the opponent.

• (Max Darkness):
Gigantamax Meowth releases a massive burst of dark energy at the opponent.

• (Max Lightning):
Gigantamax Meowth's body glows and sparks with yellow electricity, or Gigantamax Meowth releases a bolt of yellow electricity from his body into the sky. A storm cloud then forms in the sky and releases a massive lightning bolt that strikes the opponent. Afterwards, an Electric Terrain covers the field.

• (Max Steelspike):
Gigantamax Meowth's tail glows white. He then grabs his tail and slams it into the ground, creating a series of gray spikes that extend forward and strike the opponent. Or, Gigantamax Meowth punches the ground, creating a series of jagged gray spikes that extend forward and strike the opponent.

• (Max Strike):
Gigantamax Meowth jumps into the air, creating yellow glowing cracks on the ground as he lands. The cracks spread towards the opponent, and as they reach them, a burst of yellow energy erupts from the ground underneath the opponent. Or, Gigantamax Meowth stomps the ground with one of his feet, creating glowing cracks on the ground underneath the opponent. A burst of energy then erupts from the cracks.

Trivia:
• Meowth, Gastly, and Slowking are currently the only Pokémon that can talk without using telepathy.

• Meowth is currently the only self-taught talking Pokémon.

• Because Meowth used up so much energy into learning how to speak human language and walk on his hind legs, he is unable to learn his species' signature move Pay Day.*

• However, he did manage to learn Pay Day after finally saving up enough energy to learn it.

• Team Rocket's Meowth represented his species in both of their "Who's That Pokemon?" appearances in the US dub. Curiously it took until Capacia Island UFO!, the 790th episode in the series for them to appear in the US segment.

• Meowth is among the few characters in the anime to repeatedly break the fourth wall, a tendency that is shared with Jessie and James.

• It has been revealed that Meowth is still a wild Pokémon as Poké Balls are able to grab him, however he has broken free from all trainers' attempts to catch him.

• In one of the early episodes, Meowth referred to an "owner who wasn't around" but this seems to be an early-episode mistake.

• Throughout his entire run in the series, Meowth has won only six battles he's participated in alone.

• The first time that he said Ash's name was in Hoenn Alone! when he was translating Pikachu.

• A trend Meowth had in the anime was that he would fall for female catlike Pokémon; in Kanto, before he met Jessie and James, he was in love with a female Meowth named Meowzie. In Hoenn he fell for May's Skitty, in Sinnoh he fell for a Glameow, in Unova he and Oshawott fell for a Purrloin, until it was revealed to be male and later fell for a Leafeon and a Glaceon.

• Later on in the series he falls in love with a Lopunny and "a very cute" Gardevoir, which both turned out to be illusions conjured up by Gastly and its evolved forms after Meowth looked into Mimikyu's costume in the Sun and Moon series.

• Meowth doesn't seem to know much about type matchup, as in Gotta Catch Ya Later, he tried to attack a bunch of Haunter with Fury Swipes, which would have no effect, and then, was scared by Night Shade, which would not affect him as a Normal type.

• In contrast to the ever-present running gag of Ash's Pikachu electric shocking him and his team since their first appearance, it took until "A Frenzied Factory Fiasco!" (876 episodes after his first appearance) for Meowth himself to land a single attack on Pikachu (Fury Swipes in that instance).

• Meowth is one of the only Pokémon who can speak in the Pokémon series, besides a Slowking from "The Power of One" and the Gastly from "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak". The other voices which came from other Pokémon are telepathic messages.

• It is unknown if Meowth can use the attack Thunderbolt like other Meowth, particularly Tyson's Meowth whom he once had a rivalry with, but he can attack using his claws and used it sometimes.

• Meowth being possessed by a Giant Tentacruel and Beheeyem to fully communicate with humans with their language may have inspired the concept of Calyrex's talking in Pokémon Sword and Shield in which Calyrex takes control of Peony in order to talk with the player.

Name: Viren.
Age: Mid 50's.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Height: 6"24.
Weight: 1098.07.
Hair Colour: Dirty Gold.
Eye Colour: Black.
Home Town:
• ??? Town.
• Alola Region.
Occupation:
• Businessman.
• Pokémon Trainer.
Likes:
• Money.
• Power.
• Getting his way.
• Expanding his shady business.
Dislikes:
• Not getting his way.
• Losing.
• Being arrested.
• Getting caught out.
Type of Villain: Greedy Businessman.

Overview:
Viren is an antagonist appearing in Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon. He is the corrupt and greedy owner/president of his business called "Rainbow Happy Resorts", a land development company, and the leader of the Revengers. Viren is also a very dirty player.

Appearance:
Viren is a rather stout fellow whilst slightly overweight. His age shows primarily in his hair which is mostly balding on top with the rest of his dirty gold hair wrapped around the sides and back of his head. Viren also sports a dirty gold beard and dirty dark grey eyebrows.

He is always seen wearing a shirt with large electric markings on it as well as large purple shorts.

Personality:
Viren is a greedy, egotistical man who is willing to do whatever it takes to get his way, no matter how underhanded or illegal those methods may be. In his debut, after Kiawe's family turned down his proposal to buy Paniola Ranch from them, he first bought the land upstream to the ranch to block the river that flowed into the ranch, and then, sent his henchmen to harass the family. He was even willing to hurt little kids, shown when he had his Electivire use Thunder on Mimo. And when Kiawe and his family stood up to him one last time, Viren lost his patience, and he decided to just forcibly demolish the ranch, however, all the actions he took against Kiawe's family would ultimately lead to his arrest, as not only had he forged land ownership documents, he also committed trespassing and destruction of property. However, Viren's arrest did nothing to lessen his greed or corruption, as when he was released from prison, Viren tried to take over the Battle Royal Dome by sending the Revengers to defeat the Masked Royal by cheating in the Battle Royal.

He appears to take pride in being a cheater and a deceitful man. For example, when the audience booed him when he revealed that he was the Revengers' boss, he thanked them for doing so, stating that their booing sounded more like sweet cheers to him. He is also shown to be a hypocrite, shown when he got mad at Kiawe and Lana for intruding in the tag team match to free the Masked Royal's Incineroar from the Revengers' Pokémon, even though the Revengers use those tactics shamelessly on a regular basis. In addition, he is a sore loser, which was first shown in his debut, when Kiawe defeated him in a battle, Viren refused to acknowledge his loss and went on with his plan to demolish the ranch, only to be stopped by Officer Jenny, who came to arrest him for his crimes, and shown again in his second appearance, when Mad Magma and Mr. Electric's Magmortar and Electivire were defeated, he sent Mad Magma, Mr. Electric, the other three Revengers, and their Poliwrath, Muk, and Golem to gang up on Torracat, only to be defeated by Incineroar's Malicious Moonsault, however, he still persisted, sending his Pangoro to fight, and had to be personally defeated again. Even when Viren's plans supposedly do not involve corrupt or illegal actions, he still shows rather high vanity. He intended to have a large golden statue of a fit and athletic version of himself as the centerpiece of the Viren Tower resort hotel that he was building and when the statue ended up getting glued on top of a wild Stakataka, Viren got in the Ultra Guardians' way to protect the statue from taking damage.

Information:
Due to being a recurring antagonist and being a shady, yet corrupt and greedy businessman, Viren will do whatever it takes to get his own way and forcefully try to get people to hand over their property to him so he can try and expand upon his shady business. But since Ash and Co. are around, I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Do you think so?

Trivia:
• Viren is named after his main Pokémon, Electivire; which is also the main inspiration behind his looks.

• He almost never learns his lesson upon being defeated; always coming back with a new plan in his evil twisted mind.

(JunkBot): Looks like this train is all ready to depart everyone! Hold on tight! But don't worry, next part will be up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
7K 364 42
The Year is 6022... 1000 years since a planet-sized supercomputer was stolen by an A.I named Aiba. For all those years the eighth planetary nations w...
249K 7.2K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
204K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them