Vixen || Hoseok ff

renee_babyy_x

She was his vixen... and only his... Started- 01.07.22 Finished- 05.19.22 Еще

Authors Note / Warnings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
💦Playlist💦
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
✨Photo Dump//Lyric & April✨
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
✨Tiffany Face Reveal✨
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
Epilogue
Teaser!! Book 2?!!

38

2.6K 140 64
renee_babyy_x

I was silent the whole car ride back home. Hoseok had the music down low as he drove. He hadn't said anything either since we left sanas house.

The whole scene just kept replaying in my head.

"Your her father.."
I blinked a couple times and asked her to repeat it.
"Hoseok isnt her father.."
My mind was definitely playing tricks on me.
Sana looked at hoseok and shook her head and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Was she hoping that he was the father? I didn't want the results to say he was the father but thinking about it Reddy is unfit and a horrible person. Definitely not stable enough to take care of a child.

I still wasnt able to read Hoseok reaction. Maybe if i asked him how he felt...

" What are you thinking about right now?" He beat me to it.

"If anything were to happen to sana.."

"We are going to take Aera. Aint no thinking about it." He looked serious when he said it and eyes still on the road.

"Are you going to tell Reddy?"

"Why in the hell would i do that lyric? Its best that he never knows. You see the way he treated you.." he looked over at me with a sad look in his eyes then turned his attention back to the road.

"Shes too young right now to know the truth anyway." He said.

I nodded agreeing.

"So how do you feel?" I asked nervously.

He sighed. "I already had a feeling that she wasnt mine. Reddy kept telling you that she was so in love with me but in reality they were close also. He loved her. Most of the times I wrapped up, reddy on the other hand wasnt. Like ever. So to answer your question it wasnt a surprise but she already has a place in my heart. No matter , blood or not."

I really couldnt be upset at his response. Aera was innocent. She had did nothing wrong. The only one to truly be blamed was her reckless parents back then.

                                 •••

The next couple of weeks I spent growing a bond with Aera. She was the brightest and smartest kid ive ever met. Call me dumb but i also grew a friendship with sana as well.

She didn't once try to come onto Hoseok. I knew her intentions were well. She even let us take Aera some days to get her rest. She was a handful for her. I didn't understand why she gave her mother a hard time though.

It made me think of younger me when i would always give my mother a hard time. So i would remind Aera that you only get one mother and to behave and be a good girl for her.

I didn't want her to regret treating her mother so poorly when she got older. God forbid anything happens to sana i just want her to know that a mothers love is unconditional.

Today was the day of my graduation and April and Tiff were throwing a party at the club. Jin closed it off for a private event only.

Walking inside i seen decorations and a big ass screen with just pictures of me. You couldve sworn it was my birthday or something.

(Graduation fit)

"Aww you guysss, y'all didn't have to do all this."

Tiff and April approached me blowing a party horn.

"You did it bitchh no more test and assignments and shit!!!" April yelled blowing on the party horn.

I laughed.

"It was her idea to get these." Tiff explained and threw hers over her shoulder.

I seen it hit yoongi in the face and land in the cup he was holding.

"Yahh!! Now i gotta get a new drink. Watch where you throwing shit woman."

Tiff turned slightly as yoongi approached trying to hide her giggles and flushed cheeks.

"I was coming over here to congratulate you." He hugged me.

"Thank you yoongs." I smiled returning the hug.

"And you.." he faced Tiff. "Your making me another drink."

"Im sorry babe. I'll make a special one that you like." They both left headed to the bar.

"So where is Taehyung?" I asked April.

"Probably somewhere getting high with jungkook. They wanted to smoke before the party." She rolled her eyes.

"And they didn't tell me? Wowww."

"Exactly. Stingy bastards. But dont worry i got you later." She gave me a wink.

April was always full of surprises.

As the night went on Hoseok finally arrived. He told me he was helping sana with putting Aera to sleep. Her excuse this time was the boogyman in her closet.

Yoongi is the one to blame though. One day Aera was over and wouldn't go to sleep and yoongi happened to stop by the same time. Next thing you know she came running out her room crying gripping onto me for dear life.

I chewed him out about it and had to reassure her there was no such thing and checked everywhere in the room to prove there wasnt a monster lurking. But she still begged me to lay in bed with her until she fell asleep.

"Howd i get lucky with a man like you." I asked as Hoseok and i slowed danced.

"No. How did i get lucky?"

"For real Hobi. Your so good to Aera and Sana."

"I see you picked up the nickname now huh?" He chuckled.

Aera said it so much that it was now planted into my head. And I thought it was cute actually.

"Yeah, i guess i did. But it makes me excited for the future."

"Oh yeah,whys that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because your going to be a good father to our children."

He stopped dancing and looked around then whispered. "You pregnant?"

I giggled. "Noo."

"Oh,good. Because Aera is already a handful right now." He started to dance with me again.

" yeah, i know. We can give it a couple more years." I said.

"You do want children with me though,right?" I asked.

"Of course i do Lyric. I plan on spending the rest of my life with you and making a family. I already see the way you treat Aera. Youll be a great mom in the future." It made me smile when he said that.

It just gave me the reassurance that he truly loved me and saw a future.

By the end of the party i was presented a cake and small gifts.

"I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight to celebrate this special time with me. Um im not big on speeches but i love you guys!" I said into the microphone.

Jin came up and gestured for the mic. I handed it to him.

" I know its been a long journey for you. It felt almost like yesterday when i would catch you asleep after your shift in the back drooling all over your laptop." Everyone laughed and i rolled my eyes playfully but laughing as well.

"Anyway i just wanted to say congratulations on your new position at the club." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"Everyone please give an applause to the new financial advisor."

I was shocked and looked over at Hoseok and he gave a firm nod of approval and clapped with everyone.

I hugged jin. "Thank you so muchh." I said.

"I couldn't trust anyone but you with this job."

"I wont let you down. I promise."

The end of the night turned out great. It was drama free which i loved.

The next part was what Hoseok had awaiting for me at home..

~
A/N : Yall already know what was gonna go down back at they place 😏 Anyway what are your thoughts so far?! I hope I haven't lost you guys!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.2K 288 17
Updating sooner than later..
The Dark Truth -jjkff bt2chim

Любовные романы

55.3K 1.5K 53
Completed! :) 'D-do you think I'm a toy' "Um, nah...you're nothing." An innocent girl with a horrible past, has been seduce and forced to do things s...
53.1K 1.9K 40
Money, Alcohol, sex... That's my life... Wife, children, family... That's going to be your life... It's final...no more argument.
69.5K 2.6K 19
"Why are you watching me, baby?" Started {08-14-2019} Ended {11-03-2019} *Edited* Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin CONTAINS: »Jikook »Yoonmin »Smut »Che...