Claim me as yours again | Tae...

By 1992sluv

Jeon Jungkook, 24 y/o medical student, aiming to become the best doctor and create his own identity. But all... More

A/N + Introductions
01 | First meeting
02 | "Meeting you was my biggest mistake!"
03 | Taekook : Married
04 | "I'd rather die instead of living with you!!"
05 | Friends?
06 | Rules & Regulations
07 | First kiss
08 | Realization of feelings
09 | Broken hearts
10 | Hospitalised
11 | "I love you~"
12 | The Wedding
14| Epilogue 🔞

13 | Claim me as yours again~🔞

2.8K 129 4
By 1992sluv

Taehyung was sitting on the bed, waiting for his husband as the younger was changing.

He was getting very impatient but he immediately looked up when he heard Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung was speechless. His eyes widen at the sight of Jungkook standing infront of him, wearing a sexy red lingerie. He had removed his robe, carefully putting on a show as he stripped and was now only wearing the surprise for his husband.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he eyed Jungkook. He gulped as he felt his dick twitching inside his pants.

"W-what? Say something...do I not look good? Did you not like the surprise?" Jungkook asked.

"You look hella sexy in that baby. I definitely loved it. I can't wait to devour you." Taehyung licked his lips and approached the younger as his gaze was fixed on him, eyes piercing with lust and hunger for Jungkook.

Taehyung stepped closer and went down on his knees. He removed the lingerie slowly & started kissing and licking Jungkook's thigh with the younger standing still and gently running his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung then slowly removed his suit and Jungkook was watching his hot husband undressing. He bite his inner cheek as he was getting desperate to touch.

Taehyung removed his underwear and got fully naked in front of his husband. He his husband & kissed him passionately. Tongues exploring each other's mouths, licking each other's lips and Jungkook sucked gently on his husband's tongue as their kiss deepened.

As their lips parted, Taehyung looked into his husband's eyes, "Jungkookie, I love you."

Taehyung slowly placed kissed down the younger's neck, licking and gently biting as his hands roamed around the younger's body. He gently caress and rub his husband's sensitive nipples and mumbled, "So soft, so pretty, all mine."

"Ahh, Taehyungie..." Jungkook moaned and Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung gently led his husband to the bed as Jungook laid down on his back against the soft white silk sheets. Taehyung hovered over his husband, touching him and bringing his face closer to Jungkook's neck, nuzzling and breathing in slowly and deeply adoring his husband's natural scent.

"I love you too, Taehyungie.'' Jungkook said enjoying the warmth of his husband, getting turned on by his breath on his neck.

Jungook was getting impatient, "Tae, touch me, hurry up." he whined in desperation.

Taehyung moved from his neck and they were now face to face, "As you wish babyboy~"

Tae kissed Jungkook & slowly made his way further down, to his collarbones and chest. With his other hand he started circling and playing with one nipple as the bud hardened, and he took the other nipple in his mouth licking it in circles.

Jungkook was very sensitive on his nipples. He was enjoying the warm wet tongue and fingers stimulating him simultaneously. He moaned loudly, not caring his parents might hear him.

Taehyung kept licking and sucking the nipple and gently nibbling on it. He proceeded to lick and suck the other nipple. He could feel Jungkook's cock, hard between them and noticed that he was starting to leak a little.

He slowly went down and kissed Jungkook's belly button. He trailed his kisses from there to his cock. He immediately took it in his mouth and started licking it from the base to the tip.

"Oh my god, Tae... it feels so good..." Jungkook moaned as he locked his fingers into Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smirked and fastened the pace making Jungkook come in his mouth.

Taehyung didn't waste any more time as he started to lick the younger's beautiful rim. He parted the ass cheeks more as he started to kiss and lick around the hole. He licked the rim as it softened and loosened and plunged his tongue, eating his husband out with enthusiasm.

Taehyung kept thrusting his tongue into the tight hole. This is the first time they will be making love and Taehyung is making sure he will make their first night beautiful for Jungkook. He tried to keep him still by holding onto his ass cheeks as Jungkook was squirming and moaning under his husband's touch.

Taehyung then got up from the bed in search for lube and finally got it near the drawer. There was a note along with it. It was from Jimin, saying "have fun and don't go too hard on Jungkook." He smiled and again went towards the bed.

"I need you Tae, inside me, hurry up..." Jungkook moaned as he saw Taehyung lubing up his huge cock.

"Tell me if it hurts ok?" Taehyung said, making Jungkook nod.

"Yes I am sure, I'm ready. Don't ask anymore questions Tae. Make love to me."

Taehyung gently lifted Jungkook's leg over his shoulder and slowly entered the younger making him scream in lain.

"AAAAAAH!!"

"What happened baby?"

"T-Tae...it hurts."

"Shall I stop? Should I pull out Kookie?"

"N-no. Keep going. Let me adjust a bit."

"Okay, tell me when to move." Taehyung gave a reassuring smile to his husband.

After giving enough time to Jungkook to adjust, Taehyung was finally told by Jungkook to move.

He gave slow yet hard thrusts to Jungkook making him gasp.

"Tae...ahhh...go harder...fuck yes, I feel so good~"

"Enjoying daddy's dick...huh baby?" Taehyung said as he continued to thrust inside Jungkook.

He slowly fastened his pace making Jungkook's moans go higher and higher.

Taehyung continued to thrust into Jungkook, finding the right angle to directly stimulate his prostate. Taehyung had one hand holding Jungkook's leg up and the other stroking his dick. Jungkook kept moaning and whimpering, never breaking eye contact with his beloved husband. Taehyung was thrusting into him, fast, deep and hard the way he liked and it wasn't long before both of them came.

Taehyung was about to pull out as he both came together. Taehyung saw the cum dripping from his husband's hole after he pulled out. And it was definitely a hot sight to see.

Taehyung plopped beside Jungkook. He was staring at his husband closely.

"You're beautiful." Taehyung blurted out.

"Thank you." Jungkook blushed.

"You're still blushing?"

"Yes, so what? You are the one at fault. You always make me blush." Jungkook pouted making Taehyung chuckle.

He pulled Jungkook into his embrace and started leaving butterfly kisses on his face.

"I love you so much Jungkookie."

"I love you too, hubby."

"How was your first time with me?"

"It was really good. I'm glad we are each other's first Tae." Jungkook said and Taehyung hummed.

"Shouldn't we get freshen up? Let's take a quick bath. Carry me ro the bathroom. My ass is started to ache." Jungkook said in a dramatic tone.

"Yes yes your highness." Taehyung laughed and carried Jungkook to the bathroom in a bridal way.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Morning same soon. Taehyung had to go to work & Jungkook had to go to college, limping cuz he has no choice. Taehyung's so big thay he can't describe it in words.

Jungkook woke Taehyung up with a blowjob.

The elder jerked in shock when he felt something wet wrap around his dick and he glanced down to find Jungkook smirking while having his mouth stuffed. "Kook?"

"Good morning, daddy~" Jungkook said in his busan accent making Taehyung hard again.

"God...you're gonna be the death of me." Taehyung moaned out as he saw Jungkook bobbing his head in & out, not breaking the eye contact with the elder m

Jungkook moaned as he felt Taehyung's dick twitching in his mouth. He understood the elder was about to come.

So he detached himself from the elder's cock which made Taehyung come all over Jungkook's face.

Taehyung gulped as Jungkook looked so hot.

"I wanted ur cum all over my face...." Jungkook said with a slight smirk as he noticed Taehyung staring at him with wide eyes.

"You fucking make me go crazy Kookie baby...." Taehyung flipped over their position and now he was on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and showed him the time.

"Let's get freshen up...we have to go to our respective work too. Plus mom and dad will be waiting for us. You vam have me at night. I'm all yours."

"Damn...I totally forgot about work. Right. You are all mine." Taehyung said and kissed the tip of the younger's nose.

"I love you, Tae. I have always loved you and I will always love you till the day I die."

"I love you too Kook. I will continue loving you till the day death seperate us." Taehyung said and again leaned towards Jungkook for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...