Claim me as yours again | Tae...

By 1992sluv

Jeon Jungkook, 24 y/o medical student, aiming to become the best doctor and create his own identity. But all... More

A/N + Introductions
01 | First meeting
02 | "Meeting you was my biggest mistake!"
03 | Taekook : Married
04 | "I'd rather die instead of living with you!!"
05 | Friends?
06 | Rules & Regulations
07 | First kiss
08 | Realization of feelings
09 | Broken hearts
10 | Hospitalised
11 | "I love you~"
13 | Claim me as yours again~🔞
14| Epilogue 🔞

12 | The Wedding

2.4K 137 7
By 1992sluv

Few weeks passed Taehyung has got injured. The wound on his leg has gotten better too. Thanks to Jungkook who kept taking care of his husband every 24/7.

It's finally, the day of Taekook's wedding. Jungkook is in his parents house amd Taehyung in his. It's been only 1 day that Jungkook went there and look they are both missing each other badly.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook was putting on some makeup so he didn't notice Jin and Hobi entering his room.

"You look beautiful Kook." Jin said which startle Jungkook.

"Whoa hyung...you guys scared me. You can't just bathe into my room.

"We did knock but you were too immersed in putting on makeup that you didn't hear us."

"Oh. Sorry." Jungkook giggled.

"Btw, your is buxxing...you are receiving a lot of texts...probably from Taehyung hm?" Hobi teased Jungkook and proceeded to take his phone.

"Wtf? You still saved your lover's name like this?? Kim fucking Taehyung? Jungkook?"

"Damn I forgot to change it...I'll rename it right now."

"Tae will kill you if he sees this." Hobi laughed.

"Maybe he already saw this?" Jin said as he showed his message to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widen after what he saw, "Hyung, you took a photo of my lockscreen and send it to Tae? Oh my god, I don't want any misunderstandings."

Jungkook sighed as he heard his phone's buzzing again. It's was Taehyung, who texted him again. He smiled and opened the message but frowned when he saw the text.

My tiger 🐯💕:

Babe, I miss you~♡︎♡︎

Seriously..."Kim F**king Taehyung?" You still hate me or what? 🤨

Jungkook:

I miss you too, my tiger.💕

Heck no, I love u the most babe, I just forgot to change it. I renamed it tho. Check it urself!!
*sends a ss*

My tiger 🐯💕:

Hm...good.

Btw, I like the lockscreen's wallpaper.

Jungkook:

Ikr. I am the best in choosing wallpapers.

My tiger 🐯💕:

Yeah yeah!!😂

Jungkook:

What's with the laughing emoji??!!😤

My tiger 🐯💕:

Nothing. What are you doing btw? Is Jin hyung still there?

Jungkook:

I was putting on some makeup. And yes, Jin hyung's still here. Hobi hyung is here too.

My tiger 🐯💕:

Ah I see. Yoongi hyung and Jimin's here too. Also, our manager, Namjoon hyung's here too. I somehow managed to make him my friend.😎

Jungkook:

Damn-👀🔥

So, only 2-3 hours are left until our wedding. After that, we will talk everyday. Now, I'll get ready. My makeup artist's here too.

My tiger 🐯💕:

*sighs* ok wifey. Bye~

Jungkook blushed at the nickname. He turned around and saw Jim and Hobi staring at him with a teasing smile.

"Wifey huh? Quiet romantic..."

"Hyung, stop teasing me."

"Ok ok. Your make up artist is here. We brought your tuxedo too." Jin said as he placed the tuxedo on the bed.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat near his dressing table as the makeup artist started doung the makeup.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Sir pls, stop moving...your makeup will get ruined if you di that." The makeup artist said to Taehyung as she sighed for the nth time.

"Taehyungah...I brought your tuxedo. Why aren't you obeying the makeup artist?!" Yoongi asked.

" I miss him hyung....!!" Taehyung whined.

"You are gonna see him soon. It's just a matter of 1-2 hours bub."

After a few hours of finishing the makeup and wearing the dresses, both Taehyung and Jungkook reached the wedding venue.

Many guests came to their wedding. Some teenage girls and boys were in awe after saw Taehyung. Some were drooling but Taehyung paid no attention to them.

Taehyung got out of the car and walked up to the stage, looking like a dashing hot price, waiting for his beloved Jungkook.

Meanwhile, the priest also arrived. Everyone was waiting for Jungkook. But, Taehyung was the who was getting more impatient.

After some time, Taehyung heard everyone cheering. He looks up and froze at them moment when he saw Jungkook. He was looking insanely beautiful. It looked like Jungkook came out from a fairytale.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung staring at him which made him blush. He walked down the aisle with his father.

"Taehyung, promise to take care of my son." Mr. Jeon asked and placed Jungkook's hands on Taehyung's.

"I will father...till the day I die." Taehyung replied.

Soon, the priest announced the vows before them.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. You are becoming the husband of Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Do you promise to love him and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?"

"Yes, I promise." Taehyung replied, eyes fixed at Jungkook's eyes.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook. You are becoming the wife of Kim Taehyung. Do you promise to love him and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?"

"Yes, I do. I promise." Jungkook said as his eyes were locked with Taehyung's.

"Okay, now you two may kiss each other."

Without wasting any time, Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist and crashed his lips onto Jungkook's.

Everyone cheered at them after seeing Taehyung's boldness.

After few seconds, they pulled away from each other and bowed to the guests before taking blessings from their parents.

"Btw, Taehyung, Jungkook, I forgot to tell you...you are gonna spend the night here. As you two must be tired so no need to travel that much." Mrs. Jeon said making Taekook smile.

Meanwhile, Yoongi & Jimin, Jin & Hobi, being the best man of Taehyung and Jungkook ran towards them to congratulate them.

"Why are you guys panting? Where were you guys all this time?" Taehyung asked.

"There's a suprise waiting for you two at Jungkook's room." Jimin winked and everyone else started giving the couple teasing looks which Jungkook was totally unaware. However Taehyung smirked as he understood it.

After talking with the guests for some more hours, Taekook decided to go upstairs as they were feeling tired.

As they were getting ready to go, Jin suddenly appeared out of nowhere and hugged Jungkook.

"Awww, Kookie, you are all grown up now. You got married." Jin said in a dramatic tone.

"C'mon hyung, we were already husbands from before." Taehyung said.

"Yeah yeah ok. Take care and have fun~" Jin emphasized the last two words so that Jungkook could take the hint as he didn't understand it before when Jimin said that. However, Jungkook still couldn't understand what Jin implied and stared at Taehyung with a confused face.

"What does he mean?" Jungkook asked.

"You will understand when you will get to ur room baby." Taehyung seductively whispered into Jungkook's ear which sent shivers down his spine.

Jungkook went inside first and looked stunned when he saw his bedroom, beautifully decorated by their friends.

"Ah, so this is your room...so pretty. And the decoration is amazing." Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook from behind.

"Yeah it is...." Jungkook turned around and pulled Taehyung for a kiss.

Taehyung groped Jungkook's ass before melting into the kiss.

"Mhmm...Taehyungie~" A moan Jungkook escaped from Jungkook's lips and Taehyung used this opportunity to shove his tongue into his husband's wet cavern.

They kissed hungrily for few minutes and then pulled away from each other due to the lack of oxygen.

Taehyung connected their foreheads and muttered, "I love you."

"I love you too darling." Jungkook replied while closing his eyes.

"Are you ready for this Jungkook?"

"I am. Make me yours. Claim me as yours again." Jungkook cried and Taehyung wasted no time in devouring his ethereal husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.