An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

Door FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media

3.3K 94 44
Door FunkyGuy11

Y/n's PoV

It's good to be home... That's what I would say if ahri and kai'sa weren't yelling at me like crazy for disappearing... Akali and evelynn are just there.... Looking at me in shame...

Ahri: WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND!

Kai'sa: DO YOU HAVE ATLEAST A GOOD EXPLANATION?!

y/n: Maybe I do, or well I have two explanations. The easy and the honest. Depends which one you want to hear.

Evelynn: The truth... We want to hear the whole truth...

Y/n: very well then, I was dying.

Akali: What?

Y/n: Just like you heard. I was dying, after the fight on the coliseum my body began dying slowly, that's why I looked very pale and coughed a lot. So it was either having a 15 days left to live.... Or.... Join him...

Ahri: who? Who did you join...

Y/n: The lord of course, sometimes when everything is quiet... I can still hear him....

Everyone remained silent... I stood up as I cracked my neck and had a quick glance at the messy penthouse.

Y/n: oh my... What a mess, how long have I been out for? Better yet what in the seven days did you do with this penthouse to make it this dirty?

And then they stayed quiet... Not a single word or sound... Didn't they had a maid or something?

Akali: You've been away for two weeks...

Y/n: hummm that long? Maybe it's time for me to get cleanin-

DIIIIIIING

The elevator door opened and there was Kayn... He looked angry...

Kayn: Akali.

Akali: what do you want? Didn't you had enough?

Kayn: I'm here to request you some thing in exchange.

Ahri: Kayn go away.

Kayn: it would be a shame if "those" photos got leaked....

I walked up to kayn and looked at him directly at his soul, no good intentions I see...

Y/n: what photos gentleman?

Kayn: None of your business fake-hair-

I grabbed him by the neck and putted him against the wall, I'm not choking him but I am indeed holding him tight with one hand...

Y/n: I suggest you began speaking unless you have a deathwish.

Kayn: Ug..... Harder daddy~

What? What the fuck.... did I just imagine he said that?

Y/n: I beg your pardon?

Kayn: I said... Harder daddy~

DIIIIIING

Felix: aye mate I'm telling ya, working for Guillermo del Toro is a pain on the ass

Aphelios: why don't you just quit-

They looked at kayn bitting his lip with a blush and me holding his neck with a disgusted look....

Felix: Ohh I didn't think I'll catch you lacking this baaaad

I released kayn and took 4 steps back...

Kayn: it' not what it looks like!

Aphelios/Felix: you're gay! You're Homosexual!

Kai'sa: Called it.

Y/n: oh wow you guys betted again on someone, what a surprise.

Felix: oh hey mate! How'd you been?

Y/n: oh it's been doing great how about you? You said something about working for Guillermo Del Toro?

Aphelios: i looove your hair by the way that Stride Of blond makes it look waaay more cooler than it was before.

Y/n: I appreciate the comment! That closet-Homosexual thinks it looks horrible.

And kayn just speed walked out of the penthouse while covering his face, in his spot I think I would had done the same. I wish I never did that in first place its horrifying and I think that memory will haunt me in my nightmares

Felix: and we gotta go chase kayn, great now if you excuse me it was a pleasure

And then another deep silence, wow it is really a surpise to see evelynn with a concern look on her face. its almost unnerving... i walked back to the living room and this time my golden eyes where only seeing akali and evelynn

Y/n: What is it with you two? ive never seen you this quiet in all our time together.

Evelynn: Im sorry Y/n... i really am... I wasnt supossed to act like an asshole to you but i did it anyway and that only pushed you away from me...

oh wow, evelynn actually apologizing for something she fucked up.

Akali: I know that I lied to you about Kayn and im sorry for it, i was afraid youll be more distant from me if i told you about what Kayn used to be... I should had never said anything about kayn while you where doing "that"... And it just flew by my mind and..... Im sorry Y/n i have no excuse, i fucked it and ill understand if you no longer want to be with me...

I remained silent as i saw how slowly tears began to form in her eyes, my my what a mess.

Y/n: very well, akali come here for a second.

i sat down on the couch and patted on my right indicating her to sit there, she sat down while covering her eyes and quietly sobbing. I cant stand seeing her cry, its too much of a pain for me.

Y/n: You lied to me and that hurted me, as far as i know ive been honest to you. Maybe you hurt me but it doesnt matter, not anymore. But im not leaving you or any of you in general, or well i dont have it planned in anytime soon. 

She hugged me as she broke in tears....evelynn also came close to me but being careful, i extended my wing offering her to join in...as she gently burried her head on my chest.

Y/n: hush now my darlings im not going anywhere any time soon...

Ahri: May i join?

Y/n: i would be offended if neither of you two would join.

Ahri along with kaisa decided to join the hug... the warmth is just something i used to feel...but i cant feel it... did TaTir always feel like this? why do i feel so numb? i remember aurelion sol said something about angels being unable to feel....

------Timeskip to later on the night

As i remained quiet while looking at the sky, those stars that where barely seen thanks to this big citys polution..... Well im back home and im happy..... should i even call it "happy"? or is it relief?

???: Call it relief if you want...

I snapped back to reality and tried looking for who said that... where am i? im not on the balcony...

???: What is important is we need to discuss what you have planned.

??? 2: or yet do you have any idea who we are?

Y/n: You all look awfully familiar yet i dont recall meeting you....

???: My name is Beelzebul, on the angelic ranks i am a Power. Nice to meet you baby-Ascended

??? 2: My name is Asmodeus i used to be a cherub but "almighty" Raphael punished me and now im just an evil spririt

Y/n: and who are the rest?

Beelzebul: Mostly other non important angels and then theres the princes of "hell" Fallen Angels like Asmodeus who joined aurelion sol and....

Lucifer: ok people whats the deal and why in the nine circles of hell did you summon me?

our eyes met.....

Lucifer: What in the.... what are you doing here?

Asmodeus: Oh he took your spot up there with "Papa" and also he took your spot as comander of our angels hehe so curious 

Lucifer sighed as he came close to me and fixed the white clothes his father made me dress in...

Lucifer: Such bad taste on fashion he has... come along, i belive aurelion sol will be pleased to discuss about This situation with you.

he began walking as i quickly caught up with him... this very cold and dark halls make my nerves spike...

Lucifer: I will not ask why did your join him but id gladly accept an explanation.

Y/n: um well i was dying because-

Lucifer: Couldnt your angel heal you?

Y/n: thats the thing, i got impaled with a blessed weapon in the chest-

he stopped on cold and began patting my chest.

Lucifer: but youre alright?! does it hurt when i do this?!

Y/n: no, it doesnt well not anymore...

Lucifer: Those weapons are designed to kill angels! avoid being impaled again!

we continued walking down the hall until doubt filled my mind... just one question remained... running wildy through my mind... just one question that can totally change the mood of this walk on the lonely dark hallway

Y/n: Why?

Why? why did i had to form part of a horrible curse that ive dragged for almost two years now? I graduated college while being a complete freak just because HE was being selfish and only caring about his sweatheart!

Lucifer: Excuse me?

Y/n: Why did you change your angelic life for just a "woman"? Did you even think about the consecuences? or did you just said "Screw it i dont give a fuck"?!

Lucifer: You cant say nothing to me when youre dating FOUR girls at the same time! and yes it was worth it! Lilith has been the love of my life ever since we first met!

wait.... does....

Lucifer: You wouldnt understand it because you know damn well that you only think of yourself! Youve been being selfish even before that angel even contacted with you! youre nothing but an asshole!

Y/n: Im not the one that cursed my family for generations! and im not an asshole! what is that even supposed to mean?!

Lucifer: Youve been such a burden for everyone that comes in contact with you, Your mother, Father, Aunt and now those four... That just makes it even more depressing, because youre EXACTLY LIKE ME.  Youre always worrying about being alone! But deeply inside you know thats your destiny....Why do you think NONE of those four girls have actually shown you to the media? Youre just a guilty pleasure... one theyre to afraid to show.

i remained quiet... as we reached the end of the hallway we gave each other the cold shoulder sure i dont blame him.

I walked past him and entered the room that was in front of us. A cold feeling shivered through my being as tee door behind me closed on its own.

AS: Well well isn't it Lucifer Jr? I've heard that you ascended and you've taken Lucifer's spot as commander of the "heaven's revolutionary"

Y/n: I suppose that is true.... But I don't know what to do or how should I can even continue his fight...

AS: You see, basic on basic... You live with evelynn don't you?

Y/n: Yes...

AS: her claws are cursed gear, which mean they're made to kill other demon and angels and.... Him but of course it's not like any normal demon could get close to him.

Y/n: cursed gear huh? Some thing similar to blessed weapons I suppose..

AS: You won't be able to kill him. Not even if you had all the speed or strength, us gods are impossible to defeat... But there is one thing you can do to prove he's... Not so powerful after all.

Y/n: and that is?

AS: if you can prove he can bleed... If you can show everyone that he's not so powerful and almighty after all... If you can demonstrate that he's not immortal... All his followers will doubt...

If you can make a god bleed people would cease to believe in Him...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.9K 1.7K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...
147K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
63.9K 1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
133K 4.8K 34
(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then found a place where they needed an assis...