Angel |VOLTURI & CULLENS|

By VampirismPracticer

Mated to 20 lonely and thirsty vampires More

A HUMAN?!
6 new mates
Still alive, still human
Moving in and my new room
Renesmeรฉ
Danger incoming
Denalis
More and more mates
Volturi
Guess how many mates i got
I don't want to go
Plane crash
Riding a vampire
Volterra
Almost dead
I thought Corin was mean and she is
I thought Athenodora was mean but she is not
ATTACK๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I hate my evil mother

6.5K 66 9
By VampirismPracticer

So it was my first day of school i had to get ready.My mother i hate her she's just so annyoing.I beat the shit out of her on my way out the house and went to school. We're so poor we can't afford a car. Not even food to be honest. Most of the time i eat what i find in trash cans. So i'm really really thin but still very pretty. Also angelic and godlike.

Anyway i stepped in my new classroom and took a deep breath because of my shaky state of mind. The teacher introduced me to the class and i got a seat. Yep a whole chair just for me. School ended soon with no problems. My mother is so evil she doesn't care where i go after school so i decided to make a tour around our new home. Forks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
698K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...