The Marionette (Naruto FF) (R...

De HaLoFo

I've rewritten the Marionette because it was the first thing I had ever written and it was...sufficiently cri... Mais

Chapter 1: Kakashi's Chosen Family

Why rewrite?

68 3 0
De HaLoFo

Before I get into the story, as some of you have read the first story I'd written called 'The Marionette' I thought it was high time to rewrite the entire thing and make it less cringe worthy and so I didn't want to put my head through a wall every time I thought about the garbage I had written years ago. 

That being said, the rewrite is just for fun and peace of mind. If you want to go read something more recent I wrote, check out 'Shadows of the Village'. Even that I had thought about rewriting but it doesn't grate my gears as much as the Marionette did so I'm ignoring it for the time being. 

I had mentioned a few years ago that my brother was involved in an accident where he was bitten by a venomous snake and almost died, and since then I haven't been as active or finished other works I had started. I have been over on AO3 and its wildly enjoyable over there. I am in the process of overhauling everything and will get around to posting them when I have the time. Again, I stress that I will only be doing this because I hate leaving things unfinished but my mental wellbeing and getting back into studying are both my main priorities and I won't sacrifice either any time soon. 

For those who read this, I hope you enjoy a slightly better version of the Marionette.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
73.1K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...