Earned It

By neverbeenlovedxx

Paige Nelson has it all as they say, except for a lover. Despite being loveless, she doesn't mind staying sin... More

Prologue

Author's Note

19 5 1
By neverbeenlovedxx

The story including the events, and the characters are all products of the author's imagination. No portrayers intended. Do not copy, distribute, and adapt in any way possible without the author's permission.

--

Hi Readers! I would like to thank you for checking this story out, I hope you continue reading it. This is my first published story here on Wattpad after so many attempts in the past. Like probably most of you, I am a silent reader since I've been part of Wattpad. This is my first time having this feeling of courage and confidence to publish one of my stories, and here is it.

I am and always be in the process of learning. With this, I can only promise you of one thing, that I will continue improving my craft. Thank you!

- Caitlind Zem

Neverbeenlovedxx
April, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.6M 119K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...