Everything with you

De cabbagepatch22

Declan is a typical bad boy with his red chevy and a leather jacket, he is not only an arrogant being but als... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - H.I.M
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- L.O.V.E
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 12

12 4 6
De cabbagepatch22

"Be happy, that's all that matters."

"What are you doing here?" I ask trying to conceal my annoyance. He looks amused with that gorgeous smile of his, he bends down and picks up my copy of 'Love Hypothesis'. Well, if he's not a romantic then I don't want it.

"Adam, huh?" He enquires still wearing that classy smile.

He steps closer to me and suddenly the self-diagnosed concussion seems to have healed itself when I smelled his cologne. Bathe me in it, I thought. No! bad Sunaina. 

Well, fuck me! No!

"What a-are you d-doing? I stutter due to his proximity. His huge hands seem to engulf my surroundings when he placed them on either side of the wall. His face, not shy at all seems to invade my space with enthusiastic spirits. This guy is dead beautiful but up close he is heavenly. Imagining his taste makes me blush.

He whispers softly, "I told you we would talk"

My hands place themselves on his hard chest and they feel as though they belong there. I can feel his heart beating but make no mention of it.

"Tell me then," I say pooling my confidence from every part of my body. I stare into his hazel eyes. I may be quiet but I am not shy when it comes to boys.

I inch closer while gripping his shirt in an attempt to get even closer. We could kiss right now and I would let him.

"What books does Sunaina like?" He asks not breaking eye contact.

"Romance with fireworks" I reply without any hesitation. I wanna kiss him. I look at his lips but before I make a move, he pushes me back onto the shelf losing our moment.

========
Don't forget to
Comment
Like
Share
I hope you enjoy

What do you make of this chapter?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

763K 44.7K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
622K 32.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
194K 21.8K 58
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...