Needles: Death Eater Series

By Jokers_Kitten

He was a loner most of his young childhood years. Never having any friends. But then as he got a little older... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
author's note
just a side note

Chapter 7

239 16 1
By Jokers_Kitten

Needles

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NEEDLES?" Screamed a high pitch voice. That seemed to catch not only their attention but made the horses stir.

"Go handle her. I got the horses."  Sarah Ann whispered to him.

He didn't want to leave her to handle the horses by herself. Especially since there were two babies on there and momma got riled up by Brittany's voice.

But he did as Sarah Ann asked and walked away. Was he right to do that? Maybe not but he knew how she felt and that's all that mattered.

Walking over to Brittany he had a stone cold face. He needed to end it but he didn't know how. He but enough was enough for him.

"Needles what the actual fuck? Why were your arms around her? You're my man not that skanks." Brittany sneered.

"Watch your words carefully, Brittany." He said in a low menacing tone.

"Watch my words? Are you serious? She is nothing to this club. And yet the day she got here everyone has fallen all over her feet. She's been allowed in Church, has all the men wrapped around her finger."

"You have no clue who she is or what you're even talking about."

"Oh but you do?"

"Yes."

"Oh please. She is just like the rest of those skanks in there. Haven't you seen the way Ice always hangs on her."

"THAT'S IT. ENOUGH.  WE'RE ARE DONE." Needles yelled. He was over her shit and that was the last straw.

"What? You dont mean that." Brittany's voice cracked.

"Yes I do. I'm tired of it. All you do is nag or bitch. It's like you are on a constant PMS. And I don't want you anymore. "

"Needles." She cried out.

"No. Find someone else."

"But"

Her words were short lived when Ice called out to him.

"NEEDLES, CHURCH. BRING SPANKY."

He held up his hand and went to turn around but Brittany grabbed his arm pleading with him. But he shrugged out of her hold and went back inside the barn.

Granted now he was now pissed. But that all changed when he saw Sarah Ann with the horses. His anger and frustration melted away.

He was staring at her until she called out and it broke his trance. "Rowan you're staring."

"Yep yes I am." He chuckled. "Church baby."

She nodded her head and left the stall.  "You good?"

"Better. Much better Spanky." He kissed her gently on the cheek. "I ended it with her."

"Good. But make sure that you are 100 percent sure you are ready for me." She said with a cheeky tone.

"Is this proof enough for you?" He pulled her into his embrace and rubbed his hard erection against her.

"Mmm. Feels good. But we can't let King get mad. Let's go."

He growled at her when she pulled away having to adjust himself while she walked infront of him.

As they reached inside Brittany tried again to reach for Needles but got shut down when King called out to him telling him and Spanky to hurry up.

As everyone found their seats and quickly quieted down, he could feel the tension in the air.

"Alright guys and ladies. Here is the information I have." King started.  "We got their location."

He heard Sarah Ann gasp and reach for his hand. Needles grabbed it and pulled her into him, wrapping himself around her.

"We are rolling out tonight. Needles,  Sarah Ann, and  CoralAnne, I want the three of you to stay here. There will also be a good size amount of men here." King said. "Ice and Hammer along with Switch, myself, Sketch, and several others are going to get the kids and bring back whoever is willing to talk."

Needles knew what that last part ment. That was directed to CoralAnne. As she became the one to be the clubs torture woman. She was the head woman in the house, since she is married to a brother. And he knew he wanted that with Sarah Ann.

"We ride out tonight late. Make sure everyone is well rested. I suggest get some naps in."

And with that Church was over. Everyone left except King, Switch, Ice, Hammer, CoralAnne, Sarah Ann and Needles.  They sat and talked some more, trying to comfort Sarah Ann and Needles.

He was nervous for his brothers, nervous to see if the kids would except him, and nervous for Sarah Ann.

Eventually everyone else left except him and Sarah Ann.  He held her close  to him. His arms wrapped tightly around her. He layed his head so his chin was on her head. She was shaking like a leaf. And he was trying his best to keep her calm.

"Come on baby. Let's go lay in bed for a few." She nodded her head.

"Stay with me please Rowan." She said muffled into his chest.

"I will. I'm bringing you into my bed."

Sarah Ann  pulled back and shook her head."No. She's been in that bed. I will not lay there."

"No she hasn't.  No one but you has shared my bed with me. I promise you that. You are the only one." He said looking into her eyes. As they stared at each other, he showed her nothing but truth in his eyes.

"Ok."

He smiled and kissed her lips gently as he picked her up bridal style and started to carry her out of the room.

Brittany saw this and started to raise a commotion but was quickly shut down by King.

Needles nodded to King who inturn did the same to him.

As he entered and closed the door with his foot. Sarah Ann locked the door while still in his arms.

"You can put me down now. I'm sure you're tired from carrying me."

"You're kidding right. I'd carry you to and from the gates of hell if I had to. Besides you're as light as a feather."

Sarah Ann laughed a true laugh and he couldn't help to join in. 

He sat her on the bed and helped take off her shoes. And went to his drawer to get one of his shirts for her to wear.

"Thank you." She said.

"Welcome. You can change in the bathroom."

"Ok." She stood up and asked for his help to unzip her. And he did.

But instead of moving to the bathroom she dropped her outfit right there in front of him. And there she stood in her black lace bra and matching thong.

"Wh wha what are you do do doing?"

"Changing." She chuckled.

"I I  I uh I mean um."

"Relax Rowan. It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"Ye yes  u but" he tool a breath trying his hardest to get his words right and not have major hard on too. "Not since 9 years ago and since you've had my kids."

"Do I  make you uncomfortable?" She asked suddenly feeling like she did something wrong.

"You're kidding right? Baby I want you so bad that I am trying everything I can to not take you and make love to you right now."

She smiled brightly and he fell to his knees. Literally.

She put the shirt on and he growled cause even with his clothes she was still his goddess.

"Let's just lay together please Rowan."

He nodded and got up and helped her lay in his bed. Then he removed his boots and cut. Along with his shirt and jeans. And he crawled into bed right next to her. 

Sarah Ann wrapped herself around him and he did the same. He smelled her and she smelt like vanilla and cinnamon.

And eventually they both fell asleep into each others embrace.

They slept for a good several hours till they both got up. He handed her a pair of his gym shorts and he still couldn't believe how lucky he was. But he knew he need to get dressed as well.

"See something you like baby momma?" He said as he caught her reflection in the mirror. But she was just staring not saying a word. He knew, some how knew she was thinking the worst and lost in her head.

"Sarah Ann. "

"Huh."

"Look at me baby." And she did. Worry and nervousness flashed on her eyes. "They are gonna get them. They are gonna be fine. And they are coming here."

"I know."  She sighed.

"Come on. Lets go see everyone and talk to your sister. "

She nodded her head and as they went to open the door there stood Brittany as she was gonna knock on the door.

"Needles, I want to talk with you please."

"No." He says to her. Then turns around and says. "Spanky hand me my cut please."

"Sure thing." Sarah Ann  called out.

"What! You never have a skank in here. What the hell! Why is she in your room? What makes her so special?" Brittany says all emotionally.

"Here Needles." Sarah Ann hands him his cut. "Oh hey Brittany. Guess you weren't lying to me Needles."

"I told you the truth Spanky. Now come on we got to see the guys." Needles says as he kisses Sarah Ann's  cheek. "Excuse us Brittany." Needles extends an arm out to move Brittany aside so Sarah Ann can leave the room.

Brittany just watches unable to say anything as they exit and walk down the hallway.

Once in the common room, they could feel the tension in the air. King walks over to both of them and wraps them in a hug. No words were spoken amongst them.

CoralAnne and Hammer come in and join the hug, as well as every member of the club that are headed out. And to see grown men, big men, hug was not a common thing. But this, this was a family. A sign of support for one of their brothers and the wiman he truly loves.

As the hug disperses, every man is checking their weapons. Sketch told them how many were guarding the place and that nothing seems out of place. That it should be a cake walk.

Hammer gives CoralAnne a hug and kiss. Then comes over to Sarah Ann  and does the same. "Got a job for you Spanky. Make sure she remembers the kids are upstairs in my old room. She kind of has brain farts right now."

Sarah Ann looks to Hammer in confusion but Needles quickly figures it out. "Congrats brother."

"Thanks. Just make sure she doesn't stress. I know it's still early but still."

"You can count on us. Or me. Or whatever, you know what I mean." Sarah Ann says and Needles just chuckled.

They guys head out and now it's like a ghost town. There is no drinks flowing, no loud chatter, no talking.

Needles gets Sarah Ann to sit as CoralAnne gets her some tea. His arms are wrapped around her as she leans in with her eyes closed. But still very much awake.

CoralAnne knew they needed to be alone right now so she went to take care of her kids.

"Can I ask you a question?" He says kind of nervously.

"Sure."

"When they get here? Do you want me around or do you want me to stand back?"

"You're kidding right?"

"No I'm not.  They don't know me. And the last thing I want is to scare them. They know King, Ice, and Hammer but not me. And I."

"Listen. I know what you are saying. But how about we see how they react first. Let them go at their speed. "

"Ok."

Needles is not really fond of that answer but he knows Sarah Ann. And he trusts her with his life.

Meanwhile, during this whole tension filled atmosphere,  Brittany just stares at them.

"Do you get the feeling we are being watched?" Sarah Ann whispered to Needles.

Needles casually scans the room and his eyes lock on to Brittany's. "Yeah we are. But relax it's only Brittany he whispered to her.

"I don't trust her. She is up to something and she is gonna be trouble for us, Needles. You need to watch your back around her."

"Ok baby. I will." He kisses her head and whispers 'I love you.'

"I love you to." She sighs softly.

So readers, what do you think Brittany might be up to? What do you think she will do when she finds out that Sarah Ann and Needles have kids together? How do you think the kids will react?

Let me know your opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.1K 59
Anne is a couple months away from turning eighteen and is always left alone, since her mom and her mom's boyfriend are always gone on mostly business...
447K 15.2K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
5.7K 404 27
Two sisters. One MC. And a whole lot of drama. Phoenix and Raven never imagined that they'd lose so much so quickly, but when a family secret comes...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...