1D adopted me!?!?!?

By nicespice12

Sam is your typical 12 year old. By typical I mean totally not typical. She lives in a orphanage with her mom... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 1/2
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14 (quick write)
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilouge

chapter 5

21.6K 398 22
By nicespice12

Sorry guys for the short chappie! L But hey its important so don't skip it! Ok I promise they will have more fun in the future ok ttyl bye bye

April 25, 2013,

Holy crap. OMG. Is it really him? I stand up and turn around. OMG my living nightmare is standing right in front of me.

"GUYS! HARRY! LOUIS! NIALL! LIAM! HELP!!" I bolted. I saw harry and I ran into his arms.

"Sam, what's wrong?" harry said. I pointed at him. Harrys face became more confused." Who is he Sam?"

"d-d-d-dad-d-d?" I could have sworn I heard a few explicit words.

"Hi sweetheart!" he said. The boys made a line in front of me.

"explain." Liam said.

"Ok, so my partner tom was all like 'you should really talk to your daughter and work things out maybe event try to get her back'. So here I am, now my turn who are you?"

"I'm her LEGAL guardian and these are her uncles." Harry said.

"Ok well... I'm sorry son I never got your name my name is Jim" he said.

"Harry" "Liam" "Niall" "Louis"

"Ok... well yeah I would like to get back into her life I mean I am her father."

"OH HELL TO THE NO!!" Said Louis. "You HAD your freaking chance and you screwed that up." What Niall said earlier about the sass master from Doncaster was right. Louis has got some spunk to him.

"Fine" said my dad, "I will just get legal visitation rights then I can see her."

Louis responded with "well if she doesn't want to have visitation with you then you can't see her."

"Well the girl can talk for herself" he said. They turned to me.

"Well... I think Louis is right you screwed up and you should pay the price."

"I swear I will get you in the end so keep your eyes peeled." With that he left, a car drove up he got in and drove away.

"God douche" said Louis. And with that we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 32 15
Sam Is an ordinary girl age eighteen who has an extraordinary job,she works as an assistant for the boy band known as One direction.However,they are...
219K 4.8K 41
Alex is any normal teenage girl. What will happen when she starts falling for the bad boy know as Harry and things start happening? Will she be left...
265K 7.1K 27
Ashley is just a normal 17 year old from the outside. But this isn't some story about a princess finding her Prince Charming. More like a girl gettin...
20.4K 362 30
Allison is a six year old girl in the orphanage hoping to get adopted...but what happens when she and her sister,Alex,get adopted by one direction...