𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙤 - 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖...

By jjismyfavmanwhore

season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter =... More

Aesthetics
Intro
Pilot
The lucky compass
The forbidden zone
Spy games
Midsummers
Dead calm
The Runway
the bell tower
The phantom
The Gold
The Heist
Prayers
Homecoming
The darkest hour
My Druthers
The Bonfire
The Cross
Trapped
The Coastal Venture
Poguelandia
The Bells
Fathers and sons
The Diary
Heists
The Dark Forest
Happy Anniversary
Tapping The Rudder
Welcome to Kitty Hawk
Secret of the Gnomon
Announcement!!
Extras

Parcel 9

8.7K 106 110
By jjismyfavmanwhore

"I'm getting some air." I say, walking out of the van. I walk past the sign that leads to the Hawksnest and continue walking. I hear a loud crash and turn around just in time to see one of my best friends fall off of the nest. His body hits the ground with a loud thud. I run over to him and kneel down next to him.

My finger rushes to his neck, only to feel nothing. I try to scream for help but am unable to. I try again and it doesn't work. I put my hands on his chest and begin pumping them up and down. Sarah comes running up to me and pushes me away. John B bolts up, suddenly fine and unharmed and turns to Sarah. He wraps her in a hug and rubs her back. All of the pogues run up to them and join in on the hug... even JJ. Sarah looks at me with venom in her eyes and speaks, "Everyone will always chose me." she smirks.

"I chose Sarah." JJ says. 

"Me too." John B says.

"Me as well." Kie says.

"I do too." Pope says.

My head jolts up from the table and I get used to my surroundings. I'm in The Wreck. I just fell asleep, and it was fake. JJ didn't choose her over me. I reassure myself.

"Are you ok?" Speak of the devil. He looks at me with a slight frown on his face.

"Um- yeah. I couldn't sleep last night." I smile.

"I'm sorry, you're staying where?" Kie interrupts.

"Tannyhill." John B responds with taking a seat next to me.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron?" 

"To be fair, Jade lives there too." He argues.

"Oh, we're just throwing me under the bus, are we?" I frown.

"Hey, so like do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asks.

"I don't know, Pope."

"What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ asks.

"Oh yeah, do you get a shitty personality, or does that adapt over time?" I ask, smiling.

"Look you promised. You said you weren't with her." Kie argues.

"Bro, just own it. She got you." JJ says, drinking some soda.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know that I am not doing anything with her."

"Do you guys see her here?" John B asks. "No, right, ok. A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ says, pointing to the curvy lines.

"It's cause the coast has changed." Kie explains.

"So we just have to look for old land marks that haven't changed." Pope says.

"Battery Jasper." Kie suggests.

"We're in Battery, right here." Pope says, looking at the map. "So if this is Parcel 9, then it's somewhere northeast of here." He points ahead of us.

"So somewhere over there." I say.

"Over there? Guys, that's not Tannyhill, that's a subdivision." JJ says.

"Tannyhill Plantation used to be the entire Island. It got sold into smaller pieces over time." John B explains.

"Ok, so we're just looking for an old stone wall." I say.

"Ok, so the road should split up here." Pope says, from the front.

"Ok."

"So you're gonna take a left."

John B takes a left revealing a large stone wall.

"That looks like a stone wall to me."

"Not the crain house." I groan, getting out.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie says, walking up to the wall.

"Worst-case scenario." JJ complains.

"Why's it have to be here. Of all place?" Pope joins in.

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property." JJ says.

"Well, what good has believing you ever done for us?" I laugh, climbing up the wall.

I look back and see no one is following me. "Are you serious?" I ask, sitting on the wall. "Come on!" I hiss, jumping off and walking through the thick garden. 

"Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?" Kie asks, following shortly after me.

"Oh, yeah, no, I do" JJ says.

"Honestly, I don't really believe the stories of this place." John B says.

"Yeah, it think it's just an old wives tale Mrs. Crain made up to keep people off her lawn." I shrug, walking further in.

"Jade!" JJ hisses, running up to me. "Which stories did you hear?"

"The one where she decapitated her husband with an axe, and she's been hauled up ever since. Oh, and sometimes when the moon is full, you can see her lurking in the window." I smile, wiggling my fingers in his face, before walking off and away from the group. 

I wonder around admiring the wild flowers for a couple of minutes before I feel hands grab my waist. I scream out in fear and slap whoever is behind me only to see JJ holding his face in pain.

"Ow!" He yells.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, JJ!" I yell.

"We have to look in the decapitation quadrant for water." He says.

"What do you think I've been doing for the last 5 minutes?" I ask.

"I don't know, Masturbating?" He asks, a smile on his face.

"No, god, you're an idiot." I say, walking off.

"Jade! Don't leave me alone!" He hisses, following me.

"Hey, come on. It's the only place we haven't looked." John B says, pointing to the basement beneath the house.

We crouch under the roof and slowly follow John B through it. 

"My god, this place is gross." I hiss, swatting away a mosquito.

"Down came Mrs. Crain And cut off all our heads. Up came the sun and dried up all the blood." JJ sings.

"Can you stop?" Pope asks, fed up.

"See any water?" Kie asks.

"Not a drop." I say, looking around.

"There's not even water on the pipes." JJ says.

"Know why we didn't  find it? Bad Karma." Kie says, looking at John B. "You know, we had a good thing going. And then you decide to rope in Barbie, now the trails gone dry. Coincidence? Probably not." She shrugs.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you about Sarah. What the hell's the deal with you two?" He asks, getting in her face.

"Nothing."

"Is it because I kissed you? Is that the problem?" He asks, smirking.

A loud smack sound, echoes through the basement making Pope, JJ and I all gasp and laugh.

"Oh! Oh shit!" Pope says.

"Stop treating me like I'm some girl that's obsessed with you instead of your bestfriend who's trying to look out for you." Kie snaps.

"Did you just, uh, hit me?" John B asks.

"Yeah, skeeter." She says, holding up her hand. "You see it?" another loud slap sound echoes through the room.

"Ok, John B." I say, walking up to them.

"Where's your proof?" Kie asks.

John B holds up his hand, showing a very tiny skeeter. "Skeeter."

"Really?" I ask, watching the pair have a slapping battle.

I walk over to JJ as he picks up an old doll. "I just found Mrs. Crain's Voodoo doll guys." He holds it close to me.

"That thing is so gross. Hey it kind of looks like you." I smile, holding it next to his face.

"Really? It looks like me?" He says, smirking.

"Yeah, I mean the dirty hair and everything." I laugh, ruffling his hair.

"Not the hair. Too far Jade." He says, lightly grabbing my wrist.

"Oh, did I hurt the princess's feelings?" I pout.

"Oh, yeah it's all fun and games until I kick your ass." He laughs, still holding my wrist.

"Oh, you kick my ass?" I laugh.

"Yea- Pope, what are you doing? Be quiet!" He hisses, letting me go.

"Help me move this." He orders.

"Jesus, ok." I say, walking up and bending over to pick up some floor boards.

We look down to the now hole in the ground, and see the glistening of water.

"Holy shit. You did it, Pope." I smile, still looking down.

"Well, well, well" He says.

"That was punny." JJ smiles.

"We're gonna need a really big rope."

"No effing way! You bought her here? So what she's in on this now?" Kie yells, walking in from in front of me.

"What?" I ask walking into the patio. "Are you serious?!" I yell, looking at my sister.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ says, pointing to John B.

"This is a pogue thing, John B! Last time I checked she's not a pogue!" I yell.

"If she's not a pogue, then you're not either." he says, looking down.

"Wow! That's how you want to do this?!" I yell, on the verge of losing my shit. "She's going to cheat on you and then ruin our whole friendship!" I explain.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope adds.

"Thank you!" Kie yells.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asks.

"I dunno, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

"It's true most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ says.

"That's cute guys."

"I'm not going to sit here and watch her destroy the pogues!" I yell. 

"Since when did you care?" John B asks.

"When she got you thrown off Hawks nest!" I yell, as if it wasn't obvious.

"That was Topper's fault, not mine!" Sarah yells.

"Oh, she can speak now? Doesn't need her fucking puppy to do it for her!" I yell reaching my absolute limit.

"What's your problem with me anyway?! I didn't do shit to you!" She yells back.

"Jeez Sarah, I don't know maybe the fact that you stole my boyfriend in the 9th grade. You stole Kiara from me in the 9th grade. You watched Topper drown me, four fucking days ago!" I scream.

"So what you're jealous?"  She smirks.

"Sue me for being jealous when you've had everything handed to you your entire fucking life, whilst I was just thrown in to the pits of hell to burn!" I yell, tears filling my eyes. "You have to have a perfect life and more! You always take everyone I have, leaving me to be all alone! Well, I am not going to sit here and watch you take the pogues away from me as well!" I yell, a tear falling out of my eye. 

"It's not my fault they don't want you!" Sarah screams

"Everybody, shut up!" John B yells. "Look, Kie, Jade. You guys are my bestfriends. And Sarah, you're my..."

"Say it."

"You're my girlfriend." He smiles.

"Really? What was all that talk about get the map cut her lose?" Kie says.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asks.

"No."

"Yes, you fucking did." I say.

"Look, love just walked in, ok? I didn't expect it- it just kind of happened, and I'm not going to deny it..."

"What are you? A poet? Pick John B. Her or us." I say, looking at him, with begging eyes.

"I'm not going to chose, I can't." He says, with sorry eyes.

"I'm actually very interested, John B, her or us." Kie adds.

"All." He smiles.

"Whatever." I say, looking at him with exhausted eyes and walking off the porch and down to the docks.

"Hey, you ok?" JJ asks, sitting next to me.

"No, I'm not ok." I say, looking down. "He's an asshole. And I'm not going to watch as Sarah destroy him. I won't. So this 'pogue' thing we have. I'm not going to do it anymore. I can't. I'm sorry." I say, looking up at him.

"You know, if it were me, I would've chosen you in a heartbeat." he says, looking me in the eyes. "No doubt." He whispers.

"I'm so tired." I say, a tear falling down my face.

"I know. But we're going to get through this, together, ok? You and me against the world."

"Did you just quote miraculous lady bug?" I laugh.

"Maybe." He laughs. "But it applies to this." He smiles.

"Yeah." I say.

His eyes flicker to my lips and before I can react, he pushes his lips on to mine. I don't stop him though. I let him. He pulls on my waist deepening the kiss and I put my hand on his cheek, pulling him closer to me. This wasn't a before sex type of kiss it was more of a 'I've wanted to do this my whole life and now that I am I don't want it to stop.' kiss.

We pull apart gasping for air, our foreheads resting against each other. 

"I've wanted to do that since 7th grade." I say, breaking the silence.

"I've wanted to do it since 5th." he says, smiling at me.

"Come on, love!" JJ says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What's going on?" I ask, walking further in to the boat.

"The plugs stopped plugging." JJ explains.

"What?" I ask, going in to bottom compartment. "Um- there's nothing here? Not even the plugs..." I say, looking further in to it. I hear a loud thud. I look at the door and see it's shut. "JJ?" I yell, pushing on the door. "I'm stuck!" I yell again.

"Please don't hate me." He yells.

"Why would I hate you?" I ask.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hear a voice ask from behind me. I swing my head around and see Sarah, standing there.

"JJ! I will chop your dick off, if you don't let me out, right now!" I yell, banging on the door.

The door opens revealing a very confused Kie. I run up the stairs and onto the deck. I watch as JJ and John B get back in the HMS POGUE with Pope and begin driving off.

"JJ! John B! If this is your way of saying sorry, then you can shove it right up your stupid asshole!" I yell.

"Get your asses back here!" Kie yells.

"Can't, not until you guys work it out!" John B yells.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah yells.

"JJ!" I beg, "If you don't come back here right now, I will tell Kie and Sarah what you did in the 7th grade!" I scream. "Maybe then we'll bond over your stupidity!"

"Please don't!" He yells back.

"I will do it!"

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope yells.

"Hydroponic!"

"This is ridiculous." Sarah says, stripping down in to here bikini.

"Are you stupid? You're not going to make it." I tell her.

"Well, I would rather drown than be here with you, so." Kie says, following Sarah's actions.

"Fine, maybe you finally, shut the hell up." She snaps, diving into the water.

"Love you guys, bye!" JJ yells making me flip him off.

Sarah suddenly lets out a deafening scream. "Shit! I got stung by a jellyfish!" She moans climbing back up the ladder.

"Well you swam right into a man-o-war. I don't what you were expecting to happen." I snap.

"Thanks for your help." She cries.

"Hey, Kiara. You know what they say.. about jellyfish stings?" Sarah asks.

"No. That's gross." She denies.

"You have to pee on me." Sarah finishes.

"I have a better idea." Kie says, walking in to the cabin. She walks out with JJ's blunt and a pack of red liquorice with my name on it. She throws the packet to me and sits down next to Sarah, lighting the blunt. "It's for the pain." She explains.

"JJ bless." Sarah sighs.

I open the packet and begin eating away at the snack. Kie takes a couple drags before passing it to me. I take 3 hits and then go to pass it to Sarah but change my mind and take another hit.

"Really?" Sarah asks, snatching it off me.

"Go easy. It's JJ's cousin's cripple." Kie explains. Sarah takes a hit and instantly starts coughing.

"Would you rather... I was just thinking of this... Would you rather have eyes for nipples or nipples or eyes?" Sarah asks, high out of her mind. "Imagine if you get really old and your boobs get... all saggy, and if they were for eyes you could, um... see if your shoes were untied." She laughs.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kie asks.

"We wouldn't want daddy to get upset, now would we?" I say, sarcastically.

"Oh my god. I don't know what you want me to do or say!" She yells.

"I don't know, maybe apologize for stealing my boyfriend in the 9th grade!" I yell, getting in her face.

"It wasn't my fault he liked me!" She yells, back.

"No, but it is when you get him to cheat on me with you!" I scream. "You don't care if I get hurt, do you? You only care about yourself and what helps you." I snap. 

"Look, I'm sorry... It wasn't fair and I'm an asshole and a twofaced bitch! You're my sister, and I love you. I really do. And I guess, seeing you with him made me jealous because you were so happy and I had just lost Kiara. It didn't feel fair that you were happy while I was miserable. And I know that's not fair and I was a complete asshole of a person, but I want my twin sister back. I need you back. Please let us be sisters again." She begs, tears in her eyes.

"I don't know." I say, standing up and walking off before I have a literal panic attack in font of them. I rush in to the cabin and try and slow down my breathing only for it to get faster and my heartbeat to ring in my ears. Tears begin streaming down my face and I cover my mouth trying to keep myself quiet. I sit down and rest my head against the wall, clutching at my heart. I gasp for air as I feel my heart speed up. "Oh god." I whisper in fear. "No, no, no." I whisper, trying to stabilize my breathing.

"Hey, Sarah." Kie says.

"Hey, Kiara." She says.

"Promise me you won't bail on John B. He's not just some other guy. And he really, really likes you." Kie says, laying next to me.

"I promise." Sarah says, laying on the other side.

"Also, I'm sorry I called the cops." Kie says, making us burst into a fit of laughter.

"I knew it. I knew it, you bitch." Sarah, laughs.

"Hey, guys." I say, smiling.

"Yeah?" They both say.

"JJ..." I laugh at the memory, before continuing "JJ, shit his pants in the 7th grade and tried to pin the smell on our non-existent class pet." I laugh, the others joining in.

"In 7th grade?" Kie yells, shocked.

"Yep." I laugh.

"Oh my god! I'm never, letting that go!" Kie laughs.

"Neither." Sarah laughs.

Eventually, the laughter dies down and we lay in a comfortable silence. Kie fell asleep a couple of minutes ago leaving Sarah and I awake. I grab Sarah's hand and roll over, snuggling into her neck.

"I need my sister back too." I whisper.

"You guys forget your keys or something?" JJ yells, watching us girls as we sit on the railing, waiting for them.

"You need a tow?" John B asks.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." Kie says to Sar and I.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I scoff.

"You gotta admit, it was kind of funny." John B adds.

"Was it?" I ask, squinting my eyes because of the sun.

"John B." Kie says, sternly.

"Uh, what's that?" He asks.

"Mastermind, huh?" She asks.

"Always planning." He smirks.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." I roll my eyes, jumping in the boat.

"Yeah, that sucked." Sar agrees.

"Still love us though, right?" JJ asks, wrapping his arms around my waist. I shove them off turning around to face him.

"Not gonna happen." I sarcastically laugh before throwing the rope to Kie. He sadly lets his shoulders drop before muttering,

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Still hate me?" John B asks Sar.

"A little. We're gonna get you back, when you least expect it." She says, crossing her arms.

"I for one, welcome that challenge." Pope says. "So, did you guys, you know.."

"Make up? Hug it out and become bestfriends again? No. No way." I say. "But... we're willing to work together."

"I see that as a win." JJ smiles.

"Woogidy, woogidy." Pope and JJ smile.

"All right, shut up. You guys ready to jack some loot?" John B asks.

"Um, yeah, just one thing you've got to do first..." I say walking up to him.

"What's that?" He smirks.

I shove him into the cold marsh water and watch as he re-surfaces coughing.

"Dry off." I smile.

"You guys got rope?" Pope asks.

"Yep."

"Grappling hook?" John B asks.

"We're not Batman, John B." I sigh, tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Pulley?"

"Check."

"Dark clothes."

"Check."

"Flashlights?"

"Yes, lets go." I say, waiting for John B to open the door of the van.

"Wait, wait. I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." John B says, smiling at each one of us.

"Always." Kie smiles.

"Of course, man." Pope says doing the handshake with him.

"I mean, I came here for the gold, but I guess you guys are fun to be around." I smile.

"All right, we done with this circle jerk. Can we go do this?" JJ asks, ruining the moment.

"Really, J?" I ask.

"What? I want to get this done." He says.

"Ok, lets go." John B says.

"Let's go get some wheat in the water." Pope says, climbing out after me.

"Weed? I'm up for weed." JJ says.

"Wheat. I said wheat."

I roll my eyes and climb up the wall, Sarah following close behind.

We all walk in to the clearing to create a plan, however we're cut short when the porch lights turn on. Hands and arms are thrown around pulling JJ and I into the bush when we react too slowly for the others liking.

"Flashlights." Kie says. I turn mine off and turn around to JJ.

"It's on strobe!" He hisses. I grab the torch and turn it off with a simple press of a button.

"Ok, so, she has motion sensor lights." Pope says, looking around at us.

"We could, uh, move really slowly, maybe." JJ suggests.

"What?" Sar says.

"You get used to it." I whisper in her ear.

"That's not how it works." Pope explains.

"Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B says.

"What?" I say now.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer now that we're here." Kie says, frowning.

"Throw a rock at it?" I say, looking at John  B.

"Do you have a better idea, Jade?" He asks.

"Anything but that." I snap.

"What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch." Sarah suggests.

"Yeah, we used to play hide-and-seek here when we were little kids. If you were ballzy enough you'd go up to the porch. We've seen it." I add.

"No, no. You're not going in that house alone." JJ says, looking at me.

"I won't be. I'll have Sar." I say, looking at her.

"Yeah, exactly, we'll be fine." She says.

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ says, looking at the pair of us, like we were stupid.

"If you believe that. But, she's what, 85?" Sarah argues.

"Yeah, exactly, we'll be fine." I say, standing up.

"I'll go with you." Kie adds, following after us.

"Be safe!" John B whispers to Sarah.

"I'll be safe too, John B." I say, walking off. "Asshole."

We tread through the thick bush and find our way to the porch.

I walk up the stairs, the girls following behind me and I open up the power box.

"What?" I whisper, looking at the assortment of wires.

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah asks.

"Shit." Kie whispers, pointing to the power line. "It goes inside."

We walk up to the gate that protects the door and slowly open it. We enter the house, slowly and quietly following the wire to find the power source.

A loud hiss of a cat fills the room making us all audibly gasp.

"Here." I whisper, standing by the real power box.

"Ok." Sarah whispers.

I flick the switch and watch as the lights go out in the whole house.

"Yes." Kie whispers, smiling.

"Let's go." I say, walking off.

I walk further into the house but stop when I hear thumping coming from upstairs. I turn around and see that the other girls left.

"Assholes." I whisper, pushing myself further into the wall. I watch as Mrs. Crain walks down the stairs that were situated right behind me.

"It's- it's late Leon." She rasps. "Too late." She coughs. I place a hand over my mouth and watch as she slowly limps past me. "I can hear you Leon. I've been waiting all night!" She yell, turning around and looking straight into my soul. I let out a scream and run off further into the house trying to find a different room. 

"Oh my god!" I scream, cursing my way through the house. I look over my shoulder and scream in horror as I see Mrs. Crain running at me with a fire poker. I run into a room and close the door, blocking it with my body. I hear a bang on the door, and scream again. Suddenly a large bang and a sudden, sharp pain in my lower waist, stops me from screaming. I look down and see her fucking fire poker, lodged in my waist, blooding spitting out. She stabbed me, through a fucking door.

"HOLY FUCK!" I shout. She pulls it back and it gets pulled from my body. I scream in pain and limp my way over to the basement door.

She grabs my arm and yanks me down, knocking over water containers in the process. They break from the contact splashing all over me. I get up, now soaked and covered in my own blood and run through the house to the door.

"Guys!" I yell, limping in and locking the door.

"Holy shit!" JJ swears, looking at my state. I know I was probably very pale from the loss of blood and not to mention the fact that I was covered in water.

"Mrs. Crain! She's up there!" I yell.

"What?" Kie yells, running over to help me over to the rope.

"Yep! She stabbed me with a fire poker! We need to get the fuck out of here, now!" I yell, grabbing the rope.

"oh, shit." Sarah swears.

"John B!" I yell into the well. "Get back on the rope, right now!" I scream, adrenaline overloading my body.

"Ok, ready pull. 3, 2,1." JJ yells, pulling with us all. We all fall back from the lack of weight.

I crawl to the well, looking down, trying to find a source of light, "Johnathan get back on the rope, now!" I yell.

"Oh, it's the full name." JJ gasps.

"Jade! Pope! Kie! JJ!" He yells back.

"Yo, he's drowning." JJ says, standing back up and helping me do the same.

"John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you up, ok, buddy?" Pope yells.

"Ok!" We hear him scream.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1! Pull!" JJ instructs again. I use all of my strength I have left and pull on the rope, slowly pulling him up. A loud gunshot suddenly fills the room, forcing the other Pogues to scream and hide.

"Shit!" I yell, grabbing on to the rope, so John B doesn't fall. I groan in pain, only getting weaker as time goes on. I tie a knot on the rope and JJ grabs my waist pulling me into his chest. I push my hands on stab wound to try and stop the bleeding but they only get covered in blood. He covers my mouth with his hand to cover up my soft sobs. He then picks me up as another shot goes off and runs outside to the van. He puts me down and I slowly climb the wall, leaving blood stains on the wall as I climb. I groan and jump off the wall, thankfully landing on two feet before I limp to the van and get in the back. 

"Why are we always getting shot at?" Pope yells, the van beginning to move.

"Come on! John B, run!" Kie yells, opening the door for him. He jumps in and leans his head on the wall.

"Are you shot?" I ask, scanning his body.

"No." He says, gasping for air. "What happened to you?" He asks, looking shocked by the state of me.

"Don't ask." I sigh, pushing my hands down on my wound.

"You look disgusting." Pope complains.

"God, you smell like ass." Kie adds.

"What's new?" I laugh, even though I'm probably gonna pass out.

"What just happened?" Sarah asks.

"All time, pogue hall of fame, Baby!" JJ whoops.

"Hell yeah." Kie smiles. "That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim." Sarah says.

I look at John B and see him fiddling with something gold in his lap.

"What? What is that?" I gasp, trying to get air in my lungs.

"We did it, baby!" he yells.

"No, you didn't!" Sarah, yells.

"Oh my god!" JJ yells, from the front.

"Holy shit!" I scream.

"We're gonna be rich!" Pope yells.

"Full kook!" John B chants, making the rest of us join in.

"Full kook! Full kook!" We all yell. I feel my head begin to spin and before I can stop it, I'm slowly passing out.

"Guys." I whisper, grabbing on to Pope. "Guys, I'm gonna pass out." I say. Pope glances at me before yelling...

"Guys! She's gonna pass out!" 

"What?" JJ yells, turning around to see me.

My whole world goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 4.6K 43
Ivy King Rutherford comes from a wealthy family that live on the mainland of North Carolina. Spending her summers in the Outer Banks wouldn't be so b...
2.3K 61 13
"𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩." [obx season one - tbd] [oc x r...
3.9K 57 14
It was just a stoned hookup, it was never meant to eventually turn into anything more, especially between a Pogue and a Kook. Mary "Jane" Thornton an...
81.6K 1.7K 13
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 was stained with her cherry lip gloss as he leaned against the wall smoking weed. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 was smeared all around her...