Virgin Classroom

Oleh jiminfication

math is hard - and so is your teacher. Kim Serin is a textbook example of a virgin - she's never dated, never... Lebih Banyak

PREFACE
1: Virgin Classroom
2: Equations and Inneudos
3: You Need Training
4. Crush
5. Explicit Education
6. Cheating
7: Punishment?
8. Model
do you like this book
9: Cafeteria
10: Tune
11: Assembly
12: Doomed
13: I'll Show You
14. Favourite
15. Bathhouse
16. Unsaid
17: A Confession

ANNOUNCEMENT

6.1K 232 48
Oleh jiminfication

Due to overwhelming messages I get every single day, even to other social platforms....

I"m making an annoucement.

Contrary to belief, this is NOT discontinued.

I plan to finish this after Body Talk has ended. Please support that book while i finish it.

I know I write slowly, but its also because of the fact that I dont want to rush my works. Even rivals took 2 to 3 years.

I see this book trending on tiktok and whatnot; its an honor that people are reccommending this lol but honestly rivals and this weren't good books to me; none of them were planned and I had no idea what was the next chapter, just as much as the readers didnt know.

Ironically, this and rivals have the most views per chapter. 🤣

But I'll work hard to finish Body Talk and continue this, Loveholic and The Game Plan.

Thank you for your support as always. Thank you to those who stayed with me for years since the very beginning!

Love,

Tzu.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.8K 409 26
Jeon Jungkook, who is immensely popular has an odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of every week and dump them...
163K 10K 38
The university's statistics teacher becomes a little too infatuated with his favorite student, and he just can't let go. Kim Taehyung's life takes a...
983 47 23
basically it's a story about a normal girl (y/n) nd bts meeting in airport unexpectedly. . . .y/n's father is very strict.he is a teacher. for him hi...
39.3K 2.4K 25
In a Highschool, there will be a group of jocks, mean girls, playboys, queen bee, bad boy, goths, nerds, teacher's pet, loners.... Jeon Jungkook is t...