Love Me Thoda Aur πŸ’•πŸ’ž

By Snowysecret062

This is a collection of short stories.❀❀ There are some plots that i had in mind so i thought why not pen it... More

Acknowledgement
Sushant X Chavvi
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Raunak X Abhishree
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Karan X Naina
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Kushagra X Amaira
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Epilogue
Rudra X Bhavya
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue
Sidhharth X Sanjana
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Rishabh X Sneha
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Kanav X Vanya
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Akshat X Vaishnavi
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Karan X Sanaya
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Epilogue
Samarth X Akanksha
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Rakshit X Drishti
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Abhiraj X Anahita
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Akshant X Aisha
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

Epilogue

12K 649 12
By Snowysecret062

*10 years later*

Chavvi's POV

I come back from the hospital after attending three back to back surgeries.

I am dead tired now. Just wanna sleep.

I entered the home and was greeted by four little toofans.

"Chachi chocolate!"

Rishab, Samrat bhaiya and bhabhi's first born exclaims happily and three look on with a happy glint in their eyes.

Oh no! I forgot! Today morning they had specially asked me get their favourite chocolates for them.

Before I could say something Sushant spoke up.

"Arre bandaro! Tum itni der se chachi ka wait isliye kr rhe the. Chocolate toh wo mujhe de chuki hai pehle hi. Mujhse maang lete."

(Monkeys! You were waiting for chachi for this. She has already given me the chocolates. You could have asked me.)

Sushant said and the kids ran to him. He took out four chocolates and they squealed in happiness.

Sushant looked at me and blinked his eyes and blinked my eyes in thanking.

I went to my room and took a refreshing bath.

As I came out of the washroom, my little baby came waddling towards me and motioned me to pick him.

Yes, We have two little, naughty kids. I smiled remembering how I broke out the news of my first pregnancy to Sushant.

It was around four years after our marriage. We were well settled in our careers. 

Though we still had not planned anything about having a baby.

I had been feeling low since many days but was ignoring it thinking it to be exhaustion.

Finally one of my colleague cum friend advised me to take a test and that's when I found out that I was indeed a month pregnant.

I was a little nervous to tell Sushant because we had never talked about having a baby and I didn't know how he was going to react.

At night when I returned home he was in the balcony.

I hugged him from back and he held her hands and kissed them.

"Tired?"

He asked and I just hummed.

We stayed like that and then I turned him and hugged him.

He kissed my head and I looked at him smiling mischievously.

"Dadiji bhut time se humse kuch maang rhi hai na Sushant. Tumhe nhi lagta hume unki wish puri krni chahiye."

(Dadi is asking us something from so long. Don't you think we should fulfill her wish.)

He was confused at first but soon his expressions changed and his eyes widened.

I leaned in and whispered in his ears.

"I'm pregnant Sushant."

He looked at me and then a wide smile formed on his face. 

He hugged me tightly and swirled us around.

Eight months later our daughter, Nisha was born.

Sushant is the best father. Like most of the girls, Nisha is a daddy's princess.

Sushant is literally spoiling her with his love and pampering.

Sushant's POV

I was sitting in the living room with bhaiya.

We were discussing about the business.

My princess came and sat beside me and gave me a toothy smile.

She is such a cutipie. Just like her mother. Her one smile melts my heart.

She slumped against my arm and snuggled into me.

I pulled her in my arms and held her properly.

I kissed her head and she snuggled into me and released a low sigh.

Bhaiya looks at her and smiles. She loves to sleep like this.

She jumps around the house whole day and at the end sleeps in my arms.

My little princess.

After talking to bhaiya for some time I picked Nisha and went to our room.

The scene in front of me made me smile.

Chavvi was sleeping in sitting position and our one year old son Nishant was latched to her breasts.

I laid Nisha down and covered her with blanket.

I went to Chavvi and saw Nishant too was asleep.

"Chavvi! Jaan! Utho. Sahi se leto."

(Wake up. Lie down properly.)

I woke her up and she looked at me sleepily.

I pointed towards Nishant and she carefully separated him from her.

I took him and burped him while she cleaned up and laid down.

I placed Nishant on the bed and covered both of them with the blanket.

I placed a kiss on her head and caressed it lightly.

She gets so tired from work and then kids.

But she is the best mother my kids could have got.

Chavvi's POV

I woke up hearing my alarm. I looked beside me and saw both my little munchkins and my handsome husband sleeping peacefully.

I kissed Nisha's head and woke her up. She whined and I picked her in my arms and took her to the washroom.

She did her business and then I helped her brush.

The bath was ready till then and she spend a good amount of time in there.

This girl literally takes so much time in getting ready. God know who she takes after.

I finally took her out when she was running late.

I quickly got her ready and packed her lunch and bag.

Bhaiya was going to drop the kids.

I came back to get some more sleep but that little monster too was awake now.

Luckily for me, he wanted his dadi today.

I dropped him to mummyji and went to my room.

Sushant too would be waking up in an hour.

He looked at the time and smiled looking at me.

He held his arm out and called me in. I got inside the blanket and snuggled into his chest.

He is my forever happy place.

Sushant's POV

She snuggles into me and sleeps soundly.

I start remembering everything that had happened in the past years.

The situation that we got married in.

Life slowly falling into track.

Bhaiya's return.

Her confession.

My confession.

Her becoming a doctor.

Me joining our business.

Her pregnancy.

Our daughter.

Our son.

Everything.

I am so thankful to God because if that day we would not have gotten married then our lives would have been completely different.

I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if she had gotten married to my brother.

Eww! No! I can't! 

But it didn't happen. Maybe it was God's way of making us realise our feelings for each other.

Now I can't even imagine a life without life. It seems like she has become my oxygen and our kids are my heartbeat.

I kiss her head and close my eyes thanking God once again.

He afterall is the best planner in all.❤
**************************************
The story is over. I hope you guys liked it.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏

Laters!!😘❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.3K 15
β—Ž My 2nd book on short stories β—Ž The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❀️ β™‘ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...
433K 25.3K 38
THE IMMORTAL LOVE πŸ’— Completed The Pocket stories, your very own mini pocket stories. The Stress Busters. (Short stories written in only 5-10 chapte...
267K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
271K 11.7K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...