Flaming Alcohol (A Red son x...

By local_number_simp

LETTERS ARE PLACE HOLDER CHAPTER NAMES ~~~~ STORY WILL BE A BIT IN TOUCH WITH THE OG STORY (JTTW) ~~~~ Update... More

About You
Chapter 1. A || Exploring The City
Chapter 1. B || First Day
Chapter 1. C || Meeting Them
Chapter 1. D || Sleep Over?
Chapter 1. E || Catching Up
Chapter 1. F || Theaters And Arcade
Chapter 1. G || The Truth
Chapter 1. H || Y/N's Side P.1
update on the chapters
Chapter 1. H || Red Son's Side P.2

Prologue || Settling In

1.1K 26 31
By local_number_simp

"You Have Everything Packed Right? ToothBrush, Hairbrush, money??"

"Yes Dad I do" Said The 21 Year old

"It's Just I'm Worried About You're New Job And You Moving away, I Won't Be Able To See You Anymore" Soon The Old Man Hugged The 21 Year Old

"Just Call Me When You Get There" The Old Man Gave Them A Smile And The 21 Year Old Gave Them A Smile.

~~Little Timeskip~~

NOTE: THERE WERE OTHER TRUCKS THAT MOVED YOUR FURNITURE ALREADY

As Expected The Moving Truck Brought All Of Your Stuff Right On Time.

"So Where Would You Want Some Of These Stuff"

"You Can Just Place Them There For now"

The Two Workers Nodded And Brought The Last Boxes In Your Apartment.

Ring Ring Ring

The 21 Year Old Picked Up

"You're Y/N Right?"

"U-Uh, Yes Sir, Is It About My Job?"

"Alright, So Around Next Week On Thursday You'll Start Working With Us. If You Have Some Questions Just Let Us Know On Your First Day"

"Yes Sir!"

Bleep Bleep Bleep

The Call Ended,

The Two Men Went Up To The Young Adult

"Cash Or Card?"

Huh? Oh The Payment. They Pull Out 150 Dollars.

"Thank You Very Much, Have A Nice Day" The Two Movers Left The Small Apartment.

~~Readers POV~~

Finally After Years Of Training For My New Job I Got In. I Squealed In Happiness And Jumping Up And Down.

Ring Ring Ring

Another Call? From Who This Time? I Check My Phone And It Was My Dad,

Ring Ring Ri-

"Hello? Can You Hear Me Well?"

"Yes Dad Of Course. I Got To The City And I'm Unpacking Everything Now,"

"How About Your Job? Have You Gotten A Call? Do You Know When You Start?

"My Job Won't Start Until Next Week On Thursday. He Also Said When I Start I Can Ask Questions"

"That's Really Good!- I Smell Some Smoke, I'll Be Back!" Before He Left He Waved At Me And I Waved Back.

Welp, I Guess I Can Start Unpacking.
First Box To Unpack Are My Pictures. The First Picture I See Is My Dad And Me, We Were In Front Of Our Old House. It Made Me Smile And I Hugged The Picture And Placed It On A Nearby Shelf. Looking At The Other Pictures Was Just Things I Saw A Lot Of My Dad And Me.

Next Book Was Some Decorations Such As Some Books, Plants, Etc, Etc

~~A Little Timeskip~~

Finally After What Seems After Years Of Unpacking I Can Finally Rest, I Checked Outside And It Was Sundown, While Looking Outside amore There Was Quick Dash Of Green Light.

"Is That Normal Here?" I Mumbled To Myself. Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

Stomach Grumble

But I Know That Isn't My Imagination. I Think There Is Some Strawberries In My Fridge.

~~~~

While Eating The Strawberries There Were Some Smoke Coming From Far Away. Is There A Fire? Or? I Shouldn't Worry About It Too Much Right Now.

A Couple Minutes Pass By And The Sky Was Dark Either It Was Night Or Somethings Going On. I Should Maybe-

Yawn

Maybe Fall Asleep. This Whole Thing Is Maybe In My Head. I Should Go To Sleep Then.

I Walk Into My Room And Fall Straight On My Bed Not Even Wanting To Change, Just Flop On My Bed.

~~Third Person POV~~

"Just Believe In Yourself
Even A Smidge Makes All A Difference"

The Hero Of This World Held His Staff With His Might And Stood Up

"But You Are Not The Monkie Kid"

"You're Right. I'm The Monkie Kid"

Holding The Staff Powerfully The 'Monkie Kid' Hit The Floor With Multiple Blocks Flying Up And Building A Robot

"It's Time For You And Your Family To Be Brought To Justice"

"HERE COMES MONKIE KID!"

As Monkie Kid Robot Was Going Down With All His Might He Hit The Purple Demon.

"Impossible. . ."

"Nothing Is Impossible If You Just Believe In Yourself. Make No Mistake. . .
YOU JUST GOT MK'OD"

"You Think This Is Over?!?! It Isn't Over Bozo!? Why Don't You Get Out Of That Dorkie Suit And Fight Me You Coward!!!"

Suddenly The Man In Red Fell Down While Mumbling About Fighting.

As 'Monkie Kid' Rose Up Getting Ready For Battle Again. A Huge Gust Of Wind Came.

"We Know When We've Been Bested, But This Won't Be The Last Of us. . . 'Noodle Boy'"

The Gust Of Wind Came Back And Soon The Family Disappeared Along With it.

"WHAT?! NO FAIR! COME ON, YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY WHEN I'M ABOUT TO WIN"

The Hero Whining Was Interrupted With His Name Being Called Out.

"You Totally Kicked DBK'S BUTT! Without Us This City Would Be Toast!!"

"Chuckle, Yeah,"

The Hero Fell Head First But Jumped Back Up Quickly,

"But I Couldn't Have Done It On My Own"

A Tall Shadow Appeared Behind Both The Hero And His Friend It Then Lifted Them Both Up. . . To A Hug.

"You're Basically The New Monkie Kid now"

Said His Cheerful Friend

"Hahaha- Monkie Kid Did You Say?"

"Hoho, You Did Good Kid. You Did Real Good"

"But Uh- What Now?"

"Isn't It Obvious-?"

"YEAH!- BUST UP MORE BAD GUYS"

"-Or We Eat Some Noodles?"

They All Agreed And Started Chanting 'Noodles'. From Above We Can See The Famous Monkey King.

As Our New Heroes Walk Away They're Suddenly Stopped By A News Reporter.

~~Readers Pov~~

Beep Beep Beep Be- Slam

"Ugh- Was All Just A Dream?"

I Get Up From My Bed And Turn On The Tv, Coincidentally It Was On The News Channel,

"Here We Are On The Heroes Headquar-"

"It's Just Noodle Shop Actually" Interrupted The Man With Glasses

"Yeah, Just A Noodle Shop, Nothing Special" Said The Girl With Black And Green hair

I Snorted At The Girls Comment

". . . Well We Are Here To Interview The Hero Of This City" She Then Pointed Her Mic At A Kid With Messy Hair. He Looked Confused A Bit Till He Realized He Was On Camera, He Stared At The Camera A Bit And Just Waved. He Tried To Look Like He Was Into Cleaning.

"So Tell Us 'Monkie Kid' How Was It Like Defeating The Infamous Demon Family."

"Uh- Felt Really Cool I guess? I Just Had My Mega Awesome Robot" He Looked At The Camera Scarily For A Bit

The News Lady Then Asked Him More About Saving The City, The Destruction, And Stuff Similar. Later It Showed Pictures And Recordings Of The City From Above When I Remembered The Smoke And The Darkness From Yesterday. It Wasn't A Dream?

I Looked Back On The Tv And It Changed Topics Onto My job.

"Speaking Of Restaurants Next Week On Thursday The New Bar Shop Will Open And It's Called Bubble Drinks. I Heard It Hires The Best Of The Best And Has A Special Room Dedicated To The Special Guest." She Winked At The Last Part.

Oh Right I Forgot About The Job.

"Remember To Tune In More On The Restaurant Next Week For Thursday."
The News Suddenly Cut Off To Ads, I Turn Off The Tv. I May As Well Explore The City.

~~End Of Prologue~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 199 15
A Demon "villain" and a Hero? Friends? Or even more? that's something Red son couldn't imagine. Red son, is a fire bull demon, who's trying to be bad...
12.6K 150 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
33.4K 1.6K 21
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍...
21.1K 645 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...