Imagine That (Oneshots)

Galing kay HolyTrinity513

This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't b... Higit pa

In Bloom (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
In Bloom (Part 2)
Material Girl (Beyoncé x You)
Material Girl (Part 2)
Up in Flames (Beyoncé x You)
The Weekend (SZA x You)
The Weekend (Part 2)
Movie Star (Rihanna x You)
Movie Star (Part 2)
Movie Star (Part 3)
Movie Star (Part 4)
Movie Star (Part 5)
On It (Ari Lennox x You)
Escapism. (Justine Skye x You)
The Preacher's Daughter (Normani x You) Part 1
Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1
Just Might (Part 2)
Loud (Rihanna x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P.Henson x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2
Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)
Mr.Wrong (JT x You)
1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)
1+1=2 (Part 2)
Child's Play (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You) Part 2
Over (Nicki Minaj x You)
Over (Part 2)
*Clears throat* (and requests)
XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)
XO Tour Life (Part 2)
Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)

Material Girl (Part 3)

3K 98 25
Galing kay HolyTrinity513

Sorry for the wait, I hit a roadblock with how I wanted to end this but I figured it out! Also, didn't proofread!

Your POV

"So you really expect me to believe that your great aunt, once removed, who I've never heard of after all these years of knowing you, died...and you were written into her will?" Megan asked with a straight face, giving me an unamused slow blink.

I nodded with a shrug, "What can I say? Gotta love aunt Pearlene."

The day following Beyoncé's unexpected money transfer, I went to the landlord with a check in hand. Somehow in my surprise at my sudden turn in economic status, I neglected to tell Megan that I had come into some money that I paid the missing rent with. I guess she went down to the office to submit a payment today and the landlord commented something about us being only five hundred dollars away from completely paying off the rent for next month.

"Bitch where did you get the money? And be real with me. I know you ain't making thousands mixing up coffees for college students at a Starbucks."

"Why do you wanna know so bad? Shouldn't you just be happy that the rent is paid off? Why question how it got paid off?"

She crossed her arms and got closer to me, "Because, if you're doing some illegal shit, I wanna know what it is."

"I'm not doing illegal shit," I promised, "morally questionable, absolutely. But illegal is far from it. I'm not going to jail."

"So where'd you get the money?" Megan repeated.

I looked down at the kitchen counter in thought. Now was the time to make something up that would actually be believable. I let out a drawn out sigh, really just trying to buy myself some time.

"Y/N!" Megan snapped.

"Okay, okay, so look. You know how I've been spending a lot of time with Jhené recently? Well, it's because we're running an OnlyFans account. We fell off for a while but recently the views have picked up and the money has been coming in."

She threw her hands in the air, "Why didn't you just say that? Had me thinking you robbed somebody or something and the whole time you're just fucking your ex and getting paid to do it."

"I didn't want you to look at me differently."

Megan placed her hands on my shoulders and said, "Y/N, I'm a bottle girl who works at a strip club. You doing OnlyFans doesn't matter to me, stop talking crazy. Besides, I got something even more surprising than your second stream of income."

I crossed my arms. "Which is what?"

Megan dropped her arms from my shoulders and swung them at her sides, making her seem antsy. "Well, I'm having my freestyles looked at by a producer tonight and if all goes well...I might be getting signed to a label."

I was the first one to break out into a smile and we both started laughing immediately after. I pulled her into a hug and congratulated her.

"Y/N, this record deal is gonna be for both of us, not just me. You helped pay for my rides to the studio when I didn't have it, and even helped pay for my studio sessions. If I make it-" I cut her off.

"When you make it," I corrected her.

"We both going up," she finished and we did our handshake and laughed.

My phone vibrated on the counter and I picked it up. It was another unsaved number, also known as Beyoncé.

'Julius is outside waiting for you,' the text read.

"I gotta go, it's Jhené," I lied and tucked my phone in my back pocket.

Megan nodded as she walked toward her room, probably to get ready for tonight. "Blow her back out and send me the link," she called out with her back to me.

•        •        •

Julius led me through the basement of the mansion to the area sectioned off as a group of in-home recording studios.

"She's in room four," he said before walking off.

I opened the french doors of the studio area and walked down the hallway to the door with the number four on it. I knocked and pushed it open. Beyoncé turned to look at me from her seat by the soundboard.

"Hey," I greeted her and walked toward her.

She broke out into a wide smile and quickly put her pen down in the crease of a journal. "Baby!" She exclaimed, flew out of her seat, and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in even tighter. She let out a content sigh into my neck. It had been a little over a week since we'd last seen each other, and our last encounter ended abruptly thanks to her husband. "What's going on with you? I mean you rarely ask before sending Julius over anyway but still, this one was really out of the blue."

"I know, I'm just having trouble with this song I'm writing and figured I could use some help." She pouted and pulled away from me.

"I'm sure that's frustrating but I'm not a musical prodigy and probably never will be," I pointed out.

She sighed and said, "I know but I used it as an excuse to see you." She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her chair.

I sat down and she planted herself in my lap. My hands instinctively wrapped around her waist as she leaned back into me and laced our fingers together.

"You know I always want to see you, Bey, the short notice just caught me off guard. Jay went out of town unexpectedly again?"

She shook her head. "No, he's still around...unfortunately."  She craned her neck to look at me, probably because she felt me tense up. "He's not home, you can relax. He's out scouting new talent or something again. I think he said he has some meeting with a potential artist so the sun will probably come back before him."

That was enough to make me calm down and focus on just being in the moment and helping her. My nerves related to the possibility of her husband showing up were replaced by nerves of somehow messing up a song by the Beyoncé. But somehow I was able to put that fear aside in order to help her finish her song.

"I know you said you're not a musical prodigy but that was good, you could've fooled me."

"Megan's a rapper and does little cyphers and stuff here and there so I'm used to bouncing ideas off of each other."

She hummed in response. "Maybe you can come help me write more often. It's easier when you have a muse."

I noticed she had gotten closer to me so I leaned in a little more too. "You never seemed like the type to mix business and pleasure."

She scoffed. "That's what my whole marriage is. Except with you...less business...more pleasure," she flirted with a smirk. "I like you like this, you know," she commented, suddenly changing the subject.

"Like what? Me under you on a chair?"

"No, natural. Normally when I see you, it's at parties and shit where everyone is all dressed up and fake. But this, the sweatpants, the graphic tee, this has to be my favorite because it's you."

My cheeks started to heat up. "You think you're slick, trying to make a black girl blush. It's not gonna happen," I told her and playfully poked her arm. We sat there staring at each other and grinning like idiots before I spoke up again. "Are you gonna record it?"

She stood up from the chair and turned to face me. "No, not yet. I'm thinking you and I can make another kind of music."

I knew exactly what she meant, and I was definitely down for it. "I know I'm not exactly a prodigy but you say I'm not half bad so maybe you can let me lead for once even though you're Beyoncé." I stood up from my seat.

"Of course, practice makes perfect and I think you can be a prodigy," she played along.

I grabbed her by the hem of her pants and pulled her into me. I could feel her heart thumping excitedly against my chest. She quickly leaned in and kissed me, hard. I moaned and pushed her back until she hit the soundboard. She giggled into the kiss and I pulled away momentarily. She leaned back farther, moving all types of sliders and hitting buttons with functions that I didn't know.

"Come here," she purred.

It felt like we were magnets as I was inexplicably pulled toward her. I placed my hands next to her shoulders, hitting even more buttons as I leaned back in to kiss her again. She wrapped her thick thighs around my waist and pulled me in even tighter before she began fumbling around and tugging at the hem of my shirt. I backed up slightly, slipped my hand between us, and applied pressure to the place she wanted most.

"Fuck, Y/N," she moaned out, brushing her lips against my own before I kissed her again.

"Hey, is this studio-," I quickly pulled away and saw Megan standing in the doorway with her mouth open wide in shock. "Oh my-Y/N?"

Well shit. "Megan? W-What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing. I told you I was having my music looked at today...I just didn't say it was Jay Z, it was supposed to be a surprise if I got signed. Are you two..." she trailed off looking back and forth between Beyoncé and I.

"You have to go," Beyoncé speaks up and pushes me completely away from her.

When I looked at her, I realized she was talking to me. She's kicking me out, not the girl she doesn't even know. She's acting like this is all my fault as if she didn't invite me over here, and even further, as if she's not the one who initiated this relationship in the first place.

I was so hurt that I didn't even bother arguing about it. I plowed right past Megan without looking at her, and out of the door. I walked back up the stairs and onto the main floor of the house, not even caring if I ran into Shawn. Instead, luckily for Beyoncé, I ran into Julius.

"Hey, Y/N, where are you off to?"

I wasn't going to allow myself to cry here, but there was a familiar lump forming in my throat that told me I had to get out of there fast. "I'm going home," I explained, my voice was only a little shaky thankfully.

"I can give you a ride back," he offered.

I quickly shook my head and declined, "I'll find my own way back, thank you though."

He nodded and could sense I didn't really want to talk about it so he didn't push the issue as he walked me to the door. I stepped outside and began my walk down the long driveway. Once I was off of the property, I found myself absentmindedly roaming an expensive Beverly Hills neighborhood. I was obviously out of place in my sweatpants and random nineties TLC shirt.

I ended up in a small park and sat on a bench. Even the nannies were iced out and dripping in designer here. I pulled out my phone and called myself an Uber. I was still considerate enough to not do it on the Knowles-Carter property even though they didn't deserve it. I went back to my apartment and decided to throw a pity party for myself on the couch. I turned on the television and stared at it absentmindedly. I didn't even know what I was watching, but it distracted my thoughts enough that I didn't cry.

A few hours later, Megan returned to the apartment. She sat her purse down on the table and cut her eyes toward me. I let out a long breath through my nose and prepared myself for the oncoming attack. "Aunt Pearlene, huh? Onlyfans with Jhené, huh?" She sarcastically questioned and crossed her arms over her chest while giving me an accusatory look.

I sighed. "I couldn't tell you, Meg, you know if I could've, you would've been the first person I told. We don't keep secrets, I know but-" she cut me off.

"-but she made you sign an NDA," Megan finished.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "How do you know that?"

She leaned over and reached into her purse. She pulled a small stack of paper, that was stapled together, from her bag and tossed it over the back of the couch and into my lap. "She made me sign one too," she explained, "Almost as soon as you left the room. She didn't even tell me what was going on first."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Sounds like her, quick to cover her own mistakes and intentions with a damn NDA."

"I wasn't going to sign it at first but she made it pretty clear that if I didn't, there would be no business with her husband and you know that I can't afford that. So...I signed it, now we're both sworn to secrecy."

I shook my head in disbelief at the fact she would blackmail my best friend like that. "Well, at least now that we both know and are under the same situation, I guess we can talk about it together."

Megan plopped down next to me on the couch. "Honestly, I'm happy that this is how it ended up and that I finally know what's actually happening. I knew you were lying to me about the Jhené thing."

"What? How? I thought I had covered my bases with that one and that it was at least believable."

"It was...until I found out that Jhené is pregnant last week. I've seen you naked and the last time I checked, you don't have a dick. I just figured once the news got back to you that you'd come up off your bullshit story. But I didn't think the truth would come out this soon or that I would literally walk in on the truth."

I scoffed. "Yeah, well that makes the both of us. If I knew this is how it would turn out I wouldn't have gone."

"So, how long has this been going on, bitch? You know I need all the tea, and don't leave anything out." She pulled one of the throw pillows into her lap and smiled at me expectantly.

"I signed the NDA the day after the first party and I guess the rest is history."

"Ain't no 'the rest is history' nothing. I said I want the whole story, not the same short summary you used to give me about the reading I didn't do freshmen year."

I whined and pinched the bridge of my nose. I never had to tell anyone about Beyoncé or our relationship ever, and now I had to expose myself when I didn't even know the future of that endeavor.

•        •        •
Four days later

Four days, my mind was somewhere else. Three nights, I begged my mind to stop showing me those hazel eyes.

"Y/N, this shit is getting ridiculous. You need to just let that girl go, you're literally wasting away in front of me for no reason. You're too focused on something that was never gonna work out in the long run to see a bad bitch right in front of you," Megan ranted said she followed me out of the elevator and down the hall toward our apartment.

Megan had stopped by the Starbucks with her friend, Lori, after class to study. I was working at the front counter, and it turns out that the three chocolate cake pops that Lori ordered weren't the only things she was trying to eat.

"How was I supposed to know she was flirting with me?" I asked as we got to the door.

Megan put her key into the door and struggled to unlock it as she spoke. "It was so obvious! You weren't even giving the poor girl a second glance! She was so disappointed when we sat down I had to tell her you just take blending up frappucinos seriously." She pushed open the door and we walked inside.  

"I'm sorry that I've been preoccupied lately. I'll be honest, I don't even know what she looks like, I was basically looking right through her."

Megan rolled her eyes and sat her bag down. She took out her phone and pulled up Lori's Instagram.

"Okay, wait. She's so pretty." I don't know how I managed to not notice her. "Now I feel bad,  what do you want me to do?"

"Well you can start by figuring out what you plan on doing with your little Beyoncé situation, then maybe if you're feeling it, you know Lori's Instagram name. I gotta go get ready for work though, friend!"

Once Megan left to get dressed for work, I sat down on the couch and looked down at my phone. Of course, there was no communication from Beyoncé's many numbers. I decided that I had no choice but to block her. I needed to free myself from the constant toll of not having her speak to me by no longer speaking to her. Megan is right, she's a very publicly married woman and she's keeping me in her shackles with a piece of paper. No matter how much she likes me, or how much she likes fucking me, she's not going to leave her husband or treat me like more than a sneaky link and I know it.

Over the next few weeks, Beyoncé reached out to me multiple times through multiple numbers. Although I was used to her having multiple lines of communication with me, I didn't even recognize some of
them. As the texts and calls come in, I block them. My block list is probably almost ten numbers longer just from
her. But I decided that enough is enough, and it's time I focus on my studies. I should've been focused on school to begin with, fucking with Beyoncé was never something stable to fall back on, I need a career.

Beyoncé somehow managed to wiggle her way back into my life three weeks later despite my attempts to stop it from happening. She decided to do something that I couldn't block or ignore. I was leaving my last class of the day when I got a phone call from another unsaved number. When was this girl going to give up?

I sighed and answered the phone, "Listen, B-"

"Hello, is this Y/N Y/L/N?" A woman's voice that I didn't recognize asked.

I frowned, because who was on my phone with my government name? "Hey, so this is your bank. We were just calling to confirm that you received the ten thousand dollar wire transfer we sent."

"The what?" I was so confused, I'm just a broke college student, there must be some other Y/N out there that they got me confused with.

"We just sent it about five minutes ago. Can you check your account?"

As I was crossing the street toward the bookstore and Starbucks where I work, I opened up the app and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Hello?" The banker said.

There was a loud horn honk that brought me back to reality. I realized I was standing directly in the middle of the street. I mouthed 'sorry' and sped across the street.

"Y-yeah, it's there," I stammered out.

"Okay perfect, thank you. It also came with a direct request from Mrs.Knowles that you call her. Have a good day!"

And with that, I was all alone again and ten thousand dollars richer. Despite that, I still walked into the Starbucks and clocked in for my shift. Not before texting Megan and telling her I had some news for her when I got off that evening.

• • •

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

That was the first thing Megan said to me when she came into the apartment that night. She sat her purse on the kitchen counter, sat down, and clasped her hands together expectantly. I slid my phone across the table with the banking app open. Her eyebrows furrowed in suspicion as she picked the phone up and scanned the screen. I knew she saw it when her eyes almost bulged out of her head.

"Bitch," she gasped, "is aunt Pearlene real now or something?"

"No but Beyoncé Knowles-Carter is. She's been harassing me for weeks. I'm gonna find a way to wire this shit back."

Megan proceeded to look at me like I have three heads. "Wire-you can't be fucking serious! Do you know what we can do with ten bands?"

Of course, my mind went to the logical and responsible options. "Put it in savings? Save it for tuition?"

"You're thinking small, I need you to think big! We can go on a long ass vacation, move the fuck out of this place, throw a party!"

"Throw a party for...what?" Megan was one of those people willing to party for just about any reason, me on the other hand, I can only really handle special occasions.

"Me getting signed," she answered casually.

My mouth fell open in shock. "You got signed? But-"

"Turns out your little fling was serious. I signed that NDA and her husband reached out and signed me this week. I just hadn't told you because I was waiting for the perfect moment, but now we have ten thousand perfect moments. I do agree with you, we gotta save some of it, but I can also get us a nice section at the club I work at."

• • •

So that's how I found myself in a roped off section of one of the most exclusive clubs in Los Angeles with a bunch of our friends. Trays of drinks were being ran through like no one's business as we all celebrated Megan's big victory.

Megan came over to me with her phone flipped around and the flash in my face, presumably recording a video. I could smell the liquor on her breath as it mixed in with her perfume. She plopped herself into my lap and threw an arm around me.

"We did it y'all! Me and my best friend fuckin' did it! When I tell you I would've never been where I am without Y/N, I mean that shit! Watch us get to the top! I love you, Y/N!" Megan yelled over the loud music.

"I love you too!" I exclaimed back.

Although I was trying to ignore it, the high of the evening was definitely wearing off. I leaned back and went on my phone to scroll through my social media accounts in hopes that it would help pass time. Even social media was somewhat boring.

As if the universe knew I was in desperate need of entertainment, two legs appeared in front of me. My eyes traced from her clear high heel shoes, up to her short velvet mauve dress, and finally to her face.

"Hey," she said with a smile.

I moved over to let her slide in next to me on the booth before I greeted her back. "Hi, Lori, right?"

The girl nodded with a friendly smile and raised eyebrows.

She crossed her arms and gave me a smirk. "I'm surprised you know my name considering you weren't giving me the time of day a couple weeks ago at Starbucks," she teased.

I rubbed the back of my neck in regret. "Yeah," I dragged out, "I'm really sorry about that, I had so many things going on in my mind that day besides being at work."

I looked over her shoulder and could see Megan watching us while holding up a tilted bottle of D'usse so one of her friends could drive the boat. She gave me a quick thumbs up in approval and mouthed 'go for it' but she really should've been paying attention to what she was doing and not whose pants I'm trying to get into because she almost drowned the poor girl under the bottle.

"I could kinda tell, you forgot my caramel drizzle." I looked back at Lori to see her shooting me a playful glare.

In that moment, a bottle girl came into the section with another tray of liquor. I grabbed two shot glasses, one for me, and one for Lori. I decided to just go for it with her, after all, there was no reason or person to stop me.

"Well, come by again on Monday, I'll be there, and I'll make it up to you. An iced caramel latte with one shot of espresso, whipped cream and extra caramel drizzle on the house."

"You remember my order? Wow, I'm impressed. I'll be there."

I shrugged. "I remember what's important."

We clinked our shot glasses together before we each drank them, letting the burning liquor travel down our throats. As my skull buzzed even more than it had been before, I decided I was going to relish in wherever this night took me.

Lori and I continued to get to know each other. Over the course of our conversation her hand had migrated into my lap until she was playing with the hem of my shirt and looking up at me through her eyelashes. I had already decided she would be coming home with me tonight.

"...and Meg really was not trying to listen to me complain all day about how painfully single I am, so she told me that you were single but I had never actually met you. So next thing I know I'm getting dragged to Starbucks and I definitely wasn't disappointed by what I saw."

I chortled. "Well Lori, I wish I would've seen you sooner too, I would've definitely taken your number."

"Never too late," she purred out and smoothly picked up my phone from
in between my legs. She held it up to my face so it unlocked and she put her name and number in, saving it with a brown heart.

Next thing I know, we were engaged in a makeout session. Lori's legs were thrown over my lap and one of her soft hands cupped my cheek, bringing my lips to hers at the exact angle she wanted. I dragged my fingers up and down her smooth legs, pushing up the velvety fabric of her dress as I went.

"A drink arrived for you," I heard a woman behind me say.

I didn't realize they were talking to me until I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I waved her away without disconnecting my lips from Lori's. She tapped me again. Can't you see I'm busy?

I quickly turned around. "I didn't order a drink," I said with a tinge of annoyance.

She held the drink out to me anyway and I took it so she would hopefully take the hint and leave me alone. "Sorry, I was told it really had to get to you. It came from section four with an urgent message, all they said was 'check your phone.'"

The girl walked away, leaving me and Lori to ourselves again. I still didn't know who this drink was from, so I definitely wasn't about to try it. I picked up my phone and sure enough, I had received a text a couple minutes before from another-you guessed it-unsaved number. It said: come to the VIP bathroom.

I sighed and stood up, I don't know what it is about Beyoncé and bathrooms but there's really something there that needs to be analyzed. I told Lori I would be right back and went on my way with a fire in my step that could only be explained by the liquor. I got the bathroom and Julius was standing guard outside the door, but he moved right to the side when he recognized me.

I walked into the bathroom, and there was Beyoncé, touching up her lip liner in the mirror. Once she saw me she slowly put the lining pencil back in her makeup bag and turned to face me.

"It's been a while," she said softly, her eyes landed on the glass in my hand, "did you enjoy the drink?"

I silently walked up until I was standing right in front of her, a mere few inches from her face. I don't know if she was expecting a kiss or a hug, but all I did was reach behind her and pour the drink into the sink.

She let a long breath out through her nose as I sat the empty glass on the counter and backed up.

"So that's how you feel, Y/N?"

I shrugged and said, "yeah."

We sat there in silence. Normally her piercing hazel eyes would be enough to bring me to my knees but today, I was unmoved. I had nothing to say to her so I wasn't quite understanding why she called me in here if she didn't have anything to say either. But then a question popped into my head.

"How'd you even know I was here?"

"I'm sure you know by now but your best friend is signed to my husband. She's been posting on her story all night, it was child's play finding you truly. But what I wasn't expecting to find, is you kissing up on another woman like you weren't just kissing on me a couple weeks ago."

I tapped on my chin dramatically. "You know Beyoncé, it's almost like you kicked me out that same day I was kissing on you and then proceeded to blackmail my best friend and harass me for weeks. As if that's not enough of an explanation, you kiss somebody else every night that you're in the same house." I gave her a sarcastic smile.

It seemed I backed her into a corner with that one because she pursed her lips and looked down silently.

"Listen, Beyoncé, I'm not holding anything against you for what happened. I just also don't get what you want from me now. Like let's be honest, this was never going to work!"

She looked up at me, her eyes now clouded with tears. "Why do you say that?"

"Because, Bey, you're married for one. And on top of that, you're very focused on your brand and how the world perceives you and you and I both know that when it comes down to it, you're going to pick your career over supporting some poor college girl way below your tax bracket."

She let out a shaky breath, I'm sure it was hard to hear the truth. To feel your heart dropping. But I had already gone through these emotions after she kicked me out of the studio and I had a real moment to think for myself.

"I wish things were different," she told me, her voice barely above a whisper, "but all things considered, I still don't want to let you go...and I won't. Not without a fight."

I throw my hands in the air in annoyance. "You have a husband and you and I don't live in the same world."

"But we met when our two worlds somehow crossed over," she reminded me, completely ignoring the other part of what I said.

"What do you want, Bey?"

"I want whatever you want that keeps you in my life."

I leaned against the bathroom wall opposite of her. I thought about it, and it would honestly just be easier to keep her in my life especially now that Megan's career was tied up in all of this, and I have grown to have love for Beyoncé over all of this time.

I sighed. "Okay fine, however, there are going to be some changes to the terms of this relationship," I looked at her to see her nodding quickly, "for one, I'm allowed to see other people. I'm not gonna spend my entire life being dragged around as your little toy for whenever you and your husband aren't together. Two, please stop calling me from thirty different numbers, it's annoying, pick one. Three, stop dragging me into bathrooms. And four, stop sending me money that I didn't ask for. It feels like you're holding it over my head to use when you're mad."

"Okay, deal. I hear you and I understand. I just want you back. I want us back. I know this probably won't be able to go on forever, Shawn is already talking about kids, but while we can have each other, I want our relationship to only be filled with love and light."

I agreed. I pushed myself off of the wall and approached her. I held my arms out and she crashed into them, sniffling. It probably wasn't the best time for what I said next, but I was drunk.

"I'm really glad this was just a reconciliation meeting because if you would've asked for that ten thousand dollars back....I can't say that I could've given it to you considering about three thousand of it is sitting in that section," I said without pulling back from the hug.

"I'm surprised you actually spent it. I was fully expecting you to try to send it back to me. We would've just spent weeks playing hot potato passing it back and forth."

We pulled apart and I laughed. "I was fully prepared to send it back, don't get it confused, Megan convinced me otherwise."

"Of course she did," she said and shook her head playfully. "At first when I met you, I thought you would be the material girl, turns out it's her."

I guess that was something I learned. At the end of the day, I'd rather keep my sanity and be poor than be rich and losing it. Material Girl...couldn't be me.

Any other imagines you want me to finish?

Also give me more people please so I can branch out!

5708 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.9K 1.1K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚�...
146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
10.9K 452 9
real fucking ride or die.
343K 4.2K 24
Celebrity Imagines🤩🤎 Requests Are Closed📪