boboiboy oneshot's

By Scarlettambber

a oneshot's or short stories about the relationship of boboiboy and my oc lily and note Boboiboy belong to mu... More

info
Rescued
Baby part 1
maid cafe/performance
Baby part 2
SHEADING
Under the stars 🌟🌟
visiting the kingdom part 1
being their by her side
A Mission For The Girls
Travel A.U
Keeping Her Safe
visiting the kingdom 2
Travel A.u 2
boboiboy galaxy movie (part 1)
the royal ball
boboiboy scenarios
A dragon for a day
Beach Fun
writer's block read me
Siblings
her voice
a drawing a made
IGNORED
mood swings
Mating season(lemon)
Valentines day (lemon)
Future
asked the gang
asked the gang 1
asked the gang 2
meet lily's elements
asked the elements
asked the elements
how to turn on the brothers (•‿•)
happy birthday BBB 🎂 🎉
Prank gone wrong
asked the gang
asked the gang
Run little bunny
first appearance
you all need tissue
get some tissues
kink 3
how to get a dragon's respect
some of the video edits I made
kink 4

eels part 1

183 5 1
By Scarlettambber

A/n:If you guys haven't figured it out yet lily dragon personality is heavely inspired by how to train your dragon or dragons: rise of Berk the series of httyd movie.

.........................................................................................

Lily hissed and growls holding boboiboy jacket tight as her tail furiously sways around "get that thing away from me!" She snarls as the whole team where in a planet for get a power sphere.

The thing is the planets lakes or pounds are filled with red or green eels, the reason why lily is growling is because fang was holding an eel with his shadow hands and brought it close to lily taunting her.

"Hehehe not to tough now huh lily" gopal joined in a boboiboy sigh "yah stop that you two" he said glaring at them as ying agree "yeah leave lily alone"

"You do know when were done with the mission she will punished you two" yaya said as gopal and fang froze but shrug "it will be worth it"

Lily hissed as she growls more seeing the eel move around glaring at the two "ohh you two are so dead when were done"

Boboiboy sigh and holds Carried lily bridal style and walked away from the two still hearing lily mumbling profanities and her inner dragon roaring.

"Come on guys let's go get that power sphere" he said as fang shrugs and throw the eel back in the water, as they start walking again.

.....

"I want to die..." they all sweat drop seeing where the power sphere us stuck it was stuck in a side cave filled with eels, they already feel Lily's aura appearing "can I destroy the cave?"

"No, lily we still need to get the power sphere" water said to her as lily grumble arms crossed, "I'll get it" yaya volunteer as she flew up and goes where the cave is seeing the eels sleeping.

Yaya used her gravity power lifting up the power sphere slowly making sure the eels won't wake up "almost got it..."

Gopal was chuckling behind them as he looked at lily, while the redhead looked at him "what?" She wonders looking at the boy

"There's an eel around your leg"

.
.
.
.
.

"Elk!!" Lily scream as she jump in water arms as gopal laugh making the eels woke up as ying and water glared at gopal "now looked what you done!"

"Yaya grab the power sphere and let's go!!" Ying shouted as the red eels hissed at them haha hold on to the power sphere as she flew back while the gang started to run.

"You are so dead later gopal!!" Yaya glared as they were being chase by red eels "runs faster!!" Lily shouted holding tight on water "aish, boboiboy thunderstorm!! Lightning speed"

They all run off as fang grab grab gopal by his collar and lifted the heavy boy up flying with his shadow eagle. The eels behind them hissed and followed them as yaya turn around why would they wan-!! Ahh!!!" She scream as she saw a baby red eel hissed at her as she unconsciously drop the power sphere in the lake.

"Oh no!! The power sphere!" Ying shouted as they stop and saw the eels have dive down to get the power sphere.

"You guys stay here ill get the power sphere" boboiboy said gently putting lily down as the girl hold on tight to him "b-but" lily looked at him as boboiboy flinched seeing fear in Lily's eyes.

This was the first time seeing the girl like this he sigh as he split into two "water get the power sphere I'll stay with lily" thunderstorm spoke as water sigh and jump down the lake creating an air bubble.

Water dive down more trying to find the power sphere as the rest waited for him "now then...since we got time..." Thunderstorm crack his knuckles looking at gopal who gulps.

"Hehehehe...."

Let's just say there was red lightning amited where they were as water heard goapl scream "he deserve it" he mumbled and saw the power sphere "let's get this over with, water splash!" He had slap the eels away from the power sphere as he land down the water grabbing it.

"Time to go u-!!" He stop and saw the red eels started attacking the air bubble as he growls and swamp up and splash the eels away "come on almost there"

He immediately holds his breath seeing the air bubble pop as the eels wrap around him draging him down 'shit' he trash around making sure he hold his breath.

As he noticed a familiar arrow looking up and saw lily in her ice dragon form, lily roars and dives down faster and bites one of the eels head as the eels let go of water lily immediately grab him by Hic collar and swam up to the surface.

Landing down to the ground water coughs trying to calm his breathing as thunderstorm pat his back "g-got the p-huff...power sphere"

"Lily are you okay?!" Yaya asked as lily still in her dragon form shakes her body drying herself as her head spins vision getting messy.

"Huff...huff...lily...lily Ate an eel" water said "SHE WHAT?!"thunderstorm shouted as they looked at the dragon girl who was stumbling a bit.

"Lily are you ....okay?" Ying cautious step forward looking at the dragon as lily looked at them her iris slit and turn back to normal as grumble in her mouth not recognizing ying at all making her scared.

"Ying looked out!!" Haha shouted as lily fires a ice spike at the Chinese girl as fang quickly push ying and himself away avoiding the spike.

"Lily?" The two elements looked at the girl as lily shakes her head feeling sick and dizzy as her vision worsens she scuff and runs away 'need to ....get....away'

"Lily wait!!" They shouted as the girl run off the two elements immediately got up and run after the girl "get the power sphere back to the ship!" "we'll get lily!" both thunderstorm and water shouted as they disappear from the bushes.

......

"Lily!" The elements have split to cover more ground as they shout lily's name while cyclone flies around looking down.

"Lily where are you!" Thorn shouted as he looked around every corner off the bush and trees.

"Cyclone! any luck?!" Quake shouted as cyclone shakes His head "no still haven't found her"

"What about you thunder?" Blaze asked as thunder sigh "no I can't scene her at all"

"We need to keep looking come on" ice kept on walking as he tried to looked for tracks or any signs on where lily is.

They all were surprise hearing a familiar roar, immediately running from where it came from "lily!!" They all shouted as saw the dragon hit her head on a tree.

"Lily stop! Your hurting yourself!" Solar shouted as lily shakes her head growling eyes got back to normal and looked at the elements there eyes soften seeing the pain in Lily's eyes.

"Lily please come back well try to help you" quake said slowly stepping forward as lily's vision be com hazy again as she thought quake was a enemy and fired a plasma ball at the earth element who immediately rolled away.

"Quake!" The rest shouted as lily got back to normal a bit as she saw what she almost did she whimpered and runs off deep in the bushes again

"Lily wait!!"

"Come on let's go after her now!!"

The girl runs off still in her dragon form as she cant see clearly making her bump to a tree again roaring in pain seeing her vision worsen thinking the trees where monsters as she start blasting dark fire balls around her backing away.

The elements saw her near an edge of a Clift "NO LILY STOP!!" they shouted as lily lily couldn't hear them at all backing away more as her feet sleep as she lost her balance and fell "LILY!!!"

......

Lily woke up looking around as she narrow her eyes trying to see where she was, but nothing she can only see blurry images as she slowly stood up and whimpers feeling her head heard.

Blood drip down on her head as she wobbles and stumbles a bit as her vision clear for a little bit she saw a cave in front walking inside as later down she sigh feeling her head spin.

'I-...I need rest...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...