Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

נכתב על ידי Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... עוד

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Into the Red Tower

66 2 0
נכתב על ידי Splufix

The next morning,Cody woke up and got ready with Senshi to challenge the Tower of Darkness.

They trained in attack,speed and defense for what would come.

Right now,the two stood in front of the tower with all of Cody's Pokemon standing nearby,since it could only be Cody and Senshi in the tower,they all had to wait until they were finished.

Cody:Okay,Senshi. Are you ready to beat this?

He pumped his fist as a 'yes'.

Cody:Alright. Here,take this.

He hands him an Eviolite.

Cody:It'll boost your defense and special defense since you can evolve.

Senshi nods and takes it.

The boy turns to his Pokemon.

Cody:Wish us luck.

He then went inside the tower where he was met with a dojo student.

Student:Walking a path of light will not broaden your perspective...You must learn to use both light and dark. Let me show you how!

He then sends out Zorua.

Senshi runs up and uses Bulk Up.

It then goes for Brick Break,dodging Sucker Punch and taking it out.

Student:Light and Dark aside,you have certainly broadened my perspective!

The duo go to the second floor and face another student.

Student:Those strong in darkness are also strong in the light...I have traveled the path of darkness and perfected my strength in the light! Behold!

She brought out a Scraggy but was defeated by Brick Break.

Student:Yes,even my strength perfected in light can be overshadowed at times!

Cody:I feel like that too,sometimes.

He then goes to the third floor.

Student:We are all lost travelers,feeling our way through the darkness around us...The results of battles are hidden in darkness until the battles are completed. That is the beauty of battling!

He sends out Inkay and Senshi uses Bulk Up.

Inkay uses Slash but is blocked then Judo thrown to the ground and hit with Brick Break.

Student:Now the darkness surrounds me...I am about to blackout!

Cody fist bumps Senshi and they go to the fourth floor.

Student:Wind that carries a ship out to sea is wind that stalls a ship returning to port...What light shines on one path can also be what keeps another in darkness. Let us see if you can find your own path forward!

She sends in Krokorok and Senshi goes for Iron Head.

His opponent uses Protect so he backs off and uses Bulk Up.

The crocodile uses Sand Tomb but it misses and Senshi hits with Brick Break.

Student:It seems you have found your path and sailed right on course!

Cody:Indeed.

Student:You can now proceed to the top floor. He is waiting for you there.

Cody looks confused but carries on upward to the final floor.

He gets to the top and sees Mustard standing there in front of a large scroll.

Mustard:There you are...I figured you'd choose the Tower of Darkness,so I decided to wait for you here.

Cody:How thoughtful.

Mustard:Cody,Kubfu-you've done well to get this far.

Senshi:Babear.

Mustard:Your final opponent is little old me! It's been a while since the last time I battled like this...but I think you can handle it!

Cody felt some high energy coming from him.

Mustard:A stream too clear is avoided by fish Pokemon...We all need some darkness in ourselves.

Cody:Yes. I can feel mine from before.

Mustard:Hmm,I see it in your eyes...even then you were still able to persevere through it.

Mustard:Now...Let me be the final one to teach you the final lesson on the essence of darkness!

He then smiles at first but then grabs his hat while gaining a fierce expression.

Mustard throws away his jacket and hat,revealing his yellow shirt underneath.

It resembled a karate master's gi which had a Pokemon League logo on it.

His hair was tied in a unique ponytail and his eyebrows were now on end,becoming as flared up as him.

Much to anyone's surprise,Mustard was quite muscular for an old man like himself.

Cody:I had a feeling. Come on,Senshi!

The bear runs forward and cries in power.

Mustard tosses his Ultra Ball like the expert he was and sends out a Kubfu of his own then striking a fighting stance.

Mustard:I'll need to get serious if I am to take you on! Hone your senses now...let this battle sharpen you! Show me how you can grow!

Cody balls up his fists in high excitement.

Cody:You got it! Senshi,Bulk Up!

He boosts his high defenses and gets ready.

Mustard:Watch closely,Cody! This is what Kubfu's fists are truly capable of!

His Kubfu then attacks with Aerial Ace with Senshi blocking the strong attack.

He then attacks back with the same move hitting hard.

Afterwards,Senshi is struck by Aerial Ace again and takes massive damage.

Cody(Thoughts):He must have trained his Kubfu in attacking. Gotta finish this.

Cody tells Senshi to keep going,which he does and uses Brick Break.

Senshi runs up then attacks with Iron Head and dodges Aerial Ace.

He then remembered his training and dug deep inside himself and brought out his fighting spirit.

Senshi kicks the opposing Kubfu into the air and does a rush down on them for a few seconds.

He then uses all his strength and launches Kubfu back down with Aerial Ace.

When the dust cleared,Mustard's Kubfu was laying there knocked out,leaving Cody shocked.

Cody:Man,that was incredible. I guess I trained you well in only half a day.

Mustard backflips and nods while his eyes are closed while having an intrigued look.

He then laughs out loudly and crosses his arms.

Mustard:You young folk grow so fast! It never ceases to amaze me.

Cody and Senshi high-fived,fist bumped and danced in celebration.

Mustard:What a team! Impressive...Most impressive!

Senshi punched and kicked the air in happiness then Cody picked him up and hugged him.

Mustard:Fuhaha! I knew you were worthy of my trust,Cody! You have done well-very well indeed-in raising Kubfu to this level of strength! Leon was once my best student...a long time ago. He,too,attempted this trial...

Cody:What happened?

Mustard:But he never made it to either tower! He got lost along the way!

Cody looked boredly and said...

Cody:As he does.

Mustard:Fuhahha! Now it's finally time for Kubfu to evolve! Go and show Kubfu the Scroll of Darkness. Kubfu is ready now!

Cody takes the Eviolite and places Senshi on the ground.

They walk up to the scroll and Cody talks to his bear.

Cody:This is it! You can evolve now,buddy. Are you ready?

He nods.

Cody:Good. Though,I am gonna miss being able to pick you up and hold you.

Senshi pats him then walks up to the scroll.

He begins to read and seems to understand its language.

After reading it,he then begins to glow and grow bigger as he evolves.

When he's finished,Senshi went from a small bear to a big,tall and strong one.

Mustard:Behold! Before you stands Urshifu! Sure to be unyielding armor that will shatter any blade turned against it...and it has mastered the style of darkness!

He made a cry that sounded like an object getting hit by a hard blow and nodded.

Cody checks out his new Pokemon,feeling the new heights of power coming from him.

Cody:Amazing.

Mustard:Ha! You've certainly grown,haven't you? And to think,not too long ago you would've run and hid behind me the moment you got scared!

Mustard:Indeed,no matter how old I get,witnessing someone grow always brings joy to my heart. Cody,Urshifu! Thank you both,from the bottom of my heart.

Cody:You're welcome. I always like to help someone.

Mustard:And that you did...Oh! I almost forgot. I give this to anyone who has faced me when I was taking the battle seriously!

He hands him a League Card of himself.

"Mustard is the former Fighting-type Gym Leader and is regarded as one of the strongest Champions in Galar's history—reigning undefeated for 18 years. His intense drive for strength meant he insisted on discipline, both in himself and in others. His character changed drastically, however, after his post-retirement globe-trotting. His sudden purchase of a deserted island added to the surprise of those around him. When asked for his reasoning, he answered with a smile, "There are lots of ways to be strong in this world. I want to see them all!" The name "Isle of Armor" was also his idea."

Cody:Wow. You must be like a legend. Thank you.

Mustard:Very welcome. Now then,let's head back to the dojo!

Cody and Senshi walk together.

Mustard:Such talent and Strength...Perhaps the time has come.

He says with a smile then follows the two. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

292K 5.4K 37
(Still don't own Pokemon or the anime) Ash Ketchum, a young boy from Pallet Town in the Kanto region starts his journey. However, some people don't t...
69.4K 2K 64
You're a normal 16 yo guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let's say...
291K 7.1K 101
Yes, I finally did it! A Pokemon fanfic of Ash getting serious after the Battle Frontier Arc and training before going to Sinnoh. There will be the...
146 23 13
This may not be a true story, But I might show some events that did happen in my life and some events i wanted to happen in the future but never had...