What if Percy was a Roman Dem...

By IlovePercicoSoMuch

What if Percy Jacksons father wasn't Poseidon but it was Neptune. In this story Percy is still apart of the 7... More

Young Percy
Young Percy finds Lupa
4 Years later
Percy meets some people
Back to Romans
Percy and Nico talk
Oh seaweed Reynas mad
Percy and the Labyrinth
I don't remember... anything
What's ur name again?
Faun? Flying Horse? I'm crazy
I'm not going crazy. I think.
Emo kid I remember
Swimming!
I kissed Nico Di Angelo!
Undersea throne room
Sea bros meet
Training with Triton
Festus? Bunker 9?
Wolf? Lady Lupa?

Greek povs

476 6 0
By IlovePercicoSoMuch

Nico POV
Right after the really hot guy left, wait a minute did I just call him hot? Anyway see were very confused how he got in the Labyrinth and why he had a purple cape. But most importantly how the heck he just vanished, I know he's not a son of Hades because a he looked nothing like me or my dad and b I would know if I had a brother from his presence/aura. And since he's not my brother that means I could date him! Wait what if he's not gay, or already has a boyfriend UGHHH ADHD offtrack AGAIN.

POV SWITCH
Annabeth:
How did that kid disappear maybe shadow travel? Nah doesn't look like Hades. Not knowing what is gonna kill me.

POV SWITCH
Thalia:
Everyone looks overly confused about this kid even Annabeth the daughter of Athena but it's so obvious. His powerful aura, his sea green eyes, him leaving a ocean scent. He's a son of Poseidon obviously he probably did something to the water in the air to move him. Annabeth and Nico still look confused "He's obviously a son of Poseidon." I say "What? How do you know?" Said Annabeth she's soooo annoying I only came because I didn't want Nico to have to deal with her. "Because of his powerful aura his eye color and when he left it smelled like the ocean." I retort back "Well how did he just disappear then if he's a son of Poseidon." She says trying me wrong I scoff "By using the water in the air dummy." "I thought you would have figured it out all mighty daughter of Athena." I say while Nico and Grover try to hold back a laugh and Tyson doesn't even try and laughs. "Whatever let's just get on with the quest." Annabeth says. We go on walking in silence for a while.

Hey peeps sorry for a short and weird chapter Jason isn't here because he's scared of Nico in this story and didn't wanna go with him good night my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.8K 31
Nahla figured she was just a normal teenage girl with a messed up family. Her father left before she was born, her mother was always working, and she...
215K 10.4K 138
I could give you a sob story about how tough Cressida Lynn's life has been, but you're not here for that. You're not here to hear about how terrible...
9.9K 467 43
So, you've heard the story of Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, savior of Olympus. But I bet you haven't heard about me. You see I was always there hel...
16K 437 1
This is just a little something I had saved back. So, while I try to figure out how to update my other stories, enjoy this. Percy Jackson goes throu...