Love Me Like You Do

By LoveTheNerd

He lost his younger brother out of anger from his older brother, who turned his friends into his family. He l... More

~LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO~
2.4
3.4
4.4
5.4
6.4
7.5
8.5
9.5
10.5
11.5
12.5
13.5
14.5
15.5
16.5
17.5
ONGOING

1.4

2.8K 58 4
By LoveTheNerd

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Henrick is in the office of his club as he looks over the plans for his newest endeavor. He lets out a sigh as he wonders who in the world would be crazy enough to pull the jobs off with him. Henrick shakes his head as he begins to think about his family, knowing they would be the ones crazy enough for the job. Henrick opens a drawer on his desk before pulling out a cross necklace. He lets out a sigh before putting the necklace around his neck.

Henrick walks down into the club to have a drink among the people, that have made him feel at home. Cami, his current girl and best friend, smiles at him as she sits Henrick's favorite drink in front of him.

"Hey, handsome," Cami says with a smirk and wink, causing Henrick to lightly smile.

"H!" Santos says excitedly as he makes his way over to Henrick, followed by three other men.

"Hola Santos. Who are your friends?" Henrick asks in Spanish as he bro hugs Santos.

"Tego, Dominic, and Han," Santos introduces as he points to each of the men. Henrick's eyes go wide when he sees his older brother.

"Well, if it isn't Dommy," Henrick says with a smirk, while Dom looks at him in shock.

"Henrick?" Dom asks him in shock, causing Henrick to nod as he pulls his brother into a hug.

"What are you doing in the DR?" Henrick asks his brother confused.

"We're looking for some work," Dom answers his brother with a shrug.

"Follow me then," Henrick says with a smirk before leading them to his office. "First off, welcome to the Dominican Republic."

"Nice digs," Han says as he looks around.

"Thanks," Henrick says with a nod of appreciation. "So, tell me. How far are you willing to go to make a lot of money?"

"Whatever it takes," Dom answers him with a matching smirk.

"Good," Henrick says as he rests his feet on his desk.

"One question?" Han asks as he stands up while looking between Dom and Henrick. "How do y'all know each other?"

"Well, I'm Henrick Toretto."

ONE YEAR LATER

"Alright, we're good to go," Henrick says over the walkie, causing Dom and Letty to share an excited smirk.

"You got this?" Dom asks Letty as he drives.

"You bet you ass, bubba," Letty says before she and Dom kiss. "Let's make some money!" Cami and Letty climb out of the windows before climbing onto the hood of the car.

"Everyone in position," Henrick orders over the walkie.

"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere," Han says over the walkie, causing Henrick to roll his eyes as Cami and Letty share a 'really' look. Henrick hadn't worked out all of kinks for them to rob a bank or anything like that but if he could figure it out then they would definitely do it.

"You know I'm still trying to figure it out," Henrick tells them with a shake of his head.

"Down here gas is gold, dude," Cami responds on her headset with a smile.

"Yeah, but banks don't move," Tego says on the walkie in Spanish.

"Kill the chatter. Game time," Dom orders over the walkie.

"I wouldn't piss him off, guys," Letty says before she jumps onto the ladder of the last gas tank, followed by Cami. Dom quickly drives in front of the gas truck as Cami and Letty climb to the top of the gas tank. Henrick quickly drives behind Dom to make it seem as if they are racing.

"Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade," Henrick orders as Letty jumps over to the next gas tank ladder. Cami climbs down to the hitch between the two gas tanks. Han starts driving in reverse before his girl hitches to the last gas tank. Cami freezes the hitch before she climbs up the ladder that Letty is on.

"This is all you, Han," Letty says over her headset before she hits the frozen hitch with her hammer, causing it to break.

"Liquid gold," Cami says as she walks across the tanks. Han starts driving away as Letty joins Cami on top of the tanks.

"We're clear," Han says over his walkie as his girl climbs into the truck with him.

"Okay, Tego, you're up," Letty says over her headset.

"Let's see if you can get it under six tries this time, huh, Tego?" Han teases over the walkie.

"What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!" Tego responds in Spanish as Santos climbs into the back of the truck.

"It's more like three. Come on, Tego. Keep it real," Cami retorts with a smile, causing Henrick to laugh.

"Why do you think it's Santos doing it?" Letty asks him with a chuckle.

"Just 1K left. We're running out of road. Get in there, man," Henrick says before Santos hitches onto the gas tank. The driver catches sight of Cami and Letty on top of the tank before he speeds up. The driver rams into Dom, causing Letty to fall off the gas tank.

Cami jumps after Letty before grabbing onto the ladder with one hand and Letty's arm with the other hand. Cami wraps her legs around the ladder while using her now free hand to grab Letty's other arm. Letty's feet drag the ground as Cami works on pulling her up.

"T, cut loose! Unhitch, unhitch!" The driver hits Dom again, causing him to spin before the driver shoots his window out. Dom pulls back with Henrick following him as Cami pulls Letty up to the ladder. Letty climbs up the ladder away from the ground while Henrick pulls back to Tego and Santos. In Spanish, "Don't be crazy, lose your load!"

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Tego responds in Spanish.

"Idiot, Just release," Henrick yells in Spanish. They start going downhill before Dom speeds up to where he is stays beside Letty and Cami.

"Spray that hitch!" Dom yells at Letty and Cami.

"I don't have a hammer!" Letty yells at him.

"Just do it," Dom tells them before Cami starts spraying the hitch. The driver starts swerving trying to loose them. "Hold onto something tight!" Cami and Letty wrap around the ladder as they hold on tight before Dom spins his car around, hitting the gas tank, causing the hitch to break. Tego takes off as Henrick starts to drive behind the tank that Cami and Letty are on. Dom drives in reverse as he gets beside Letty and Cami. "Letty! Give me your hand!"

"I can't reach!" Letty yells as she tries to reach his hand without letting go of the ladder.

"You got to jump!" Dom yells back. The driver sees a sharp turn coming at the bottom of the hill where it drops off before hitting his breaks. Dom has to get beside Letty and Cami again while Henrick hits his brakes because of the truck.

"Jump! Letty, jump! I got you!" Dom yells as Letty looks at him. Letty jumps before Dom grabs her arm, causing her to land on the hood of the car. Letty grabs onto the hood while Cami jumps onto the hood of Henrick's car before Henrick gets into the same lane as Dom.

The gas tank swerves into them as the girls quickly climb inside the cars. The last gas tank breaks off, causing Dom and Henrick to have to speed up before they are trapped between the front of the truck at the edge of the cliff and the gas tank rolling towards them now on fire. Dom and Henrick share a nod before they both shift letting their tires spin as the gas tank rolls towards them.

"Dom..." Letty says as she watches the gas tank get closer while Cami says, "Henry..."

"Dom!" Letty yells as Cami yells "Henrick!" Dom and Henrick take off towards the gas tank before it flips right over them. They watch as the gas tank hits the truck before going over the edge.

That night a party is thrown in celebration of having fuel. Dom, Tego, and Santos make their way through the dancing people.

"Mi primo is running security on the airbase," Santos begins in Spanish.

"Says that there's going to be a couple of refueling planes arriving," Tego continues in Spanish, causing Dom to smile as he shakes his head.

"How's it going?" Han asks as Dom, Tego, and Santos walk up.

"Money, money," Santos says excitedly as Henrick walks over with a bag. Henrick hands a stack of cash to each Tego and Santos, who start chattering in Spanish. Henrick goes to hand Han his money, before he gives him a grim face, causing him to frown. Dom tells Tego and Santos to go have fun while Henrick hands him, his and Letty's stacks of money. Cami is overseeing the club, so Henrick will bring her, her money later.

"Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa. They were real interested in you," Han tells Dom, causing him to look down. "And you, Henry."

"Heat's on and we just sent up a flare that's gonna lead them right to us," Henrick explains as he sighs while shaking his head.

"I say we move out first thing in the morning," Han suggests causing Henrick to nod in agreement, even though he didn't want to separate his family, especially seeing as his brother is back in his life.

"Nah, it's me they want. And if they catch me they're throwing big numbers at anybody with me," Dom explains before picking up his beer. "Henry, Han, we had a good run. Time for you two to go do your own thing." They all clink their beers together before taking a drink.

"Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo," Han says with a smile before walking away, leaving the Toretto brothers.

"Have you seen Letty?" Dom asks as he looks at Henrick, who motions to the rocks by the water.

"I'm going to miss you Dommy," Henrick says with a smirk as they share a quick hug.

"You've got to let that nickname go," Dom says as he shakes his head, causing Henrick to laugh.

"Never," Henrick says with a smirk before Dom walks over to Letty while Henrick heads inside his club.

"There he is," Cami says a few hours later as she finds Henrick sitting on the bench that is on his balcony that is overlooking the remains of the party. "I hear Paris is nice this time of year."

"The cops are getting hungrier," Henrick states with frown, remembering how Han had mentioned his name early. "I'm a walking target, Cami. I don't want anyone around when they catch up to me."

"Henrick, how long have we been doing this now?" Cami asks him confused as she stands in front of him. "And now all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it's too dangerous? Come on." Henrick just stares at her, having already made up his mind. "We'll figure it out. We always do."

"Not this time," Henrick says with a sigh before taking a drink of his beer. Cami shakes her head as she looks at Henrick with tears in her eyes. "I won't bring you down with me. This place thrives because of you, so it's only right that it belongs to you." Henrick hands the deed of the club to Cami, causing a few tears to fall before she quickly wipes them away.

"Thank you," Cami says quietly as she lets out a sigh. "You really changed my world for the better." Henrick gives Cami a small smile before handing her a beer.

"You did that on your own," Henrick says as Cami chugs some of her beer. "I just gave you a push." Cami nods before she kisses Henrick, who is surprised at first before he kisses her back.

"One last time for old times sake?" Cami asks as she leans her forehead on Henrick's, causing him to give her a small nod. They stand up before Henrick slips Cami's jacket off, leaving her in a tank top.

Henrick's hands travel down her back, stopping just below her butt before he picks her up. Cami moans as she wraps her legs around Henrick's waist while he kisses her neck. They make their way inside to the bed while shedding the remainder of their clothes on the way. A mixture of moans fill the room as they each poor all of their unsaid emotions into each kiss. Into each touch. A final unsaid goodbye between the two.

A few hours later, Henrick wakes up before he rolls over to find a completely naked Cami beside him. Henrick quietly gets up before quickly getting dressed and packing a bag. Henrick stops at the door as he looks back at Cami, who is sleeping peacefully. Henrick disappears into the night, just driving until he is able to find his next adventure and his next place to live because deep down he knows that Los Angeles will always be his one true home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 4.1K 73
He probably just sees me as his best friends sister :(
56.9K 1.3K 26
when he said forever, she didn't think he really meant it.
311K 8.1K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...
268K 4.4K 89
What if Dominic and Mia Toretto had a younger sister. Her name is Violet Grace Toretto. When their father died her and her older brother Jakob left...