Almost Enough | Steve Harring...

By notdaisyloll

_ | Every night, the same dream, every morning, the same. Nightmare *** ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜... More

Almost Enough
0. the little girl in the lab
i. meet me. bathroom
ii. party favor
iii. quarry
iv. monster with no face
v. hole in a tree
vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler
vii. sisters
viii. finding will in the upside down
ix. 815
x. am i bullshit
xi. you are like papa
xii. ๏ฟผsuperspy
xiii. william byers
xiv. demogorgon
xv. mind flayer
xvi. close gate
xvii. dont cream your pants
vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend
xix. scoops ahoy
xx. plotting russians
xxi. sliver cat
xxii. that's definitely not chinese food
xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice
xxiv. lets go nerds
xxv. bathroom secrets
xxvi. family back together
xxvii. i promise
xxix. we'll say hello again
season four vol one, vol two
xxx. ice cream
xxxi. no one has to know
xxxii. doughnuts
xxxiii. it's addicting
xxxiv. flashback
xxxv. six lil nuggets
xxxvi. darkhold
xxxvii. what mouth
xxxviii. suffering
xxxix. eddie
xl. gawking at julia
xli. vecna
xlii. the book of the dammed
xliii. brainstorming phase
xliv. i dont henderson
xlv. lucas
xlvi. ruth
xlvii. my letter to you
xlviii. an angel
xlix. hellfire club
l. 006
li. heaven
lii. blast the door
liii. black widow
liv. so so beautiful
lv. favorite make out spot
lvi. i trusted you
lvii. hands off
lviii. send me
lix. watergate
lx. he payed me a visit
lxi. war zone
lxii. they always find out the truth
lxiii. i dont hate you
lxiv. julia
lxv. bad things will happen
lxvi. its your year

xxviii. on the fourth of july. ๏ฟผ

9K 271 40
By notdaisyloll

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty eight
• 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒

Julia landed in the parking lot, her hands glowing red making her way into the Mall, just when Steve arrived after smashing the car straight into Billy's knocking him out of the way, Julia turned around at the two body's running over to the car.

"Julia! Come on!" Steve shouts, he wasn't going to lie that he was scared that he might lose her to the Mind Flayer, his eyes gazed into hers. Julia exhaled and shook her head.

"Nancy get out of here!" Julia yells keeping her eyes on Steve's, she saw that he tried to get out of the car but with a raised of her hand she closed the door. "Nancy, go!" She yells once more with her eyes glowing red, she watch the girl hesitant but she drove away.

Julia manage to duck in time when the Mind Flayer rose out from the mall following after Nancy's car, which gave her time to get the other three teens out from the mall. "Eleven!" Julia sighs and her sister limped out with Mike and Max helping her walk.

"Shit!" Mike cursed turning back walking back into the mall, making Julia frowned before she looked back over her shoulder seeing Billy making his way towards them.

Julia ran through the gate, pressing on the red the button and the doors began to close, she ran to the front blasting a red ball of scarlet to the doors ripping them open, letting the kids go in first before shutting the doors behind her.

They ran through the flickering hallway making it towards the elevator, when they heard the doors open behind them. Max walked out frightened by her brother limping with zero expression on his face.

"Billy." Max mumbles, making the Julia freeze in her spot by the elevator staring at the redhead, the oldest teen stood in front of the kids ready for impacted.

"Billy, you don't have to do this. Billy. You names Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max, I'm your—" Max winched when her brother back slapped her, knocking her out.

Mike stepped around Julia going towards Billy only to get slammed against the wall, Julia watched as Mike dropped to the floor going conscious but didn't have time to react when Billy harshly grabs the sides of her face.

She thrusted in his hands as he lift her off the ground, her hands tried to reach of his face only for him to slam her head back against the wall knocking her unconscious, Eleven raised her hand but Billy smacked her head back against the wall and she lost consciousness, the male picked her up tossing her over his shoulder.

••

Julia stir blinking her eyes getting rid of the blurrness, she stared up at the two figures hovering above her, Max and Mike were hovering over her. "Come on, he took El." Mike help her up from the floor and they ran towards Billy and Eleven.

They made it to late, the giant Mind Flayer was there, tall and angry. Billy stood before it, right in front of him when the Mind Flayer plunged a tentacle towards Eleven, Julia eyes widen when something she didn't expect to happen, happened. Billy caught it with his hands.

Julia couldn't believe that Billy Hargrove was about to sacrifice himself to save her sister, the Mind Flayer attached it self all over Billy's body. The teen screamed but was cut off when the Mind Flayer impaled straight into his chest.

"Billy!" Max screams. Billy body fell limped to the floor when the Mind Flayer screeched moving back before collapse to the ground.

Mike moved passed Julia froze frame, towards Eleven bringing her into his chest, she sobbed clutching onto his arms. Max slowly moved towards her brother.

Julia slowly moved away from them only to get pulled into a hug from Steve, he held her against his chest letting her wrap her arms around him. "I'm okay."She mumbles exhaling.

"I thought I lost you." Steve muttered with closed eyes, letting them enjoy their moment together, she didn't want to let go.

••

Julia was with Eleven, sitting inside a ambulance vehicle with a blanket draped over the girls shoulder, when women came over placing a bandage over Elevens head.

Julia turned away from sister but up at the sky it was beginning to rain, she loved the ran. Her head snapped when she heard water splashing, Will was running towards his mother, Julia sighed in relief looking around for her father, that when her heart began to thump against her chest.

Julia stared at the older women she considered a mother, she wanted to be home with her family on the couch watching their favorite film on screen as they forget about the rest of the world and it's problems.

The woman embrace her son feeling like the world had faded when she was with him, her eyes trials up to those familiar green eyes, she dreaded this moment, she didn't want to be the one to break her heart.

Julia lips tremble she broke out a short gasp, keeping her eyes glued onto the women she didn't want to believe it. "No, he- he promised." Julia mumbles losing her balance dropping to the wet pavement, her hands were the only thing from letting her hit the ground.

Eleven brushed off the blanket seeing her sister state, that's when it hit her, she had lost her father, the younger girls eyes were glossy from holding back the tears, the only thing she heard was the loud sobs coming from her sister.

Eleven rushed to her sister kneeling down in front of her, Julia couldn't see who it was due to the tears blurring her vision, she let out a heavy sob clutching into the girl in front of her, the two girls stayed on the ground clutching onto each other as the tears didn't stop pouring down their cheeks.

Joyce grip tighten around her son, watching the two girls clutch onto each other, afraid if one let go that the other will disappear, Julia hand grasped her sister shirt she needed the pain to stop, the only man that had raised her was gone and she couldn't do anything about it.

"Make it stop." Julia cried dropping her head on her sister shoulder, Eleven arms tighten around her, Julia wanted to scream from anger and sadness.

"Please." Julia sniffs when she felt Eleven slip from her arms making the girl frowned from the sudden lost of touch, then she felt his arms pick her up from the ground.

Mike had embrace his girlfriend along side the rest of the party, Julia couldn't see where she was going, she couldn't stop the tears from streaming down her face. "Make it stop."

"It's okay, I'm here, look at me." Steve held the sides of his girlfriends face, his heart broke into a million pieces, her greens eyes look straight into his brown ones. "Look at me, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, okay?"

Julia exhaled nodding slowly, Steve brought her into his embrace, her arms wrapped around his body, hands grasping onto his shirt, his arms tighten around her, she needed him and he was there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 110 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...
1.1K 80 27
A young man fights to save his family. A young woman seeks to know where she's from. A young girl searches for her place in the world. And all the w...
152K 3.9K 36
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ...