(♥) Black Butler X Reader (♥)...

By Killerwolf10101

Y/n Zoldyck was the middle child in her family she was never fond of love and put her work first before other... More

About Y/n
{ℂ𝕙, 𝟙: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖}
{ℂ𝕙.𝟚: 𝕄𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕}
{ℂ𝕙.𝟛: 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡.𝟙
{ℂ𝕙. 𝟜: 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡.𝟚
{ℂ𝕙. 𝟝: 𝕋𝕖𝕒 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖}
{ℂ𝕙. 𝟞: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕣} 𝕡.𝟙
{ℂ𝕙. 𝟟: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕣} 𝕡.𝟚
{ℂ𝕙. 𝟠: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕣} 𝕡.𝟛
{𝔹𝔹 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤} 𝕡.𝟙
{ℂ𝕙,𝟡: 𝔸 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥}
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟}
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟙: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒} 𝕡.𝟙 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟚: 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖} 𝕡.𝟙
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟛: 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖} 𝕡.𝟚
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟜: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒} 𝕡.𝟚 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
Zσℓ∂у¢к ƒαмιℓу σηєѕнσт: ☁ {Little [Y/n]}
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟝: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒} 𝕡.𝟛 ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟞: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒} 𝕡.𝟜 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟟: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒}𝕡.𝟝 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣, 𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟠: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒}𝕡.𝟞 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖
{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟡: 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕪}
{𝔹𝔹 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤} 𝕡.𝟚
{𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕙 𝕧𝕤 [𝕐/𝕟]} 𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖
{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟘: ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡,𝟙 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟
{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟙: ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡,𝟚 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣'𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖
{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟚: ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡,𝟛 𝔸𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠
{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟛: 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕝𝕖}
{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟜: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥}
{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥}
𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 =𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕩ℙ𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕒=
{ℂ𝕙, 𝟚𝟞: 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒}
Zσℓ∂у¢к ƒαмιℓу σηєѕнσт: ☁{ℓιттℓє [Y/η]}
So....
{𝔹𝔹 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤} 𝕡.𝟛
Author's note

Changed of Plans

151 5 0
By Killerwolf10101

It's gone, my new black butler book was erased due to "someone" getting into my laptop and erasing it, because we got into a heated argument, and "editor" got angry because he is the one proofreading it and editing some words or giving me ideas. But when this person decided to delete it, I became enraged and almost had a nervous breakdown because I wanted to post the first ten chapters as an early release for you all.

But, because this person wanted to be a part of our duo, "editor" said no because that person had some...bad ideas, such as r*** or incest. I had enough and cut them off, but I didn't realize they had erased all of my work for the new BbxReader book.

I apologize, and even the "editor" has informed me that we will have to put the current book on hold while we edit it and post new chapters alongside the current one. This means that some chapters will remain unpublished as a result of this. I'm not sure when we'll do it, but this person has been removed/blocked/banned/and erased from my life, Wattpad, and Discord.

So for the time being the chapter's 5-26 will go unpublished and place on draft while 1-4 will be edited, with a further note the Zoldyck oneshots and blooper's will also go unpublished since I and "editor" will have to work on those chapters first before posting the bloop's/Zoldyck's back to the story line.

It'll take a while since I'm in collage meaning that my homework will have to intervein with my work, another book of my work will have also go published but I don't know when, following that I do hope you all understand to situation me and "editor" are in and.

Again, our apologies; have a good day/night, and we'll see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
21.6K 282 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
8.1K 213 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...
195K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...