✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

Von kiyarajain

The fate disported it's own game & brought the angels infront of the devils. The beasts fell hard for the bea... Mehr

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - INTRODUCTION...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - CHARACTER SKETCH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - SUMMARY OF WHOLE Ist PART...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PROLOGUE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - CALL TO MAFIA...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PLAYFUL MOOD? HOT BOMB? DYNAMITE?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COUPLE GOALS....
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - OLD MEMORIES? PERVERT? IMAGE?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - FRIENDSHIP OVER LOVE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - MONEY CANT BUY EVERYTHING...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - GORILLA??? YOU BLACKMAILER???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - IMPORTANT NOTICE...

1.2K 154 91
Von kiyarajain

Hola everyone... Hey guys... Here I am to inform all the lovely readers of JUNOON that, this part of story book has been moved on another platform, the name of that novel app is IReaders & Booknet... Now JUNOON THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II is available to read on IReader's & Booknet ( for free ) with name THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II... To read this book for free install IReaders app or search it on Booknet... I have given the rights of this book to IReaders app... I haven't given the rights to post this book to any other app except Booknet or any other website ( execept sample chapters )... If any other app or website copy this work & post on their platform then I & IReaders have all the rights to take a legal action against them.

PS : Will insist my true readers to please support the book on other platforms too... Do visit the sites & drop many many good comments on book...

Here is the link for my book on IReaders hope you all will read it & support me...

https://abs.ireaderm.net/zyhw/u/p/api.php?Act=facebook&bid=52004818&p2=120161&locale=en-us

Here is the link for my book on Booknet hope you all will read it & support me...

https://booknet.com/book/418042

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.4K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
38K 1.2K 22
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
14.9K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...