F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩

☩ Chapter Four ☩

13.8K 467 50
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

"Yo, Takemitchy." Mikey smiled at the faux blonde, many other members of the gang surrounding him, "Sorry about calling you out here all of a sudden." Mikey apologised with a closed eye smile.

"Why...Did you bring your girlfriend, though...?" Y/n questioned, with a bit of a confused expression.

"Sorry." Takemichi mumbled, embarrassed and rubbing the back of his head, "I had no idea it was gonna be like this."

"Oh! Hina-chan, sorry about before." Draken suddenly spoke up with an apologetic tone, "When I was threatening you to test Takemitchy." He elaborated with a small smile.

"Oh, that's alright!!" Hina politely responded with a small sweatdrop.

Draken then turned around, "Oi, Emma!" He called.

"Huh? Emma?" Takemichi murmured in a confused tone.

A female voice then spoke up, "Coming...!"

The second Takemichi saw her, his eyes widened in utter shock.

"This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend, so be sure to protect her." Draken stated bluntly, showing Hina to the blonde female.

"Got it~!" Emma nodded, taking frequent yet secret glances towards Y/n.

She then recognised Takemichi when looking in Hina's direction, "Oh! Yo, lil' coward! ♡" She grinned

Takemichi jerked back in shock and fear, his face going pale.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly intrigued, "Does Takemichi know Emma...?"

"Who is a 'lil' coward'?" Hina glared with an irk mark, evidently angry.

Y/n glanced over at Takemichi, "Do you...know Emma?"

"Y-You've got it all wrong, Hina, Y/n!!" Takemichi stuttered, as he continued to speak incoherent words.

"He ran away just from seeing my underwear...So he's a lil coward." Emma explained with an uninterested tone.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise, but decided to speak up a little, "I didn't...take you for someone like that, Takemitchy..."

Hina furiously gritted her teeth, "Ohh-? So you did something like that, huh?"

Y/n merely looked away.

Takemichi was stuttering nonsense, while tears spilled from his eyes, "Did I-? Hmm-? I recall none of that." He was visibly trembling.

Y/n then handed Hina a bat out of nowhere, which she gratefully took and began to beat up Takemichi with.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"I'b sowwy." Takemichi mumbled, his face too swollen to speak properly, "I won't do it again." He was on his knees and looked quite pathetic.

"Don't care!" Hina huffed before storming off.

"Scary-..." Emma winced, with a bit of sweat going down her cheek, "So even though you had that type of girl, you still took a swing at me."

"But don't get the wrong idea." Emma suddenly said, confusing Takemichi, "Because I don't think anything of you at all."

Takemichi was taken aback, "Huh?"

"It's just that I wanted to quickly become an adult." Emma quietly spoke with a small blush, glancing at Y/n.

"I'm starting to hate them...they don't have any interest in me! All they care about is Mikey, fighting, and their friends." Emma complained, "So I wondered if they'd get mad...They did look surprised! They even asked if we knew each other!! That might mean something!" She looked a little excited.

"...I see. Emma-chan was hoping to make Y/n-san jealous." Takemichi thought to himself with a sweatdrop, "At this rate, a woman's heart is a mystery...so complicated."

"Takemichi." Y/n's voice called, "You done?"

Takemichi quickly walked towards Y/n and Draken, "Sorry for keeping you waiting." He apologised.

"HEY!! GATHER ROUND. WE'RE GONNA START THE MEETING!!" Draken shouted, causing everyone to quickly start bowing and quiet down.

They created a pathway for Mikey, Y/n, Takemichi, and Draken, who all went down the aisle of people.

"GOOD WORK!! PRESIDENT!!!" The whole of Toman shouted simultaneously.

Mikey was at the front, then Y/n, then Draken, and finally, Takemichi who was trembling in anxiety.

As Mikey stood, Takemichi was in shock, "Wow...The atmosphere changed just from Mikey standing in front of everyone. This is the Toman's president...!"

"We're gathered here today because of the Moebius incident." Mikey narrowed his eyes, "When they clash with us, It's going to be a big distribute."

"What's all this? A distribute with Moebius?! The fuck is a Moebius? I didn't hear about that from Naoto!?" Takemichi thought with sweat going down his cheek.

"If we do clash, it'll be around the time of the Musashi Festival." Mikey sat down, "Now then, let me hear what everyone thinks." Mikey had a closed eye smile.

Takemichi looked absolutely clueless.

"Explain to Takemitchy." Draken whispered to Y/n.

Y/n nodded and went up to Takemichi, "Moebius is a biker gang two generations older than us who've been controlling Shinjuku." They spoke in a disinterested tone.

"Huh?!" Takemichi said in shock, "Toman isn't the one controlling this place!?"

"Toman is over Shibuya. Shinjuku is a different story." You bluntly explained, "Plus, Toman is still a new gang."

Takemichi began to process the information.

"And about the dispute..." Y/n said, before being cut off due to Takemichi being kicked in the back.

"That fucking hurt. What the hell are you doing...?" Takemichi irked, slightly annoyed of being beaten up all the time.

Y/n silently watched the trio.

"Hah? You got a problem?" Peh spoke in an angry tone.

"You're Hanagaki, aren't you?" Pah, the one who kicked Takemichi, irked.

"You took care of Kiyomasa of our squad during the underground fighting incident, didn't ya!!?" Peh continued.

"How you planin' to pay for the bets we lost?" Pah spoke in a threatening tone.

Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, "The...bets?"

Mitsuya spoke up, suddenly coming towards the small commotion, "Cut it out, you two."

"I recommend you don't start a fight with Mikey's guest, Pah." Y/n narrowed their eyes.

"The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name as he pleased to set up some underground fights, right?" Mitsuya said to Peh and Pah.

"HAH? I AIN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SHIT BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DUMB." Pahchin exclaimed with dotted eyes.

Y/n deadpanned.

"PAHCHIN'S BRAIN IS JUST JELLO." Pehyan added.

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THEN DON'T BUTT IN, YOU DUMBASS." Mitsuya shouted back.

"Oi, Pah." Draken spoke in a strict and commanding voice, causing Pah to slightly perk up, "Shut up."

"Sorry Draken!" Peh apologized, bowing slightly, while Pah merely did a small bow while kissing his teeth, "Tch!"

Draken came over, "Forgive those two, Takemitchy." 

"What an absurd guy..." Takemichi mumbled out.

"It's just because Pah is on edge right now." Draken informed the blonde.

"The Moebius leader is a guy named Osanai. He got into a fight with Pah's best friend over some trifling thing." Y/n stated, "So the Moebius members ganged up on Pah's friend...raped his girlfriend right in front of him, strung up his family, and took their money."

Y/n's eyebrows were furrowed in disgust by Moebius's actions.

"So, as a last resort he came to Pah for some advice." Mitsuya explained, also with a repulsed expression, "That isn't just a child's fight, now is it?"

"...How awful..." Takemichi murmured, obviously feeling bad now.

"Moebius is that sort of gang." Y/n simply said, before walking towards Mikey.

"...I see. They are like the current Toman then, huh?" Takemichi thought, sweat going down his face.

"What will you do, Pah?" Mikey asked Pah, "...Do you want to do it?"

"...They're older than us. And Toman can't just allow them to get away with this." Pah hesitantly stated, "And it's going to cause everyone a lot of trouble..."

Mikey stared down at Pah with an indifferent expression.

Y/n's eyes gazed down to Pah's, noticing the way tears built in his eyes.

"But...it's so frustrating, Mikey." He mumbled.

"That's not what I'm asking." Mikey spoke, his face clear of emotion, "Do you wanna do it? Or not?"

"I WANNA DO IT!!! I WANNA FUCKING BEAT THEM TO DEATH!!!" Pah exclaimed, emotion evident in his voice.

"That's what I thought." Mikey hummed with a closed eye smile.

"Is there anyone who thinks it'd be too much trouble if Toman helped out Pah's good friend!?" Mikey suddenly said, his eyes piercing through everyone's souls.

Nobody said anything.

"Is there anyone who is on the fence about Mobius, even though they fucked up Pah's friend?" Mikey asked once again.

Nobody said anything.

"THERE AIN'T, IS THERE!!?" Mikey shouted with a grin towards Pah.

Pah began to cry, grateful for Mikey.

Everyone began to smile as well.

"WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH MOBIUS!!!"

As Mikey said that, the crowd went crazy; fists raised.

"The decisive battle will be on August the 3rd during The Musashi Festival." Mikey declared.

Takemichi then remembered, "That day...August the third...That's the day Y/n dies and gets stabbed to death!!"

Sweat trickled down his face in fear.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
19.1K 541 25
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿." . . . . ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴄᴇ. ...
33.2K 810 51
" 𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠" " 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞" ➤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚�...
175K 10.3K 17
"ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪɢ ꜱɪꜱ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" "..ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ ᴏʀ: ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ᴛᴇᴛᴛᴀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝘢...