𝗨𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬

By elinahelix

YANDERE BULLY KATSUKI BAKUGO | FEMALE READER She's the quiet one, he's the loud one. He's her problem at scho... More

001. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗬
002. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢
003. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬
004. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬
005. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗪
006. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗢
007. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦
008. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗬
009. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬
010. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘
011. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗘
013. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦
014. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬
015. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
016. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘
017. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗬
018. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
┎ 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥
01. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗣𝗬
02. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞
03. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘
04. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧
05. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘
06. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
07. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗
08. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟
09. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗘𝗡𝗗
010. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗗
011. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗥
012. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗥𝗥
013. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗
014. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗜 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣
015. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗠𝗘
016. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬
017. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗭𝗘𝗔𝗟
018. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧
019. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
020. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗣

012. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔

10.7K 374 238
By elinahelix

Almost four years have transpired.

She had two months left of her work, she had gotten fairly accustomed to dwelling alone in her home, didn't quite have friends but was content with being all by herself, it was less stressful, she supposed.

It was a Sunday morning, she barely slept, made toast with strawberry jam and a small portion of beverage, she wasn't keen on drinks.

The breeze was as loving as ever and the day was young, she booked a taxi to take her to a restaurant in the bustling city, she's shameful to admit but she had relatively embellished into a free soul without her parent's interference, she still rarely went out but came to appreciate the stories her sister would narrate of her unplanned outings in her early days. It was a diffident escapade.

She checked her ticking watch, her presence spotted by the few people strolling in the street, in awe and bizarre astonishment.

She quickly made her way towards her destination, her purse clenched and hasty steps, cascading her gaze to the polished floor the fresh fragrance resided at the site and it was glacially pleasant, despite her timid nature, she softly smiled, thinking of going to her normal seat, a butler popped up before her and politely requested her to head upstairs, she wordlessly obliged, steadily climbing up the pair of stairs, she welcomed herself in.

Inquisitively observing the uncharted place, she felt a little out of place, she doesn't venture here often, there was a large table conjoined to the right, seats were partially vacant, but a few were occupied, but a mop of hair abruptly ratified her memory, those lush green hairs could only belong to a certain boy she was familiar with. What was he doing here?

She didn't execute anything for a split second. Just looking soundlessly.

Was she to greet and meet him? What was she to say? What can she say, it's been so long, he appeared different, was he the same boy she knew?

Fortunately, she didn't have the time to ponder any longer as her person of interest got up and immediately stopped in his tracks, awkwardly staring at each other. Then, they both nervously smiled, the two people he was talking with seemed to have noticed their weird enactment. Eyeing each other in question, one girl with brown hair looked at the other male with dark blue.

She happened to be the one to utter anything first.

"Hello, izuku." it came out a lot different than she intended, nonetheless, he swiftly and sheepishly responded, his fists loosely held to his side.

"You... Hey- um... hi." he timidly chuckled.

She stifled a stupid grin, was this the kid who dragged her along when they met for the very first time? She assumes he hasn't changed a lot, which is nice to be aware of. Scrupulously Pushing the doubting notion of someone else being present.

"How are you?" she asked, still unsure whether or not she should have opened her mouth and made herself apparent because those two pairs of eyes gaping through the whole interaction must have felt the uneasiness waffling the room.

"UH- yeah, yes I'm good... you?" he added, shyly peeking at her face.

She giggled, wrinkling her eyes with a genuine smile, her body relaxing, her hand gripping the arm coming down and non-verbally communicating her openness to small conversation.

"I'm doing great, I did not expect to meet you like this."

He faintly reddened, pointing his glance to her expression and shying away once more.

"I'm... glad we met, actually I've wanted to talk for a long while now." he replied, scratching his neck and swallowing his nerves, "I did miss you when you left." he lowly articulated, she almost couldn't have heard it if she hadn't taken a step forward.

"Please don't mind us but, you two are friends?"

She looked at the voice behind izuku, pressing her lips together and mentally bracing for a talk.

"Oh! So, you guys have known each other from childhood?" repeated the girl, her ears picking up on the mild relief tuning in her bubbly voice. Hmm, maybe she had some alternative motives with her friend?

"Yes, that's right." she nodded, peering at the two friends.

"We almost thought you were partners in a close relationship." butted the male sitting beside the brown-haired female, who instantly closed her lips and seldomly stared.

She couldn't help but laugh, not paying attention to the blushing boy next to her, holding to the chair and avoiding eye contact by shunning his gaze to the cleared table. She replied.

"No, no, I wouldn't know if he did have a crush on me though. We aren't lovers if that is what you are implying." she finished with an amused glint. The other female accompanying the seats oddly remained unspeaking, the agitated boy then answered, "Y-yes um... We didn't go into that phrase." he quietly muttered.

"Are you indirectly admitting to having had a crush on her midoriya?"

Izuku silently mourned in embarrassment, rapidly taking in a breath. Hands loafed in between his laps, rubbing his finger to dull the prompt blow to his rambling.

"N-NO...! I-I didn't say that." he weakly defended.

"Ahh! Sorry guys- I gotta go now, hero duty calls. You wanna come with me iida?" uraraka exclaimed, a buzz popped from her phone soon after, the male nodded, got up, and spoke, "Yes, will you be joining us midoriya?" he implored, izuku shook his head, saying, "You go on ahead, I'll be catching with you later."

The two friends accepted the response, waved goodbye, and disappeared. So now, it was just him and her, the floor vacant, the cold artificial puff of air touching their skins, and the muffled sound of classic melody cavorting in the background distracting them, his green eyes briefly looked into hers and then he took the leap to get the first say in, this time, placing his arms on the furniture, his shoulder shrugged and pulled back, he begins.

"I never thought I could meet you again after that incident, you shortly left school too, it was too... unquiet in the classroom. After you were gone."

She concentrated on his words, soaking in the intentions and the unnoticeable change of behavior, she craved, tilting her head voicelessly urging him to continue.

"I... I had rushed to the teachers after kacchan landed the first hit on you, after that, he wasn't given any major punishment, he did stop coming to classes regularly, we only talked during our first combat test, and he was very angry."

He recited his short occurrences.

"Until currently, he apologized for bullying us. He mentioned you very vaguely." He looked at her for any tell-tale signs of displeasure, saw none, and proceeded.

"I just wanted you to know." He concluded.

She hesitated then calmly spoke.

"So, are you guys pro-heroes now? Just like when I used to hear you guys rave when we were kids?" she mumbled with a small grin. Izuku chuckled, smiling.

"Yeah, we just began our careers a few months ago, we planned this small arrangement for the whole class to gather and meet up. Even kacchan was here." He said.

"That's very good to know." she did not comment anything on the topic of her bully, but alas, did not want to be rude and ruin the moment between them, because as much as she denies it, she is still avoiding it.

She just barely missed seeing him in person, she couldn't be any more glad.

"You should come to meet up with my friends often, I'm sure they would like it."

She nods, giving him a wide grin, saying, "Good luck heroes."

In the coming week through the weekend, she was brushing her hair hissing and shutting her eyes tight when tugged a long strand, in petite comfortable attire, bare-faced, endowed in a white transparent top with shorts, though it was frigid at night, daytime was equally warm.

Coddling herself with some face cream, silently revisiting her remembrances with izuku.

She saw him on the news by chance the day after they happened upon each other, and unexpectedly, she also found him on the screen of her television, his name in bold large letters, 'Ground zero'

Though he came out famous as he had clambered to the top ranks of the hero society, he certainly did not come across to be well-liked by the locals that much. Deku, on the other hand, had accumulated several lifelong supporters, and fans in a short period.

She wasn't choosing favorites, but maybe she was biased, all in consideration of what had come to pass with him and her. He occasionally, subtly reminded her of her mother, more specifically, her quirk. She wasn't sure how hers worked, but it was catered towards emotional distress.

She's seen it ensue numerous times.

Her father had a unique quirk, lacking in the ability to utilize it, it was a spontaneous one, and he couldn't quite manipulate it.

She, however, did prove to be born with the perfect combination of both quirks but still varies in usage. She was called loopy for a reason. There's a particular incident involved with it, sadly, as she gets up to fetch her device from the charging stand, she eventually relinquishes it to the back of her head. Noting the pops up on her mobile.

A new message from Deku.

She eagerly says it aloud in her brain.

It goes.

'I'm so sorry to be disturbing you right now, but I really need to tell you something.' He messaged, and she peers, shifting her thumb to type in.

'And that is?' She sent.

'So um, yesterday, I found those... what were they called? Chocos? Those treats you mentioned you liked, I purchased them and tried them out, you were right they are very tasty!"

'OH! Where did you find them? I haven't had it in weeks!" she eagerly typed away.

'Plus, the chocolate and vanilla filling inside is super delicious right?'

'Yup! I'm glad I tried, I brought them at the convenience store you got that plushie from." he replied, 'also, today.' the text box buffed, a response yet to be written.

'Kacchan suddenly asked about you.'

Her heart skipped a small beat and she hastily translated her thoughts into simple words. However, surprisingly her friend intervened before she touched the send button.

'I didn't tell anything about you, he probably doesn't know we met, I don't think anyone might have told him unless... iida was asked.'

'I'm so sorry I should have considered it, they don't know what happened and I haven't had the chance to tell them, I'm so very sorry!'

'It's fine. Please don't let him know anything, I understand it's okay! Just... Just be a little careful, aren't you on hero duty?' She attempted to preclude the topic.

'I am!'

'Are you not paying attention while... I don't know, fighting, walking?' She solicited.

'Oh! No, I'm just on a short break, thought I could talk with you for a bit.'

She simpered. Ameliorating their conversation and happily spoke despite the sinking feeling rippling in her stomach. She dismissed it for her peace of mind.

For the next couple of days, she swithered between idling at home feeling paranoid about walking to her workplace, and constantly contemplated discussing an early leave or resigning, she had even purchased tickets online to depart on June 12th, the same month her parents left and the month she too was vividly planning to.

She was on night shift that month and she arrived home at dawn via a taxi or a bus, she doesn't go alone most of the time if she can help it, periodically seeking her co-workers to assist her back, she couldn't be caught stupid when outside and about, even though, she is fond of being by herself. There are a few instances when it can't be helped.

She was near the neighboring street and had gotten off the bus at a stop and striding towards her location only slowing down upon receiving a call, she fished her phone out of her black purse, squinting her eyes at the contact name, it was her parents.

"Hey Mom." she cheered, a part of her attention now directed towards the elder's tone.

"I saw the notification on our email, are you deciding to join us in June?"

"Yeah, there's only so long I can live without you all, I'm thinking of asking for the resignation papers early, is there anything you want me to bring with me?" she inquired, unbolting the gate and crossing the threshold into their site and attempting to pluck out her keys distracted.

"Oh no! There are plenty of things we need here, so don't forget to safely lock the doors and everything else before you board the plane. If we ever decide to take a short vacation, we can stay at our own house." replied the mother.

"Hahaha okay, will do."

"Have you reached home yet?" asked the lady on the phone, quietly the young female pushed the steel into the keyhole, rotating it, "Hmm, I just reached, I'm going to have breakfast and go to bed, I'll call you later again." finished the girl, instantly heeding a coy response and removed the device from her ear.

Shutting the door tight, she tosses her shoes at the entrance, ambling to the kitchen and switching on the lights, the lid hallway upstairs showcasing her bedroom door, moving inside and carelessly swapping her coat to the stand and replacing her jeans and blouse with her nightly finery.

Unfastening the windows letting the pale yellow rays brighten her space, the stillness being disrupted by songbirds.

She settled on readying herself a cup of instant ramen, deprived of her usual vigor due to inconsistent work shifts, returning with her meal, she sat before the window, starting to devour the tasty yet unhealthy breakfast, slurping, chewing, and observing the skies transpose colors, casting a soft ethereal glow to the world surrounding her.

In moments like these, she forgets to worry.

It was the weekend, she was tempted into the idea of late watching movies after finishing her nap, at 6 P.m., she settled down on the settee, bathed and frazzled, deviating herself from useless facts and wondering which show to view and which snack to enjoy, she decided on ice cream whilst showering but distracted the notion with french fries, pre-made, just required to deep fry and then pour on melted cheese with hot spices. In the end, she had arrived at an undeniable decision, potato chips with fries as a side dish.

Mustering her zeal, she attempts to cook briefly and swiftly.

Exhaling with glee, the youngling booked her seat in the middle, slumping to grab the remote and keenly selecting her choice of film. It was the story of a woman pretending to be a man, who unironically made all those silly sacrifices to impress her crush, she cackled at a few jests in the moving pictures, grinning wide throughout the entirety of the enactment.

Finishing her salty treats, she attempts to reach the water bottle on the stand when the whole house goes dark and quiet. She groaned, squinting at the dully lightened clock clamped to the wall, reading, 9 Pm. Standing up, she strenuously searches for her phone, feeling it tugged in between the solid pillows.

A knock startles her.

She internally groaned, with leaden steps peeping from the lounge to the grim entrance, the extensive space appeared infinitely eerie without any brightness, extending bound the murkiness while in shadows, she gulped, smiling to herself, this wasn't the first time, the knock at nighttime was.

She doesn't exactly want to know who was behind the door. So, hoping to quell her unsaid curiosity, she near the window in the room she was stationed and peered out, noticing a vague figure adorned in black, waiting at the door, who instantly turned towards her, she ducked, her heart in her throat and breath sucked in, the grass crushing underneath the person's foot made her wary of her slight movements, a silhouette loomed over her casting their outline onto the wooded ground, curtains were drawn so it limited the person's insight.

All while she was engrossed in soothing her panic.

When the shadow moved to the other window, briefly looking and then striding towards the back of the house, she continued to watch, at a snail's pace walking to the glass and peeking outside, she caught a glimpse of blonde hair, a built frame, and it racked her memory.

He looked like her bully.

Even izuku did not know her address, so how did he?

A louder knock resonated in the house, and she stiffened, not daring to inch towards it, feebly, haplessly resuming her fight or flight instincts. Mulling over her limited knowledge did not seem possible as another knock soon sounded, she slowly advanced backward, eyes wide and prepared to make a mad dash to the bolted door if necessary.

Then, it got eerily placid. No movements from the person out on the site, nor did it feel safe to attempt anything, she hesitantly lifted herself from her lowered position and threw a hasty glance to the kitchen. Looking from behind the wall, the back door was fortunately not littered with any damage and she checked it just in case, it was locked.

A raucous bang pierced the stillness in the breeze. Once more.

"I know you don't wanna talk to me."

An obscured heavy voice grabbed her undivided attention, she restained her breath, listening without answering or indicating she was about to, it was him, his voice had matured, but that taunting voice of his had ripped a place out for itself in her mind, it remained hard to forget.

Then, a husky, forlorn voice, said, "I need to talk with you."

She wasn't going to disassemble her ploy. Even if he begged like a dog.

"Are you still going to ignore me, even after all this time?" His voice suddenly cracked, but the lower it got, the higher it rose, "Stop being a coward and talk to me!" he yelled, she jolted back, bending her head, her terrified eyes darting to the voice, afraid that in making the slightest movement meant death.

Silenced engulfed the two. Then.

"I'll be back..." he whispered, with a glaring gaze walking away.

The young girl, stricken with terror let the urgency to meet her parents, consume her.

She needed those resignation papers, fast.

The blackout was a blessing in disguise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 7 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
298K 9.1K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
40.7K 884 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
40.3K 945 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...