A Dominate Women~? Tokyo Reve...

By NoaIsLazy

Yeah know, just some headcannons and scenarios of a female of the relationship wearing the pants in the relat... More

Must Read.
Hanemiya Kazutora X Yandere Reader

Manjiro Sano X Reader

471 8 0
By NoaIsLazy

Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Title: Together Timelines.

You were apart of the Kanto Manji Gang, the first female too. That doesn't matter though. You all were at a midnight party. Well, you all crashed, a party.

Deciding to take a night off just once. Only a few people joined and tying up all the party guest and the host. Manjiro, who was watching it all go down while you stepped on someone's head.

It's a bit childish but, you had loved Mikey since you met. Probably when the Tokyo Manji was just starting to form.

Staying by his side till the end. Not even Draken stayed. Cuz he died- Wait what. Okay, anyway. Koko took a look at the drawers finding a stash of cash. "Damn... that's mine now."

Ran smiled at the guest he kept poking his baton at him. "We finally done here?" Hanma looks at a whisky bottle and immediately started to drink. I think he's underage. But who he gonna tell?

You, were 17. You roll you eyes as everyone soon got crazy even some people you didn't know in this gang did so.

Y/N sits in a stool with their back on the bar table. Taking out her cigarette, she lights it with her lighter sighing out to the roof.

She looks out to the broken and blood dance floor. Ran was messing with his brother while Rindo was about to beat his ass.

Wakase and Hanma kept on giving each other shots while Kakucho stayed on the couch about to go to sleep.

What's the worst about about this? Sanzu being all up Mikey. Touching his waist, laying on the side of his neck. And he was playing along with it.

Even with his eyes being cold and empty with no love whatsoever. You knew how to hide you anger, your sadness. It was nothing new. "*Hic* What are you doing??? Are you looking at Mikey's ass?"

"Shut the hell up Ran."

You blew out smoke while looking at the official couple. Ran studied the two with too much determination. Most likely drunk. "You really can't *hic* s-see nothing with that big ass coat on him!?"

You placed a hand on Ran's mouth. "Just, shut up. For a second." Ran nods then squints his eyes that then again. Look at your cigarette and dabbed it on the table making it go out.

"I'm about to leave this shitty ass 'party'..." Ran groans trying to find a bottle of alcohol in the back.

"Hm? Someone's calling me baby, I'll be back kay'?"

Sanzu's back pocket was buzzing. He took it out with a 'hello'. Then walking out the party leaving Mikey standing there with his arms crossed look at the floor. Ran makes a laugh. "Hah! Just like the time Rindo-."

"Do you want money or something? Why are you here?"

Ran laid his head on your shoulder. "Just cuz'~." Y/N looks at the dance floor, seeing Mikey alone, not with Sanzu. You were surprised to say the least.
Sanzu was so clingy to him.

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home

"Ran, Ran, stop. I gotta go do something real quick.." He hums letting go seeing what dramatic scene your do next. You were a bit messy on the battle field. From punches to guns in a quick second making everyone leave.

Mikey heard Y/N walk over here. She was pretty tall, taller than Mikey, almost the same height as Sanzu. "You know damn well he ain't gonna come back for quite a while."

Mikey looks up at you with his cold eyes. "I couldn't care less." Y/N smiles at him. She then looks around see Koko dancing while some gang members were thorwing their money at him. Might be a stripper when growing older.

Rindo was moving his hands up and down showing that he was dancing?? Don't know, that kid is a mystery. Hanma...

Well, we love people who does what they want.

Like trying to twerk.

What are the chances?
Everyone's dancing
And he's not with you

Y/N takes out their hand while Mikey raised an eyebrow looking down then up. "What?" You look to the side with your face heating up a bit. "..Is it not obvious? I want to dance with you, if you want to."

Mikey stared at your gazed, he was trying to read you. Like a book. But, your a book he can't read. He slowly but surely grabbed your hand looking down.

"I don't know how to dance."

"I don't know either."

Mikey huffed. Y/N locks her hand with Mikey's. "Weren't you dancing with Sanzu." You gritted your teeth once you said his name. Mikey noticed at your body movement.

You tighten your grip while holding his hand. "That wasn't dancing..we stood in one place." Mikey looks at your hand holding his. He felt peaceful when holding onto you.Like nothing could hurt him because your with him.

The universe must have divined this,
What am I gonna do,
Not grab your wrist?

Mikey slightly glares at you once you let go. Y/N smiles, then grabs both of his wrist placing them on her shoulders while she place her hands on his hips.

He laid on your chest hardly wide eyed. Y/N takes her hand moved a section of hair behind his ear now showing the side of his neck. Mikey closed and eyes feeling like he was in paradise.

Y/N leans down to he crook of his neck and started to place soft kisses on him.

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit

Mikey moved his hands to you back holding on tighter then he did when he was on your shoulders. "Mikey..." He hums while you went up with your kisses. "Did you know I stole these shoes from his boyfriend?"

Mikey opens his eyes. Right, he has a boyfriend. What is his doing with you? Just, a little long won't hurt right? "No I didn't.." Y/N places kiss on his collar bone. "Well, I bet I could fit every outfit Sanzu wears...Don't you think that's nice.?"

Ran: "Wth fuck is happening over there??? Is she finally getting some ass!?"

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

I could be a better boyfriend

Okay. Mikey admits it, he is cheating on Sanzu with Y/N. He never thought about relationships. Not even cheating on someone during one.

Sanzu kisses Mikey goodbye, and good morning. Hugs him in the morning in the night. It was not really progress in a relationship. It was quite different from what Y/N does.

Who am I kidding? She actually spents the whole day with him when Sanzu isn't here. Gives him words of affection, gift, food, and stays with him in bed if he wanted.

She takes him out, little dates tons of kisses. Mikey also made a small smile whenever
Y/N came to spend time with him. She knows what he likes what he hates. Just by his body language.

I don't need to tell you twice
All the ways he can't suffice
If I could give you some advice
I would leave with me tonight
The universe must have divined this, mmm, mmm
Ladies first, baby, I insist~

Mikey gasp has Y/N kissed over his chest. "...Happy 18th birthday, baby..." He mouths a thank you. It finally hit 12 on the clock. She goes farther down his body placing her hand on his belt.

Mikey's long blonde hair, along with his dragon tattoo made him even more gorgeous.

"...Fuck, those assholes.."

Mikey and you stiffen. "Damnit.." Mikey goan while sitting up quickly. Y/N softly laughed. She placed a kiss on his lips which he accepted kissing back. "I'll be back. I promise."

Mikey slips on his shirt with a sad look in his eyes. "I know.." Just before were about to jump out the window, you held still for a moment. "Y/N?" She turned to look back at him with a cold look.

"Don't have birthday sex with Sanzu. I wanna be the first one in, got that? Love ya."

The knob unlocked with Sanzu hold his jacket. "Hey lovely, sorry I'm back late. Uh- Mikey?" Sanzu then looked at what Mikey was looking at.

An open window really? That got your attention. Astonished and blan, were two different emotions that was happening in the room.

"Ah, whatever. Today was really busy so I'm gonna go straight to bed."

"Oh, alright then."

I think this relationship is going to end into a broken string.

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

I could be a better boyfriend than him

Mikey's short back hair waved a bit on Christmas eve. Everyone knew about y'all relationship. Expect for one of course. "I couldn't do it, so I bought them online."

"You fucker Rindo."

Y/N and Rindo started arguing with each other about the food. "CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" Baji cured at the both of you while trying to wraped a present.

Y/N grumbles and walks away from Rindo to Mitsuya who perfectly warping a present cuz his is perfect. Y/N placed their hands on His shoulders while glaring at Rindo. "I should have let Mitsuya do it! I trust him way more then you!?"

Mitsuya set down the gift going to the next one. "But you didn't let me do anything but this Y/N." Y/N almost sheds a tear. "Because, I won't let you be so hard on yourself."

Mitsuya laughed at your generosity. You look at the twins, Smiley and Angry. "OI! Smiley! I saw that!" Smiley snapped his head to you give you the finger then going back to work.

"How times do I got to tell him Mikey doesn't like spicy food..!" Draken busted through the door with Takemichi.

"HE'S COMING OVER RIGHT NOW!?" They both scream. Eveyrone started to panicked. Either it was lightly, or. Ya know. Very intensity. Every got into positions while you went to the front door and stood there.

And there's Mikey with his motorcycle. He hopped off walking and stopped Infront of you. "Hey babe! How was-"

"What are you doing? Are you hiding something from me? What is it?"

You grabbed a whole of his shoulders pressing you lips with his. "I'm kissing you, I'm myself am not hiding anything, I don't know what a is it is."

Mikey softly smiles at what you said. "That...that didn't make sense." You smile pressing a kiss on his lips once again. Then again, again, another, one more, okay maybe be a couple more. "Have I ever told you I love you more then anyone?"

Mikey tried to push you off but fails once you wrap your arms around his back and torso. "Y-yes! You have, are you alright?" You gasp. "Of course I am!"

You went down to his collar bone and placed a hand under his shirt from the back. "...Y/N, not here, were out in public!" Mikey feels Y/N smile in her kisses.

She went on one knee kissing his stomach one last time. Mikey sweat dropped at your position. "Babe?" You look at the ground the. Breath in takin out a white box.

You didn't open the box but looked at up at Mikey. His fist were tighten, his body shaken a bit.

"Mikey, I've known you since day one of the Tokyo Manji Gang. I've stayed by your side ever since. A tiny part of why this relationship is a thing is because of Takemichi.

Him telling us stories on how we broke up every time in a different timeline. Not even knowing we're going to get together. Going, back to fix what was broken. Even his determination wasn't enough, that's why. During that time, I took the moment to take that dance with you.

So I could love every part of you. Your imperfections especially. I want you love you more then the actual word, love. Many, many, obstacles tried to get in our way. And I'm so glad we didn't stop our journey for them.

It's been 12 years Mikey. 12 painful and loving years. And I only have one question to ask you."

Finally opening the box, you breathed out. "Will you marry me?" You looked up at Mikey who had his hand covering his face. "Fuck.."

He stared at the perfectly placed ring with his smile widening every second. "I can't believe a woman is proposing to me. You know? That's even better. HELL YES!"

"Damn, now I'm getting tears.."

I never would have left you alone
Here on your own glued to your phone
Never would have left you alone
For someone else to take you home

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman

Plus you know my clothes would fit.

Banner: "WE WAITED TOO DAMN LONG"

"Ah, damn all you." Mikey says with his arms latched onto yours. Emma immediately went to his side and grabbed his hand. "WOW! You shot HIGH Mikey!"

"I know, I know. I'm awesome!" Y/N rolls her eyes Draken went over to your side with a grin. "I'm surprised."

Y/N raised a brow. "with what?" Emma moves Mikey to all the food and the gifts. "You know, Sanzu."

"Sanzu?"

"Ya, don't you think he would know by now? It's been about 13 years."

"Hah? Oh no! He knows."

...What? Wait what. Y/N what do you mean he knows? I'm the author of this story. I would know.

Draken narrowed his eyes at her. "now I'm confused."

"He always knew."

The taller man was now worried with his friends behavior. She walked to the party but before she went in, she smile at him.

"I just think going back into time messing with people's head is fun. Nothing personal, right Draken?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
83K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...