Hanemiya Kazutora X Yandere Reader

Isn't it beautiful?

Sweet. Sweet soft skin was under your bloody finger tips. Kazutora. Kazutora...

He was a work of art! Nothing that is imperfect on him. A sugary deadly smile washed onto your face. Hanemiya was laying on the basement mattress which had blue sheets.

His breathing was quiet and low showing that he was still alive. "Oh Darling~ You look so beautiful like this..." Yes. It was easy to kidnap- No, bring him home. There was a lot on your list to bring him home.

The main one was short and simple.
Hit him as hard as you fucking can.

Guess being in your own gang comes in handy at some point. "Ah...Your pillow Darling! You're messing it up, love." Blood.

His blood. On your pillow case. There's no point in washing it now. Blood was spilling out from the side of his head going everywhere. His hair, the bed, floors. That's doesn't matter now does it?

Your smile soon fades when you looked to the corner of the basement. "...Women always getting in my way." There laid a woman with bloody blonde hair. Her arms and legs going into positions that the human body couldn't do.

She had an empty eye socket. And her jaw was completely torn off. Definitely dead. You look at the hammer in your dominant hand seeing the blood drip off of it. "hm..." Immediately, facing your attention to Kazutora, you smile.

You placed his hair in a ponytail wanting to see his whole face. His whole face bleeding out. His eyes flutter open. "..What the hell..?" Y/N places a hand on his cheek with a smile. "Are you finally awake, Love?"

"...What..where am I? And who the hell are you.?" Kazutora tried to sit up, but the pain in his head immediately made him hiss and lay back down. "All questions will be answered soon love! Just wait for a few minutes. Don't go anywhere." She wasn't play. No. Why would she? Right in her plans. She has him right in her plams.

Y/N grabbs the bloody knife off the bed and the hammer. They went upstairs about to clean the weapons.

...

'What happened... To me?'

I laid on my side facing the entrance of the room was in. "My head hurts so much..." I took my hand off from under my head.

Blood?

I sat up. The pillow case was no longer a dark blue, but a crimson red. It keep on dripping. My body started to shake. I place my hand on my arms trying to cover myself. A smile creeped onto my face with my eyes widening. '...I'm going to die..!'

I covered my mouth knowing my pupils dilated. I felt like throwing up..! Where is that disgusting smell coming from!? I made fast head movements looking around my surroundings. There was a huge shadow behind the staircase.

I squinted my eyes. "GAH!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" I ruffled my hair in absolute disgust. I fucking remember now!?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kazutora dangles a gold chain he has wrapped around his fingers. "He probably stole this shit..." He went to a high school and beat of some random kid and stole his crap.

Kazutora rolls his eyes throwing the chain behind him. Not once did he hear the chain hit the ground. Slightly taken back. He turns around finding nothing. Not even the chain.

He scoffs kinda not worrying about it. "Wonder what I'm gonna eat tonight..."

"Don't worry about that love~"

"What---"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This feeling...
This is exciting..!
Why do I like it!?