Kaisi yeh yaariyan: together...

Av prakshiidea

This is my version of kaisi yeh yaariyan and I promise that it would be a good one. Manik and Nandini will to... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Note
Aurthor's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Aurthor's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 ( the last chapter )
Sequel
Celebration time
New story
New story
New cover

Chapter 11 ( the confession)

10.7K 511 10
Av prakshiidea

Cabir pov

I m just so sad and so happy too. I was with Raghav the whole night until I told I was acting and he asked me to get out of his house. Actually he kicked me out . Well, this won't work I need to do something to get close to my love.

Mukti pov

I again had those silly pills and my head is aching . GOD , I think maybe I should move on and do something to get over that bastard HARSHAD. But for now I should sleep. I won't ruin my nights for that fucking guy . Come on mukti. U can't be so fragile , after all u r MUKTI . I am strong and I will always maintain it.

Dhruv pov

Yaar, Nandini is really very sweet but these days I am being attracted towards Alya , I mean she always helps me , she is so kind . I maybe have started to like her and even Manik broke up with her. But there is also a place in my heart which loves Nandini . I am just so confused. What to do??? Maybe I should go for a long drive . ThAt would be better.

MANIK POV

So finally we r in my room , this is the moment I was waiting for ......

" ummm..... Nandini what do u think of me ??? " I asked her.

" what kind of question is that . By the way if I have to answer then it is ' monster Manik ' ha ha ha ha. " she said and giggled.

" Nandini I am serious . " I said showing her my ' I am serious' look.

" yeah , I am also serious na . Ha ha ha " she said again and giggled.

" ok fine! Maybe I have to say it . " I said .

" exactly " she said . I came closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders. We both looked into each other's eyes so
Pattionately .

" I saw a girl , who was the first one to come up and challenge FAB 5 , and we being so rude and playing pranks on her never tired but were amazed to see her helping us , especially my buddy Dhruv . She almost changed this monkey Manik or u may say monster Manik . And this monkey fell for her. That girl is u , Nandini , u. I am so madly in love with you that I can never tire but stare at u the whole day. U r just perfect for me . U can handle me, u can calm me, u r the one I feel safe to share my feelings with . Ur innocence. Ur beauty, ur loving heart, ur care has made me to fall in love with u. So today I am not sure that if u feel the same thing for me or not , but I will always respect ur decisions. So now I have been practicing to say those 3 magical words and today here it goes I .... Love ...... YOU Nandini. I know I am not shah rukh khan or salman khan but what all I know is that I love the most beautiful and kind person in the world and that is u ." I finished . I just said everything to her.
Almost every single feeling present in me for her right at this moment. I just want to know her answer.

Wait! Her eyes r filled with tears and I am also half crying . That means that she feels the same I feel for her. But she was not saying anything.

" speak something" I requested

" what to say I am speechless . And yes I also do love u " she said and I felt as if I am the luckiest person in the world to have her.

I leaned to kiss her . But she stopped.

" Manik I don't know if I can do it . U know I have never done this . I m really not sure. " she said shyly and blushed a bit.

" u surely can dear. " I said and leaned forward . She was a bit nervous . So first I kissed her neck then her cheeks and then I looked into her eyes . And I leaned forward . My hand went to her waist and I got a grip on it. I pulled her close to me . No space was left between us . Now we were inches apart. And our lips met . There was a sudden spark of electricity that went through me. Our lips were so much in motion . We kissed so pationately. She leaned more onto me. Then I breaker the kiss as it was her first time . Her eyes opened and she smiled . Oh ! How I love that smile of hers .

" someone is looking as beautiful as stars " I said. She blushed a lot .

" Manik I think it's too late I have to go. " she said .

" ok , I will drop u . " I said understandingly as it was her first time . We went to my car . On the way she got a bit tensed .

" what's up? Why do u look tensed . " I said

" Manik, if chacha and chachi get to know about us then ? " she said .

" it's upon u if u want to tell them about us now or later. " I said.

" later would be better " she said .
I dropped her and she was about to get off the car when I stopped her holding her hand .

" I want my gift " I said and closed my eyes . I sensed her coming closer . But she kissed on my cheeks . And quickly got out of the car .

" bye " she said .

" this is not fair " I said like a baby. She laughed and went. Wow what a memorable day!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

180K 8.5K 73
A ff based on shiva and raavi from Pandya store...❤ Peep in to know more💕 Hope you guys love it🥰
1.3M 52.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
428K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Tanhaiyaan... Av

Fanfiction

23.2K 1.4K 22
A story on #shivi of pandya store. This starts from the scene where Shiva throws Raavi out of their house after hospital kaand... A completely differ...