ROYAL GAMES

By _afeenarn

"I can never get married to you.i deserve better.he said with his usual screwed up face which always makes hi... More

Author's Note
1: where it all started
2: Home
3: His ego
4: separation
5:Mr Arrogant
6:A tour around the palace
7: Old secrets
8:Anas Maiyafe
10: Trouble in Paradise
11: preparations
12: Holidays
13:Reunion
14: Graduation
15: proposal
16: wedding bells
17: confusion
18: Phase one
19: The plan
20: Tickets
21: peace and piece
22: Lies and revenge
23: Old Faces
24: Moments
25: Backfired
26: Weddings
26: Good and bad friends
27: cockroaches and lights
28: seduction gone wrong
29: Inferno
30: Missing
31: solution

9:A look alike

392 40 0
By _afeenarn

  "You guys should hurry up, all the cars are going". Anty jumai shouted. She is another sister to Muhammad Ardo.

"We are coming". Jabriya shouted from their room. They where trying to fit into their dresses.

"Hurry up, it's only one car left". Anty jumai said. She would have gone but she couldn't leave both of them alone.

"We are coming". This time it was Nawal that answered and she came running down the stairs with jabriya trailing behind her.

"Let's go, do you guys have to be late". Anty jumai said frowning her face, she turned and walked out leaving Nawal and jabriya  who exchanged glances and snickered. They entered the car and settled in with anty jumai still complaining about them being late.

She kept on nagging like all those grandmother's, even though she is one .

They arrived at the venue late cause everybody was already inside, only the few once making calls outside the hall.

"Kun ga ko, har an Fara bikin"(you see, they've started the party). Anty jumai said and hissed before walking towards the hall. She nagged all the way here, even the driver found it annoying.when she successfully entered the hall Nawal and jabriya bursted into laughter while clapping hands with each other.

"Kai Anty jumai, shegen mita".(she likes complaining.

"Since from the house, har muka Kay nan Sai pada take tayi". Jabriya said.

"I didn't even tell you how beautiful you look because of anty jumai nagging". Nawal said to jabriya. They look like mates but jabriya was only in SS 2.

"Thanks, you also look beautiful".

"Now come let's go and look for you a boyfriend". Nawal said and jabriya's mood changed immediately. It was like she remembered  something or someone.

" Are you okay, your mood just suddenly changed.". Nawal asked putting her hand on jabriya's shoulder.

"I haven't told anyone this before, I'll tell you after we get back. For now let's go inside ,the party has already started." Jabriya said trying to smile.

"Alright, cheer up.it our cousins wedding . We can't be caught frowning now can we? .Nawal said with a full blown smile which also made jabriya smile.

"Alright, let's go". She adjusted her chain bag, then they went inside together. Everybody was already sitted and eating when they came. They sat in a table only the both of them before some of their cousins signified for them to come, they stood up and went to sit with them. It was a table of five and three males were already occupying the seats.

"So Nawal,how are you enjoying your stay here". One of them asked while she was keeping her bag in the table.

"Huh". She said giving them the confused look." I didn't get you".

"Am Imran, your cousin". Nawal smiled, even if she found his introduction wired.

"Nice meeting, am jawhara but people call me Nawal." She gave him a small smile, afraid he would faint if she gave him a full blown one.

"Jawhara, jewel, gem and essence, while Nawal gift, present, favour,grace and kindness, that's the meaning of your name right". Imran said keeping his strong gaze fixed on Nawal.

"Yes, that's the meaning of my name but you must be very experienced in arabic to be able to spell out the meaning of  my name like you just did".

"Hmmm, iyayi rugan aro, zaka yi ka Gama , because you're the only one that knows how to speak arabic". The other guy who was sitting close to him said. He was wearing a grey kaftan and matching zanna which made him look cute.

"Ya khalifah, you don't have to get worked up about the fact that he can speak it and you can not". Jabriya said playfully giving him the stink eye. Nawal found their drama funny.

"Princess, calm your nerves down. Don't listen to jabriya, she's only saying that because Imran is her favorite cousin."

"Is that true". Nawal asked playfully glowering at her.

"Am saying the truth, his just jealous of ya Imran". Jabriya replied behaving all clean like.

"But you know khalifah is right". The last one who hasn't said anything since said making Nawal to turn to his direction. Nawal found him the most handsome with his calm nature.

"Ya abbakar, ya Imran is wrong just accept it". Jabriya rolled her eyes at him. That's how Nawal knew all if their names.

"Why are you calm, your not like the rest of your cousins especially jabbar". She purposely brought up the topic about jabbar to know if any of them knew the reason why he hated girls. She looked at each of them with full concentration to see who was going to answer her.

"Jabbar's case is different, we even sometimes forget his our cousin because of how cold he is to us." Imran said. None of them liked jabbar because they feel his too proud.

"Your case is better, what about us the girls, have you see the way he treats us anytime we go to their house. I wonder what's his problem". Jabriya said frowning. It was like she remembered all her experiences with him.

"Muhaisin said that is the reason why you guys don't like coming there ,am really suffering. You need to see the way his treating me." She's trying to get information if not she wouldn't have let them know what's going on between she and jabbar.

"His problem is just that he hates girls. I wonder if he'll even get married." Khalifah said.

"But do you know the reason why he hates girls." Nawal  finally asked praying inwardly to get a satisfactory answer.

" I honestly don't know, I only know he has been like this since he was ten. And if I can remember he was a lovely child and all of a sudden, he turned cold and started distancing himself from people."Imran said .he was the oldest amongst them and knew jabbar better,he was once jabbar's best friend when they were little but one holiday when Imran came to visit jabbar he started behaving differently, he eventually shut everyone out and was cold to everyone especially the girls.

"Only God knows why he started behaving like that". Khalifah said and Nawal sighed. She didn't get the exact information she needed.

"Where is ya Jamal and Jamil, I haven't seen them since we came to katsina". Nawal asked changing the topic.

"If is those two, you will never find them untill the day you're going back to Kano. You know our family is big so maybe his with one of them."

"It's either Jamal is with basma and Jamil us with musadiq". Abbakar said. He uses his calm nature to study everybody so his the perfect person you will ask anything about the royals

"His busy flirting with her". Imran said making Khalifah and abbakar to laugh.

"I hate that girl, she's too pompous for my liking and it's not like she's that beautiful". Jabriya said and rolled her eyes. She never liked her because of her proud attitude. Truth be told the girl is beautiful and her father is Rich but the way she brags about it makes it completely absurd to Jabriya.its not like she's the most beautiful girl in the family neither is her father the richest.

"But she's beautiful". Khalifah said with a teasing smile.

"Please am more beautiful than her not to talk of Nawal". Nawal could only smile at the indirect compliment.

"Well, that fact is true". Khalifah said and nodded side ways.

"He should go and flirt with someone else but not that basma".

"Yanzu angama chin abinchi sai a tashi a yi rawa"( now that we are done eating everybody should stand up and dance).

Nawal took out her 13 and started taking pictures. She took some earlier alone and some with jabriya, now she has to take some with her brothers and then post it on her ig page. An idea came to her head. She was going to take with Jamil and then post it, then she will have more followers. She opened her ig to post when she saw her followers have increased to 512,she wondered how are they this much under three days. Now she had hope on reaching the number she betted on.

" Excuse me, I have to go look for Jamil". She said and stood up making all of them turn to her direction.

She looked damn gorgeous in the navy blue mermaid gown she was putting on.

"Good luck finding him". Abbakar said. His calm nature was still surprising her.

She moved around the crowd looking for Jamil, the looks she was getting didn't make things easier cause she kept on adjusted her dress. She felt uncomfortable which resulted to her hitting someone in front of her.

"Am very very sorry.........I didn't se......" She started before seeing the person she hit.

"It's you"? The person said.

"Anas what are you doing here."

Am ment to be asking you what are you doing here". He said trying to adjust his zannah that was about to fall.

"The bride is my cousin that's why am here but you?".

"I was invited by a friend, I was with him few minutes ago,I don't know where he disappeared to". He said and turned around looking for him.

"What's his name".Nawal asked even if she was stealing glances at him. He looked too handsome in his white kaftan with his feets clad in a black loafers.

"He is.......... Oh there he is". He said pointing to a guy who was backing them. He was talking to some people so Nawal couldn't see his face.

"Do I know him". She asked Anas. The person's back view looked familiar. She was waiting for an answer when the person turned and was walking towards them.

"Anas, Nawal". He called confused. He was wondering what they where doing together.

"You know her". Anas asked looking at the guy and then at Nawal.

"Yes, she's my sister". He responded giving him the are you seriously asking me that look.

"But how do you know her". Jamal asked frowning his brow's.

" Yes. I met her few days ago in a restaurant back in Kano and am surprised she's here."

"Care for an explanation young lady". Jamal asked giving her the brow's.

"I......I was...  Was...."

"So that's why you took time in the toilet."

"Yes" came her Curt reply".

"Anyways, his my friend. I met him in the us and am very sure he must have told you what he does, so...... Enjoy your self". Jamal winked at Anas before leaving which means he has given his approval.

"So how have you been". He asked while they were walking to the side since they were standing in the middle if people.

"I've been doing just fine, Alhamdullilah". She was acting all shy now.

"So when are you starting the university ? Cause am also going back to the US next month."

"I think next week when all the wedding events are done". She said looking around.

"It seems like you are looking for someone.

"Yes I actually am,am looking for Jamil. I've not seen him since". Nawal stopped to look at him.

"Okay I'll leave you to look for him, but before then I will like to take a picture with you, I can't let such a beauty pass me by leaving me". Anas said making Nawal to chuckle. He was really good with words.

"That will be no problem but who is taking the picture". Nawal asked.

" Me". A voice from behind semi yelled making both if them to look back only to see muhaisin smiling at them.

" Muhaisin, where have you been . I've been looking for you". But muhaisin ignored her and went straight to Anas.

"I guess you must be Anas Maiyafe". Muhaisin said streaching  his hand for a hand shake.

"Yes I am" Anas answered while receiving the hand shake.

"Am muhaisin, Nawal's cousin. She always talks about you". He said but not meeting Nawal's gaze. Nawal was shocked as why Muhaisin said that.

"Am glad to know that".Anas said and smiled to Nawal who only returned a fake one. She definitely had scores to settle with Muhaisin for what he just did.

"So do you mind if I take the picture".

"Yes you may". Anas said and handed his phone to Muhaisin.

Anas moved closer to Nawal but she was too confused to notice how close he was standing.

"Smile". Muhaisin said before moving close to Nawal and using his hand to adjust her cheeks to form a smile. He took the picture and handed Anas back his phone .which Anas was great full for.

" See you later".  Muhaisin said and left . Nawal wanted to follow him and ask him why he did what he did but Anas kept on talking and even though she was listening, her mind was not there. She watched muhaisin untill he was out of site before turning to look at Anas.

" So it's a good bye".

"Uhhhh.......yh good bye". She replied and smiled before turning to go. She wanted to follow muhaisin but she knows she wouldn't find him so she just decided to continue looking for Jamil.

She was walking when she spotted him talking to some people. He was wearing a spruce colored kaftan.

"Ya Jamal, I've been looking for you every where". She tapped him in his shoulders.

"Excuse me". The person turned and looked at her and it wasn't Jamil, it was someone else.

"Huhh". Nawal opened her mouth for a minute looking at the guy in front of her before closing it. The awful resemblance between the two was confusing and the looks she was giving the guy made him confused.

"How may I help you". He didn't smile nor did he frown. His face was normal.

" Am sorry, am really sorry. I thought you were my brother, you guys look alike.

"It's okay, no problem". He gave her a smile and she left going to only God knows where, still looking back to be sure she's not hallucinating when she hit another person. This time it was Jamil and what got her more confused was that he was also wearing the same clothe as the person she just saw. She turned back and look at the place she was coming from and the at Jamil and then back at the place she was coming from.

"Are you okay" he was also following her movement while she was looking at the place she just came from.

"Am talking to you, are you okay". This time both of his hands where on her shoulders turning her to look at him completely.

"Umm.....ummmm..... The thing is i was looking for you where I Saw  someone who looks like you and he was even wearing the same cloth as you". She looked at him to see if he was going to be shocked like her instead she started laughing .

" Am not lying I just saw him".

" Nawal, it's not possible for another person to look this handsome". Nawal rolled her eyes at him. He was being proud again.

" Come with me, I'll show you if you think am lying". She said and started walking to the place she came from and jamil followed her behind, not because he believed what she was saying but he wanted to see this person she was calling his look alike. She walked to the place she left him but he was not there. She turned around if she would find him but she didn't.

" Now where is he" Jamil asked giving her the questioning look".

" He was here, I saw him. Am not lying believe me".

" Nawal" he called out. " You are tired, go home and rest. You have started hallucinating."

"No am not hallucinating, I know I saw him and he was also wearing the same cloth as you.

" That's where I know you're wrong, no one has the type of my cloth". He was finding her little drama funny.

" But am not lying, i saw him right there". She whined and pointed to the place he was standing.

" You're just tired, go home and rest." He took her to where the cars where and instructed the driver to take her home.

"We will soon be back". He said and closed the door before she could say anything. She slouched into the chair Wondering why her day has been like this. So confusing and stressing.

They got home and she went out of the car. She was a little bit scared because she was the only one at home. She entered jabriya's room and changed into something comfy. She washed away her makeup and then performed ablution since it was past time for ishai prayers.

After praying, she proceeded to look for food since she was hungry. They was no food so she made supergetti and chicken sauce. She took the food to her room and ate to her fill feeling satisfied.

She checked her ig page and she was already having 624 followers. She was shocked on how she got up to a hundred followers in just four hours. She was tagged on life of the Ardo's page and maybe that's why a lot of people followed her.

She dropped her phone and layed on the bed dragging the blanket half way with her back on the bed rest. Her mind flashed back to the recent event. First her two brothers disappeared the day she came to katsina and also muhaisin was no where to be found just for him to pop up and acting strangely. Again she saw the guy which she saw few days ago in Kano who turned out to be Jamal's friend and he gave him his approval and that's when muhaisin came and was smiling like a lunatic. She knows his going to tease her any where he sees her. And then jamil's look alike who now suddenly disappeared after she told Jamil about him and he ended up telling her she was hallucinating, it was she really hallucinating?.the thought were making her get a headache and she decided to suspend it for now.

She was sure they were not going to come back till past ten. So she decided to just sleep after all she had a very confusing and tiring day. She laid down properly using the blanket to cover herself and she fell asleep immediately her head landed in the pillow.

What's up people, who missed me😄😌 I know I did miss you guys.

Am finally back from school and I decided to grace you people with this chapter 😊✌️.

So who likes the chapter, Jamil has a look alike or is Nawal just hallucinating 🤨😏.

Stay with me to find out 😊

As it is, it Ramadan period, the time where we are all closer to Allah. Please let's strengthen our Ibada and let's be prayerfull .

Indeed Allah is the most beneficial, the most merciful.

Don't forget to recite your Quran and indulge in good deeds.

I may not be able to update frequently but I'll try to. No promises made.

RQ: would you rather eat the same food for one week or wear the same cloth for one week

Question of the chapter: who told Nawal that Jamal is busy flirting with basma.

Good nyt guys

               With love ❤️ haneefah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 110K 56
He is the only son of the king Heir to the throne The most selfish and arrogant man you'll ever come across When he speaks everyone listens....... T...
16.3K 1.1K 18
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
325K 9.9K 13
At mid twenties, Salma moved with an aura of a dignified conduct and self integrity. She had built around herself beautiful walls where she was sorro...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...