DEVOUR G!P (Republished)

By WeirdoAtNight

Republished my first Michaeng Fan fiction. You all, before reading this story, I just wanna say this is not f... More

CHAPTER 1 - VIRGINITY
CHAPTER 2 - REALIZATION
Chapter 4 - Dilemma
CHAPTER 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER 6 - ARGUMENTS
CHAPTER 7 - LUSTFUL LOVE
CHAPTER 8 - JUST THE 2 OF US

CHAPTER 3 - YOOAH

3.2K 59 0
By WeirdoAtNight

Chaeyoung woke up feeling tired. It"s Saturday so that means, she"ll be just in their house the house day. She doesn"t have much friend since she"s kinda an introvert. And she"s also grounded for a week for having s.εメ with her best friend.

Aunt Mina is too soft. Very kind and understanding.

She does not deserve her.

"Fuck.."Chaeyoung noticed her morning erection.,Hey,stop that lil" buddie, you already had what you want..."

She goes to the bathroom, and lazily took a shower. She"s no expecting Aunt Mina to be still in the house, coz she always gets up early, cooked breakfast and then leave.

She masturbated to soften her morning erection. Imagining the feel of a pussy around his dick..

She really needs to consult her doctor regarding her raging hormones. Its getting worse as days pass by.

She leaned on the warm tiles of the shower area while the warm water pouring down her naked body. She"s in deep thoughts. Thinking about Aunt Mina.

She"s been so sinful since she fantasized about her Aunt. And the latter even saw her fucking Yooah . Of all people.

She turned of the shower and walked outside to dress but only with a boxer. Not even minding to wear a shirt, she"s like that everyday since her Aunt leaves early. It"s comfortable and she feels good.

One day, she"ll get a tattoo and cover her upper body with tattoos. That"s cool.

She ran downstairs to have breakfast..

While playing a Chris Brown song in her phone. She"s not even bothering to check her chatbox coz she know it"s full of Yooah"s messages.

"Oh my goodness!" Chaeyoung shouted when she saw her Aunt eating in the center table,but now staring at her with only on her boxers."A-aunt Mina?!"

Aunt Mina immediately turned to other direction"Why are you almost naked again?!"

" I-Im sorry, I thought I am the only one here.." Chaeyoung ran back upstairs."argh!"

She messed up again.. Why she keeps on messing up. She looked for a white shirt and a sweatpants and embarrassingly walked downstairs, seeing Aunt Mina still eating.

"I was waiting for you,Chaengie.." Mina didn"t even look at her.

"Is she mad?"Chaeyoung asked herself as she sat on the stool. Her breakfast is ready on her plate.

"I"m sorry for what happened earlier.." Chaeyoung biy her lower lip as she grabbed the spoon.

"It"s okay..." Aunt Mina still not looking at her.

They ate without talking.

"D-do you have work today?" Chaeyoung finally asked when Mina stood up.

"I have, but I"ll go home early.." Mina answered coldly."Remember, you"re grounded. I don"t want Yoo ah here..."

"Okay..." Chaeyoung looked at her beautiful Aunt.

"Where"s your credit card?" Aunt Mina asked.

"W-why?" Chaeyoung frowned.

"Im going to confiscate it so you can"t go outside."Mina stood beside her." From now on, I"ll be giving you an allowance. It"s part of your punishment."

"B-but"

"No buts" Mina crossed her arms.

"Fine..." Chaeyoung stood up to go to her room to get her credit cards.

Mina is having having doubts but she needs stricter rules on this house.

"Here.." Chaeyoung gave her 3 credit cards.

Mina gave her those CCs coz she trust Chaeyoung with money. But now, she needs to be more strict, she can"t spoiled her.

Chaeyoung continued eating while she grabbed her shoulder bag. She took a glance at her neice.

"Behave, Chaengie.."

"Okaaay..." Chaeyoung didn"t even look at her. Sulking coz her CCs are gone, now. She needs new games, but now she just have money enuf to buy 3 condoms.

"Hey,why I even think about condoms?" Chaeyoung raked her hand on her hair.."As If Id be having s.εメ again.."

Her Aunt is gone for an hour when she heard the doorbell ringing. So she went to see who it is on the door monitor screen and yep, it"s Yooah smiling widely.

"What the fuck are you doing here,psycho?!"

"Open the gate" Yoo ah ignored her question. And wave mini packs of condoms on her..

"I"m grounded, go away!" Chaeyoung irritatingly shout."We"re not having s.εメ again.."

"if you don"t open this goddamn door you won"t like what I will do!"

"grrrrrrrr!" She click the button to open the gate, defeated..

"I told you, you wont get away with me,babe.." Yoo ah hugged her..

"Aunt Mina will come home early.."

"Who cares?" Yoo ah sat on the couch. " She"s noy your real mom,tho.."

"Shut it, Kim Yooah!"

"Fine.." Yooah opened the tv and click Netflix."I"ve got 3 condoms. I stole it from the room of my brother. He has alot.."

Yoo ah laughed and dragged her down beside her.

"I can"t even have a proper sleep last night coz I was thinking of you.." Yooah hugged her right arm. "Let"s order some pizza.."

"I don"t have CCs..." Chaeyoung irritatingly said.

"So?" Yoo ah grabbed her shoulder bag. "I"d pay for it.."

"This is weird..." Chaeyoung said.

"Why?"

"Like we"re bestfriends and then now,all you want from me is my dick.."

"Of course, I like you Chaeyoung ah..." Yoo ah suddenly sat on her lap, facing her.."And I know uou want me, too. If only your nosey aunt didn"t interrupt us..."

"Hey, stop talking shits about Aunt Mina or I will kick you out of here.." Chaeyoung hates hearing bad about her Aunt.

"Okay,chill babe.." Yoo ah kissed her.

"Stop" Chaeyoung pushed her slightly. "I promised myself I ain"t gon" have s.εメ again.."

"Whatever.." Yoo ah took her white shirt off and Chaeyoung"s eyes automatically dropped down om her cleavage.. "You dont want these?"

Chaeyoung gulped as she licked her lower lip. She suddenly felt thirsty.

"Get rid of my bras.." Yoo ah"s voice is so seductive.

Chaeyoung was hypnotized by the view. Her sleeping little friend was awaken. She quickly groped and released those beautiful mounds. Throwing aways Yoo ah"s black bra..

"Kiss "em.." Yoo seductively whispered. "They"re yours.."

Chaeyoung is in awe seeing Yoo Ah"s 2 perky mounds just inch away from her face. Like desserts just waiting to be licked and enjoyed. Chaeyoung"s under control of her horniness again. She already forgot promising to not have s.εメ again, especially with Yooah.

She slowly kissed the left breast and started licking the side of Yooah"s nipple.

Yooah moan seductively..

Hearing the girl"s moan makes her dick even harder..

"yeah, baby.. Right there..suck it hard.."

Chaeyoung sucked harder and put her hands on Yooah"s clothed butt.

"T-take your short off,fuck.."Chaeyoung can"t control herself, now. Already wanting to feel the hotness of Yooah"s vagina..

Yooah quickly stood up and took her short off including her panty..

Chaeyoung stared at the girl"s trimmed pussy.." Damn, so sexy.. "

Chaeyoung is sitting on the couch so she"s the same level as Yooah"s soaked pussy. She pulled Yooah so she kissed the abdomen down to the clit.

"Oh,shit.."Yoo ah grabbed Chaeyoung"s hair and push it harder unto her pussy.

She felt Chaeyoung"s tongue licking her clit.

Yooah"s knees are getting weak so she pushed Chaeyoung and kneeled so she can take her sweatpants off,including the boxer." Damn, you"re so fucking big..."

"Suck it, you a good girl, right.." Chaeyoung grinned as she rubbed Yooah"s head.

Yooah grabbed the erect dick and lickee it from the balls to the head. Made Chaeyoung rolled her eyes becoz of the deliciousness.. "Oh, God..

Yooah continued jerking Chaeng"s dick till she cum inside her mouth.

"Shiiiit.. Shit...." Chaeyoung moaned while staring down, satisfied seeing a girl feasting on her dick

She"s just watching this kind of moment in porn. And now, she"s experiencing it. "Damn, you"re a badgirl..."

"I know..." Yooah grinned as she stood up to sat over chaeyoung.. "I will make you cum over and over again,baby.."

She sat on Chaeyoung"s dick. She"s gyrating to rub her clit to chaeyoung"s semi soft penis.

ugh..."

They kissed sloppily..

Chaeyoung put her arms around Yooah"s waist as they make out.

"Oh..its getting hard again."Yoo ah whispered."Fuck me with it..."

"The condom..."

"Oh, yeah.. I forgot.."

Yooah stood up and quickly looked for the condoms inside her purse."Gotcha.."

She sat beside chaeyoung.

"Do you know how to put it?" Chaeyoung asked

"Damn kid, this is easy...".Yooah laughed teasing the innocent Chaeyoung.

"tss..."Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.."Just put it.."

"Okay,sir..." Yooa"s turn to roll her eyes as she opened the pack of condom.

Chaeyoung watch Yooah while the latter is struggling to put it fully.. "Why?"

"Its too small for your dick, it will fit so tight it might hurt you.."

"Oh,so I"ve got bigger dick than your brother.." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Eww..."Yooah hit her shoulder.." I don"t even want to think about his dick,what the hell Chaeyoung?!

"Chill,bratt.." Chaeyoung keeps on laughing.

Yooah just rolled her eyes.

"So,if its too fit it might tear inside so it"s no use.." Chaeyoung said while she grabbed YooAh"s right breast. "We can but at the nearest convenience store but Im ashame, they might think it"s for my boyfriend.."

"No,I don"t want to go outside.." Yooah whined. "I"m too horny to even stop this,Just fuck me and the pull out just like last night.."

"What the hell?" Chaeyoung frowned.. "I won"t fuck you without condom..."

"Really?" Yoo ah grinned devilishly..

"Yup..." Chaeyoung proudly answered..

"Yooah, leaned away from her and opened her legs widely..." You won"t fuck this pussy? "

Chaeyoung"s eyes dropped down the soaking pussy of her friend.

She gulped....

"Will you just stare at it?" Yooah laid down the couch,waiting for Chaeyoung..

"Ugh.." Chaeyoung can"t fight her own.. She"s getting manipulated again by her bitchy bestfriend..

She moved atop of Yooah and leaned to give her a kiss. Yooah immediately put her arms around Chaeyoung"s neck and pulled her, for a harder kiss..

She felt the tip of Chaeyoung"s dick in her vagina"s opening.

"Damn,you are fucking wet.." Chaeyoung whispered between the kisses.

Yoo ah sucked her lower lip. "Put it inside.."

"Say please.." Chaeyoung grabbed her dick and rub tbe head up and down on YooAh"s slit..

"Ugh,please....."Yooah gyrating to feel the dick fully..

Chaeyoung laughed a little as she moved and finally penetrated YooAh"s hot and velvety vagina..."Dam,you"re so delicious..."

She moved slowly... Thusting inside and out as Yooah arched her back bcoz of the sexy sensation she"s feeling. They"re gasping for air as they meet each others thrust.

The only thing that can be heard is the slapping of their skins and their moans...

Chaeyoung started to move faster as she"s near..

"I am cumming Chaeyoung..." Yooah is loosing her sanity... "Fuuuck.."

YooAh"s back arching,finally reached her climax as Chaeyoung thrusting slowly to help her drive out her own high. And then moved faster again to reach her own high..

"Oh fuck, so tight.." Chaeyoung sucked YooAh"s neck.

Yooah on the other hand wrapped her legs around Chaeyoung"s waist.. Will do what she"s been planning since last night..

Chaeyoung is near.. She tapped YooAh"s legs, telling her to unwrap her legs away so she can cum outside.."Ugh,I"m cumming, release me.."

But instead, Yooah embraced her even tighter so her legs gripping Chaeyoung tightly..

"Yooah..."Chaeyoung can"t move up.."Please, I can"t h-hold it, anymore.."

She stopped moving but Yooah continued gyrating.. Made Chaeyoung cum inside her.

"Fuck,Yooah!"Chaeyoung bit YooAh"s left shoulder." ahhh.... "

The hottest feeling Chaeyoung ever felt is cumming inside a pussy.. But it"s also the worst..

Yooah did it on purpose.. She"s been liking her bestfriend for 3 years now. But she"s too shy to admit it.. Chaeyoung will be hers. And her plan is slowly coming true. That ain"t an obsession, but love she thinks.

"T-the hell did you just... do..." Chaeyoung"s so tired. Her dick is still inside her friend. Still savoring the delicious climax she just experienced..

"It"s was hot,tho.." Yooah keeps embracing Chaeyoung. "Part of you is now inside me.."

Chaeyoung fell asleep on top of Yooah.. She got to tired. Yooah was right, cumming inside a pussy is the best feeling ever. Now she understand Joon..

______________

Chaeyoung woke up and finds herself on the couch.

"Yooah?" She looked for Yooah.

"I"m here at the kitchen!"

She heard the voice coming from the kitchen. She stood up and looked for her clothes scattered everywhere.. "She looked up tha wall clock hanging beside the window.. It"s 12:11nn..

_____

"I ordered pizza. You slept deeply..." Yooah is preparing the chicago style piza..

"Damn,I"m so hungry.." Chaeyoung sat on the stool as Yooah gave her the plate with the pizza.

"You passed out after cumming inside me.."Yooah casually said before munching on her pizza.

She almost choked on her own saliva remembering how she fell asleep so fast after her orgasm." Yah, will you please stop talking about s.εメ for once?"

Yooah rolled her eyes."I was so good you passed out..."

"Shut up..." Chaeyoung continued eating. "You have to go at 1pm.. Aunt Mina will be coming home at 4pm.."

"So what?" Yoo is acting bitchy again.

"If you want us for me to still fuck you,follow what I say,okay?" Chaeyoung stared at Yooah, seriously..

Yooah sighed.. "okay..."

Chaeyoung knows she can"t get away from bitchy Yooah, she knows her..

They finished eating and cleaned the living room. She doesn"t want her Aunt Mina to find out that she fucked Yooah on her expensive couch.

"Come to my house after next week,please.." Yooah wrapped her arms around Chaeyoungs neck and kissed her tightly.. "So we dont have to worry about our privacy.."

"Yooah, we"re not in a relationship..." Chaeyoung said.

"I know,duh.." Yooah rolled her eyes again as she let go of Chaeyoung.

"I just want it be clear.."

"Okay.." The taller girl shrugged.

________

She"s surfing the web while lying on the couch when she heard the door opened..

"Chaeyoungie.."

Chaeyoung got up from lying. "Aunt Mina.."

Mina smiled when she saw Chaeyoung. "What did you do all day?"

"I was just here cleaning.." Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly..

"Are you sure?" Mina crossed her arms while staring intently at the smaller girl..

"Uh-...of course.." Chaeyoung looked aways. "I - I don"t even have money for a taxi.."

"okay..." Mina is doubting but she"s tired bcoz of work and her Boyfriend keeps irritating her the whole day. "What do you want to eat for dinner?"

"uhm, anything..." Chaeyoung followed Aunt Mina to the living room..

"What did you eat for lunch?" Mina sat down tirelessly and leaned.. "Damn, I was mentally tired.."

"Do you want me to massage your feet?" Chaeyoung mindlessly asked which she regret..

"Huh?" Mina frowned. There"s awkwardness in the atmosphere..

"Uhm,you know just like the old times."

"Ah..okay.." Mina took off her heels.

"Idiot, this is going to be awkward,fuck.."Chaeyoung cursed herself...

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
362K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
268K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...