Chapter 4 - Dilemma

Chaeyoung sat down the carpeted floor. Positioned herself and grabbed Mina"s right foot and put it over her legs. She"s sitting indian style.

When she was younger she always massaged her Aunt"s feet everytime she comes home tired. That became their bonding. But now it"s different, she"s not that innocent kid anymore..

Aunt Mina can"t help but moan at the sensation while Chaeyoung firmly holding her right foot with both hands and doing some circular motion with her thumbs from her toes down to her ankles.

Chaeyoung is really good at massaging.

Mina leaned and closed her eyes. She"s feeling sleepy"You are really good at it... "

Chaeyoung gulped hearing her Aunt"s almost moaning voice. That woman in front of her was the reason why her innocence vanished. She stared at Mina"s foot and licked her lower lip.

" What a beautiful foot.. "Chaeyoung whispered.

"What?" Mina asked looking down at her with half lidded eyes..

"N-nothing, Auntie.." Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled.

Mina backed to leaning and relaxed herself. Forgetting everything including her problems and her annoying boyfriend that gave her a headache that morning. She even forgot about Chaeyoung"s issues..

Chaeyoung stared at her already sleeping Aunt. Her stares focus down on the breast area. Reminiscing her blurry memory of her naked body. Imagining what is the feeling of sucking those lovely pinkish nipples. How it tastes when she licked her Aunt"s crowning glory.

Chaeyoung felt so hot.. Her temperature is rising. She never felt so horny like this when she"s fucking Yooah. Minari is different..

What"s sinful, is what"s delicious..

She"s still craving for Minari, even if there"s Yooah who"s willing to be fucked by her everyday.

The girl in front of her hits different to her.

Her gaze goes up to Mina"s pink fluffy lips. Imagining how it tastes.. Envying Mina"s asshole boyfriend for having the right to kiss her beautiful aunt everyday. She mentally rolled her eyes thinking about that douche. He doesn"t deserve her pure and soft Japanese aunt..

"As if you deserve her, too..." her conscience asked..

"Ofc,I deserve her.." Chaeyoung contradicting her own self.."Maybe, one day, she"ll be mine..

"Delusional..." she heard herself again.

_____________

Minari opened her eyes.

"Omg!"

She immediately stood up and looked for Chaeyoung. She fell asleep coz the massage was so good and relaxing..

"Let"s have dinner.." Chaeyoung walking from the kitchen."I cooked some macaroni coz that"s what I only know.. "

"Damn, I was that tired.." Mina walked towards the stairs.. "I"ll change first.."

"Okie dokie.." Chaeyoung smiled widely, showing her cute dimples.

Mina smiled back and proceeded to the stairs.

Chaeyoung heard a phone ringing and saw Mina"s phone on the coffee table..

"That jerk.." Chaeyoung staring down at the ringing phone. "Nope,not today..."

She turned off the phone and put it back to the coffee table. As if nothing happened.

_______

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asked while chewing her food.