My Oneshot

بواسطة kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... المزيد

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love Happens Part-1
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire 🔥 and Water 💦 part- 1
I got tagged
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator 🤭🤭
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
Mr.pervert part-1
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning part- 2
Yearning finale
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-2
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

Fire 🔥 and water 💦 Part - 2

1.4K 70 71
بواسطة kookiebunnyandbear24

Next morning

Taehyung wake up with a grunt someone was calling him.

"Tae...taetae...wake up...how are you feeling bub" it was jimin.

Taehyung open his eyes he find himself in an unknown room.

"Jimin where i am...."

"Tae....you are in one of the vip rooms of the club.....ummm tae did you know who brought you here..."

Taehyung shook his head.

"Please tae try to remember"

Taehyung tried...he remembered faintly a tattooed arm and a musky smell... Taehyung widen his eyes " chim i think that scary man brought me here."

"That...scary man....you mean that mafia... jungkook" he gasped

Tae nodded his head.

"Tae...are you alright..did he do something with you" he pulled his blanket from him to check...he gasped "tae...where are your clothes"

Tae was just in a white long shirt and in his boxers..

"Tae...this is his shirt that jungkook was wearing yesterday...he lift his collar...he widen his eyes.." h..h..hickey...tae how you got that"

Taehyung was sobbing now.." i don't know chim...i don't remember what happened with me last night."

Jimin cupped his face "shh...stop crying ...now tell do you feel weird...does anything aching."

Taehyung nodded "chim my whole body is aching"

"Ahh..not that...does your bumb hurting"

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Aaahhhh....that bastard....i will kill him...how could he" he said in rage.

"What happened chim...why are you being so angry."

"I am sorry tae....i am so sorry...i couldn't keep you safe....it's all because of me...if i hadn't been drunk that bastard couldn't take advantage of your drunken state.....son of a b**ch."

"Don't say sorry chim..i was also drunk...it's my fault too.." jimin shook his head.

"Chim...i want to go home...please take home...i am not feeling well...and my would be in law are coming to meet me...so have to be home."

Jimin nodded "ummm...Tae... don't tell anyone about this...okay."

Tae nodded his head.

_____________

In the evening in Taehyung's home.

Taehyung's parents were doing preparation for guests and namjoon was just came from his work...he was in his room for freshen up and vmin was in Taehyung's room..jimin was helping Taehyung to get ready.

"Ah .. ... Tae you are looking so beautiful..i can guarantee your soon to be husband can't keep his eyes of you"

Taehyung shyly smile.

"Tae....jimin...come down...they had came"

Taehyung's mother knocked on the door.

"Chim...i can't...my hand and feets are getting cold"

"Don't be so nervous tae... every thing will be okay come on let's go."

Vmin entered in living room and someone pull Taehyung in a bone crushing hug. "Oh...YEOBO ....see our son was right ... He is such a cute fluff ball..i am proud of our son's choice. A woman in her late 40's hug tae.

"Honey please release him from your grip...let him breath" her husband said.

"Oh..oh..right...right..i am sorry..hello...baby i am your mother in law and that old man is your father in law" she pointed the man beside him.

Taehyung bowed infront of them

"Oh...such a polite angel"
His mother in law cooed at him.

Taehyung's father clear his throat we all may sit..

They all sit on couch " so...you both meet our son but where is our son in law." Taehyung's mother asked excited.

"He is coming with his cousin in another car. Someone enter through the door " their they are"

Every one snapped their head and vmin widen their eyes.
"Tae...he is that scary mafia..and that kitty cat whom met in club...with whom i spend.....nothing...but....what is he doing here...you said your marriage is fixed with Namjoon hyung's cousin but what is he doing here. " Jimin whispered and tae shrugged and shook his head.

Jungkook and yoongi smirk at them.

"Taehyung meet him he is my colleagues Jeon jungkook and min yoongi and they both are cousins too and jungkook is your fiancee." Namjoon told them

Vmin widen their eyes more and yoonkook's smirk got wider.

After sometime

"Tae go with jungkook and show him our garden area." Taehyung's mom said.

"Jimin come with me please.."

"What are you saying tae....go alone with him...you have to talk in privacy." Taehyung's mom scold him.

"No...it's ok aunty if he is comfortable with him so let it be...i also wanted to take yoongi hyung to accompany me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's mom nodded her head "as you want so...but don't call me aunty call me mom."

Jungkook nodded his head

Both yoonmin and taekook couple headed to garden.

"Hi...cutie...missed me...last night was really fun" yoongi whispered in jimin's ear and jimin glared at him.

At the garden

Jimin was standing between Taehyung and jungkook like a shield.He grab jungkook's caller.

"You bastard how dare you come here....after doing wrong with my soulmate...."

"Huh.."

"What ...huh..you scoundrel what's all this drama...who were that old couple with...are they also from your gang."

"Huh...which gang....yoongi hyung please tame your duckling."

Yoongi tried to come near jimin but he glared at the other...yoongi held his hand up in surrender.

"Okay....okay... listen to first leave my collar...then i will tell you everything."

Jimin leave his collar.

"Good...so the truth is i am not a mafia... yesterday we got the news of a drug deal was held in that club...so me and yoongi hyung went there undercover. And accomplish our mission.just then we were going from there i saw you and tae there and i knew who tae was so stay there for your safety."

"Okay...then why you told us that you are mafia and why you winked and fly kiss tae."

Jungkook smiled " i don't wanted to blow my cover that's why told you that i am a mafia and for the other thing i was just teasing you both."

"Then why you send this kitty cat to me and take tae to that room."

"You both were drunk and i alone can't take care of you both so i send yoongi hyung to you and take tae to that room for rest.and i think he take care of you very good..... I don't wanted tae to take here in drunk condition his parents would scold you both"

"That's understandable....but what about you had take advantage of his drunken state...huh.."

"What advantage ..."

"He was not in his clothes when i found him..he had a hickey on his neck and his bumb was hurt...can you explain that"

Jungkook chuckled

"Oh...that....he vomited on his clothes so clean him and made him wear my shirt....but when i was taking him to bed he said i can go by myself and left my and forwarded his legs but he fell on his bumb...but that hickey is .......just look at him i can't resist but istg i didn't do anything else. "

"Look jungkook tae is very innocent and very precious to me don't you dare to play with his heart.."

"You didn't know jimin he is too precious for me too. I will never do that...now can i talk to my fiancee please."

Jimin nodded his he turn to tae... "Tae...baby...he is a good boy .... Just talk to him and make a decision that you wanted to marry or not...okay"

Taehyung nodded his head.

Yoonmin left from there to the another corner of garden.

"Ummm....thanks for yesterday" tae said.

"Don't said thank for taking care of my belongings."

Tae looked at him confused.. "what...belongs to you".

"You..."

"From when i belong to you"

"From the first time i laid my eyes on you"

"Huh.."

"Tae....i saw you first time in our annual function and i fell for you hard. And talk to namjoon hyung about our marriage..he agreed...but now ball is in your court my love.....please tell me your answer i love you kim taehyung...will you marry me."

Taehyung nodded shyly.

On the other corner with yoonmin.

"Wanna be my boyfriend" yoongi asked..

"Wanna die in young age" jimin replied.

__________
Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️
Bye.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
62K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...