My Step-Fathers Mother

By GrnleighBlu

The Sheards are my new step-family, and as of now, I'm not really feeling them. But what happens once nana an... More

1🌺
2🌺
🌺Cast And Descriptions 🌺
3🌺
4🌺
5🌺
7🌺
8🌺
9🌺
10🌺
11🌺
12🌺
13🌺
14🌺
15🌺

6🌺

552 29 13
By GrnleighBlu

Happy Birthday Zyleigh Pt. 2

Janelle's POV

Around 2:15 or so, I was woken up out of my peaceful sleep by that scary ass apple alarm. I got so scared that I ended up scaring Zyleigh a little. She only jumped and looked around before rubbing my head and going back to sleep.

Since Zyleigh laid back down, I picked up my phone from my bedside table and wished her a Happy Birthday on my instagram. I posted a few videos of zyleigh by herself, and a video of me, Zyleigh, and Leighton. "ZeeZee" (as I call her) and Leigh were hugging after i picked up ZeeZee from afterschool. She had ran in my mom's house and dropped her bag looking for leighton. Leighton was on my moms hip squirming around to get put down. That was when leigh had ran for the first time and she hadnt stopped either.

Posting everything then tagging Karen, I locked my phone and kissed Zee's head. She groaned as usual, but remained asleep. I slid Zyleigh off my chest and onto karen's. They both smiled in their sleep, so that meant that I was in the clear.

Continuing on with my plans, I go downstairs to get to the garage. I grabbed everything, closed and locked the door and ran back upstairs.

Across the hall from Karen was Zyleigh's room, so I opened her room door to see it fairly clean. She had a few dolls laid out on the floor, but that wasnt too much of anything. I straightened her bed and desk chair. Spraying a little Lysol to kill any germs. I changed the hidden wall plug in to watermelon lemonade and turned it down before setting everything up.

I laid her new outifts down in a stack of their own and setting the matching shoes behind them. She also got three new mini hand bags so she could match Karen and I's fly.  Three amigos you say?

Zyleigh got her first American Girl doll and a play set to go with it and one last thing for her Nanni.

Since I was done in her room, I went back across the hall and started Zeezee a bath and my baby and I a shower. I knew that there was a chance that Karen would wake up, but I didn't think she would be up right now.

I kiss my baby's luscious lips and held out my arms for my ZeeZee. She stirred but woke up when i was putting her in the tub. The bathroom TV was playing Barbie: Life in the Dream House, so Karen and I were able to get in together without her noticing.

We all finished cleaning ourselves around the same time, so i stepped out first and covered myself before getting my baby and wrapping her up in her Barbie bath towel.

The three of us washed our faces and brushed our teeth. I did myself up some before fixing my hair. I slicked my edges down and curled my 30 inch buss down before picking up and oiled down zee and walking out of the bathroom so we could get dressed.

Janelle: "ZeeZee... what color do you want to wear today?"

Zyleigh: "Ummmmm... i dont know. Ask momma!"

Karen poked her head out of the bathroom  showing her in the process of pin curling her hair. While she was curling Her hair, you could also see that her makeup was "baking". And you know who taught her that! 😮‍💨 BUT, Karen smiled before saying pink.

Zyleigh: "PINK! I love Pink! Lets wear Pink!"

Karen laughed and returned back to the bathroom to finish getting herself ready.

I walked across the hall to grab her an outfit or two so we could go to her birthday outing. Unlike every other 5 year old I've come across, Zyleigh said she didn't want to have a party. Instead, she wanted to go shopping and have a sleep over tomorrow.

I convinced Karen to allow ZeeZee to stay home since it's our first Valentine's Day and Birthday together. Karen obliged especially after I made her cum in the backseat of my car the other week. But thats a story for another time.

Janelle: "ZeeZee... pick which panties you want and put on that white undershirt please."

She nodded her head and grabbed what was asked for. Looking through her hair bin, i found her edge control and birthday bow. Little miss was ready for a snack, so downstairs we went.

20 minutes later...

Karen's POV

Rolling some 'pink pussy' on, i grabbed my purse and car keys before turning off our tv and heading downstairs. Zyleigh was sitting in Nelle's lap while sharkboy and lavagirl played ok the downstairs tv. I told them it was time to go, so Zy turned off the tv and ran to me.

Karen: "Lets go Birthday girl!"

Zy's outfit

Pulling up to the mall, Zyleigh screamed a little because she was too excited. This is her first time going on a shopping spree, so she can get whatever she wants.

Justice, Nike, Childrens Place, Dillards, Neiman Marcus, and Journeys Kids were hit up. Im glad i played it safe with Christmas this year because gah damn.

Janelle pulled the car around to the front so we could put Zyleigh's stuff in the back. We got a few items ourselves, but we'll circle around to us later.

Once everything and everyone was in the car, i was able to stop at the pet store. Zyleigh's been bugging me about a dog, so.... I finally got her one.

Karen: "Zyleigh Solei.... You know Mommie loves you so much right."

Zyleigh: "yes....."

Karen: "And you know ill get you and your siblings what ever you ask for right..."

Zyleigh: "yes momma"

Janelle: "Well... let's go get your last big gift!"

Exiting the car, Zyleigh immediately got excited. She was rubbing to the door and before you know it, she falls.

Janelle: "Oh shit! ZeeZee! Are you okay?! You hurt?"

Zyleigh shows Janelle her scraped hands. She did hurt herself a little though. Running into the store, Angel came from the back with some hydrogen peroxide, neosporin, and bandages.

I forgot to mention that this is angels store.

Anyways, Janelle helped Zyleigh wash her hands at one of the stations in the front of the store before angel pored a little peroxide at a time. When the bubbles went away, i lathered her palm down in neosporin and wrapped her hand in gauze with a stretchy bandage to cover it. The three of us kissed Zyleigh's hand before Angel's boyfriend came from the back with Zyleigh's dog.

Zyleigh: "Oh my gosh! MOMMA! You bought me a dog?"

Karen: "Of course baby! What are you gonna name her?"

Zyleigh: "I don't know... can i name her cinnamon. Cause shes cute and brown."

Karen: "Cinnamon... i like it. Angel, can my baby get a name tag for cinnamon today? Or shoukd i come back in the morning."

Angel: "No need auntie, I've got one right here."

Angel puts the name tag on Cinnamon and hands her off to Zyleigh. My baby was so happy that she started to cry while petting her new friend. Saying our goodbyes, i headed home and ordered some ruth chris to be delivered to the house. We opened Janelle's gifts to Zyleigh, put up everything, ate, sang happy birthday, and got ready for bed.

Cinnamon and Zyleigh slept in her room, and Janelle slept under my shirt again. My baby had a good birthday. Wouldn't be possible with out my Nelle.

Karen and Janelle's Outfits. And this is Zyleigh's room!! Cute right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 133K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
2.6K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
2.4K 216 11
I laughed with him and then we just stared at each other. I took a step towards him.. He took a step towards me...
18.7K 541 20
Kimani and Sevynn had a relationship meant to last a lifetime but after a major move, some adjustments had to be made and our love birds had to part...