"Bad Boy over Flowers" Jungk...

By AmeliaAshin

Jennie: That's Jeon Jungkook... As long as you are in this College stay in low profile, cause this college b... More

JUNGKOOK
Chapter 1: Mom
Chapter 2: Dead
Chapter 3: Seoul
Chapter 4: My New life
Chapter 5: Principal
Chapter 6: Taehyung
Chapter 7: Flower
Chapter 8: His First day
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 9: Try not to gain His attention
Chapter 10: Helped
Chapter 12: Shopping
Chapter 13: Blind fold
Chapter 14: Best day of my Life
Chapter 15: Target locked
Chapter 16: Can't wait
Chapter 17: Stay strong
Chapter 18: Bumpy ride of torcher
Chapter 19: Rumour
Chapter 20: Fainted
Chapter 21: Concerned
Chapter 22: Ghost
Chapter 23: Ghost 2
Chapter 24: Prepare yourself
Chapter 25: Abduction
Chapter 26: Apology and deal
Chapter 27: Normal
Chapter 28: Anxious
Chapter 29: Jealous?!
Chapter 30: Red and Black
Chapter 31: Not a CINDRELLA
Chapter 32: Advantage
Chapter 33: College trip?!
Chapter 34: Airplane
Chapter 35: Airplane pt.2
Chapter 36: Balcony
Chapter 37: Hotter than ever
Chapter 38: Scared to lose
Chapter 39: I Owe you
Chapter 40: I want More
Chapter 41: Spiked his drink
Chapter 42: Ignorance
Chapter 43: Letting you go Jungkook
Chapter 44: Devil in Love
Chapter 45: Start a new and pure
Chapter 46: Confession interrupted
Chapter 47: Sexual Abuse
Chapter 48: Regrets
Chapter 49: Come back
Chapter 50: Killing me
Chapter 51: Crazy over you
Chapter 52: Honest and Genuine???!
Chapter 53: Curiosity
Chapter 54: INFINITY
Chapter 55: Dating
Chapter 56: Together
Chapter 57: Unconscious
Chapter 58: Protect you
Chapter 59: Let her go
Chapter 60: Shows over
Chapter 61: I can't
Chapter 62: Stay with me
Chapter 63: If only
Chapter 64: Love overload
Chapter 65: Busy lifes begin
Chapter 66: Truth reveal?!
Chapter 67: Truth?! and quarrel
Chapter 68: Growing apart
Chapter 69: Breaking me down
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Guilty
Chapter 72: Harsh truth
Chapter 73: Final

Chapter 11: Powerful

7.4K 246 15
By AmeliaAshin

Jungkook pov:
Nayeon is busy with her dad, family work shits! Anyways I was not in mood to DO IT today.
.
.
I wore my black coat, black cap and black mask, with my bag and went to a place.

More Like my place "THE UNDERWORLD."
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:
I was on my bed thinking about today. He doesn't know right? If he would have known it's me, He would have definitely gave a different look at me. Maybe he doesn't know and the guy his name was Jackson, he did not say anything, thank god.

Even though I didn't get caught, he still somehow got to know me. All I wanted was to stay away from all the mess.

It was like a Final warning to me, I need get myself together and never ever get involved with him.

Or else My happy college life will be ruined.

What's with everyone talking about his smile?! There's another side to him, other than the devil's side. When he smiles he looks so innocent like a baby but he's Not.

"I need to AVOID him from this moment on."
.
.
.
I missed my mom, it's been more than a Year since her death. I drifted to sleep by replacing my memories of Jungkook to hers.

.
.
.

I was getting ready to go to College, I tried a new hairstyle some makeup and a beautiful dress.

No No, I then wore a track suit with a messy bun. Better to be a Tom-boy for the time being.

At college, No one cared to look my way. This is what I wanted. There she is, she came to hug me. I hugged her back.

Me and Jennie went to class.
.
.
.

Lisa: let's play a quiz.

Jennie: sure.

Jisoo: Okay tell me the name of our countries president.

Rose: "Moon jae-in."

Y/n: A drama with 7 male leads?

Lisa: Moon lovers.

Rose: An actress whose name starts with R?

..I said Ruisa yang, which was the first name that came into my mind.

Y/n: Ruisa Yang.

We were enjoying playing, Jennie didn't knew much and It was so funny her predictions weren't even close to the questions to which we all giggled while playing.

But as soon as I this actress name came up, their face looked sad as if some memory of her crossed their minds.

I asked what's wrong?

Lisa: It was Ruisa right?

Jennie: Yeah I remember.

I did not get them I asked again what wrong?!

Lisa: You are probably aware that she is one of the most beautiful actresses in the korean film industry.

Y/n: Yeah!!

Lisa: Jungkook wanted her. Like he wanted all the girls he put his eyes on.

Jungkook have dated all the actresses he found pretty and Ruisa yang was one of them.

Ruisa was such a famous and amazing actress. But after her scandal with Jungkook one night, her whole career was destroyed in seconds.

And Jungkook didn't even care to take care of that situation despite of having enough power to stop the scandal.

Jisoo: "Isn't it obvious after using her he would not care or even look her way."

Lisa: Yeah but that's just so cruel. He even went to abroad to have a pleasant night with some actresses and models by throwing money.

Y/n pov: why does Jungkook have to ruin my amazing time with my friends. They have witnessed a lot. I can see it in their faces.

Jennie: You guys I heard Jungkook is the leader of some mafia.

Few months ago when he turned 18, he was appointed as the Leader of it.

It's said that he murdered few of the people when he was 18 few months back, it's just a rumour or the truth no one knows. he murdered out of his anger and rage was the rumour and of course he can get through this crime easily with his fathers power.

He's been this way since he Lost his mother to cancer when he was 12.

Y/n: What!!!
.
.
.

I lost my mom at 16, don't know what he must have gone through that time and became a heartless man.

No wonder why everyone is scared of him, he really is very powerful.

I avoided him as much as I can, he didn't use voilence much, he was just around random girls all the time. Especially Nayeon, Momo and Sana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 27K 33
Enemies to lovers ----- "So if I can't call you Ms. Y/N, what can I call you?", Jungkook randomly asked. "Just Y/N", you shrugged your shoulders. "...
937K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
9.8K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
878K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...