Chapter 12: Shopping

Days went by, things are going smoothly.

The class president, I ask him to explain me the topic which I didn't understand.

He was always polite and explained me everything with that deep voice of his, I did understand everything before but this is the only excuse I have to talk to him.

Without me knowing I just stare at him when he explains me the topics, I THINK I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM. I can't seem to control my growing feelings for him.

Then, I asked him the another doubt, which he cleared. I brought up a conversation and we both were chatting, laughing together but someone has to interrupt from behind It was.....

"Jeon Jerk"

Jungkook: Can you guys lower your volumes, It's disturbing.

Taehyung: Sure.....
.
.

Y/n: I didn't realise we were so loud hehehe.

Taehyung: Yeah right hehe.

God please show me some sign that he likes me back, then I Might try to open up about liking him as well

.
.
.
.
.

Sunday

Jennie wanted to go to shopping and so she asked me to come along.

Here we are at QWC mall. She's trying some clothes on.

Y/n: Whats so special that you are buying these clothes?

Jennie: I just wanted new clothes you know.

Try some, this would look amazing on you.
.
.

We did some shopping and then I questioned jennie as I was curious about it.

Y/n: How do you know so much about Jungkook? Are you close to him?

Jennie: Close! Not at all my father is friends with his father for business purposes that's how I have come to know about him.

Y/n: But still it's strange that you know so much about him. ARE YOU PERHAPS IN LOVE WITH HIM?!

Jennie: Come on, he's not my type....

Y/n: Hahaha I really think you like him, Jennie Kim likes Jeon Jungkook omo omo...

Jennie: "I told you, No I Love Jimin...."

She covered her mouth immediately realizing she just told the name of her crush....

Y/n: Now we are going somewhere, tell me about him.

Jennie: *Blush*  He is one of Jungkooks bodyguard. He used to come to middle school with Jungkook. But after Jungkook was appointed as Mafia leader, Jimin is now busy in that and has not been attending college.

I've been in love with him since a very long time but never told him.

Y/n: Oh My girl! You will one day. Try to get in contact with him first.

By the way I like someone as well.

Jennie: omoo omoo who's that? From our college?

*I nodded*

Jennie: waaaaa! Who? tell me *Excited*

come on tell me already...

Y/n: "Kim taehyung".

Jennie: Oh the Hot class president. He's a nice guy. But y/n....

"I heard he likes someone from our class, it could be anyone."

"My eyes widened who could that girl be?"