๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

By thefinestprincess

๐๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐œรฉ ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๏ฟฝ... More

Characters.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven
Twelve.
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twent-Eight
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight

Twenty-Five.

3.2K 204 156
By thefinestprincess

[A/N: Some of you were mad due to
the previous chapter. I decided to give
you all something sweet for a change.
A little calm before the storm, if you will.
Enjoy! 🤍]

______________________________

25.

Continued...

"Hang up the phone, Onika." Solange uttered as she gradually strolled towards me.

I'm trying to figure out when did she wake up and why was she eavesdropping on me on some weird shit?

"Why are you telling me to hang up MY phone, Solange? Why the fuck are you watching me at almost four in the morning?! Earlier you didn't have much to say at all. Now it's hang up the phone?" I replied, looking up at her, as she towered over me.

"You don't need to be in contact with him! Why'd you come to the bathroom to answer your phone? You're trying to be sneaky."

She snatched my phone from my hand, hanging up the call anyway. She then threw my phone on the counter in a swift movement, catching me off guard.

"What the fuck, Solange?!!"

I nudged her out of my way, walking over to retrieve my phone. I checked to see if there were any dents or cracks. There were none but that still doesn't make what she did, okay.

I knew something was up with her when she was being quiet as a church mouse last night and giving me rehearsed answers. Whatever it is probably had something to do with why she was so adamant about cuddling with me. She was probably watching me the entire time.

I looked up in the mirror, almost jumping out of my body, seeing Solange was staring at me.

"You look like a fuckin creep!" I yelled as I exited the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I walked over to Robyn's side of the bed, gently shaking her until she started to stir in her sleep. She began to somewhat wake up.

"Robyn. I'm leaving." I whispered.

She instantly opened her right eye, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why you leaving? What time is it?" She yawned, reaching over to the night stand, grabbing her phone.

I held my nostrils down. "Your breath stinks. Why would you yawn like that?"

"Bitch you the one that woke me up! Now, why are you leaving? It's the middle of the night."

"Because one, I can't sleep. Two, some unknown number keeps calling me so I went to the bathroom to answer it. Come to find out, it was Nasir for whatever reason. I didn't get to ask why the hell he was calling me because your girlfriend number two barged into the bathroom demanding me to hang up my phone. Then had the nerve to snatch it and throw it. She pissed me off, so I'm leaving."

"I thought Bey put a hit out on him. Why is he even contacting you? And the hell you mean she threw your phone? I'll beat her ass."

Bey did what?!

"Bey put a hit out on WHO?!"

"Oh. Uhh w-what are you talking about?" She began scratching the back of her neck, sitting up.

"Robyn, please don't play with me right now. Who did Bey put a hit out on and why did it take just now for it to slip through your mouth?! I'm your best friend. We don't keep secrets from one another."

"Boundaries." She rebutted with a shrug.

I scoffed. "Are you being serious right now? My girlfriend possibly putting out a hit on Nasir requires you to keep it as a secret?! What sense does that make Robyn?"

"You're the one who wanted to have boundaries. Now that I have some it's an issue?"

"Robyn. Please. I'm convinced all the weed you smoke is consuming your brain and the three cells you have left in it. I came over here to have some girl time with my so called friends. Whole time, one is being a weird ass stalker, who I can assure you, is staring at me as we speak." I looked to the left to see none other than, Solange leaning against the wall, still glaring at me. I flipped her stupid ass the bird.

"Then theres you. I thought we had repaired our friendship and that you understood where I was coming from. Since you've been back in town, I've only seen you twice, including right now. You claim you came back to see me and be there for me but that hasn't been the case. You've been getting your walls knocked out and titties sucked by these two. You haven't even visited your 'g-baby'. You have a whole key to my house so what's your excuse Robyn? Hm? You're a joke."

I didn't even wait for her response. I rushed to other side of the bed to grab my purse, my keys and my charger. I left out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I could hear Robyn calling out to me but honestly I didn't want to hear shit she had to say.

I had a very valid reason for my boundaries but hers were just bullshit. I refuse to be around someone who can't take what I say seriously.

And I'm completely weirded out by Solange.

Once I got in my car, I immediately called Beyoncé. I didn't want to go home. I wanted her.

Dialing My Girlfriend🥰💞..

"Onika? Are you coming over?"

I developed a lump in my throat at the sound of her voice. I understand it's only been three days but that's a total of seventy-two hours. In my mind, that's too damn long.

"Y-Yes." I croaked out.

"Are you crying? What's wrong?"

My baby sounded so concerned. I can't wait to be in her arms. I was driving way over the speed limit to get to her faster

"I'm okay. I just missed your voice, that's all."

"I missed you more baby. I know I haven't been myself and I apologize for that. Hurry up home so I can make it up to you."

"Be there in four minutes, love."

I ended the call picking up my speed. I got there in approximately, one minute. I parked, and damn near ran my way to the elevator.

Once I made it to Bey's floor, she already had the door open for me.

I didn't see Bey but I took my time taking in the ambience.

She had the lights dimmed and the blue L.E.D. lights were on throughout the house. Maxwell This Woman's Work played through the ceiling speakers.

There were a trail of roses that I'm assuming led to the kitchen. I began to follow each pedal, eventually guiding me to the large marble topped island.

I immediately smiled at the setting. There were a bouquet of pink roses sitting on the island with a note attached to them. I sat my purse and phone down, soon opening the envelope.

___________________________

To my soulmate,

There's nothing I can do,
to ease a heartache like this,
for no matter what I do,
I'm always be pulled toward you.

I've lost so much already,
but please don't take
my other half from me
when I thought I was so lucky.

Love of my life, don't let us be,
another cliché
but come back to me.

Don't you see just how long I'll wait
because I know for a fact, you are my soulmate.

-BGK.🤍
__________________________

I held my hand to my chest, as my heart began to pick up it's beat. "She wrote a poem to me. I'm speechless."

Just as I was sitting the beautiful note down, another one fell behind it. I squatted down, picking it up off the floor to read it.

__________________________

Follow the white rose pedals into
the living room.

I want you to undress on your way there.

Starting with your shoes.
I want to see your bare pretty feet, with your succulent French tip painted toes.
Keep on that sexy gold anklet.
I love it when you wear that.

Slide those shorts down them thick luscious thighs of yours.
If you're wearing underwear step out of those off too.

Leisurely, take your finger tips, attaching them to the very bottom seam of your top.
Gently pull it up and over your head, dropping it to the floor with your other scattered pieces of fabric.

I know you're not wearing a bra, which is even better. I love seeing your full big boobs on display. I know them chocolate kissed nipples are hard too. I'm getting wet just writing this.

By this point you should be fully nude.

On the sofa, I have a pink satin robe laid out and a gold hair clip to put your hair up. In the robe pocket is where you'll find your next card.

-BGK.🖤

__________________________

I'm trying to wrap my head around Bey getting up at 3 am to do all of this for me. Maybe she already had this planned? Either way, I love her ability to always go above and beyond for me.

I assembled the robe on, pulling it over my arms and shoulders, soon tying the belt in the front. Grabbing the clip, I pinned my hair up, leaving a few loose strands in the front.

I dug inside the robe pocket, finding my next note. I love how she's able to fit them inside these tiny envelopes.

____________________________

Oh, the seconds..
Each one passes like an hour—
I'm an inch from you,
watching and waiting
for the first drop to drip
for that wall to melt
And then there is this,
the hint of a smile
upon your lovely lips.

A mutual force of attraction
draws us toward one another;
It's like falling
into a trove of red rose petals,
Velvet that brushes against us
caving into a strawberry core.

❤️

Follow the red rose pedals to the stairs,
I'll be waiting for you, my love.

—BGK🤍

___________________________

Her poetry is impeccable—and the fact that she's writing about me made my heart flutter. I've never experienced a love like this, a love this deep.

I'm fighting the urge to unravel my tears, as always. This though, was worth crying for.

I follow the route of the red pedals, gracefully making my way up the stairs. Reaching the top, I could hear different music playing coming from the double doors of my baby's bedroom.

That's exactly where the trail of rose pedals led me to.

I turned the door nobs, opening both doors. Meeting in My Bedroom by Silk began playing right on queue.

Still, there's no sight of Bey. Where's Waldo?

The L.E.D. lights were red, and there were lavender incense burning. I glided my way over to the bed where I seen tiny blue Tiffany boxes, outlined by white rose pedals in a shape of a heart.

Of course there is a card attached to the one of the Tiffany boxes.

I decided to open one of the two, untying the little blue ribbon that it was wrapped in.

"Beautiful." I uttered staring at the stunning pair of Tiffany Soleste diamond earrings.

I kid you not I had these exact pair of studs, archived in my wishlist. I'm not sure if she has access to said wishlist or she knows my taste in jewelry.

After eyeing them for a while, I closed the box, moving on to next one, untying the bow. I loosened the strings to the silky Tiffany's dust bag, emptying the jewelry into the palm of my hand.

My smile couldn't get any wider, my cheeks began to hurt.

She got me the matching Soleste Pendant.

Oh she iced me out, iced me out.

I put the necklace back into the dust bag and the box it came in, I reached to the side where I seen another envelope.

A longer note than the previous and it's written in pink ink.

___________________________

I promise to love you.

I will love you in many ways
I will love you the way you have loved me
Given me a special place in your life
The way you make me feel,
The most beautiful person in the world

Thank you for choosing me
Making me be your one and only love
I will never disappoint you
I promise to love you forever

My heart will be yours
I will love you faithfully
I promise to be honest
I will be with you through good and bad moments

In times of arguments, I will not hold grudges
I won't be perfect in our relationship
But I will love with perfection

Forever I promise to protect you
When you need me most,
I promise to be there for you
I promise to care for you always
And I promise to always love you.

—BGK.💍

P.S. Turn around.

_________________________

Instantly turning around, I was faced with the love of my life.

"BABYYY!!"

I jumped into her embrace wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck, causing her to hold me. By this point, I couldn't hold back my tears any longer.

"Bey, I-I'm so so sorry I left you. You needed me and I left. I'm so selfish for that. I'm sorry." I sobbed into her neck.

"Oh baby. It's okay. You didn't know and I played a big part in leaving you out in the dust. Don't apologize because that time apart made me realize, my purpose. My purpose is you. I love you so much." She stated, as she rubbed the back of my neck with the pad of her thumb.

I leaned up, bring my face to hers, immediately attaching our lips.

This kiss was full of passion, nice and generous. I slipped my tongue in between her agape lips, instantly having a taste of her minty saliva. I gazed my tongue across the root of her mouth.

The sexual tension was thick. I wanted her to make love to me. I wanted her naked body against mine as we came together, staring into on another's eyes. A coat of sweat against our glistening body's, our chests heaving as we come down from the euphoric feeling of the sensual sex we had endured. Her sweet juices resting upon my lips before I tell her to kiss me so she could taste her sweetness too. Then we lye there, chest to chest, legs tangled together. A glass of water waiting on the nightstand for us to share, quenching our thirst, from fucking each other dry. Our bodie are soon resting, as our breathing sounds off, in sync. Our eyes get heavy while slumber took over us.

I was day dreaming about the love we make, as we still kissed. Our tongues still fighting for dominance and to my surprised I won. Bey pulled back first, tightening her grip on my body.

Once we caught our breath, she started to speak.

"I missed you, beautiful."

"I missed you more. I missed us."

She placed one last gentle kiss on my lips before placing me back onto my feet.

"You have one last Tiffany box to open. It was supposed to be attached to the last poem."

I watched as she pulled another blue Tiffany box out, from the pocket of her gold satin robe. She placed the box in my hands, signaling me to open it.

This box was different. It appeared to look like a clasped ring box.

"Open it."

I took a deep breath, doing as told.

"OH MY GOD! BEY!!!"

I began bouncing up and down in my tippy toes. She got me a Tiffany Soleste ring with the pink diamond cut in the center. It matches perfectly with the other pieces but that pink diamond set it off!

"It's a promise ring. When I seen it, it had Onika written all over it and from your reaction, I'm assuming I'm right."

"It's gorgeous baby! Thank you so much." I pecked her lips two times.

She took the promise ring out of the box, sliding it onto my ring finger.

"It looks so good on your finger and it fits perfectly. I'm happy you love it."

"I'm happy too. You make me so happy. I'm so glad that our paths had the opportunity to cross once more. Everything happened to fall right in place for us. It hasn't been an easy ride but everyday with you, makes it all worth."

"Beyond worth it." She responded, kissing my temple. "I need to go to the bathroom for something wait here for me okay?"

"Okay."

I sat down on the ottoman in front of the bed, visually and mentally taking everything in. My girlfriend is good so me. I wasn't expecting any of this.

A few minutes later she came back and took my hands into hers.

"Close your eyes."

I did as told, following her lead. I knew we were entering the bathroom from the cold tiles beneath my feet.

"Okay you can open."

My mouth dropped at the presentation. She had a nice bubble bath ran, surrounded by more rose pedals and candles. She also had a bath tray that had chocolate covered strawberries laying on it. Off to the side there we a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Baby this is too much. What did I do to deserve all of this?"

"Exist." She spoke looking at me with hooded eyes. She better stop before I finger fuck her in this bath tub.

She tugged at the belt of my robe undoing the knot. The robe effortlessly fell off my body onto the ground.

I did the same to her, watching her robe aimlessly fall. I was feeling an urge to lick her nipple as it perfectly hardened, staring back at me. I took one long lick at the perfectly shaped nipple, flicking my tongue against it, making it even harder.

I looked up to meet her gaze, seeing her lip trapped between her teeth.

"Shit."

I began to suck, as I played with the other nipple, twisting it between my fingers.

"Nic! Mmm. We gotta get—damn."

She squeezed her thighs together, running her tongue across her bottom lip.

I soon felt a sting to my ass, causing me to moan.

"Nic for real. The water is going to get cold."

I rolled my eyes, letting her nipple go with a pop. Bey soon helped me into the water, as she followed right behind, sitting me in her lap.

She opened the bottle of champagne, easily popping the cork off and poured us both a glass.

"Cheers to us."

"Cheers to us, daddy."

After the glasses collided, we took a sip of the expensive champagne. I sat my glass down off to the side, picking up a strawberry.

"Can I feed you?"

She answered with a yes, initiating me to bring the chocolate covered dessert to her mouth. She sensually took a bite of it, moaning at the taste. I licked the little bit that fell onto her chin.

"So were you serious when you said you wanted to have my babies?" She asked running her thumb across my bottom lip. She obsessed with my lips.

"Of course Bey. Sometimes I wish Lotus could've stayed a new born a bit longer. There's nothing like that new born baby smell and their fat widdle tummies. And don't get me started on all of the unnecessary slobber they produce."

"We should look into it.. maybe next year?"

"Yes. I'm down. I can't wait to have mini Yonces running around."

She chuckled. "My hazel eyes and your deep dimples."

"I'm imagining it now."

We continued eating strawberries and sipping our bubbly for a few minutes, eventually sudsing each other's bodies and washing off.

Soon we got out of the water, drying each other off and finished our night time hygiene. I'm assuming it was massage time because she brought out the rose oil that we would typically use.

We walked back into the bedroom, over to the bed where Bey laid a towel down.

"Let me massage you first. You've done enough." I instructed.

She didn't rebuttal, and laid on her stomach. I got in the bed and on my knees, taking the bottle of oil, pouring it into the palm of my hand. I then threw my leg over Bey, sitting down onto her lower back.

I started at her neck and shoulders. That's where she happens to be the most tense. I applied more pressure in her shoulder area, knowing she has a few knots in there.

"Deeper please."

I pressed my thumb more into the knots rubbing them out.

"How does that feel?"

"Amazing baby."

I kissed the top of her shoulder, eventually moving down the her mid back. She's ticklish there so I tend to not spend much time in that area.

I poured more oil on her back and gently rubbed it into her mid section. She began giggling, causing me to chuckle at her. She's so goofy.

Beauty by Dru Hill began to play. I love this song.

I got up from sitting on her and sat to the side on the bed. I finished the bottom half of her back, gawking at her sexy back dimples. I finally traveled my way to my favorite part, that ass.

I poured a generous amount of oil on it before giving her booty on good slap, causing her to whimper.

"Sorry baby, let me rub it."

I rubbed oil all over as I squeezed her cheeks. I caressed them one at a time. It must've felt good because her grunts were quite loud.

I opened her thighs slightly and I couldn't help but noticed how wet her pussy was. Shit was turning me on for real. My mouth started to water at the sight. Pretty ass pussy.

"Daddy can I eat it?"

"No."

I almost threw a temper tantrum but I didn't want to ruin the mood.

I finished up on her thighs and legs. Whenever I was get too far up on her thighs, she'd swat my hands.

"Turn over for me."

She did as told and something in me wanted to be petty. I climbed on top over her sitting directly on her pussy and started to grind, whining my hips to the beat of the music.

"Onika. Imma whoop yo ass."

I picked up my speed ignoring her.

"Push me off then daddy."

That's what I thought.

I put my hand around her long neck and squeezed it, looking at her directly in her eyes.

"You gon push me off or what? I'm waiting daddy."

Her back arched off the bed some as I began slapping our clits together.

"Shit baby!"

Our stickiness meshed together causing me to press down further on her hardened clit. She spread her legs wider and held me by my waistline adjusting me right where she needed me. I could feel her clit pulsating against mine.

"Fuck daddy! You're so wet."

I felt her body shudder beneath me, insinuating she reaching her climax.

"Shit! I'm about to cum! Can I cum on your pussy daddy?"

"Fuck yes!" She screamed as she gripped my ass.

I picked up my speed more which caused Bey's pelvis to jerk. She soon came, feeling it ooze out against my pussy.

My legs started to twitch as I came directly after, slowing down my pace. I collapsed right on top her body, as we both tried to catch our breath.

Them quickie nuts be the best.

Bey cleaned us both up and started to oil my body. I didn't need a massage. As long as I wasn't going to bed an ashy bitch.

After she was done, she blew out the candles and incense, as usual. We got comfortable under the thick duvet, cuddling with one another.

The birds chirping indicated the sun will be up soon.

"I didn't know you wrote poetry babe. I was amazed reading them all. I can't say that I'm shocked but surprised you hid that talent from me."

"Yeah. I've been writing since I was a young girl, I got more into poetry when I was around
pre-teen age. I never talk about it because I write a lot of deep shit. This was my first time actually writing about love. It was different for me but I enjoyed it. I thought about you a lot which pursued me to do it."

"You never cease to amaze me. You're perfect in every way to me, inside and out."

"Thank you, my love. The feeling is mutual."

She pulled my body on top of her, and I instantly get comfortable.

She started massaging my scalp, making me even sleepier.

"Don't fight it. Go to sleep baby." Was the last thing I heard before dosing off.

••••
Comment & Vote🤍

•Another lengthy chapter, hope you all liked it. It was very different for me but I loved writing this chapter.

Robyn?

Solange's reaction?

Beyoncé's surprises and gifts?

Onika?

Nasir calling?

[S/N: I dislike it when bigger authors take from smaller authors, it makes them become discouraged with their work. Inspo is one thing but continuously taking is not okay. To my smaller writers keep up the great work. Your dedication will pay off! 🤍]

🤎

🤎

4214 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...
109K 5.9K 37
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š
58.1K 3K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say lovesโ™ฅ๏ธ
217K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...