EK:...Love at first sight, th...

By Erilaguiri

Can Divit is a turkish internationally famous actor, who comes back to Istanbul after 6 months in USA. Tired... More

Prologue: Can & Sanem
1. And he laid his eyes on her
2. "Excuse me, Mr Softbeard"
3. Rocky Can
4. Can's heaven on earth
5. Only the wings were missing
6. Smooth and warm ice cream
7. Not once upon a time
8. Jealousy?
9. Yes indeed
10. He won't agree. And?
11. Can's choice? Well...no.
12. So Can got wings. And a key.
13. Sanem's very smooth caveman
14. Space in her heart, life and bathroom cabinet
15. Butterflies everywhere
16. A jar full of love
17. Chapter "B"; BBQ, Baba, Brother. And a Bony Brat
18. Decisions. Yes. Or no?
19. What the f**k?!?
20. Shame on you
21. The deceived Miss Sharky
22. "I can't handle all these 'cousin Leyla'."
23. Can's everything
24. The future Mrs Can Divit (?)
25. Burnt bacon & praised squids
26. The moon, the stars...and a Fiat 500
27. With Can in the morning? Hot. Always hot...
28. Yet to-be
29. Real or fake part of their future?
30. To Milan or not to Milan, that's the question
31. Look out, Milan!
32. "Get ready. Just get ready."
33. Pure & utterly Sanem
34. Honesty lasts the longest. Usually.
35. The weeper
36. 'Uh uh' often frustrates
37. Sated by her "creepy pervert"
38. Family, love, food & some blessing. (And some sex on that damn rug..!)
39. Miss Talk Dirty
40. A stunned and corner peeing Can
41. A minx with an s and with an h
42. Surrounded & at home
43. Definitely & absolutely. Yes.
44. Like 7 he felt.
45. Mr Hickey's burning butt initials
46. Grumpy schmucks never listen
47. So, how much is 'some'?
48. "No thanks, I can handle it."
49. Bad influence and broad grins
50. "Just shut the f**k up!"
51. Hers to handle, hers to love
52. Tiny but arousing buttons
53. Can's fiery lioness.
54. Very quick, a bit risky and almost naughty
55. ...from now on ex fiancee
56. His worst three days ever
57. "Ditto, Can."
58. A slightly tipsy Sanem
59. A dancing hoover & sexy bunnies
60. Bushy, smutty & defeated
61. Almost
62. Mr & Mrs Can Divit
63. Soreness made by l❤️ve
64. Daily dose needed
65. ...and another bold & pushy woman
66. To fool or to be fooled
67. Pure love & intense practice
68. Tanned honeymoon curves
70. Made Monday the 30th
71. Gardener no, fresh horseshit yes
72. A blowfly with big boobs & a boiling "point"
73. Can's pregnancy hormones
74. Daddy "the intruder" got kicked
75. Still a mystery
76. İki küçük aslan
77. "Mrs Divit, your sweet ass does 'things' to me"
78. Brad's tit for tat
79. Z. A. & E. N. Divit
80. A Brownie, yes. An italian, no. (NO!)
81. Pissed off
82. Non industrial, nobodies & a dizzy duck
83. "And I love you more, Sanem. Hayatım."
84. Only 4
85. The Divit family is completed. (For now.)
86. I ❤️ Canem
Epilogue..? Yeah, at least I think so.

69. Temporary only

2.3K 191 105
By Erilaguiri

The next three days Sanem didn't even have time to stop and really feel if she was okey. The morning after their arrival to the lodge the whole Dior team arrived, and since then...no peace and quiet. On the third day they finally started to film, and Sanem was doing great. Except for one thing; that cameraman. Everywhere she was, he was as well. He gazed at her all the time, which made her feel uneasy, and she felt even worse when she knew he was the one filming sometimes. It was like as he stared at her with the camera lens and it gave her a creepy feeling. And she almost smacked him in his face yesterday, due to that he came up behind her when she had a moment to herself while they were filming only Can, and...he had put a hand on one of her hips and had caressed it in a far too intimate way. She had swirled around, had hit his hand hard and had locked her black and very angry eyes with his a bit surprised ones.

"Don't you dare to touch me again, ever! Is that clear? Who the fuck do you think you are to do so?" She still stared into his eyes and suddenly saw how he smirked at her.

"Ah, come on, beauty! I've heard your are quite... let's say 'light-footed' and easy to get into bed, so what's your fucking problem, bella donna? Don't you want to see what I can offer you?"

While he said those last words with his italian accent, he grabbed his crotch with one of his hands to really show her what he'd got for her.
Sanem couldn't believe what she heard, what the hell..? Then everything happened so fast and she just stood there gawking. Can had sneaked up from behind the asshole and had got him in one of those arm crease grips on his throat, and now he exercised pressure on him. The cameraman struggled to get some air and tried to get away from Can.

"You have heard, huh..? You bastard, I've noticed you and your eager way to be near my wife whenever you could since you arrived here. Big mistake. Now, who had told you those shitty things, those lies, about Sanem? Why are you doing this? You better speak out, because if not, I will have a few words with the big boss, and you know what would happen then. Your choice, dickhead."

With that he increased the pressure on the guy's larynx, which made him squeal and nod in a frantically way. Can finally let go of him and watched how he sank down on the ground with his hands soothing his throat. Then Can grabbed his shirt at the neck and made him stand up.

"Speak, or let's go and see Mario, now. Which means you won't be able even to get a job as a street sweeper, much less as a cameraman in Italy."
Can spoke with a low voice and gritted teeth beside the guy's ear.

"I...I ran into that woman one evening not long ago, and we ended up in bed. I'm married and...she threatened me. If I wouldn't do this...she paid me as well and told me all kind of atrocities about your wife and what she wanted me to do to her; she wanted me to fuck her and make sure you would find out somehow, or even better if you caught us doing it..."

Now Can was fuming with rage and grabbed the man by his chin and squeezed it hard with his long fingers. The man moaned and Sanem tried to calm Can down.

"Can...please, let him be. For sure he'll tell us, won't you, Mister...?" She gazed at him and met his snake eyes for a moment. He wasn't bad looking and he was quite tall with a muscular body, but those eyes...to Sanem they were snake eyes, eyes you shouldn't trust, ever. She shuddered a bit.

"Her name, dickhead." Can hadn't let go of him yet and Sanem presumed he wouldn't, not until he'd got the answer he waited for.

"Di...Dilemma. I don't know her surname, but she's italian, a blond bitch and very fuckable, you know, she let me do all I..." He got interrupted by Can.

"Shut the fuck up! We're not interested in any disgusting details!"

He pushed the guy and let go of his face. He breathed heavily and turned towards Sanem. Then he got his black eyes back on the asshole.

"If you still want to work here and if you don't want to have any further problems with me, then you better do what I'm about to tell you, okey?"

**********

He just knew it. Something was going on, something was wrong with his babe. The last week she had been slightly...different, maybe tired, or...not the normal and happy Sanem. He loved her more than ever and he suffered as she kept telling him she was 'just fine'. He hated those two words already, 'just fine', and really wanted to know what the hell was going on with her, but...he definitely didn't want to cause even more worries right now; it was enough with the shooting, which was going great, and the...threat from that italian bitch.

He sighed and gritted his teeth when he thought about that disgusting and cheap slut. What had happened in Milan could be overseen as a...mistake from her side, but this..? He had already been in touch with Metin about it; his friend had got very upset but had promised to wait for further instructions from Can. Can wanted to end this terrible topic as soon as possible, but he asked Metin for some time to think about what to do. He wasn't going to let her, or anyone else, ruin his and Sanem's life, their future, that was for sure.

It was already after midnight and the moonlight fell in over the bed and made it possible for him to watch her, so beautiful and in peace. She was asleep with that almost smile on her face, and he suddenly felt how his chest shrank, due to his aching and growing heart; his love for her was about to make him burst. He couldn't hold back his tears and he let them run, why not? He needed to let his worry out somehow, he needed to release it to be able to go on. He hated when he didn't feel 'in charge' of their life, nor her well-being; she was his responsability and he felt like he did not fulfill his duty as her husband at all.
She moved a bit and he could hear her mumble. He halted his sobs and kept his breath. She called out his name a couple of times and got a wrinkle between her eyes. He dried his tears, shushed her and quickly laid down behind her on the bed. He pressed her petite body against him and cuddled with her. He put some small kisses on her neck and he smiled when he heard her moan. So sensitive and so sensual even in her sleep..! He sighed quietly, put his big hand on her warm belly and nuzzled up with his face in her hair. Back in heaven. Five minutes later he was asleep.

**********

Dilemma's POV

She was waiting for Can in the hotel suite he had organized for them. He even had chosen the same hotel where they had met the first time at the Dior event, where he should have fucked her from the very beginning, but! As he had brought his little fancy girlfriend, his now unfaithful wife, well...it was time for them to finally get together. The cameraman had told her how he had fucked Can's wife and about the commotion when he had caught them in the act, and how Can finally had left his wife behind to go in search for Dilemma. She watched herself in the big mirror in the bedroom; wow! She looked really fantastic! She was so ready for him and squeezed her far too big tits with her hands, pinched the nipples until it hurt and turned around to get her ass towards that mirror. She leaned forward and over her shoulder she was able to see her operated ass and her already wet pussy; she had black stay ups on, clamped to the black hip holder but nothing else. She wanted easy access to her sex, so she had decided to let it be 'in the air'. Her big and fake boobs were captured in a bra which was part of this whole set of sexy underwear. Yes, she was ready for him.
His indications had to be followed all the way, because if not...so the dimlights in the room were on the lowest power, except the small spotlights above the bed, and that's where she was now, in the bed. Suddenly she heard the door open and close and she bit her lip with sexual emotions and in anticipation. Then she got him in sight in the doorway. Mmm. So damn sexy. He didn't say anything , he just gazed at her and started to get undressed, and naked he finally got hold of his already growing dick. When she saw him doing that, she laid back and automatically opened her legs up, found her clitoris and showed him how in need she was for him. He was pumping himself while he slowly walked over towards the bed. He noticed how horny this little bitch was for him, and it made his dick get even harder. But first...he needed some answers.

"Babe...you look great, so hot, but...why all this? Why did you send that cameraman to fuck my wife? Sooner or later I would have realized that you are what I really need, what I really want."

He spoke out rather loud while he pumped himself, picked up a condom from the nightstand, tore it open and started to roll it on his pounding dick. Ready! This was gonna be good, but ofcourse, not without protection.

"Because I had to make you see that you are meant for me, Can! I need you, we are made for each other! Now you will stay with me in Italy, and if I had to fuck and to pay some stupid cameraman to get what I wanted, well...I did and I would do it again, so what!? I needed to show you that your bitchy wife is not better than me or anyone else!"

She pouted at him with her operated lips, while she still masturbated herself in front of him. Then she got up, leaned towards him and kissed him in the dimlight.

"Now fuck me hard, Can." She let go of his mouth, swirled around and was on her fours with her swollen pussy in front of him. She swayed her ass to tease him.

"Sure I'll fuck you, Dilemma babe, are you ready?"

She sobbed out her yes and patiently waited for him to fill her up. And he did. He groaned out loud when he thrusted into her and kept himself going while he turned towards the hidden high technology cameras and introduced himself in a puffy way.

"My name is Paolo Diavolo..and I'm here on behalf of Can Divit..as his double, to show the world..what kind of woman this Miss Dilemma is..and how far she is ready to go..to reach what she wants..; more money, better status and fame. And to try to..ruin a man who is married..to the love of his life."

He kept going while he spoke and grabbed her hips to keep her in place and fucked her hard. It was exciting to see how she tried to stop him, now when she was aware of that he wasn't Can, so why let him fuck her..? But she was definitely totally screwed; he plunged himself into her shaved pussy, speeded up and finally reached his climax, without giving a damn about her. She didn't even deserve the tiniest orgasm, and when he had emptied himself inside her, he smiled and slapped her silicone ass with his hand. He withdrew, got the condom off him and threw it at her.

"Can and Sanem greet you from behind the hidden cameras, babe. If you ever try to harm them again, this video will go viral. To make you understand that you shouldn't have tried to mess with them, well...your boss and the management of the sport channel where you work are watching this live, right now. For sure you will know the consequences soon, I guess."

He shrugged and went over to turn the lights on. She glared at him from the bed, still on her fours, before she got her ass down at the bed. The condom was stuck on her skin but she didn't care. She laid back and closed her eyes. She was over, so over. She realized what a stupid and greedy cow she had been. She bit her lip and wondered if she by any chance would be able to get the tiniest paper in a porn movie; she knew that nowadays even the porn movie producers wanted natural girls, and she definitely did not fit into that category at all. Shit.

**********

Can woke up by a jerk. He was alone in their bed and got worried straight away. Where was she? He got the duvet off him and sat up at the edge of the bed. He ran a hand over his face and stretched his body before he quickly went to the bathroom for his needs. Then, still barefoot and in only his underwear, he went in search for her.
And he found her. She was in the kitchen, dressed in one of his t-shirts, making them breakfast. He watched her while he leaned on the door frame and listened to how she sang happily, swaying her beautiful ass from one side to the other, frying bacon and eggs for them.
Can had had a really fantastic time with Sanem at their honey moon, no doubts about it. But...he was glad to be home again. It made him feel safe. And he still was so damn worried about her; another couple of times during the Dior shooting, she had shown signs of...what? He still didn't know, as she had refused to see a doctor in Madagascar. She had been stubborn as hell, and with very gritted teeth he had had to accept it. But now they were home, and he had called his doctor as soon as they'd reached turkish soil. He had got an appointment for them, for her, this midday, which he wouldn't let them miss for anything in this world. Yesterday morning he had taken her for the blood and urine samples the doctor had demanded, and hopefully the results would clarify what was wrong with Sanem.

"Good morning, love," Can said and made her turn around. She got her breathtaking smile on and almost knocked him off his feet, but he managed to keep steady and to show off his wolf grin to her, which made her take a deep breath. He relaxed a bit when he clearly noticed that she had a good day today.

"Günaydin, sevgilim", she answered and blinked at him with those long eyelashes.

"Any chance you are up for some bacon and eggs..?" she asked him and got her attention back to the frying pan on the hob. He walked over there and got his arms around her, hummed and squeezed her lightly from behind.

"I'm up for you, babe," he whispered and kissed her cheek.
Don't forget our appointment later on, it's at twelve."

He took the spatula from her and removed the eggs from the frying pan. Sanem put a hand on his face and combed his beard with her fingers.

"I can go there on my own, for sure you have more important things to..." Can interrupted her.

"There is nothing more important in my life than you, Sanem. Nothing. You are my life, so no chance that I would let you go there alone."

With that he turned the hob off and took the plates to the table. He told her to sit and got the bread, the cold cuts, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes...and the tea, of course. He served his wife before he sat down beside her. He glanced at her and smiled.

"I'm hungry and this looks great, but...you look greater and my hunger for you is...voracious, like always. Now, let's have the breakfast you've made for us. First."

He blinked at her with a cheeky look on his face. He was joking with her; they hadn't made much love since they were back, due to Can's worry about her state. Sanem had been sulking about his exaggerated care for her; she needed him physically, and mentally, just like he normally needed her, and she couldn't understand why he refused to make love to her. She could feel how he and his hard ons ached for her, but still he refused..! Damn him! One evening she was so frustrated that she demonstratively had started to masturbate herself in front of him, and that had made him react, finally! She had to admit that his will was strong, but...when his wife and his dick conspired together against him, well...they had ended up making the sweetest love ever, with Can acting like if she could break any moment. Breaking her or not, they had reached climax together, and the feeling of togetherness between them had made them both gasp by amazement.

Sanem got serious and looked at him with a raising awareness.

"I am a bit...scared, Can. Kind of. What if I have a seriou..?"

"No! Don't even think or mention that word, or any similar to it! No! Don't, Sanem!"

He had closed his eyes and held an open hand up towards her. He swallowed the bacon he had in his mouth and slowly turned his face towards hers and opened his eyes up. He gazed at her worried face with its arched eyebrows. He regretted himself showing off his worry for her, because it clearly had scared her. Shit! He never failed in hurting her, in one way or the other..! You dumb bastard, Can, well done! He couldn't believe that he had done it again; what on earth affected his brain in such a negative way, what was it that made him act without having possible consequences in mind..? He shook his head at himself and dug into the eggs. He glanced at her and sipped some tea.

"Eat, Sanem, you need to eat before we go."

**********

"Dr Kaplan receives you now, Mrs Divit."

The secretary in Dr Kaplan's office was a nice woman in her fifties, who smiled at Sanem where she sat in the waiting room. Can had went outside a couple of minutes ago to answer his phone, so Sanem smiled back at the secretary and wondered if she could let her husband know when...
Of course. She nodded at Sanem with a smile. Sanem noticed her name on the nameplate.

"Thank you, Miss Alev." Sanem smiled back and blinked at her before she followed her. Alev knocked and then opened the door to the doctor's office.

"Dr Kaplan, Mrs Sanem Divit."

The doctor looked up from the medical record he had studied carefully and raised from the chair to greet her.

"Mrs Divit, such a pleasure to meet you! Knowing Can since his younger years, I doubted that there would ever be a Mrs Can Divit, but...I'm glad to prove otherwise!"

Sanem liked him since the first moment: he was in his sixties, had a pleasant face and a voice which already calmed her down. When she fired off her most breathtaking smile at him, he leaned backwards and gasped for a second, before he grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"So...where is he? The way he sounded on the phone when he called me in the first place...I thought he would be hoovering over you..?" He frowned when he met eyes with Can's so beautiful wife.

"Oh, he normally is, doctor, but I was lucky and he had to take a call. Miss Alev promised me to get him in here whenever he's finished, so..." She smirked, blinked and then shrugged at the doctor.

"Hmmm...Sanem. Can you tell me the problems you've had the last few weeks, please? Can tried to explain, but...if the patient can sort it out for me, much better."

So Sanem did her best to explain what she had experienced several times on her honey moon; the tiredness, her dizziness, how she had been more thirsty than normal and that led to...She felt a bit stupid about the way she explained it, but the doctor seemed to understand her. When Sanem got quiet, he glanced at her medical record for a moment and met eyes with her again.

"Sanem...your symptoms and the test samples results show me that I was right. I assumed that..." She interrupted him.

"Please, doctor! Umm...I...I want Can to be here with me. Please."

Dr Kaplan leaned back in his comfortable chair and smiled at her. He realized that she thought he was about to tell her some really bad news, and quickly decided to end her anguish as soon as her husband got his ass inside here. But where was he..?

Suddenly Can stumbled inside, asked for an apologize and leaned over the desk to shake hand with the man in the medical gown in front of him.

"Doc, nice to see you again, even if I prefer not to." Can beamed at his old family doctor and then fired off a wide smile.

"Can! Good to see you, son! And good to get to know your gorgeous wife, even if I would have preferred it to happen out of this place, of course. Now, Sanem wanted you here so you both will know what's going on, okey?"

Dr Kaplan gazed at Can with a small smirk on his lips, and he saw how he grabbed Sanem's hand before he nodded back at him. The doctor cleared his throat before he started.

"Sanem, you have developed diabetes. Do you know what that means?"

He frowned at the young couple on the other side of the desk. He saw how they looked at each other before they turned their eyes back at him. He presumed that meant no.

"Your pancreas doesn't produce enough insulin; the insulin regulates the level of sugar in the blood, and if you don't get enough of it...it shows off with the symptoms you have had the last couple of weeks. When the sugar level in your blood is too high."

He saw how Can gawked with furrowed eyebrows, while Sanem's lower lip started to tremble. He also noticed how her big and beautiful eyes got filled up with tears. He leaned in and put his hands flat upon his desk.

"Hey! You both looks like if Sanem will die in a couple of weeks, and that is not the case! Can you calm down and let me explain, please?"

He saw how Can did his best to do so, to calm down his wife the best he could. When they both had got their feelings under control, he went on.

"Sanem, daughter, you have developed a temporary diabetes; temporary means...temporary. Which means that when what caused this temporary diabetes is over, you will get back to normal again. Do you understand?"

Sanem met eyes with the doctor, then with Can, and then with the doctor again. She shook her head at him with her serious face, but now with some kind of hope on it, due to his words. He made her confused when he suddenly smiled broadly at her and Can; what was so funny, so great, about this situation..?

"Mrs Divit...Sanem...you have got gestational diabetes."

No reaction. The young couple stared at him with absolutely no clue. He could only smile at them.

"Ehem...Sanem...you have developed this temporary and gestational diabetes due to pregnancy."

Still nothing. Now he started to get worried about them.

"Mr and Mrs Divit...Can...Sanem...you are pregnant!"

**********

Dear readers,

Please have in mind that this is fanfiction, so if you read any details that really can't be true or real in the next chapters, well...I only have experience about diabetes and pregnancy, as I'm diabetic since I was 11 years old. And I was pregnant almost 22 years ago, for sure many things have changed since then, being or not a diabetic. So, as I said, have that in mind; I don't have time to do a lot of research.

Like always, please, make my day with comments! And if worthy a star, you know what to do. 😉

Stay safe and cool! 🤗

eri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.7K 16
I invite You to the world of Can Divit and his beloved Sanem Aydin. This tale is inspired by their everlasting and transcending love. A journey along...
34.5K 3K 28
Sanem lost her parents and older sister in a car accident when she was only eight. Mirhiban, the wife of Aziz Divit, the owner of the hotel where San...
45K 2.4K 29
Snippets of alternate outcomes in the lives and enduring love story of Can Divit and Sanem Aydin. When I started out with this story, I only intended...
210K 9.3K 26
I really loved EK up to episode 19, after that, they made Sanem act too childish, awkward and unworthy of being a strong and intelligent woman. From...