Blackpink Smuts

By smilingllama364

Mostly Lisa Bottom Mature Content If you don't like it, don't read it. This work is kinky, this is your clea... More

So you wanna be on Camera? (Chaelisa - G!P)
Topping the CEO (JenLisa - GxG)
In Heat (Lisoo - GxG)
Mommy Jisoo (Lisoo GxG)
Mommy Said Behave (Chealisa GxG)
The Prostitute (Chaelisa - GxG)
The Stocks (Jenlisa - GxG)
A Day in the Life of Jisoo (Foursome - G!P Jisoo)
At Odds (JenLisa - G!P Jennie)
Consequences of Oogling (3some - Chaelisoo - GxGxG)
Yours (Chaelisa - GxG)
Wish you were here (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Idol & I (JenLisa - GxG)
Turn off the Light (Lisoo - G!P Jisoo)
No Lie (Chaelisa - GXG)
Are you ok? (3some - ChaeJenlisa - GxGxG)
Mistress Jennie (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Bet (Chaennie GxG)
Self Control (Jenlisa - GxG)
Ice Queen (Jenlisa - GxG)
Reward (Chaelisa - GxG)
Mistress Jisoo (Lisoo - GxG)
The Leash (Chaelisa - GxG)
Troubles a Song for 3 (Threesome - Jenchaelisa - GxGxG)

Perfect (Jenlisa GxG)

5.2K 47 1
By smilingllama364

"Harder" the woman clad in barely-there lace wheezed, lifting her hips up and down slower compared to a few seconds ago. "s-so deep- s-so" she couldn't even form an audible sentence, her arousal all over the dildo she's fucking on. She screams whilst she tilts her neck on either side repeatedly, losing any coherent thoughts about being humane. "god,-"

"I see you're taking it well," another woman, sitting comfortably in her swivel chair, husks out, getting distracted at the sight beside her. She finds that she needs a minute break from her paperwork laying in front of her computer screen.

"baby..." the woman gasps, her breaths getting shallow as she increases the pacing of her humping, "please-"

"I bet that dildo needs a breather by how much your tight cunt's clamping on it," she bites her lip as she watches her darling's body shake, frenzied by the sudden dirty talk.

"I wish this tight cunt's sucking your fingers, but I'm well fucking aware that this thick girth can fill me better." the former teases aggressively, putting in more work than the latter has ever seen.

"Stop." a stern command ceases the movements of her hips, naturally, although incessant in reaching her apex. Her utmost desired apex.

"Please-" she cries yet she only hears the same command from her punisher. She whimpers as she detaches her demanding vulva away from the tempting compromise of a sex toy, a scowl present on her face.

"Put on a smile or I'll fucking leave you in here restrained so that your fucking pussy hole dries unsatisfied." Lisa clenches her thighs together as she feels the heat overflowing between her legs, whimpering at the promise of frustration, Jennie's irritated expression nocuous.

"I'm sorry, love," Lisa mutters before putting on her best smile, the one that has Jennie cooing, putty in her hands. "That's an obedient girl," She faux praises, letting Lisa know that Jennie lurks for something she's unprepared for.

"Come here-"

"How about your papers-?"

"What did i tell you about talking back?"

"I'm sorry. I'm coming," Lisa hangs her head low, ashamed at forgetting a very basic rule, "not for a long time," she hears Jennie mumble. The brunette only purrs in acceptance. "Take that cock with you."

Lisa takes the cum-soaked dildo.

"I want you..." Jennie pretends to think. She adjusts the specs atop the bridge of her nose, a profound smirk dancing on her crimson-colored lips. "...give me that," She snatches it from Lisa's loose grip before Lisa even registered her command, "get on your knees."

Lisa looks like she has lost her direction.

"Get on your pretty knees, Lisa." Jennie urges on, licking her lips. A jolt of excitement hits Jennie's nerves as she stares at her perfect little baby below her, hands behind her back just the way she likes them without reminding, her sweet cleavage sweating as it heaves. "That's right. so, so, pretty." she slides a finger along the brunette's corpulent cheek, before gripping on her jaw "so, so, drenched. I wonder how pretty you'd look like with this cock fucking your mouth." Jennie smiles an eye smile as she lightly pats Lisa's reddening cheek, surprised and aroused to her limit.

"mmm, give it to me, Jennie." Lisa purrs as she bats her feline eyes at her, her hips unconsciously humping. "Stay still then" Jennie positions the dildo in front of Lisa's awaiting mouth, salivating at what's about to come. she clenches her fingers around the base of the toy, smirking at the slickness of it. Smearing Lisa's own cum on her swollen plump lips by the tip of the dildo, she slowly eases it in.

"is this alright?" Lisa hums in response, pushing her face closer to Jennie's proximity to allow herself some more.

She opens her mouth wide to invite the toy inside, batting her seductive doe eyes to press Jennie to

"I know what you're thinking, Lisa." start fucking her mouth with the dildo she masturbated on before she got caught. "but no. I told you to wait. wait," Lisa shakes her head, pouting her face and pursing her cum-stained lips "b-but...", purring when she feels the toy moving inside her mouth.

"You're incapable of self-discipline," Jennie clicks her tongue at the roof of her mouth, breathing heavily, her specs sliding down over the bridge of her nose. Lisa giggles and bobs her head, slowly, never leaving her gaze away from the girl on the swivel chair.

"It was only a week, you know. did it feel like a month?" Lisa assertively nods her head, causing the dildo to slip down from her mouth. she groans, as Jennie crisscrosses her legs together to contain the heat. "It looks like it" she pushes the toy deeper, catching the Thai off guard as she gags, her throat roughed up and her eyes watery at the sudden intrusion yet recovers after a few seconds. her body does want it, she practically begs Jennie with her doe eyes – grinding her center against her bare heel, making it profound as she obeys her pleasure. After those tiny seconds she starts moving her mouth again.

Exhausted from the business trip flight from berlin, Jennie passes out without regarding the effort Lisa put on for her. Lisa was needy that night, so so so needy that she dolled up just for her lover to ignore and sleep off. The businesswoman made certain to apologize and make it up for her sweet girl, yet it wasn't what Lisa expected at all. A stupid date at the mall. Sure, Lisa went home with dozens of shopping bags but she was still neglected and unsatisfied. She even wore a skirt without anything under it to impress Jennie, but to no avail!

Thus she took matters into her own hands, literally, as workaholic Jennie busied herself in the office. she came back a few minutes later to see Lisa vigorously fucking her pussy with her knees bent above her thighs, purring out Jennie's name.

"Pull it off me." Lisa says, an almost command. Jennie raises a brow at this yet complies.

"Jennie," Lisa contains her moans by biting her lower lip but fails - it's an act. they have shared two years together to memorize each other. Jennie lets her, Lisa comes up with multiple ways to keep things entertaining. in bed and regardless.

"Don't you want to wear a strap-on by now? I want your thighs slapping my ass... I want your cum in me." Jennie nods her head to deliver that she's listening to her, to her baby, to her witty and pretty baby as one hand collects a fistful of her hair and the other stroking her flushed cheeks. Lisa pouts, aware that she wouldn't get what she wants. "sometimes..." she traces patterns along the mid of her pantsuit near her thighs, "I wish you had this. I wish you could fuck my mouth and ruin me. That you could come all over my breasts and have them in between you."

a restrained moan urges out of Jennie's throat causing Lisa to roll her eyes. She wants Jennie to do as she says! why is that so hard?

"ah..." Lisa wheezes, eyes shut tight by the pain in her scalp. Jennie pulled at her hair. "get up," she groans, pulling them higher to her level. Lisa whimpers as she stands on wobbly knees.

"Put your hands against the desk." Lisa gasps as she is pushed against the office desk, Jennie's office desk, their desk. it is their desk, because Lisa uses this to hold onto for dear life when she gets fucked fucked fucked thoroughly. Completely. Through and through. Jennie makes sure she loses her voice. To forget what it feels like to sit down without complaints. For Lisa to want more even though Lisa's fucking pussy can't take anymore flick.

Lisa recalls the repeating roleplays they have done as boss and employee – Jennie loved this! and Lisa does too, because she gets to wear these really, really, really, skimpy skirts that makes her cum glisten against the inside of her thighs. It works wonders on Jennie!

The Korean presses her wrinkled suit against the naked Thai, almost bending over. She puts her hands behind her back to tease her and soon enough comes a whine and encouragement to please her. Thus Jennie gets to pleasing.

Pressing butterfly kisses against the curve of Lisa's shoulders travelling along her porcelain back, Jennie stops there, muttering praises, "so perfect, Lis," to suck on the birthmark that makes itself known when it is complimented by tops that showcases the sharpness of her lover's shoulders and collarbones. Lisa squirms and Jennie lays a tight clench around her waist. The businesswoman moans as she bites at the flawless skin, imprinting her possession pleasuring herself as she does so. The Thai only whines and grinds her ass against her lover's front, frustrated at the absence of her body's movements.

"Move, Jennie!" she growls, her hands reaching with the urge to pull her aggressively closer but Jennie is already stripping herself bare from the warmth of her clothing. Although she grinds with a cheeky grin, causing Lisa's attempts to cease momentarily – she lays still for a second before she grinds back. "Stay still" Jennie chuckles as she grips around Lisa's hips, only in her bralette. Her pantsuit remains intact.

Lisa grinds anyway. "Stay still," Jennie moans, her self-restraint thinning as her thighs stutter, earning Lisa's quick thrusts, groaning at the tight grip on her pelvis, the pain ebbing all over her bundle of nerves. "Come on, love." Lisa encourages, hitting Jennie's caving thighs harder.

Harshly spanking her ass cheek, Jennie gets her knees on the slick floor and slides her middle finger against Lisa's aching clitoris. Lisa screams at the pleasure being given to her, fingers holding the edge of their desk for dear life, repeated whining 'finally 'whilst her thighs trembles. Jennie doesn't let her get used to the soft flicking, she never does, and inserts two fingers at once inside Lisa's burning heat. Her reaction is explosive.

She arches her back, "you're so perfect," Jennie driving her digits in and out as a series of profanities spits out of Lisa's perfect mouth, breasts spilling out as it bounces tugging her upper body to lower it down, her stomach pressed firmly against the desk.

The Korean grunts and she takes a second to discard her specs, tossing it on the swivel chair, blowing her bangs away. She shoves her two fingers deeper, pressing her palm against her clit and rubbing on it to elicit

"Fuck!" a mouthful of screams from her lover. Jennie mutters a quick curse and scoots herself closer to Lisa's practically limping body, showering her waist and hips with pecks and encouragement.

Lisa whimpers "don't stop don't stop please don't," as she surrounds her senses with the feeling of Jennie curling her fingers towards her direction, hitting the – "baby! I'm c-close..."

"Come on now" Jennie teases with her fingers coiling faster, a smirk unseen on her doll-like face, her lower lip swollen from biting it to suppress her urge to be rough with her. Lisa would love it, although Jennie has to warm her up before her own excitement comes. "What are you waiting for?"

Lisa squeals with her jittering body aching – yearning – to come undone by her lover. "Tell me to come–" Lisa whimpers, her words incoherent, breathless. "make me-"

Lisa hums, "oh Jennie!" affecting Jennie in a frenzy, colossal way, "please-please-please" practically limping at the intensity of neglecting her orgasm. Jennie continues to flick her fingers in a come-hither motion, enjoying the soft tissue she's bucking against.

Lisa is loud, such a booming voice, a whole arena would hear. Very satisfying. Fulfilling. Jennie mutters a low "come for me" and there her pretty little girl goes, ebbing her long awaited cum crawling down over Jennie's long fingers to her lithe wrists. "That's a fucking lot." Jennie sighs, captivated, looking straight into Lisa's coffee brown eyes and a jolt of arousal spikes inside Lisa (once again).

"I should rub this over the dildo," Jennie holds out her cum-filled hand and picks the said sex toy from the table, "don't want it going to waste," smearing her lover's liquid leaving no room dry. "Jennie..." Lisa's voice trailed off, mesmerized at the carnal act, unable to get enough. "...What are you..." the businesswoman leaves the toy and rushes toward Lisa, finding her lips and molding hers with them.

They pull away when they can't breath, "you're going to watch me clean your cum off that dick." it blew Lisa's fucking mind. "and then..." Jennie snakes a hand around her lover's waist, pressing her clad center against her voluptuous thigh, "I'm going to ride it while I fuck you with my tongue," rubbing herself. Lisa lulls her head back and moans, nipples stiffly cold.

"Doesn't that sound perfect?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...