✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Mamak Maju!

163 17 6
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

The next day~

As informed to our heroes, they were ready waiting for the 'agents' who would take them to the place where they will meet the organization hidden under the shadows...

They sat in the living room after breakfast when they heard the doorbell ring.

Yaya took the initiative of opening the door and when she did, she Jet, Chris, Rudy, Moon, and Iman standing there.

" Oh hey! Come in!" Yaya chirped.

" We don't have time for that, we are here to escort you to the destined location," Chris said.

" Wait- So you are-"

" Yes, we are the sent agents. Now hurry, we don't wanna get scolded because of you all," Rudy said plainly.

Yaya quickly fetched the rest of the gang and they followed the 5 agents.

" So... Where are we going exactly? Isn't it a café?!" Gopal asked.

Moon nodded and replied,

" Yes! We're going to Mamak Maju! The famous café of Cyberaya!!"

" Cool!!" Gopal cheered.

"Anyways, heard you have a little robot with ya, your power Sphera right?" Jet asked.

"How did you know?!" Ying asked.

" We've technically been given all the information about you guys," Iman said quietly.

" That tells it... and about our power sphere, he is right here with us," Fang said.

" Really?! Where?!" Moon asked.

Then, Ochoboy'S voice echoed from somewhere.

" I am right here, you just can't see me cause I have camouflaged! I will reveal myself once we reach the location!"

This startled Chris, Jet, and Iman... though it didn't seem like a bother to Rudy... While Moon was searching for the source of the voice.

15 minutes later~

Our agents and heroes are now standing in front of a café that was closed.

" Let's go from the back door." Rudy said and they entered an alleyway where the backdoor of the café was situated.

But, as soon as they entered in, the door locked automatically behind them.

Going ahead, from the kitchen, they entered the main part of the café, where some people were waiting for them.

" General, we are here!" Jet announced.

Right after that, a chair swirled around, revealing the General who was surrounded by his team.

Other than them, Bobby and Fit, the Academy Mentors, and the young Agents were present there too.

" Aren't there a way too many people to welcome us here?" Boboiboy whispered to Fang as they could feel the stern gazes on their figures.

All those agents had quite a similar style of clothing, i.e., their uniform.

Soon, the 5 Agents who escorted our earth heroes also changed their outfits in their uniform with a click of a button.

There was an awkward silence...

Our earth heroes kept looking at the M.A.T.A. Agents and vice versa.

Until...

Boboiboy's eyes landed on one Agent.

" Ali?!!?!"

Ali scratched his nape and said,

" Just as surprised as you are dude..."

" Does Unkle know about it?!"

" No... I-"

" I suppose you were told to bring that little robot of yours along," Fit spoke up.

" I am right here!"

A soccer ball that Boboiboy had been carrying since they stepped out of the house, glowed and transformed into our cutie Ochobot.

" Hello! Nice to meet you all! I am Ochobot, the 9th generation Last Power Sphera!" Ochobot said cheerily.

Many were shocked.

General lowered his glasses for a bit to make sure he was a real thing.

" Nice to meet you all. I am Yaya,"

" I am Ying!"

" Myself Fang,"

" I am Gopal!"

" and I am Boboiboy!" Boboiboy said looking at Ali who flashed an apologetic smile.

" Good to see you, kids! I am Agent Geetha! This our General, General Rama, His team, Agent Karya, Agent Leon, Agent Bakar, Agent Fit and Agent Bobby, and our young Agents," Agent Geetha introduced.

" So, you wanted to meet us?" Ying asked.

" That's right," Said the General.

The heroes decided to patiently listen to him.

" Yesterday, 2 of our Agents, Agent Auriana and Agent Roxa gave us detailed information on what your true identity is, that is, heroes of space, right?"

" That's right General..." Yaya answered uneasily as her gaze diverted to the 2 girls who were avoiding any sort of eye contact.

" So let's get straight to the point. You must be aware of what's the current situation M.A.T.A. is stuck in..." General assumed.

" Yes sir, Aunt- I mean, Agent Dayang told everything to us!" Boboiboy claimed.

" Which is still unbelievable..." Bobby muttered before getting an elbow nudge to shut up by Fit.

" And your long-time enemy is involved in it... The Alien Adudu. He has basically caused us a lot of trouble and also aims to destroy the 5 of you... So let's make a deal, help us defeat our enemy, we will help you defeat your enemy, simple as that," General offered.

The heroes were shocked by his straightforwardness.

" I am sorry but we don't know if we can," Fang said.

" And why is that?" Agent Leon questioned.

Boboiboy stepped ahead and said,

" That's because we are bonded with our Admiral's strict orders! We have to complete our current mission as soon as we can!"

" Current Mission?" Adrian asked.

" Yes! We are n an undercover mission right now!" Gopal exclaimed in a matter-of-fact tone.

" What mission?" Agent Karya asked.

The heroes looked at each other before...

"Ochobot, display the screen!"

A hologram was then displayed by Ochobot.

It was a power Sphera... a red one...

As soon as it was displayed, Eunice jumped out of her chair and rushed in front of Ochobot in seconds, followed by the rest of her friends.

" No... Weaponobot... What happened to him?!?!"Roxa asked as worry lurked in her voice.

" How do you know it?!" Ying questioned back.

The other Agents of M.A.T.A. were beyond shocked by this too.

" Keep that aside! Please tell us what happened! If it is about Weaponobot... It must be serious!" Zathan said.

" *sigh* you are right... it is serious. Weaponobot is a weapon manipulation power Sphera...it has the power to create around 100+ weapons in a blink of an eye. It was preserved and kept in the Laskar Station, an organization that can be called the next phase of TAPOPS... But a month ago, It vanished from the station! Turns out, it was stolen. A very few were informed about its theft and the same were assigned to search for him! Around 15 days ago, we were informed that his transitional waves have been captured from Earth, so we were assigned to come and search for him here," Fang stated.

" Weaponobot... is stolen? It's near impossible! He is always under high security! Under... their security..." Anna said.

" Agents... may we know how you know so much about it?" Agent Karya asked.

" Please... do not question the source of our knowledge... nor of anything related to us... Cause we are under Agent Dayang's orders to not to answer," Auriana said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At Laskar station~

"hmm... the things might slip out of the hand... we need a special expertise to mediate between M.A.T.A. and TAPOPS..." Maskmana said to Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokochi who were on the screen.

" That's right. But we will also need a team to research and find more about the enemies. Boboiboy and his team are still not eligible enough for this task and the other team..." Admiral trailed.

" We don't need a team. We need only one person who can do both expertise in mediating and do the research," Maskmana said.

As soon as he said that, the doors behind him slid open and a female figure stepped in.

" You wanted to see me, Admiral?" She asked.

" Yes. I hope you have all the information on the current mission of importance..." Maskmana asked without even turning his seat around.

" Yes sir. The team from the Earth has been in regular contact with me." The girl replied.

" Good. Then you also must know the reason why I called you here,"

" Yes sir. But I want you to pass it on as your order," the girl said.

" Fine then. I welcome you to MISSION: ZEAL... Lance Corporal Katherine..."

The girl then opened her ember brown eyes.

" Katherine will never disappoint Laskar Station... *smirk*"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

__________________________________________________

Hey Readers,

Question of the day,

" What connection do you think our seven heroes and Weaponobot have?"

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

         Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 230 13
After all the chaos boboiboy and his friends are back at doing missions and it seems like all the troublemakers are nowhere in the galaxy... Well.. T...
18.4K 147 15
Many species and fantastic fantasy beings whom we have heard about in stories actually have been living among us and they are existent!!! Now that th...
32.9K 1.2K 72
Something's going on with Rose. She's never been what anyone deems 'normal', especially after she became shadow kissed, but this is something else. T...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...