𝗨𝗑𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—•π—¨π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¬

By elinahelix

YANDERE BULLY KATSUKI BAKUGO | FEMALE READER She's the quiet one, he's the loud one. He's her problem at scho... More

001. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—£π—¬ 𝗧π—₯𝗔𝗣𝗬
002. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—£π—¬ π— π—˜π— π—’
003. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—£π—¬ 𝗧π—₯𝗒𝗬
004. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—£π—¬ 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬
005. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—£π—¬ π—Ÿπ—’π—ͺ
006. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—£π—¬ π—©π—œπ—’
007. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π— π—˜π—¦π—¦
008. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—£π—’π—–π—žπ—¬
009. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬
010. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—©π—˜
012. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—”
013. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—£π—˜π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—¨π—¦
014. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ 𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬
015. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜
016. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—˜π—™π—™π—”π—–π—˜
017. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—¦π—›π—”π—žπ—¬
018. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—œπ—‘π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜
β”Ž π—¦π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜π—Ÿ π—§π—˜π—”π—¦π—˜π—₯
01. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—Ÿπ—’π—’π—£π—¬
02. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—€π—¨π—œπ—–π—ž
03. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—Ÿπ—’π—’π—¦π—˜
04. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—–π—”π—¨π—šπ—›π—§
05. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—§π—˜π—₯π—¦π—˜
06. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜
07. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—¦π—›π—˜π——
08. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—žπ—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ
09. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—˜π—‘π——
010. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π— π—’π—Ÿπ——
011. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—₯
012. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—₯π—₯
013. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗
014. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—œ 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣
015. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—¬π—’π—¨π—‘π— π—˜
016. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗒𝗗𝗬
017. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—­π—˜π—”π—Ÿ
018. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗧
019. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
020. 𝗦𝗑𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—Ÿπ—”π—£

011. 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—–π—žπ—¬ π—£π—œπ—–π—žπ—œπ—˜

10.6K 352 97
By elinahelix

Home is her safe haven.

It has been ever since problems piled up and led awry.

She started her day with serenity, perseverance not being the first thing that came to mind upon fluttering her eyes and hearing the far chirps of baby birds, the distant noise of plates being placed, colorless liquid pouring from the faucet, all in all, it was untroubled, reposeful, placid.

Walking down the stairs and innocently looking at the older figure washing the dishes she tip-toed her way over, her mother suddenly turned to face her with bright eyes and a subtle tilt of the lip almost in awe seeing the girl so tense and playful, she calmly mouths, "Got up so early? It's your favorite today."

"Noodles?" she guessed with a baffled expression. Hiding her hands behind her back.

The mother sighs, her smile widening a little, disappointed about how easy it had gotten to assume, she eyes the girl, nodding, "I suppose..." tossing her gaze elsewhere, she moves towards the utensil, the young female settling down mildly excited.

"Good morning. What's for breakfast?" asked another voice that entered the room, the man of the house, lingered towards the table sitting down with a cup of water.

"Your daughter's favorite." answered his wife.

The father grinned shifting backward, the girl silently watching the scene unfold, slightly concerned at how peaceful it was. "We might change homes soon, after a couple of months."

"Why so?" inquired the girl.

"Just for a change... Gotta leave the past behind."

She stayed still, listening.

Her sister's presence was missed at home, but she at times does remember her, she had been a social butterfly, talking, and smiling, and they were close until she found love.

It just got to the point where she'd get a little too upset with not being able to meet her significant other. She felt like she had no place to reside within her sister's heart, felt like she would be a burden, plus her sister was always too busy with work, with love, with life, with everything.

She got married in the toughest times during her early days and then began her new life. They kept in touch for a while but eventually, things started to get overwhelming at school, and home, she lost that special connection she'd say, but they could reunite if only she tried.

She's become somewhat of an avoidant person ever since Katsuki entered her life.

Even when the situation is light at heart, she never felt safe, she could only think it's what happens when she lives through everything in paranoia, and stress, and her distancing nature to avoid getting left behind had come like a surprise gift, to be strong when no one is physically near.

She'd probably continue this. Till she finds that very special someone of her own. But not while her wounds were still hurting.

A week had breezed past. Everything was running smoothly, and soundly.

One evening, her father returned home from work with a disgruntled expression, a crinkled brow, and appearing confused with a sprinkle of ire. 

"Someone broke the car's windows," he said to her mother, she was a witness hearing the mention of her beloved ruined vehicle, she had picked that car when she was a child with new abilities to talk and point. So it held some sweet memories, "Who did it?" worried the woman, staring at the male in the room.

"Probably some kids from the neighbor's house." replied the father.

"How was it broken?"

"I'm unsure, someone trashed it very badly." irked, he responded. "It will take a lot of money to fix now."

"Just when we were about to leave."

Although she kept it to herself, she knew who was behind it. It had to be him.

He was trying to get to her. And she was adamant about avoiding him.

Eventually, she left the house he knew moving to an apartment complex, a three-floor tall building with grey and black hues, it had roughly been a year since she decided to home-school and rarely left outside, even if she did, it would be with her parents.

He seemed to have given up after she moved, he didn't know she lived no longer, and it meant a fresh new beginning, coming closer to her family and maybe, hopefully, her sister again.

The first year at the apartment was good and pleasant, she got a temporary job later on in the year, it was a happy time for her, and when she reached the end of the second year, she received a call, from her dear old sister.

"How are Mom and Dad?" she had asked with a quiet tone sounding strangely sad, but she presumed the years of strain had altered her voice, it was different from when she remembered.

"They're fine, just missing you, is all."

"Tell them I miss them too." she had replied.

"You won't talk to them?"

"Would they want to talk with me? I've been so distant from you all for so long." she gloomily confessed, her heart somehow felt light.

"Yes, you should. You know even I'll be going through your experience after a few years." she mumbled, her sister chuckled, "Oh yeah, I finally get to tease you huh? Splendid."

Then, they sat in silence, for a while, recalling all the times they spent mischievous.

"I'll come to visit you in a year."

"You know before then, maybe Mom and Dad will show up at your doorstep." she half-joked, "oh won't you come too?" her sister replied, surprised.

"Hmm, let's see. I'll probably come after Mom and Dad."

"How have you been, sister?" she suddenly asked and, she took a moment to respond, to think, to articulate her words into proper emotions of the past.

"It was tough, but I managed." she smugly retorted, giggling.

"Oh looks like my baby sister grew up, bravo, found a lover yet?" she teased.

"Nope, need some time to recover and some for myself."

"You got it, want me to help?"

She smiled. She shakes her head. Would it be too much to ask for everything to go back to how things were before her sister ran away? She didn't know.

The third year had gone by.

Her parents were ready to leave for the trip to her sister's home in a far country, she wanted to travel with them but as her duty demanded it, she couldn't be permitted a leave longer than a month, so she decided to quit her job in a year and go be with her added family, she had gotten very close with them, her parents finally talked, and they bonded in time.

On June 1st, at nine in the morning, she got up early to see her parents off, her mother worried, concerned if she would be alright alone, they changed homes again a few months ago, it was in a secluded, but busy countryside area, with a lot of greens, loving breeze, and pure air to inhale in and out. The house was two stories big, with four bedrooms, spacious, and had an old plus new look to it. The reason for shifting places goes as.

'If we convince your sister and her husband to come back with us, we are going to need a bigger house, for our grandchild and yours as well, a big happy family!'

That's what her mother said.

"Are you sure you will be alright? Let me stay with you, let your father go alone." her mother fretted, changing her mind at the very last minute, just within the radius of their car and bags and other needed items placed within.

"Huh? You gonna leave me now?!" her father argued.

"Mom! You need to go meet her, I'll be fine! Besides, I don't leave the house much, I will be fine, I'll join you as soon as possible." she gently reassured, the lady appeared unconvinced but still, obliged and sat in the front seats.

"Call me every day! Eat your food properly! And don't leave the windows open!"

Wailed the mother from the car window, she sighed, nodding along to satisfy her.

"Okay! I got it, be safe, call me when you reach sis."

Finally, with a few more talks and reminders, they departed.

She demurely stood for a minute, stretchering her shoulders, sucking in the uncontaminated flurry of air, huffing once and rotating in the direction of her house.

The door unbolted when she stepped out to say farewell, closing it behind her, the calm and stagnant environment in the abode bothered her for a bit, she found herself forgetting and remembering things a few times, realizing the distant say, 'once something is gone, is only when you begin to see the value of it.'

She recalls hearing it from someone.

Although the lull and placid nature did not agitate her, she sorta does rue keeping her job so that she could extend her savings before finally bidding goodbye for certain.

Gingerly handling the glass as she ascended the stairs, she pushed her door ajar and set foot into her sweet-smelling room, nestling the cup to the edge of her table, she rolled her chair to the window, alas, resting with a cold lemonade to consume. Staring out, relishing the tender caress of the wind slowly she tilts her head.

Calmly gulping the drink, she begins to reminisce.

It was a chilly night, and she sat up later than usual, upon switching the channels, she stumbled across the U.A sports festival being reviewed again, she had missed the majority of it, just the finals were in preparation, she curiously carried on her inspection, going stiff when a certain blonde boy walked unto the platform, a tough posture taken and glaring eyes. She didn't finish it.

That was the last time she saw him.

The very last she came face to face was during her last day at Aldera.

When harking back to her middle school days, she suddenly mused on the plushie she had brought for him, she vaguely remembers putting it somewhere in her closet, she also recalled her greenette friend, izuku, perhaps she had talked to him before everything went down, the details are a bit too hazy to discern, but it's been long.

Her bully also hadn't given back her notebook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
40.3K 945 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
256K 8.6K 21
Kirishima is a coward. Or that's how he sees himself anyway. He was practically invisible. And unfortunately, he had a huge crush on the scariest, mo...