๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter

007

70.8K 3.5K 4.5K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NC
July 27th
Tuesday

(TW: Sexual Assault)

"But mommy, I'm tired" 5 year old Makai whined as his mother Angie set a camera.

"Shut up!" Angie yelled, making him jump.

she took a deep breath. "You remember how you said you want to make mommy and daddy happy?" She smiled walking over to him on the bed.

"Y-yes" He mumbled, looking down. "Well you need to make mommy and daddy happy again. I promise it will be over sooner than you know it" Angie smiled, caressing his cheek.

Makai smiled a bit, he loved his parents more than anything. He would do anything as long as they're happy and love him. "O-okay mommy," He said.

There was a knock on the door "Come in!" Angie shouted. The door opened and a short white lady walked in smiling. "Hi" She smiled and waved, closing the door behind her.

"You paid already?" Angie asked, getting up from the bed, Makai began to play with his power ranger.

"Yes, I gave the money to your husband. I understand since I paid a good amount I'm allowed to do anything I please" She smiled watching Makai not listening to their conversation.

"Yes, if he cries just put a pillow over his head and he'll shut up" Angie shrugged and looked back at Makai. "Enjoy and the recording is yours when you're down" She smirked.

"Bye Kaikai, be good and do everything she says. Remember it'll make me and daddy happy" She smiled, "Okay mommy" He smiled back at his mother before she walked back out the room.

"Hi, my name is Phoebe. What's your name?" Phoebe smiled, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Makai," He said lowly, focusing on his toy. "You like my toy? I jus' got it" He lightly smiled

"I do. Do you like to play games Makai?" She asked sweetly, removing her jacket.

"Yes," He beamed.

"Me too. Can I show you a game?" She asked, he nodded.

"Okay so one of my favorite games is called doctor" She smiled, took her shirt off, and looked at the camera to see that it was recording.

"How do you play?" He asked, she smirked.

"Take off your clothes and I'll show you" She smirked and he frowned "I-I don't want too" He mumbled.

Makai popped up from the nightmare, sweating and breathing heavily. He tried to calm himself before he broke down in tears, feeling he just relieved his childhood all over again.

This was one of the many reasons he didn't get any sleep at night. He had to relive the horrific memories of his parents selling him to women and men for money to get their daily fix. Crack.

He sniffled, wiping his tears away. Usually, he'll call his sister but he stopped not wanting her to get annoyed with him. He didn't like being alone after these types of dreams, he would be in his thoughts too much.

The more he's in his thoughts alone, the more the thoughts of killing himself.

He sighed, having to go to the only other person there was. He didn't want to but he didn't want to be alone even more.

He pulled the cover over himself, he threw his feet over the bed. He grabbed his phone before walking out of his room. He walked down the hall, going into the room on the left.

There was a night light in the room so he could see Ari sleeping in the bed. He walked further into the room, going towards the bed "Suga" He shook her a little.

She groaned and started swinging her arms wildly causing him to jump a little. "What?" She mumbled still with her eyes closed.

"C-can I sleep with you? Please" He asked, she didn't say anything. She pulled the cover-up and moved more into the middle. He smiled a bit, getting in and pulling the cover over him.

"This the second time this week Kai, you okay?" She mumbled.

He didn't say anything back, he felt bad for coming in there and bothering her but he didn't know where else to go.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave," He said about to get back out of the bed until she grabbed his arm. "No, go to sleep."

He sighed laying back down, he pulled his phone out, going to Instagram. He knew he wasn't going back to sleep but he was happy he wasn't alone now.

_________________

Makai sipped from his double cup as Ari walked into the kitchen. He glanced up from his phone catching her rolling her eyes.

He wondered what he did for her not to like him so much but then again his mother and father always told him he could never do anything right.

He always felt like it was some type of tension between them at home. It was always quiet and they either looked at each other not saying a word or just ignored each other presents.

When she said they were just roommates, she meant it but he was confused about why.

"If you aren't goin' ta' say anythin', can you stop lookin' at me?" He raised his brow.

"Sorry" She mumbled, going into the refrigerator.

"What did I do for you not ta' like me?" He asked, the dead silence and only talking to each other when she had to go to work for the last 2 weeks we're getting to him.

"It's not that I don't like you, I just refuse to talk to someone that's purposely killing themselves." She shrugged, opening the bottle of water.

"Why do you care?" He scoffed, sipping for his cup. Was doing lean good? No, but it kept him sane enough to live his everyday life. It kept his thoughts out of the many ones that told him to take his life away at a minimum.

"I don't care about others but if I'm close to you then I do. That's not good for you and the fact you think it's— You don't kno' me Ariyah so don't act like you do" He cut her off.

"You're right I don't. What's in your cup tho ain' gonna help your problems tho. You have people that care for you yet you're slowly killing yourself because you think it's going to help with whatever problem when it's not." She lectured, and he could see it was actually making her mad.

"But you're grown so you do you Bullet," she said and walked out of the kitchen.

He sighed, she sounded just like Harmoni. Harmoni always got on him when she finds out about him continuing to do this. He thought drinking lean was better than him cutting himself like he used to.

Since the age of 5, his parents took his will to live. They took everything from him, they made him feel worthless, and they made him feel damaged and weak.

So weak that he hated talking about it with others. He hated how he couldn't live in peace and never have been able to.

He started to stare in space as memories of his mother telling him he was a cry baby because he has cried every time she made people do stuff to him. The times his father Dario would beat him for crying or for not wanting to do as told.

He shook his head feeling the tears burn his eyes before taking a sip out of his cup.

_________________

"Bullet" ManMan called out, snapping him out of his daze. He raised his brow in response "You good? I need ta' go get Mo?" He asked.

Makai shook his head no "Keep goin' my fault" He put his hoodie over his head. Everyone eyed him "I'm good" He mumbled.

"You not but we goin' talk 'bout it in the next session," Jae said, Makai just shook his head.

ManMan, Jae, Lu, and Tech have all been his boys since 1st grade. They all knew each other like the back of their hands and knew when one was good or not.

They knew how depressed he was and with their strong efforts to help him, they always tried to help. Of course, they knew about his childhood and knew it affected him more than it did in the past.

He knew if they said they were going to talk about it in the next smoke session, they were serious.

"The Russians wanna have a meetin', " ManMan said, looking at his MacBook on the desk.

"They do know we tryna get out the Mafia game right? That's not our life no more " Lu shook his head.

"We still got mfs comin' for our head, keep doin' business nobody gon' take us serious 'bout wantin' out" Jae stressed.

"We can't keep puttin' Mo and Ash in danger now we got Ari and Kassy? This ain' gon' work. Especially Ari and Kassy don't know nothin' " Tech said, everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm not sayin' I took it. But they ain' like when I told em' no. Gotta watch our surroundings more in the next few weeks than they are in the states. Nobody goes anywhere alone, gotta keep a closer eye on the girls too" ManMan said.

He looked at Makai "Ari still not fuckin' wit' you?" He asked, he sucked his teeth "Y'all actin' like y'all can't keep an eye on ha'. That's y'all sister and best friend" He mugged them.

"Oh, you mad she'on wanna be yo' friend?" Tech teased.

"I'on giva' fuc" Makai grumbled.

"What you do ta' ha'? Ari is literally as nice as hell. You had to do sumthin' ta' make her all of a sudden not like you" Lu said.

"I ain' do shit ta' dat lil girl. She's mad cause I wanna die. Fuc typa shit is dat" He scrunched his face up.

Tech busted out laughing "Dawg the way he says this shit like it's so normal. You wanna leave us dat bad or sumthin'?" He chuckled.

Makai chuckled a bit "It's not even like dat" He said lowly. picking his cup up.

"You—" ManMan was cut off by Mo busting in the office, allowing the loud music from the club to come in. She mugged Makai making him lowly sigh "Everyone out now" She gritted, keeping her eyes on Makai.

"You in troubleeeee" Tech whispered while standing up, everyone got up to give the two privacy.

"Really Bugg?" She asked once everyone was gone, "Moni don't start, you're givin' me a headache" He muttered.

"I'm givin' you a headache? Yeah aight" She snatched the cup from him causing him to suck his teeth while she threw it away.

"Me walk-in' on you havin' a seizure 'wasn't enough for you?" She snapped, making him flinch a little. He wasn't good at her yelling at him, mainly because of how much she sounded like their mother.

"I'm sorry" She sighed, he looked off to the side, wanting to avoid eye contact with her. "Bugg, you can't keep drinkin' this." She sat next to him.

"When I was cuttin' myself you were mad now you mad cause this. I'on understand what you want me ta' do Moni" He mumbled.

"I want you to talk ta' me" She stressed. He shook his head no "I can't sometimes" He mumbled.

"You can, it's me and you always remember" She lightly smiled, making him nod. "Even if you can't talk ta' me, everyone else you can. You kno' we're always here for you" She rubbed his back, something she always did when they were kids.

It was a comforting thing, their parents never let anyone touch Harmoni mainly because Makai would always tell them no and to only do it to him.

He never wanted her to receive the same pain and broken soul he has but that never stopped her from always being for him afterward.

He often felt less of a man at how much he let this control him. That's why he didn't want to call her everything, he felt like a bitch.

"How you kno' I was up here?" He asked, She chuckled a little "My bestie told me. She told me how you had a cup in your hand before y'all left the house"

He shook his head at Ari "She still doesn't talk to you huh?" She asked.

He shrugged "Jus' talk to ha'. Y'all are alike in some ways more than one." She said.

"Doubt it" He mumbled.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

Thoughts?

Learned a little about Makai☹️

105 votes for update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 22.8K 41
๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช , ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š.
264K 6.6K 31
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
156K 7.3K 26
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 82.8K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ