Shinzou wo Sasageyo Ayanokouji

By MrS_S_AA

CoTE X AoT crossover A new world....the same masterpiece New tools and greater enemies. A fight between a me... More

โ„ญ1: ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ซ ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช?
โ„ญ2:๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ด ?
โ„ญ3: ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก
โ„ญ4:๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”—๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ5: โฑฟ๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐“—แƒง๐–•๐–”๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š
โ„ญ6:๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ณ๐”ฐ A๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ8: S๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ P๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐•ฎ9: ๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
โ„ญ10: โ„ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ 11: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ
โ„ญ12: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
โ„ญ13: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ in the โ„œ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข
โ„ญ14: A๐”ซ๐”ฑs ๐”ณ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ
โ„ญ15- โ„Œ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข
โ„ญ16: ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
๐•ฎ17 ๐€๐“Ÿ๐€อฒ๊–พ๐šผ
โ„ญ 18 ๐”š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐•ฎ 19: ๐–‚๐–Š๐–†๐น?&๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜?
โ„ญ20: โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐•ฎ21: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—
โ„ญ22: ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ข?
๐•ฎ23: ๐•ฝ๐•ฐ๐•ฏ
๐•ฎ24: ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ25:๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Œ๐–š๐–“
๐•ฎ26: ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜
๐•ฎ27:S๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
โ„ญ28:๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ?
โ„ญ29: ๐”๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
โ„ญ:30 ๐”‘๐”ข๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ๐”ฅ31:๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

โ„ญ7: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข

7.2K 356 153
By MrS_S_AA

Ayanokouji's POV:

Fairness and justice, an odd concept invented by John Locke, is completely non-existent in the position I am in surrounded by 3 titans who can crush me at a moment's notice with delightful glee. How lovely!

All with their tongues hanging out had their sights on a puny me flying mid-air with a cylinder that I just received. Something that I noticed is the titans keeping an eye on each other's necks. So they must have a survival instinct tingling in them from a dangerous predator...Who is the predator?

I looked around and after finding no one, I realised that I was the predator.

I shot my ODM at one of the titan's tongue which retracted back immediately pulling me inside, as expected. Just as I reached a hair's distance from it's awaiting mouth I let my ODM go as I curved around it's mouth and aimed my swords at the other titan's glaring eye as it let it's hand reach out to me upon seeing me escape it's comrades mouth. 

I swerved mid-air to barely escape the grasp of the titan and my body became parallel to the hard ground below. Upon detaching my sword at that instant with a hard flick of my hand, the sharp steel blade spun like a saw blade as it ripped through the titan's eye causing it to retract it's previously outstretched hand towards it's bleeding eyes.

Not wasting a second, another shot of my ODM was sent to the retracting hand pulling me towards the titan. I focused on piercing it's eyes once more but before that I shot my other blade exactly behind me at the nape of the titan whose meal had turned rogue, killing it. 

I locked a new set of blades at the handles as I was flying at extremely high velocities to the half-blinded titan. Finding no way to reach it's nape in one motion I decided to attack head on with my blades acting as knives chopping it's fingers clean off and the ODM shot simultaneously at it's maimed eyes as it was slowly regenerating...How unfortunate, it was useless.

I lodged my blade on it's skull as I retracted my ODM and using the blade as support I flipped towards the back of it's head and slashed from there right down to the nape in one straight gruesome motion.

A fountain of blood splattered soiling my already red clothes...it will be a pain to wash off. 

Just one menacing yet small titan left, as it was running on all fours jumping onto me as I managed to clutch and release another shot of my ODM at it's neck barely dodging it. 

As it fell onto the ground after missing me I was left dangling off it's neck gripping on tightly to my ODM. Before reaching the ground I straightened my body and diving down increasing my speed. Just as I reached the tip of it's nose, as we both fell, I let my body relax.

Just as predicted, the moment it touched the ground, it's head was ripped clean off it's skull. I had used the ODM to tie a noose around it's neck while falling and attached another line of the ODM to a pillar forming an execution fall. In the small-time limit I had before it regenerated, I detached the ODM and crashed fast enough into the beheaded titan with my blade pointed at it's nape to deliver the killing blow.

My first time, killing not one but 3 titans with my blades.....it could have been faster.

Completely soaked in titan blood I walked outside thankfully unscathed. I hope my tools are okay.

I started swinging across the cracked houses and broken stalls in the path of destruction caused by these titans as I reached a group of recruits fighting scattered against the titans which now surrounded my vicinity. I noticed the new cylinders being used giving hope to the previously hopeless endeavour of eliminating the titan threat. 

I saw Mikasa getting attacked by a titan causing her to do a one-handed flip barely escaping it's deadly clutches. It seemed another titan had joined the fray as both of them cornered her.

It seems she is in a precarious situation, should I help her? Her fighting prowess could come in use and her connection to the other two keep them stable. 

Thinking so I swung up to the titans and shot one blade at the larger one's nape while landing on the other titan and piercing its nape simultaneously as I rolled down on the ground with both titans toppling over forming an X behind me as I pulled Mikasa up

"How long do you plan on being useless?"

I spoke in the same harsh tone as before but seeing her tear up was quite uncharacteristic. 

Looking around at the receding yet continuous swarm of titans, I didn't have time to teach her anything. So I simply locked my ODM to hers as I swung onto a high ground at the roofs. 

As I was ready to go back my shirt was pulled by her as she grabbed onto my blade with her hand now bleeding freely.

"Please stop...."

Her voice was feeble and weak as if it had lost it's will to fight. A harsh approach wouldn't help the situation so I sat down at her level and asked

"Why? Why should I stop? I have a will to fight, unlike you, who has lost it."

She spoke up with a switched attitude

"Have you looked at yourself? You are drenched in blood and sweat with your eyes glowing gold. Please stop letting me and the others take over, I beg you. "

I patted my body to see blood now painting my hands a deep shade of red.I may have forgot to take my appearance into account.

She continued in a ragged tone

"Trust your comrades, please.....I truly apologise for being such a short-tempered person when it comes to Eren and for every word I said to you, I know I can never take them back but I promise to try and compensate in some form for what I have done. While wether you accept my apologies or not is a different matter. I request you to let your comrades help you."

"But they have been helping me already with the plan."

"Kiyotaka no! You have tunnel-visioned on the titans so much that you failed to notice the others around you. Annie and Ymir both rushed back the moment we got the cylinders to help you and now you are here when they clearly asked you to not fight those titans alone. Not just that, right now Armin and Eren both were about to help you but you didn't hear them at all and went on killing the titans which as while very efficient and amazing, was admittedly recklessly."

Now that I recall I did hear them trying to help but they were too incompetent and emotionally driven to attack, so I had taken the stead similarly I may have done so for the other titans as well. But being honest won't help,

"I apologise for not being a team player, so now what is your course of action?"

"WE RUN! We have enough gas now we're waiting for you and the other 2 who went to help you."

Just as she ended her sentence I sensed a kick coming from behind me as I dodged it by shifting sideways causing Annie's leg to crash into the wall making a giant crack.

Ymir also appeared on the scene with her hand now gripping my collar shouting at me

"YOU NUMBSKULL! What were you thinking? Fighting 3 f*cking Titans by yourself? Just wait till we get back your reckless a*shole"

Mikasa stopped her

"Enough, please let's just head back."

Ymir shot me a glare and so did the other two as we all left the scene leaving me pondering about the eyes of both frustration and pity directed towards me on our way back.

After reaching back to the base I was met with Captain Woermann's angry shouting ranging from curse words to insults about my non-existent family

All in all, he was drilling one fact into my skull

"YOU ARE A SUICIDAL FREAK AND  THE WORST TEAM PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN."

He even went as far to strike me as he was boiling in anger at something which even I couldn't comprehend.

What's so wrong with doing my work alone? Why is everyone showing distrust toward my work style? Is teamwork really that important to them? Didn't I help with the plan? 

So why?

There is just one explanation

I am supposed to be the average nobody.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear Readers,

If you expected a titan vs titan fight, sorry but this fic won't have that...for now.

Just to let you know, Kiyo won't have a titan.....yet. 

Also, sorry if the fights were a  bit weird, I have no idea on how ODM physics works,so I can't provide much realism like in my other fic.

Have a great day!

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 350 16
"I didn't want to feel sick without you..." "You were already sick without me." You enroll last minute in Paradis University with hopes of putting yo...
222K 4.7K 30
CURRENTLY UNDER HEAVY EDITING! Chapters Edited: 23 "Give me the rest of the year." Mikasa said, determination brimming her dark grey hues. Eren looke...
13.1K 395 25
โ‹‡โŠถโŠฐ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐Ÿฅ€ โŠฑโŠท หšยฐโ—ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ .โ—ฆยฐหš Deep inside your heart you're always wishing for death to fall upon you. Bein...
57K 2.4K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...