Search For A Secret - Sequel...

By InfinityRealm

Search For A Secret - Sequel To Hidden Siblings. So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister Harmony g... More

Summary
Stressful Summer
Arriving Again
Magix Shopping
Sisters Day
Kiara
Opening Up
Welcoming Celebration - Good Morning!
Welcoming Celebration - Walking Through Realms
Welcoming Celebration - Tonights the Night
Thank You & Good Night
Rise of the Mutants
Complications
The Sirenix Book
A Dark Healer
Awake At Last
Sweet Sixteen - A Little History
Sweet Sixteen - A Little Party
Sweet Sixteen - Royalties
Icebreaker
Harmonix
Illusions

A Challenge

37 3 0
By InfinityRealm

Melody

"Welcome Students, due to a few urgencies I had to deal with yesterday, school was postponed, but I would like to welcome everyone to a new year at Alfea! Please do make yourself at home and don't feel afraid to look to your teachers or classmates if you have any questions" Faragonda finished her speech and then let us roam free.

"Wow, I've been here for around a week yet this still feels so surreal," Harmony tells me, "Trust me, you'll love it here," I tell her, "Hopefully, you'll spend your time with us then, unlike the past few months" She reminds me, "I promise, I think I just needed to seem, my friends, that's all," I tell her, "If you say so," She says her eyes wandering somewhere else.

We burst out laughing as we sit down on the field with the others. "Your official first day Harmony! You're actually going to start taking classes" Flora says, "Yeah it's exciting!" She replies, "But as exciting as it is, just remember that school is full of surprises, like tests, battles against villains and-" Tecna gets cut off by Stella.

"And the boys who just seem to randomly show up at our school during random times of the day" She states, "What? I mean I guess that does happen sometimes but why-" "Tecna, she means the boys are here" Musa tells Tecna. "Oh, yeah. They are. Good eye Stella" Tecna replies finally understanding.

The ship lands as Brandon, Riven, Nabu, Timmy, Helia, Tyler Nathan, Jonathan, Noah, Daniel, and Asher get off. "Hey girls," Brandon says, we walk over to them except for Bloom and Dessa. Daniel just walks off somewhere talking to the girl I saw him talking to during the celebration.

Harmony and Jonathan go inside to video call Lia while the others just stay here chit-chatting. "Hi Tyler," I say to him as he wraps his arm around me, "Hi, I haven't asked you how you liked my surprise from two days ago. You've been so busy with even more hero stuff. it's like when you want to take a break, you take a break by dealing with some other villain" he tells me

"Well, I always have time to hang out with my boyfriend, and for the record, I loved it, thank you," I tell him, He chuckles, "Come on, let's go join the others". Musa, Riven, Brandon, and Stella had joined Bloom and Dessa who were standing together since Sky wasn't here and Dessa and Daniel were in a weird place right now.

"Riven says that Sky's on his way," Musa says as Tyler and I walk up to them, "Yeah, he's coming, he was right behind us" Riven adds. "In fact, there he is now," Brandon says pointing up at the Sky who was racing toward them.

Even though Sky arrived quickly, he left just as fast only saying a few things to Bloom before leaving.

Flora

I watched as Sky left, I feel so bad for Bloom, just then, Helia put an arm around my shoulder, as I turned around and he held an origami crane in his hands. "A special origami for you Flora," He says. He blew on the paper making it fly into my hands "Thank you" I tell him.

"Helia!" Then I hear a girl call Helia. We turn and I see Princess Krystal walk toward us. I know she's friends with the Arias and their old roommate Sophia, I remember Roxy telling me about having Krystal as one of her roommates, and Krystal is friends with Galatea, Musa told me before, but I never really talk to her.

I don't even think she knows who I am. She was at the Frutti Music Bar yesterday as well, she's become really close to Roxy and I recall Aisha, Stella, and Bloom talking about her when they went to a princess convention of some sort with Galatea and the other princesses of the magic realm.

"Princess Krystal" Helia takes her hand and kisses it, "I thought that was you, I'm so glad to see you," She says, Helia then motions to me. "May I present my friend Flora. Flora, this is princess Krystal of Lynphea." I step forward and curtsy, "All Lynpheans know their princess, your highness." I tell her.

"And I've heard all about you from Helia" She shakes my hand before grabbing Helia's arm. "I'm so happy I found you, what have you been up to?" She asks, "Uh, well..I...uh-" "Helia and I have been friends forever, you have to tell me everything you've been doing," She says as she pulls Helia away. With that, they were gone.

Melody

"I'm sure he'll come around eventually," I tell Bloom, "Yeah, being royal is hard, just look at Melody, when she became queen, she isolated herself from literally everyone. She's back to being herself again" Dessa says, "To be fair I have work to do, but I can find a time for it" I add.

Bloom sighs, "Just give him some time to get used to everything, it probably hurts him just as much not to see you," I tell her, "Mel's right, boys can be complicated, they just need to figure things out their own way" Musa adds. "Plus we better tell Headmistress Faragonda about Tritannus and everything that's happened" Stella reminds us.

"Right" Bloom stands up as we walk over to where the staff are standing. "Ms. Faragonda, we need to speak to you," Bloom tells her, the headmistress's face changes immediately and steps aside as we make our way to her office.

~

"Girls, we are once again up against a dangerous adversary, I am very concerned about all that you've told me about Tritannus" She informs us. "The worst thing is that our Technix powers aren't designed to be used underwater," Tecna tells her.

"Your powers as Technix fairies are incredible, but far from land and in the world of water they are...well, less effective."

"How do we stop Tritannus then?" Miele asks, "His powers are strong and only getting stronger' Kayla states, Headmistress Faragonda stands up, "There is one way, you must try and acquire Sirenix."

"I've heard of Sirenix, there's a book on it in the Universal Archives, it's a very ancient power, born from the magic of the oceans," I say, "The archives? That's where some of the most dangerous books are kept that we have no control over" Musa recalls.

"Melody is right, Sirenix is the only thing strong enough to defeat Sirenix, but no one has become a Sirenix fairy for quite some time" Faragonda explains, "Then how do we become Sirenix fairies? Where do we start?" Bloom asks.

"To start, you must find the book of Sirenix, but that will be a great challenge for it is hidden, and I do not know where." We look at each other. That's not very good at all. She speaks again, "However, I do know who knows its hiding place."

"Bloom, you must ask your sister Daphne" Bloom gasps as Faragonda casts a picture of Daphne, "Daphne?" "She was the last fairy to acquire Sirenix, only she knows where to find the book of Sirenix."

~

"After Harmony joined us once again in the Winx's dorm room, and we had filled her in on what Faragonda told us, Tecna and Trinity came up with a plan. "I'm running a magical search of all known magical databases for Sirenix" Tecna explains, "So far, there's nothing," Trinity tells us.

I sat on the floor beside the couch where Musa and Flora were sitting with Kiara on my lap, "Sirenix must be truly ancient, I wonder what the powers are?" Flora asks, "I'd like for it to have a sushi spell, as you all know, I could always go for some sushi," Stella says.

After we laugh at Stella's comment, Aisha's phone rings. "Mom? What's wrong" Aisha says as she answers, "Aisha, things are difficult here dear. Your uncle, King Neptune is very angry that Tritannus escaped." Her mother explains.

"Oh dear" Cried Aisha, "He's turned the guards into monsters just like him. The royal family has gone on a search to look for him." "Um, excuse me, Queen Niobe?" I ask, "Oh of course, what is it, Melody?" She asks.

"With all due respect, what are they going to do once they find him. I sincerely doubt that it will be hard to locate a monster with an entire army of mutants, but convincing him to stop will be on an entirely different level" I say.

"Unfortunately they don't have much of an option, no matter what, Tritannus will continue on his mission and causing chaos, they'll have to try if they want their son back." She replies. "I suppose we just have to hope that Tritannus will come to his senses," Dessa says, Aisha scoffs, "Something tells me that it won't be easy."

~

After we split, Bloom had gone to see her sister who explained that the Sirenix book was in the Magical Archive at Alfea. "We don't know where it is," Kayla says, "And we don't know what it looks like" Stella adds. "I didn't say it was going to be easy...but we have to find it" Bloom replies.

"At least we've got some reinforcements," Stella says motioning to some of the Specialists, Asher, Noah, Brandon, Helia, and Sky and Daniel who had both returned and joined the others. "Asher, Sky, do you mind giving us a hand?" Kayla says walking up to them, "Of course" Sky replies. "Thanks for your help," I tell them.

Harmony

We start walking inside as I hear Krystal shout Helia's name, I hear Flora sign as she turns and joins us. "Flora are you okay?" I ask her. She and Sky were at the back walking slower than the others, "Who was that girl with Helia?" Sky asks. "Princess Krystal of Lynphea, their old friends" Flora replies glumly. "Oh."

"You know, Krystal is really sweet, she used to take care of Vivian while Cadence, Melody and I were out doing stuff," I tell her, "I know, I just..." Flora trails of before turning her head to Sky. "So did you give Bloom the pendant?" She asks.

I stop. "What pendant?" I ask, "The pendant of Eraklyon. When the ruler of Eraklyon gives the pendant to his true love, they both have good luck and happiness for the rest of their lives" Sky explains, "Sky was going to give it to Bloom during the Welcoming Celebration, he told us his plans last year" Flora explains, Sky looked down.

"No, and you know Flora, I could really use some advice," He says to her, "Okay" Flora replies. She didn't get to ask what Sky needed advice about as Aisha and Melody found the door to the Magic Archive.

Melody

"Here it is," Aisha says, we watch a door appears and Asher and Sky look at it amazed. "The Magic Archive," she says as we walk in. Looking up at all the books felt intimidating, "Woah, where do we begin?" Asher asks, "We could start by looking under 'S' for Sirenix" Aisha suggests, "Or 'f' for fat chance" Musa replies sarcastically.

Bloom steps get on one of the movie platforms, as it takes her up to the top, "A special book should be in a special place" She says to herself, Kayla and I get on another platform while Aisha, Miele, Trinity, Dessa, and Musa get on the others. "This whole place is special," I say looking around.

"Commencing Scan," Tecna says pulling out her phone, "And I'll start from up here" Trinity calls down to her. "Woah..." We all watch as two grides scan the entire room from Trinity and Tecna's phones.

"And done" Tecna and Trinity both say, "Using an environmental analysis, I believe should-" Tecna is cut off by Trinity who finishes her sentence, "The location of the Sirenix book is." Just then some sort of purple lightning flashes from behind Tecna and three puff clouds float up revealing the Trix in some sort of glowing magic.

"Looking for something to read?" Icy teases, "The Trix" Bloom and I say. Icy flies up to where the floating platforms are, as stormy and Darcy start circling the others on the ground. "Did you miss us?" Darcy says flying around. Icy blasts ice at the platform Bloom is standing on causing a part of it to break off.

Then blasting my and Kayla's platform, then Trinity, Musa, and finally Dessa and Aisha causing us to fall thankfully we're able to land on seating area. below us that don't move. Sky and Asher jump into the centre with their weapons drawn. "Prince Sky! New haircut?" Icy asks as she blasts him.

Seating Area

"You're next pretty boy!" Stormy yells at Asher as she summons a storm cloud on him. Then Stormy and Darcy blast at Flora, Harmony, and Tecna. Just then, Helia, Brandon, Noah, and Daniel burst into the room with their weapons out with Krystal and that girl Daniel was with before, right behind them.

"Flora!" Helia calls out to her, "Helia watch out!" Flora yells as Darcy blasts him from behind, Helia turns just in time for it to hit him directly in the stomach and knock him back. "Helia!" Flora runs over to Helia where Krystal is.

"Helia!" "I have healing powers, I can save him," Krystal tells Flora, "Thank you, Princess Krystal," Flora says as they throw Helia over their shoulders and exit the room.

"I have about enough of this!" Bloom exclaims, "Then let's fight back!" I say. "Aria's Transform!" I yell, "Winx Transform" Bloom yells at the same time. "Magix Winx!" "Magix Arias!" "Technix!" We all exclaim. The girls down below transform right after us and we take off from the platform.

"Echoing waves!" "Shadow of Logic!" "Enhanced Flame!" "Solar Digits!" "Morphix Plasma!" We take turns blasting the Trix. "Is that all you've got little fairies?" Icy teases, "Darcy" We all turn to Darcy, icy nods her head at Darcy and she crates a dark magic orb. "Dark Spell!" She yells blasting it.

"Shield of Sunshine!" "Shield of Darkness!" Harmony and I exclaim creating a forcefield around some of us. "What a shame, same old, same old. But my sisters and I have new stuff!" Icy says as Bloom, Trinity, Aisha, and Miele try blasting her again.

Icy blasts something at Bloom and Kayla who fly to different sides to try and avoid it. "It looks like the Trix have new tricks," Sky tells us.

I turn to look at Harmony, she nods back. She knows exactly what I'm thinking. "They may have a new trick" "But so do we," Harmony says finishing my sentence. "Universalix!" We both yell.

Melody's New Universalix

Harmony's New Universalix

"Woah" "Wicked" "Wow" "Are you sure this isn't a different power?" Stella asks, "It's the same" Musa confirms, "Why is it that Musa always knows about the powers," Brandon asks, "Flora and I know too, and Helia, Vivian, Cadence, and the rest of their family" Miele pipes up. "I mean it makes sense since Musa is their sister, so to be fair" Sky starts.

"Hey guys, I don't know if you've forgotten, but we're up against some insanely overpowered witches, so... we can talk about this later," I tell them, "Right, sorry Melody" Bloom apologizes.

"Now it's time to test out tricks," I tell Harmony, "Dark Aura!" "Shower of Light" I blast Icy while Harmony blasts Stormy. "Ugh!" Icy get's knocked back into a bookshelf and falls to the floor but quickly get's up.

Meanwhile Stormy dodges Harm's blast entirely which ends up hitting Darcy who was about to blast Brandon and Tecna, but instead, the attack hits some books that fall on Stormy. Harm shrugs, "I mean it was a long run, but still hit the target," She says, "True" I reply.

"Ray of digits!" Stella shouts at Darcy attempting to knock her on the floor, instead, Stormy just gets pushed back by a centimeter. "That's not right," Stella and Miele say together, "Stella watch out!" Brandon starts running to Stella, behind him is Stormy who was about to blast Stella.

Stella moves out of the way, but the blast radius still causes her and Brandon to fall to the floor. "Flower Prism!" Miele shouts creating a magic dome surrounding her, Stella and Brandon.

"How are there so many of us, yet we're still losing?" Daniel yells from where he just deflected one of Darcy's show bolts into a bookshelf. "They're way too powerful!" Dessa exclaims

Icy sends ice shards down Miele's barrier-breaking it and sending Miele to the other side of the room where Noah and Aisha help her up.

Miele

I get sent across the room as Icy breaks my protective dome, "You okay?" Aisha asks, "Just fine" I reply getting up. "I know we've already said this multiple times, but they are extremely overpowered. There are sixteen of us and only three of them, yet somehow we're still losing" Noah states, "There has to be a way to stop them" Aisha states.

"Say, Stormy, I think these heroes need some new reading material," Icy says while perfectly dodging Melody and Harmony's attacks. Stormy creates a tornado riping out an entire section of books, they land on top of Bloom, Dessa, Kayla, and Asher as they try to block Darcy's attacks.

The books turn into a dragon and it starts flying after us blasting us with strong gusts of wind. It stops chasing Dessa and Asher and changes its course to start chasing Musa, Tecna and Sky.

"Melody and Harmony are powerful, the Trix must have some sort of ancient power that's nearly as powerful as theirs. Something similar to Sirenix. Not to mention Melody and Harmony are only sixteen and seventeen" Trinity says from where she was.

"They've got good hits on Icy, they just need to keep at it, we'll take care of Darcy and Stormy," Brandon says joining us. The five of us stand in a circle backs faced to the center each with our magic or weapons out.

"Dark Hypnotic!" Darcy yells to Stella, Trinity, Musa, Dessa, and Noah's eyes start glowing purple, "Noah!" I exclaim, "Guys, incoming!" Aisha tells us as we look over in her direction to see the dragon swooping towards us.

"Run!" Brandon shouts as we split up in different directions, the dragon decides to chase me and Aisha. "Aisha it's behind us!" I tell her, "You go up, I got down!" She replies. Aisha dives as I fly straight upwards with the dragon on my tail.

I summon a shield and try to block the wind, but it just breaks my shield and sends me flying into a bookshelf.

Harmony

"Raging Sun!" "Dark Breath!" Melody and I keep blasting Icy, we've figured out that if we attack at the same time from different angles, Icy can't block or dodge both, just as long as we're not on opposite sides of each other.

"Chaotic Darkness!" "Solar Storm!" This time Icy moves back and get's hit by Melody's spell. "Sis combined spell!" Melody calls to me, "Shining Eclipse!" "Solar Twilight!" We create a large ball of magic that combines and sends Icy falling. She lands on one of the platforms as books start falling on her.

"Not on my watch!" She yells, she blasts a ball of ice at the platform above where Daniel and Kayla are fighting back to back as they try to block Stormy's attacks.

The platform breaks as they both start falling, Kayla manages to gain control of her wings but when she tries to grab Daniel Stormy comes from behind and blasts her, she falls to the platform where Asher and Trinity are fighting together.

"Daniel!" Kayla yells as everyone turns to see Daniel falls to the floor and land on his arm. Musa and Dessa walk up to him hypnotized about to blast him while Darcy floats behind them. "No one hurts my friends and hypnotizes my sister! Galactic Moonlight!" Melody yells blasting Darcy.

"Ahh!" Darcy crashes into a bookshelf quickly recovering, but it caused her to lose concentration and the others to gain control of their self-consciousness.

Melody and I fly down to Daniel where Musa and Dessa regain focus and see Daniel on the floor. "Daniel!" Dessa exclaims. "Urgh! Dark energy!" Darcy yells blasting Daniel once more, "Sonic Waves!" Musa yells blasting Darcy. Thankfully, Musa's blast redirected it and the attack was much weaker than it should have been.

Icy rises up from the books she was under in a large ball of ice that breaks open sending shards everywhere. Kayla, Trinity, Bloom, and Aisha try dodging the ice shards but one of them hits Bloom who falls to the seating area under her causing her to lose consciousness.

"Bloom!" We yell as she starts falling, Sky is the first one to do something, he jumps on one of the moving platforms and it goes up to where Bloom is, and where Icy is about to blast Bloom.

Bloom regains consciousness just as Icy is about to blast her. Sky jumps to where she is and is hit by the blast causing him to fall to the ground. We try to save him but Darcy, Stormy, and the Dragon all blast us out of the way.

Melody

Sky hits the ground just as the headmistress and Grizelda walk in. "What is going on in here!?" Faragonda exclaims. "Oop, time to go Trix" Icy says as the Trix all disappear. I nudge Harmony as we used unspoken combined magic to get rid of the dragon. Without the Trix around, it's been severely weakened.

Bloom lands on the floor and runs to Sky. Sky soon wakes up and Bloom gives him a hug as she pushes him off.

"Who are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 162 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
36.7K 461 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
17.3K 605 19
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
2.2K 60 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) • • • ° • ~* "You're a fairy Sam." • • • • "I'...