Sun/Moon x reader

De Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... Mai multe

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: Twists and Knots
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
🎃Halloween Special!🎃
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
🎁🎄!Christmas Special!🎄🎁
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

Chapter 18: Strange Dreams

2.5K 63 302
De Juankandus

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
A/n: Uh Moon stuff cuz I focused a bit too much on Sun.
(swearing btw)

(POV y/n)
"...So in order to solve all this I give you one option, but you're not going to like it" Moon stated.

"What is it? " I asked, my interested peaked.

Suddenly I was pulled down to the floor. I closed my eyes shut and tensed my body, ready to feel the impact of the hard floor but instead I was met with-
-----------------------------------------------------

I was met with soft fabric. 

"Y/n, open your eyes" Moon said.

I opened one eye reluctantly then the other. I realized Moon pulled my body down to the ground gently, my head resting on his lap, his legs now extended outward. I looked up at Moon who was smiling at me.

"Your option is to take a nap" Moon finally said.

"But I have to-" I was cut off.
"Nope" Moon said.
"But-" I tried to speak.
"Nu uh" Moon persisted.
"Moon!-" I cried out.
"Shh, close your eyes, rest a bit. Trust me, you'll feel better after a nice nap" Moon said as he gently patted my head.

I groaned and crossed my arms. 

"You're acting like some of the children earlier today" Moon teased.

"Whatever..." I muttered. 

Moon then began combing his fingers through my hair.

"That method worked wonders on your hair, with Sun it took 3 tries to get the glue off" Moon remarked.

I chuckled and my eyes began to droop. 
'Maybe a quick nap won't hurt' I thought.

Moon began humming the Daycares theme again, the sound heaven to my ears after a day full of screaming kids. I let out a deep sigh and my body relaxed.

"There you go, see not that bad huh?" Moon said, "I'll be here when you wake up"

I hummed in agreement, barley hearable as I drifted off into slumber.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I woke up on the cold floor, I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and grumbled.

"Where am I?" I muttered.

My eyes adjusted to my dark surroundings. I was in the nursery but the right half of the room was completely different, slowly turning into a mess of broken bean bags, abandoned sleeping bags, tiles broke, and wires hanging from the ceiling.

'Am I dreaming?' my thoughts echoed in my mind.

I looked at the nursery doors, a faint blue light was seeping into the room from the outside. I then heard the echo of footsteps getting closer to me. I gasped but quickly covered my mouth. I crawled behind the desk and hid there. It was just like the Daycare desk so it covered me. I heard the footsteps stop at the door and saw a shadow. Whoever was here was holding a mask with ears on it and a hat on one hand and a flashlight on the other.

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤? 𝙄𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?" A male British voice asked.

I pushed my back closer to the desk in fear, I tried to steady my breathing.

"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩!" The voice commanded.

There was only silence. I heard the shuffling of footsteps and the door close, engulfing the room in darkness. I waited a few seconds before crawling out of the desk. All of a sudden a flashlight was turned on, flashing my face. I covered my eyes instinctively but my arm was grabbed onto and forced away from my face.

"𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪! 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩... 𝙮/𝙣?" I the voice asked.

I hissed in pain from the light in my eyes. My arm was let go of.

"𝘼𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" The voice apologized.

The flashlight was pointed upwards and I saw the mask and hat from before on someone. The person had brown hair, black eyes with white pupils seen through a mask, a mask of a red fox, a hat that read "security guard", a white buttoned up shirt, and black pants. We were both on our knees on the floor.

"Who are you? What happened?" I asked in a hurry.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙣" Michael said.

"Your voice sounds familiar... You're one of the whispers I heard in the employee halls" I stated.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙪𝙨? 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚" Michael shook his head, "𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩!"
Michael grabbed my shoulders.

"Cassidy? Who's that?" I asked, afraid by his sudden panic.

"𝙄𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩! 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪..." Michael trailed off.

Suddenly another pair of footsteps was heading our direction, a shadow showing through the crack of the door. Michael and I both looked at the door. Michael then looked at me.

"𝙔/𝙣, 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥! 𝘿𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢!" Michael said in a hurry.

"Who? Cassidy and your dad? What- where is this place?"

The footsteps got closer, seeming to speed up.

"𝙔/𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣! 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥!" Michael said in a hushed tone.

It was no use, whoever Michael was hiding me from found us. The door creaked and a shadowy figure appeared. The figure had bunny ears and seemed to be in a suit of some kind, it let out a maniacal laughter. Michael stood up and put an arm in front of me to protect me.

"D̷̪̽ợ̶ń̷͖'̷̣̀t̶̬̓ ̷͐͜ẗ̶̨́r̷̺̈́ÿ̴͍́ ̶̲̓t̶̖͘o̷̪̾ ̸̟͆a̶̟͝c̷̠̿t̶̳̿ ̵̗̾ṯ̸͆o̵͎͆u̷͊͜g̵̦͑h̷̰͘ ̴͙̍ḇ̴͘o̶͍͛ẏ̶̖!̶̝̚ ̶͖̐W̷̫͛e̸̤̊ ̵̣̿b̶̪̈́o̸̼̓t̸͚͘h̶̝̍ ̴͍͊k̶̩̈́n̸͈̒o̴̤͛ẁ̵̠ ̷̗̆y̶̺̏o̵͙̚u̵͂ͅ'̸̼̿r̴̢̈e̵͎͝ ̴̼̕t̵̗͠oo̷̲̾ ̷̪́w̶̰̄e̸̩̒a̵̠̽k̵̲̋ ̵̱͑t̴͖͋ŏ̴͔ ̶̻̓s̷̤̉t̶̩͋ǒ̵̠ṕ̸̜ ̸̹́m̵̛͙é̶͜" The voice was glitchy and muffled through static, I barely understood it.
(A/n: For those who can't read it; "Don't try to act tough boy! We both know you're too weak to stop me")

I felt a sense of impending doom wash over me. My breathing hitched and I struggled to get air. The feeling gripped my heart and squeezed with all its might. I held onto my chest, gasping for air.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I jolted awake. I opened my eyes to see Moon looking down at me worried.

"Starlight are you ok?! You started mumbling and then you started breathing fast. I didn't know what else to do but wake you up" Moon asked.

My breathing slowed and I became aware of my surroundings. My eyes darted around, looking at my surroundings. The room was normal, the only sound was kids snores. I sat up and looked at my shaking hands.

"You sure you're alright? Did you have a nightmare? Do you want to talk about it?" Moon kept asking.

"Yeah I... I had a nightmare" I mumbled.

"You poor thing, that nightmare sounded bad. It must've been from stress, come here" Moon grabbed me and sat me on his lap, my head resting on his chest as he stroked my hair. My hands were brought to my chest and Moon's other arm held me. Moon rested his chin on the top of my head, his hands still on my head. My body relaxed after a while, slowly calming down.

'Was that all really a dream? It felt so.. Real'
"What time is it?" I finally said.

"Almost time to take the kids to the Daycare" Moon sighed, "now that you've rested, how do you feel? You think you can talk with Sun again?"

"I think so, I feel more refreshed now that the glue is off and I've had a moment of silence" I replied.

"Good" Moon muttered.

Moon and I stayed in the position for a while, him running his fingers through my hair.

"You know it was accidental, right?" Moon suddenly said.

"What was?" I asked.

"The bet Sun and Pepper made. Your new so you wouldn't have picked up on Sun and Peppers competitive behavior" Moon explained.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well Pepper mentioned he comes from a family where everything was a competition, and Sun's hyper active personality tends to be taken as being competitive"  Moon continued, "So merge those two together and you get a bit of a mess on your hands. Pepper knows Sun means no harm and gets him to do some dare or bet that's stupid. Like last time, Sun climbed the play structures to the very top, above the little cage things"

"Then what happened?" I further questions, amused by the story.

Moon laughed.
"What do you think happened? Sun got cold feet and couldn't come down, those things are higher than you think. Usually this kind of stuff happens, Sun always loses" Moon recounted. 

I chuckled at the imaginary sight of Sun stuck on the play structures, like cat stuck in a tree.

"This time was different however. Pepper took it too far, involving a person who didn't know the bet was happening. I can see how it sounds bad" Moon stated.

"It sounded like all of this, getting to know Sun and hanging out, was just to win some bet..." I muttered.

"Sun does enjoy your company, and it's not because of a bet. He means no harm" Moon defended.

"Yeah... Knowing Sun, he doesn't seem to be that kind of person" I agreed, "what about you?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"Do you enjoy my company?" I asked sheepishly.

Moon let out a laugh, I felt the vibration of the laugh as my head was on his chest.

"Now what kind of question is that, Starlight?" Moon asked, still slightly laughing.

Moon removed his chin from my head and lifted my chin up with his hand to look at him.

"Of course I enjoy your company" Moon's smile was illuminated by the glowing star on his night hat.

I looked into Moon's eyes and I noticed we were both slowly leaning forward. My face started to turn a light shade of pink, slowly turning more red the closer we got. I reached up and pulled Moon's night hat down to his eyes. 

"Hm?!" Moon froze, "why'd you do that?"

"Just.. Just trust me.." I managed to mutter, my face heating up.

Moon smirked and I moved my hand down to the side of his face, leaning closer again. Soon our lips met and I shifted my body to be facing him while sitting on his lap. Moon's hand stayed on my chin while the other held my waist.
(A/n: There, for the Moon simp's)
I pulled away and Moon pulled his night hat up, looking into my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but there was a knock at the door. I quickly got off and Moon stood up to open the door but whoever knocked opened it first.

"Moony? The kid's should've been at the Daycare a few minutes ago" Sun poked his head out the door.

I made eye contact with Sun and he got jumpy. 

"Ah y/n! I-I didn't know you were here. Just- the kids need to be at the Daycare, I'll meet you two there" Sun said quickly before leaving.

Moon looked at the door then at me. 

"Well you heard Sun, lets get the kids to the Daycare and you to Sun to clear everything up" Moon said while holding a hand out.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

The kids were playing about in the Daycare, none of the kids needed Sun's help and played in their groups. Moon nudged me to talk with Sun.

"Go" Moon encouraged.

I walked up to Sun who was by a small area with foam blocks and tapped him on the shoulder, Sun turned around.

"Yes? Oh- Y/n..." Sun said nervously, "I'm really sorry Y/n I-" I cut Sun off.

"I talked with Moon and after a quick nap I came to say  I'm not mad, well slightly annoyed at Pepper but.. I'm sorry if I seemed really pissed off, it was a bit of a rough day" I said.

"So.. So does this mean you forgive me?" Sun's eyes gleamed.

I nodded and Sun hugged me, lifting me up to the air and twirled around.

"Oh thank you! I promise to be more careful on what I say!" Sun promised.

I patted Sun on the back.

"I have to leave though" I mentioned.

Sun brought me to the floor and slumped slightly, giving me sad puppy eyes.

"Why?" Sun asked.

"I haven't had anything to eat besides breakfast, I'm going to go on a quick break" I pointed behind me.

"Why don't you go with Moon then?" Sun suggested.

"I don't want to disturb Moon an-" Sun cut me off.

"Hey Moon! Wait up, Y/n wants to come with you!" Sun yelled to Moon.

I quickly turned to Moon who was at the door. Moon stopped opening the door and turned around.

"Well hurry up because I'm leaving" Moon yelled back.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Moon and I walked through the employee halls.

"I'm going to my dorm to change, what are you going to do?" Moon asked.

"I'm looking to get something to eat" I said, my stomach grumbling on cue.

"In that case, I know a place where you can get some food" Moon smiled.

Moon took a sudden turn.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"We're going to a break room where most faculty stop by and have their breaks. It's been mention to Sun and I, and the Glamrocks, that we're not allowed to have our break out where the guests are because guests will try to get pictures and stuff and it would technically be working over time, and we're not going to be paid for it" Moon explained.

"Makes some sense I guess" I shrugged.

Moon took us to a new hallway I haven't been down to yet, there were less boxes and machinery down this hall. There were more turns and forks in the road, more employees talking with each other. I got less of a sense of being watched. Moon opened a door to a room. The room had a few tables in the middle, the sides and corners. There was a mini kitchen and fridge. The kitchen seemed to have a working microwave, sink, and coffee maker. The kitchen had a few snacks like doughnuts, pizza, Fizzyfaz, water, and more. I walked inside and Moon stayed at the door.

"Whelp I'm off, see you Y/n" Moon waved goodbye.

"Later" I waved back.

I stood there awkwardly for a moment, there wasn't many people there but enough for me to feel awkward. I made my way to the pizza boxes, grabbing my favorite kind, and grabbed a paper plate. I grabbed some slices and found a free table. I ate my slice in peace, scrolling through my phone on social media. Suddenly I heard someone sit in front of me. I looked up from my phone to see the girl I ran into earlier in the morning in front of me. She still wore a yellow skirt and shirt, the shirt saying "Caution" in a black box, underneath was an image of someone falling and with more text saying "Wet Floors".  Her purple hair was still tied into a nice bun. 

"Um... Hello... Do you remember me?" She spoke in a soft voice, shyly looking at the ground.

"Yes, I ran into you in the morning, I'm sorry about that" I replied.

"It's ok, I'm sorry I was in the way" She apologized.

'Is.. Is she saying sorry for being in the way???'

"Thank you for helping me up after. Usually the people in the halls point and laugh at me after they push me to the floor" She fidgeted with her thumbs. 

"I'm sorry that happens to you.." I said solemnly, "what's your name? I never caught it"

She looked up at me, seemingly astonished by receiving human compassion.
"My name is Evelyn" She replied.

"My name is Y/n. Can I ask who is pushing you?" I questioned further while taking a bit out of my pizza.

"I don't know her name, but she had brown hair and she looked to be one of the kitchen staff. She likes to push me because I'm in her way when she walks down the halls" She was describing Carley.

"Carley.." I said with such grimace that Evelyn flinched, "are you assigned to that hall or something?"

Evelyn shook her head.
"I don't have to, I'm just told to walk around and clean any spills I find. My other co-workers are assigned to clean bathrooms or certain rooms" Evelyn spoke softer, "it's boring just walking around and looking for a place that needs me..."

"How about you hang out near the Daycare? Carley won't harm you there and it's never boring there" I asked nervously. 

Evelyn's eyes shone bright.
"If you'd let me, anything to get away from that bully" Evelyn said.

I smiled and ate my pizza. 

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Evelyn and I were walking towards the Daycare, she brought her cleaning supplies with her in a cart. I tried making small talk, Evelyn was still shy towards me.

"Sun can be very energetic, so I'll ask for him to take it easy on you. Pepper... Pepper is.." I trailed off.

'I'm going to have to talk with Pepper sooner or later' I groaned internally. 

"Never mind" I sighed.

Once at the Daycare lobby I waved to Pepper.

"Pepper, I want you to meet a new friend of mine" I said as I walked towards the desk.

Pepper looked up from his phone and Evelyn hid behind me, she held onto my shirt and buried her face in my back.

"This is Evelyn, she's a bit shy so take it easy on her" I said.

Pepper gave a thumbs up, he was about to speak before I cut him off.

"Well we got to go, I'll see you later" I said walking away as fast as I could.

Evelyn left her cart upstairs as we made our way to the doors. 

"Get ready for screaming children" I warned.

I opened the doors and was surprised to see no children. Sun ran up to me and gave me a hug, Evelyn stood back.

"Y/n you're back! You said a quick break I-" Sun paused, "who's that?" Sun asked upon seeing Evelyn.

"Sun meet Evelyn, Evelyn meet Sun. She's going to help out-" Sun cut me off.

"Why hello Evelyn! Wowie its so nice to meet you, I love your hair its such a fun color!" Sun suddenly said while walking to Evelyn.

Evelyn took a step back and smiled nervously. Sun grabbed Evelyn's hand and started shaking it furiously.

"I've seen some of your buddies here and there, you're from the cleaning staff aren'tcha? Oh are you going to help out with the kiddos?" Sun kept asking.

"Sun she's a bit shy so keep it down" I told Sun.

"Sorry sorry, I can get a little too excited hah" Sun apologized as he let go of her hand, Evelyn seemed dizzy by the hand shake. Sun stepped back and stood in front of me. 

"She agreed to stay here because Carley kept bullying her in the employee halls" I stated.

"Ugh Carley.. Well I hope to see more of her tomorrow!" Sun smiled.

"Tomorrow? Why then?" I asked.

"Because, silly, the Daycare is closing! We have to clean up" Sun said while booping my nose. 

I looked at my Fazwatch and Sun was right. Between taking a nap and my break the time flew by fast. It was now 8:47pm.

"Oh shit.." I muttered.

"Language!" Sun scolded me.

"I can help clean" Evelyn suggested from behind me, she hung her head low and held the fabric of her skirt tight.

I gave Sun a side glance and Sun did the same, Sun smiled at me and nodded.

"Sure" I smiled.

Evelyn perked up and she gave a soft smile. I just now realized I haven't seen her smile up until this point.

"We just have to check the ball pit and the play structure for any missing toys. Then clean the tables of any crafts, and pick up any garbage" I listed, "I'll check the ball pit"

"I'll clean the tables" Evelyn said.

"And I the play structures" Sun mentioned.

"Sounds like a plan" I started walking to the ball pit. We all went out separate ways.

As I was searching the ball pit for any missing items I suddenly heard a familiar sob. The air around me went cold but I decided to check where the crying came from. This time the crying sounded closer, and from a bridge that connected the ball pit and the rest of the Daycare. I looked under the bridge and saw Chris again.

(A/n: I realized his name is actually Evan Afton and the name I'm using is a fan made name. Idk should I just go back and re-write his name as Evan?)

"Chris?" I called out softly.

Chris wiped his tears.
"My brother told me to come find you. He said I should stay with you for a while" Chris sobbed out.

"Why?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"They all hate me because of my crying" Chris blubbered out.

"Cassidy and your dad?" I kept asking.

Chris nodded.
"And the others" Chris said while wiping more tears, "he also told me I need to give you a warning"

I patted Chris's back.
"What is it?"

"He said I-I need to tell you that my dad is now looking for you. And that Cassy and a few of the others want to use you because you have access to some stuff" he mentioned.

"What 'stuff' are you talking about?" I was now worried.

"I don't know! I don't know!" Chris repeated over and over, trailing off while crying harder, "you have to go look for Michael if you find your way back"

"Find my way back? Back where?" I needed answers.

"Y/n?" I heard Evelyn call my name.

I looked away from Chris and saw Evelyn was on the bridge. I looked back at Chris and he was gone.

'Shit..'

I got up from under the bridge, startling Evelyn.

"S-Sun is looking for you..." She stuttered out.

"Oh?" I got up and we walked to the security desk.

I was suddenly tackled from behind. I realized it was Sun because he placed his head on my shoulder, blocking my left eye with his hair.

"Y/n! Where'd you run off to this time?! I don't know how you do it but you keep disappearing during clean up time. If you want to play hide n' seek just say so instead of giving me a heart attack!" Sun hugged tighter.

"Sorry Sun I... Got carried away...?" I patted Sun on his head.

Sun let go. I looked at Evelyn who was twiddling her thumbs.

"See you tomorrow" She shyly said as she left towards the Daycare doors.

Sun and I said our goodbyes and Evelyn left. 

"You can let go now.." I laughed at Sun.

Sun let go and I took a deep breath.
'Sun's hugs are like a death trap' I thought to myself.

"Let's get going, I'm exhausted" I yawned.

Sun agreed and we went to go leave but Sun asked me to turn the lights off.
'Again?'
I nodded and went to the light switch. I saw Sun stand far from the door.
'Strange' I shrugged.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

At last I was in my dorm. I had some time to waste and decided to unpack. I put my clothes in my closet and drawers, placed some decorations I wanted in my dorm up, and decorated the room with what I brought.
'I should go back to my room and bring some stuff to further decorate the place' 

I realized I was still in my uniform and went to go change, along with my nightly routine. I made sure to set my alarm. I felt the tension from today slowly melt off as I drifted to sleep.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I opened my eyes, slowly adjusted to the lighting around me. I was laying on the floor, I grumbled as I got up. I took in my surroundings, I was in my dorm but it looked like a hurricane had hit the place. The lights were falling and sparks provided momentary light. My dorm room was on the floor and from the opening I saw the hall was equally a mess.

(A/n: The 'sprit world' of this place is inspired by Stranger Things. So think of that if you need more of a visual guide. If not imagen it as you want)

I stumbled my way out of my dorm and into the hall. The cement walls were peeling off, revealing a steel grid and other wall material. I heard footsteps coming from my bathroom and froze in fear. I went to go turn around but suddenly I was shoved into a nearby wall, a hand covering my mouth firmly. I closed my eyes shut in fear, my heart pounding. I let out muffled screams when I heard a low laugh, I then opened my eyes. The sparks from the broken lights provided enough light to see that the person in front of me was-

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Long chapter again and it has loooore :D I promise that Carley will come up again, I hope you guys know what you want to wear on court cuz it may or may not happen

Also I got a request to make an smut chapter with thigh riding but idk with who or what else. I'm just letting you guys know that if u want another one to say it now and what you want or forever hold ur peace cuz I ain't doing one unless I'm asked.

Anyways back to the study hole I goooooooo
-Juan

Total word count: 4070 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...