Returning To You

By darkromancelol

๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐…๐€๐˜๐„ ๐’๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend wo... More

introduction & aesthetics
chapter 1- โhis returnโž
chapter 2- โsafe house โž
chapter 3- โaloneโž
chapter 4- โhanging outโž
chapter 5- โrememberingโž
chapter 6- โhold meโž
chapter 7- โbeing kidsโž
chapter 8- โinformationโž
chapter 10- โclubโž
chapter 11- โmovieโž
chapter 12- โhospitalโž
chapter 13- โghostโž
chapter 14- โ๏ฟผalmostโž
chapter 15- โmasqueradeโž
chapter 16- โwaitingโž
chapter 17- โperiodโž
chapter 18- โunwantedโž
chapter 19- โi love youโž
chapter 20- โhomeโž
chapter 21- โfuneralโž
chapter 22- โtruthโž
chapter 23- โfirst timeโž
chapter 24- โlossโž
chapter 25- โcomfortโž
chapter 26- โit's timeโž
chapter 27- โbattleโž
chapter 28- โmissing youโž
chapter 29- โreunitedโž
chapter 30- โdrunkโž
chapter 31- โshowerโž
chapter 32- โsickโž
chapter 33- โpositiveโž
chapter 34- โdoctorโž
chapter 35- โparentsโž
chapter 36- โlustโž
chapter 37- โforty fiveโž
chapter 38- โhe's hereโž
chapter 39- โpeacefulโž
chapter 40- โhappyโž
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
thank you! <33

chapter 9- โone roomโž

30.4K 569 226
By darkromancelol

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 from outside. I was annoyed with Emilio's attitude. It's to early in the morning to deal with his bullshit. I make my way to the living room because Emilio's dad said we have something important to talk about.

I make walk into the living room and sit next to Malia and Jaxon. I put my head on Malia's lap and put my feet on Jaxon. Of course Ivey and Alvaro are sitting together, her head resting in his shoulder. I see Emilio makes his way into the living room and stands by the doorway.

"While we wait for the Russians to come here we need to add more security and protection precautions here so we are going to be moving to one of my safe houses," he says while lighting another cigarette. Everyone nods i just stare at him.

"There are 4 room obviously one has to go to Valeria's dad to stay in while he gets better so he will need his own room. You guys can decide amongst yourself where you want to go," Emilio says before blowing out the smoke from his cigarette.

Malia and Ivey decide to go together and Jaxon and Alvaro go together. When they decide that they all have smirks on their faces knowing that it leaves me and Emilio together. I roll my eyes at them and close my eyes while laying in Malia's lap.

I didn't realize I fell asleep til I wake up and I'm no longer on her lap. I see everyone has gone to pack stuff. I walk up to my room with Jagger trailing behind me. I go into my room and pack all the stuff I will need. Some clothes, hygiene stuff and some shoes. I have some toys for Jagger in here so I quickly pack those and leave my bags by the door. I get changed out of my pajamas.

Her outfit:

I walk down stairs and see everyone there I wait for them to finish packing their stuff and then we all grab our stuff and load it into the cars. I sit in the car with all of them and Jagger is laying in my lap the whole time. He's a little to big so his butt is hanging off but he's okay.

We drive all the way to the safe house and park the car in the driveway. Everyone exits the car while I take my time and get out with Jagger next to me. I grab my bags and take them to the living room. I'm just gonna wait to let them pick their rooms and take whatever is left.

After everyone picks their room we go to the one that's left which happens to be the same layout and size as the master bedroom. My dad took the master bedroom because he is still in a coma. I put my bags in the floor and take out my clothes to put them away. I start to fold them and put them away when I see Emilio walk into the room.

"Hi roomie," I say with a smirk knowing it will piss him off. He rolls his eyes and drops his bag. He starts to put his things away in the dresser while I move onto the closet. I go to put my shoes on a high shelf but can't reach it. As I try to reach it I feel a hard body press against mine and put the shoes up there. I let out a shaky breath and he drops his arms lightly touching my hip.

He exhales before turning around and walking out of the room. I release the breath I didn't know I was holding and continue to put my stuff away. When we finish we haven't said a word to eachother. We go out of the room and into the kitchen to eat a late dinner before bed. It was chicken Alfredo with garlic bread.

I ate half the bread and some Alfredo. I fed the rest to Jagger but no one has to know. After washing my plate I make my way to the room and change into some pajamas which consist of a black sports bra and black sweats. I do my skin care and go to brush my teeth. As I do that I see Emilio comes in and stands at the other sink and we brush our teeth together.

When he's done he goes to the bedroom while I go to the bathroom before going to sleep. When I walk back out I seen him on the bed. "Can't you leave the bed and sleep on the couch since you had no problem leaving eight years ago," I say with my voice laced with bitterness. He rolls his eyes and gets up and goes to the couch. "Good doggy," I say teasingly. He just rolls his eyes again.

Me and Jagger hop into the bed while Emilio take the couch. I can hear his breathing slowly start to even out as he falls asleep. Not long after me and Jagger drift off to sleep as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When I wake up I feel a big ass weight on my crushing me. I feel arms wrapped around my hips while a head is nuzzled in between my boobs. I open my eyes and see Emilio is laying there asleep like a baby.

Do I look like his mom?

I can't help but admire him while he's asleep. He looks so cute and innocent. His lips slightly parted and his hair messed up, his breathing slow and shallow. I run my hands through his hair a few time. It's as soft as I remember.

I can't be thinking like this so I quickly shake him awake. He groans before tightening his grip and moving his face deeper into my cleavage. I roll my eyes and try to push him off. He lifts his head before dropping it down hard. My poor girls.

He groans and says "shut up and let me sleep,". I roll my eyes and roll him off me. He lets out a sharp breath while I get up and get ready for the day. Today me and Ivey are going to go shopping because we need to find dresses to wear to go to the club.

We decided to go because she wants to drink and have fun like always and I have quite a few things I want to get off my mind so what other way to do that then drink my weight in vodka. I make my way to the closet to find a outfit to go to the mall. When skimming through I find the perfect outfit and put it on.

Her outfit:

(choose whatever you like <33)

I didn't want to wear any combat clothing I wear when I go out because I don't want anyone from other mafias to know that I am in a mafia. I quickly fix my hair into a low bun and pull out two pieces to frame my face. I put on my make up and brush my teeth before making my way back into the bedroom. Emilio is laying in the bed still asleep.

I slap him and he jolts awake. He sees me and how I'm dressed and gives me a confused look. "Me and Ivey are going shopping for dresses to go to the club tomorrow so don't miss me to much," I say. He rolls his eyes and his eyes rake my body up and down stop at the obvious places. He licks his lips and looks back up at me. I see the prominent bulge in his sweats because he has no blanket on.

He clears his throat and I look up at him. "If your going to the club then me and Jaxon are going with you because we're not gonna sit here by ourselves," he says. I roll my eyes and am quick to protest. "No this is going to be a girls night we don't need you here ruining it," I say and grab my coat to leave. I pause when he begins to speak.

"It's either that or you don't go at all. Choice is yours," he says with no room for disagreement. "Whatever just stay away from us," I say and walk out of the room to go find Ivey. I find her and grab her hand and pull her into the car. We sit down and I speak. "Jaxon and assface have to come with us because he's being stubborn as shit and I just want to pummel him into the ground," I say angrily.

Ivey chuckles and nods her head. The rest of the car ride is silent before we make our way inside. We skimmed many stores to find the right dresses. We walk into a certain store and one outfit catches my eye. Ivey picked one too.

(Ivey and Valeria's outfits will be showed next chapter when they go to the club!)

It's perfect. I quickly grab it and pay for it. Once we are done we make our way out and go into the car. "Bitch your gonna look so hot in that dress," I say to Ivey while we sit there. She chuckles. "Girl says you that outfit is to die for I might be in love with you," she says and blows me a kiss. I chuckle.

We continue driving for a while until we see a car start getting really close to us. I see that it's Russians and quickly pull out two guns and hand one to Ivey and take one for me. Ivey pops out her window and starts to shoot them. I open the sunroof and pop myself out and start to shoot at the car.

They swerve in and out of lanes while I aim at the men. There are 2 in the back and one driver. Ivey takes out the two in the back with precise shots to the head. Guns were always her specialty. I shoot the driver in the head after 2 tries and the car swerved and hits a pole hard. From far away I see the car and the people in it blow up.

After that we get back in the car and quickly make our way home. When we get there we park and put the bags into our rooms. What an eventful trip to the mall that was tomorrow at the club should be even more fun.

Here is chapter 9! Thank you all for all the notifications on tik tok and here my apps were glitching but I'm so happy!!

A BIG THANK YOU FOR 2K+ READS AFTER 2 DAYS WE JUST HIT 1K. It means a lot so thank you so much

See you next chapter. I adore you all more then you know!- Addyson <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 426K 65
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ...
890K 34.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
543K 11.9K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
351K 3.9K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...