Your One And Only (trafalgar...

By AxelLucci

"hello everyone, it's me, your one... And only..." "(y/n)?!" More

Your One And Only
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27

Ch. 8

162 4 10
By AxelLucci

3rd pov

"that would be me" someone said behind them.

"why do you always scare people, sapnap?" they turned and saw a man, his arms crossed, head up, and a grin adoring his features.

He had black hair and had a white bandana wrapped around his head, he has red eyes and seemed to have canines.

He had small red horns sticking out of his lavish black hair, his smooth... Lavish... Raven black... Hair....

Anyways, he had a red tail that swiftly sways side to side.

He wore a white oversized shirt over a black long-sleeved shirt.

"sup. The name's sapnap, nice to meet you all" he bowed nicely.

"you have a horn..." penguin said

"so what? I don't give a damn, do you?" he scoffed and walked towards Wilbur and punched his arm

His height merely 6'2

"ow... And how the hell are you the favorite?" Wilbur huffed

"because I'm the only one that can tie with her in strength" he said proudly.

"but not with talent" Wilbur smirked darkly.

Later....

"holy shit..." the crew sighs as they saw how huge the 'manor' was.

"this isn't even the family house, our house is in the other side of the heart center" sapnap hums.

"our house is in the dead center of the island... Knowing my parents own the main island" Wilbur hums as they walked to the house.

The two big doors opened by itself as they walked in

"hoooolllyyyy shhiiiittt! This place is bigger inside!" they scoffed.

"yep. She lived like this, we could head to the recreation room" Wilbur hums, "you can or might meet three of the cousin part of the family"

"that would be awesome!" they hummed.

Sapnap nods and walks.

"this place is so big... She honestly lived here...?" law hums lightly.

"yeah, and she already knows this place like the back of her hand." Sapnap mumbled.

"how though? This place... It looks so complicated..."

"yeah, Wilbur don't lead, you'll get us lost" Sapnap said as Wilbur hummed.

....

They have walked through a couple of halls and most of them had big pictures, artistic works, and even paintings in canvases.

"they're so rich... Why did (y/n)-San even chose to leave?"

"her reason, because she was bored... I mean... Living a luxurious life isn't exciting and all, it would just be annoying... I know because I experience it myself" Sapnap hums.

"really? Never thought that would be the case" law hums.

They entered a big room.

It had two pool tables, a fire place, and some couches.

On one of the pool tables, there were three men playing, fortunately to unfortunately, one was shirtless.

That one guy was sooooo jacked.

His long silky pink hair that softly cascades his back and stops by his hips made ikkaku nosebleed.

"woah there, techno put some short on." someone beside the guy hummed and was amused by ikkaku.

"hmm? You brought them here? Oh well" the guy shrugs and puts on a skin tight shirt.

The guy that said that had blonde hair and red eyes, he wore a green hoodie with a huge height of 6'6.

"guys, these are (y/n)'s friends..." Wilbur said.

The three immediately looked at them in shock and seemed to be taken a back.

"she has friends?" the guy with pink hair asks as his red eyes filled with surprise.

"I thought she had to die before having friend," the one beside the blonde laughs.

He has the same blonde color as him but has a more refined structure, he has red and green eyes along with a yellow hoodie.

"that is my brother, technoblade" Wilbur said as he pointed to the pink headed guy.

"yo, I'm technoblade, nice to meet you all" he hums lightly.

"what...?" shachi hums.

"I'm dream" the one with the green hoodie hums.

"I'm Henley, but these guys call me foolish..." the other hums, "I don't mind it though"

"is this all her cousins? You're all males..." law whispered to sapnap and nods.

"yep. (y/n) is basically the golden child in this family, but no one cares since (y/n) works for herself and isn't bratty like other golden children... And she's the youngest too" sapnap slyly smiled..

"oh..." law hums

"so... Hot..." ikkaku said

"calmese, senora" dream winked causing ikkaku to faint.

"para esi, ¿quieres? ¿Sueno?" (y/n) scoffed and walked in.

"ahh, (y/n)~ my dear cousin..." dream smiled

"yoooooo!! (y/n) in the room!!" Sapnap chanted.

"stop it Sapnap" (y/n) huffed as Sapnap laughed.

"so serious, just like uncle Lucifer... Speaking of which, did uncle-"

"yes, and thank you." (y/n) hummed

"I see... May I?"

"yes."

"come on everyone, I'll lead you all to your quarters, per order of lady (y/n)~" Sapnap sarcastically bowed to (y/n) as (y/n) scoffed a laugh.

"very funny asshole." she rolled her eyes.

"haha, I saw a smile~"

"oh shut the fuck up" (y/n) growled as Sapnap shrugs and leads them.

.... (next day)

The crew, including techno, dream, foolish, and Wilbur, was in the big dining room, a long table with chairs and a nested chandelier on the high ceiling.

"this place is so big..." law hums.

"of course it is... Just act normal, it'll be alright" Wilbur says

"will it be really?" shachi asks, "I feel so out of place... And I only wear this..." he shivered

"I'm only wearing a shirt. Is this normal to you?" techno grumbled, "only a monster can wear what the grown ups are wearing" he added.

"I swear... This place will get louder once everyone is here" dream smiles.

"what's with the red eyes?" ikkaku asks, still fantasizing about them.

"hmm? It's like in the family blood, you know... Red eyes are more common, and it let's us see in the dark better" foolish said.

"then.... Why doesn't (y/n)-ya have red eyes?" law asks.

(if you have red eyes, ignore this)

"she always wears contacts, she also has poor eyesight, so without the contacts, she'd have to wear glasses." Wilbur shrugs, "like me, techno, uncle Lucifer, and my dad"

"so poor eyesight runs in the family?" law asked.

"rarely, but isn't it quite ironic that having a good eyesight in the dark needs glasses? Haha!" Wilbur laughs.

They chuckled a bit.

"good morning everyone!" someone slammed the door open, "God has let me live another day, and I'm making everyone's problems!" a woman laughed.

She had white hair with brown color in the other half.

(like todoroki)

She also had red and green eyes, has soft peach skin, her hair was puffy and long.

"oh? Good morning children~!" she greets and calmly closing the door behind her before sitting next to foolish

"good morning mom!" foolish greets

"my cute duckling~"

"good morning aunt puffy..." Wilbur and techno hums.

"good morning~ oh? Who are they? Your new friends?" she asks and referred to the crew who went silent

"yep. New friends! Also (y/n)'s friends" Wilbur said

"oh? I'm puffy, you can call me aunty puffy, you guys are pirates, are you not?" she smiled at them

They nodded

"don't look so tense, I used to be a pirate, now I work for my two older siblings, wanna hear a story~?" puffy asked

"yes please~! The time when you went to that demon island!" foolish excitedly said.

"alright~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.4K 91
A relationship that started with repayment of debt led to trust, leading to reliance and love? What befalls those who are unwilling to give a second...
23.1K 639 16
Read the first story before you read this one. He back for you and this time he makes sure never be away from you again. Note: This story is in Spani...
2.1K 47 26
"go fuck yourself." "I never taught you that, my child..." "sorry..." "BAHAHAHAHA!! FUCKER!" "LANGUAGE!"
253K 4.1K 51
Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in this book but they're pretty kinky too! :3 ...