MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 21- Failure

298 15 0
By neoncookie06

(To Kirishima)

"Come on! You hear what she said, didn't you? I can't let them get my friend. You gotta let me go find him, please!" Kirishima bellows.

"Not a chance." Vlad states.

"But why not?!" Kirishima exclaims, but Mina begins walking over to him.

"Come on! Cool it, Kirishima." Mina insists.

"Excuse me! We don't know how many Villains there are. Shouldn't we have as many fighter as possible?" Tenya asks, while holding his hand up.

"You can't seriously wanna face the bad guys!" Mineta shuddered.

"Iida gets it. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight." Kirishima points out.

"Only for self-defense. He meant the students in the woods." Vlad declares causing Kirishima to growl, but then the sound of a door clicking rings out.

"Was that the door?" Sato questions.

"I guess Mr. Aizawa is back already." Mashirao responds.

"Finally. He'll understand." Kirishima remarked as he goes to walk to the door.

"No, wait." Vlad counters blocking Kirishima's way as someone's shadow that had spiky hair comes up to the door.

"Move!" Vlad demands as blue flames appears causing Vlad to pushes both Kirishima and Mina, while jumping out of the way.

"Everyone. Get back!" Tenya shouts as they all managed to get behind Vlad and the fire extinguishes.

"No way! That's the guy who got creamed earlier!" Mineta mad known as he points at Dabi, who was standing there with a smirk on his face and began to form another flame in his hand.

"You're too slow!" Vlad roared as he smashes Dabi into a wall, but then blood came out from Vlad and once it was fully around Dabi it hardened.

"Blood control. It's so strong..." Kirishima trails off.

"Just as I'd expect from our teacher!" Monoma chirps.

"You dare walk into my classroom without so much as a plan? You underestimate us." Vlad addressed, while glaring t Dabi.

"Are you sure about that?" Dabi asks.

"Mm?" Vlad sounds.

"You're acting exactly like I expected. You've already been defeated, regardless of what happened to me. The two most trusted pillars of the Superhuman Society are linked together. UA, the pinnacle of Hero education, and All Might, the Symbol of Peace." Dabi explains causing Vlad to gasp.

"But embarrassing incidents have damaged the world's trust in you both. Sloppy management keeps allowing Villains to slip in and attack. People are so shaken that they've almost lost all faith in you. Imagine ow they'll react when they find out you let a student get kidnapped." Dabi continues with a deranged expression.

"You shut up! That's not gonna happen." Kirishima proclaims as he hardens his arms using his quirk.

"Not our classmate!" Tenya swore.

"Not while we're here!" Kaminari adds as he holds out his hands allowing electricity to run between them.

"Don't be naïve. It only took a handful of us to separate you from the Pros and start picking you off." Dabi sneered as flames began to appear on all along his body.

"That's enough!" Vlad screams as he goes to punch Dabi, who begins laughing.

"It's not use, Vlad." Mr. Aizawa appears as he kicks Dabi in the head.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Sato and Mina chorus.

"Yay!" Mineta chirps.

"This guy's just trying to provoke you. He won't talk." Mr. Aizawa declares as he wrapped Dabi up and begins to step on him repeatedly.

"Yu, Mr. Aizawa, I think you got him." Kaminari points out.

"Look at him. Another fake. I fought one before." Mr. Aizawa informs as he lifts his foot up from the mud puddle.

"He wasn't real?" Mina questions as she walks over.

"It must be a Villain's quirk." Tenya states as him and Koda stood beside Mina.

"Eraser. What's it like out there?" Vlad asks.

"Hard to say. I left to direct our defense, but I ended up taking care of Kota. Look after him, while I go back to the front line. I'm counting on you to keep defending this place." Mr. Aizawa instructs as he goes to run to the door where Kota was standing with a scared expression.

"Is that wise? We hardly know anything about them." Vlad counters causing Mr. Aizawa to stop in his tracks.

"You'll be just fine by yourself. The other copy of him I fought earlier used the same attack. I think their strategy is to send their strongest fighters here to keep our attention since we're the Pros. That's how they're trying to disguise the fact that there are so few of them out there." Mr. Aizawa re-counters.

"If there aren't many, then we should be fighting, too!" Kirishima bellows.

"Yes! You need strength in numbers!" Tenya adds causing Mr. Aizawa to glare over at them.

"No! If they're not here for us, then they're after the students. We know about Bakugo, but they might be targeting others as well. We're still sorely lacking in information. The only way we win this is by making sure you students are protected." Mr. Aizawa explains and then runs out the door.

(To me)

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back to us!" Deku shouts, while standing on top of Compresses back, while Shoji and Shoto were holding him down.

"If you don't you're heads going in the ground!" I add as I place my foot on top Compresses head.

"Out of the way, Compress." Dabi instructs causing me to glance over to see him beginning to summon a blue flame.

"Got it." Compress calls out causing me to quickly look back to see him disappear. "Damn it!" I think as I turn towards Dabi to see the blue fire coming towards us.

"That's cold!" Twice bellows as I go to use Fah Jin or Raid as I renamed it, but someone appears in front of me pushing Dabi's flame in another direction.

"(B/N)?!" Deku, Shoji, and Shoto choruses. "Good thing I had put him in my pocket." I think, but then see smoke come off of his hands.

"That was close..." (B/N) groaned, but then Twice jumps towards us.

"The beat-up little boy and you. You're on Shigaraki's kill list! No, they weren't!" Twice shouts.

"I'm not in the mood you walking contradiction!" I shout as I ready myself as Twice grabs a measuring type thing from the gauntlets he was wearing, but then Shoto summons ice pillars towards him.

"So hot!" Twice bellows as he's forced back, but then I see Toga's sucking device coming towards me and I dodge, but then hear a groan as I see Deku barely managed to dodge it as well.

"Hi, Izuku! My names Toga!" Toga calls out as she rushes towards him.

(B/N), Help Deku. I'm going after Compress!" I shout as began to look around, while (B/N) turns to see Toga sitting on Deku as she holds up a knife.

"I've been thinking since I saw you... That you'd be so much cuter if you just bled a little more! I can help!" Toga chirps as she goes to plunge the knife in him.

"Psycho!" (B/N) breathes fire towards her, but she dodges it.

"Midoriya!" Shoji calls out as he rushes over to Deku.

"So that's how it is. You two want to come between us? To be honest you both aren't really my type, but I'll cut you anyway." Toga threatens with a souless look in her eyes.

"She's crazy." Shoji remarks.

"Ha, ha! This is easy!" Twice made known as he dodges Shoto's ice.

"Give me all you've got! Twice demands as he slices threw Shoto's ice with a tape measure string.

"Hey, man, cut me some slack!" Twice calls out as he rests on tope of Shot's ice pillar.

"What the hell is with this guy?!" Shoto exclaims.

"What are you doing to my fire?" Dabi asks as my eyes were glowing red causing his flames to grow weaker each time.

"I'm taking the power behind it." I answer causing him to put on a confused expression as I go to flick one of my fingers, but a blue light catches my attention.

"Ugh. I can't believe you wrecked my exit. unrehearsed amateurs." Compress remarked as he emerged form the light causing me to glare at him.

"Compress, you bastard!" I shout as I go to rush towards him, but with what power he had left Dabi let out a massive flame blocking my way.

"You got Bakugo?" Dabi questions causing me to grit my teeth.

"Of course. Huh?" Compress sounds as he dug in his pocket causing me to put on a confused expression.

((Y/N). (B/N). Midoriya. Todoroki. We're done!" Shoji declares causing us all to glance over at him.

"What do you mean?!" I exclaims and Shoji looks over at Compress.

"He gave away his best trick. I'm not sure what your Quirk is, but it had to do with those little marbles, right? The ones you'd stashed in your pocket." Shoji states as he holds up two blue marbles causing my eyes to widen.

So I'm guessing these are Tokoyami and Bakugo." Shoji points out causing Deku to smile.

"You rescued them!" Deku chirps.

"Don't you dare lose them, Shoji." I instruct with a smirk.

"Ha, ha, ha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect from someone with so many hands. How splendid." Compress insists as Shoji, Deku and (B/N) begin running.

"Right. Nice job, Shoji." Shoto declares as he creates a big pillar in front of Twice and begins running.

"Let's get out of here!" I calls out as I followed after them.

"Morons." Dabi remarked as he goes to use his flames again.

"No, wait." Compress insists, while holding his hand in front of Dabi as we continued to run, but then a Nomu emerged from the trees.

"A Nomu!" Midoriya shouts.

"Of course they brought one of those damned things with them." I groan.

"Quick, this way!" Shoto calls out, but then gasps, while stopping as we all see Kurogiri appear in front of us.

"Kurogiri..." (B/N) trails off causing me to glance over at him to see an expression I'd never seen before on enveloped his face.

"Not, this guy." Shoji says.

"He was at the USJ." Shoto insists.

"The Warp Villain." Deku specifies and I roll my eyes.

"More like pain in the ass." I muttered.

"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's go, Dabi." Kurogiri instructs as warp gates began to appear beside the Villains.

"Sorry, (N/N), Izuku. But I'll see you two later, 'kay?" Toga beamed, while waving as she walking into the Warp gate beside her and Twice stretched as he jumped into his.

"Hold on. We're not leavin' without at least one of those kids." Dabi states causing Compress to stop.

"Don't worry. They were so proud of themselves for rooting through my pockets that I though I'd let them gloat." Compress proclaims causing us all to turn to him with a confused expression. "Wait, did he trick us?!" I wonder as I began to glare at him once again.

"But allow me to explain a basic tenant of magic. If I'm flaunting something shiny, it's because there's something else I don't want you to see." Compress informs as he takes his mask off and holds out his tongue revealing two marbles.

"He's got them!" Shoji, Shoto, and Deku chorus.

"You fucking Magician!" I curse as I go to rush towards them, but Compress then snaps his fingers causing me to glance over.

"Is that my ice?" Shoto asks as it was what were in the marbles Shoji had.

"That's right. During the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and slipped them into my right pocket." Compress explains as I feel all emotions but rage dissipate as I glare over at him.

"Damn it!" Deku curses as he begins running towards Dabi and Compress.

"A little bit of misdirection. Forgive me. I do so adore a twist ending." Compress apologizes. "Even if I break... I won't let him." I think as I crank One For All up higher than ever before.

"You can't do this!" Deku demands as Shoji, Shoto and (B/N) follow after him.

"One last bow and then the curtain fal- I interrupted compress by appear beside him and Dabi.

"(Y/N)!" I hear them call out to me.

"You brat!" Dabi shouts as he goes to let off more fire, but my eyes turned red as the result of sucking up all the power nothing came out.

"I won't let you escape, Compress." I whisper as I then kick him as hard as I can causing him to fly towards them, but as I felt my leg break I transfer over to my other leg allowing me to get in front of Compress and I go to punch him when a lazor comes from out of nowhere and strikes his mask.

"Aoyama?" Deku questions as both Dabi and him look over to see Aoyama peeking out from the bushes.

"We're taking them back." I say as the marbles flew behind me causing me to glance back to see Shoji catching one, but the one Shoto was going to catch ended up in Dabi's hands.

"Well isn't that a tragedy. Poor little Shoto Todoroki." Dabi remarks as Shoto passes by him and hits the ground letting out a grunt.

"No-" I went to step on my foot to go after them, but a intense pain rushes up it signaling I had broke that leg as well causing me to fall to the ground.

"Confirm it now. Release them." Dabi demands as him and twice were back in the Portal.

"That little girl and that laser ruined my finale." Compress declares, but then snaps his fingers to reveal Tokoyami was the marble Shoji had gotten. "Then that means Dabi's got..." I think as I look over to see Dabi holding Bakugo by the neck.

"Checkmate. Heh." Dabi chuckled causing me to try and get up, but then me and Katsuki's eyes met and it was if he was telling me to stop. "No, I can't let them take you!" I think as I tried to make my body move, but it wouldn't.

"Kacchan, no!" Deku called out as he rushed towards them.

"Kacchan!" Deku shouts almost making it to him.

"Stay back, both of you!" Katsuki demands and disappears into the warp gate.

"YOUR BASTARD!" I screamed as tears began to flow down my face, but then I heard Deku scream as well and I go to look over at him, but my vision goes black.

(Future (Y/N) )

On that unforgetful day, we were aiming to be heroes, but we failed and the Villains won. Vlad King was able to call emergency services, bot too long after the Villains left, ambulances and firefighters arrived.

Of the 40 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas. 12 others were injured, including myself. 13 were unharmed, physically. And... one of us was missing. One of the six Pro Heroes was in serious condition because of a blow to the head. One was missing, but it was apparent that she'd lost a lot of blood.

Meanwhile, on the Villains' side, three were caught and arrested. The other attackers managed to disappear without a trace thanks to the pain in the ass Warp Villain.

In my Ambulance I was having issues breathing, which was probably thanks to the new quirk, but both my legs were broken. I kept feeling myself fade in and out of consciousness Shigaraki's words from the Mall haunted my mind as did the image of Katsuki's eyes staring back at mine as he was pulled into the warp gate.

The summer training camp we'd all been looking forward to couldn't have been more of a disaster.

(The Next Day)

"When are you going to open the gates?" Man1 from the huge crowd calls out in front of UA.

"We hear your silence! When can we expect an official statement from UA's official statement." Woman1 states.

"Has anyone been in contact with the families of the children you've allowed to be endangered?!" Man2 exclaims.

(To Teachers)

"That training camp was meant to prepare students to handle Villain attacks. The irony is shameful. We knew the league would resurface. But we lacked a fundamental understanding of their plans. They aim to destroy Hero Society and they've already started their war." Nezu explains.

"Even if we had understood, could we really have avoided this attack? They're moving pieces we didn't even know they possessed. Besides, All Might put an end to most organized crime. We're all rusty." Midnight states.

"We've definitely gotten complacent during peaceful times without realizing it. I guess deep down all of us thought that we'd be riding the sweet life for good." Present Mic insists.

"I will never forgive myself for such cowardly ignorance. While our student including my own daughter were fighting desperately for their lives, I was just having a relaxing soak in the bath. How am I going to face her?!" All Might exclaims causing everyone to go silent for a moment.

"We shouldn't've had the Sports Festival right after the USJ attack. We wanted to show we were still strong. To have a student kidnapped is our greatest failure as teachers. They've taken Bakugo and Society's faith in Heroes away from us." Snipe points out.

"I agree. Every news outlet is currently condemning UA High. If Bakugo was one of the main targets, it's likely because the Villains noticed his violent tendencies during the Sports Festival broadcast. If he ends up joining the side of the Villains... that will be the end of UA as a school." Nezu states as he holds up 2 newspapers.

"Since we're on the topic of trust, there's something I think has to be voiced now. At this point, we can't deny it anymore, can we? There's a traitor at this school. Only the teachers and the Pussycats knew where the training camp would be. Don't you think that's a little suspicious? I guess a kid could've used their phone to message a Villain, but-"

"Stop this, Mic." Midnight demands, while interrupting Present Mic, who stood up from his chair.

"What's the problem? We have to find who the leak is!" Present Mic counters.

"It could be you for all we know. You got any proof that you're 100 percent innocent? Can we know that everyone in this room is an ally?" Snipe asks causing Present Mic to sit down and growl.

"If we start doubtin' each other, we'll destroy ourselves from the inside. Accusing a traitor isn't somethin' we should take lightly." Snipe addresses.

"At the very least, I trust everyone sitting at this table. Though, there's also no way for me to prove to all of you that I am innocent. For the moment, what we must do as a school is concentrate on guaranteeing the safety of our student body. This is a good time to implement something I've wanted to put in place for a while. You see I-"

"A phone call is here! A phone call i-"

"Excuse me, everyone, I have to take this. It might be news about (Y/N)." All Might insists interrupting his ringtone on his phone and then walking out the door.

"What Symbol of peace can't even his students let alone his daughter safe from harm? What Hero can't?" All Might questions as he tightens his fist, but then he holds up his phone to his ear.

"Sorry. What is it, Tsukauchi?" All Might asks.

"We've finally finished taking comprehensive statements from Aizawa and Vlad King and I think we've found something. It's possible we have a lead on where the League of Villains is hiding." Tsukauchi answers causing All Might to gasp.

"Really? Are you serious?" All Might questions.

"Yep. About two weeks ago, I sent an officer around to gather information. A bystander pointed out that he'd seen a man with a patchwork face entering a building that was supposed to be vacant. The man look to be in his 20s, but we didn't find any plausible matches when we checked criminal records. We spoke with the owner of the building, though, and found that there's a sort of hidden bar there. My man thought this was unrelated to our kidnaping case and didn't investigate further, but remember the description of that Villain from the attack? He had a patchwork face. Given the profile of this crime, we'll move as soon as we get the green light. This is top secret. I'm only telling you because it's you. We plan to ask for cooperation from many Pro Heroes for this rescue and inevitable cleanup mission. I'm sorry to ask you this even though you're daughter still hasn't woken up, but All Might. We need your power..." Tsukauchi trails off, but it goes quiet.

"All Might, are you still there?" Tsukauchi asks turning towards the phone.

"Tsukauchi. You're a wonderful friend and I know just what I'll say when I find them. I am here to make you pay for what you've done." All Might answers, while transforming.

(To Shigaraki)

Ha, ha, ha." Shigaraki chuckles as he turns off the Tv.

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately. Right? Isn't it nice? Katsuki Bakugo." Shigaraki states as he looks over at Katsuki, who was restricted to a chair.

(Future (Y/N) )

After the incident the paramedic brought me and Deku to a hospital near the training camp, where I was unconscious for two days. During that time apparently Recovery Girl came and healed both of us and even the cops showed up, too. However, since I was unconscious I was unable to give them any answers.

(Present me)

I was staring up at the ceiling delirious when I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't respond causing the person to slide open the door.

"So, you're awake." The voice I knew all too well rang out causing me to glance over to see (B/N) standing there, but then I see Shoto and Tenya walk in.

"I'm glad to see you're alright." Tenya insists.

"You and Midoriya are pretty reckless." Shoto points out, but then I turn away from them.

"Yeah..." I trail off staring back up at the ceiling.

"I causing both Midoriya and you trouble." Tokoyami states, but I slightly shake my head.

"N-no, I couldn't let... Another of our classmates, be taken." I declare as everyone begins to come into the room.

"(N/N), I was so worried!" Mina cried standing beside the bed.

"Did everyone from Class A come?" I ask beginning to sit up.

"You shouldn't sit up, (N/N)." Tsu addressed as she goes to help me along with Ochaco.

"No. Jiro and Hagakure are still out. They were knocked unconscious from that Villain's poisonous gas and Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head. She's hospitalized here. Though I just found out she finally woke up yesterday and Midoriya woke up today the same as you. So it's just us, though obviously we wish the whole class could be here." Tenya explains.

"Only 16 of us for now." Ochaco adds.

"Because Bakugo is gone." Shoto points out causing me to clench my blanket and feel tears begin to form.

"Todoroki!" Mina calls out with an angry expression as Katsuki disappearing in front of my very eyes plays through my head.

"Stay back, both of you!" Katsuki voice rings out.

"I'm sorry, guys.... I need some time alone, right now." I request and everyone nods as they begin to make their way out.

"We're gonna get him back, (Y/N) I promise." Kirishima whispers and I nod.

"sorry..." Shoto trailed off, while watching Kirishima and Shoto walk out.

"All Might's here, do you want me to send him up?" (B/N) questions causing me to slightly nod and he then walks out shutting the door behind him.

"If I hadn't of broke my legs... If my body would have moved-" I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and the worried look on my Father's face, but that's all it took for the tears I had been holding back to start rushing out of my eyes.

"(N/N)" Father trailed off, but then walks over to me and places his arms around me.

"He was right in front of me, but I couldn't safe him... I failed!" I cried out as I felt myself began to tremble.

"I'm sorry, I should have been there." Father apologized as his arms tightened around me as I continued to cry.

"You're here now, Dad." I managed to get out looking up at him with a tear-stained eyes and he slightly smiled.

(Time skip)

I was staring out the window as if in a daze from all the crying when I hear the door open causing me to glance over to see (B/N) standing there.

"Let's go." (B/N) states and I put on a confused expression.

"Where?" I asks with a confused expression.

"Where else to get Explosion Boy or are you gonna sit here and cry?" (B/N) questions causing me to jump out of my Hospital bed and pin him to the wall by his collar.

"(B/N)?!" I exclaim, but he puts his hands up innocently.

"Chill, it was a joke." (B/N) responds causing me to let go of him, but I didn't stop glaring at him.

"Where is he?" I ask and he puts on a serious expression.

"I know a place, but I don't know if he's there or not..." (B/N) trails off glancing away from me.

"We're gonna get him back, (Y/N) I promise." Kirishima voice rings through my head causing me to put on a suspicious expression.

"Kirishima is up to something, isn't he?" I question and (B/N)'s eyes widened at me.

"How did you know?" (B/N) asks and I stare back at him.

"He had too much conviction in the words he whispered to me as if he was gonna make sure of it." I answer causing (B/N) to sigh.

"Him, Iida, Izuku and Todoroki are gonna get a tracking device Yaoyorozu had placed on the Nomu and their going to follow it and find out where it leads.

"So you don't think it will lead them to Bakugo." I declare and (B/N) nods.

"That place should be where he is." (B/N) insists.

"Let's go get Bakugo back!" I proclaim with a confident expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
1.6K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...