Our Unwanted Marriage [Kim Ta...

By HwangPurpleFics

"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His m... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14 (Final)

#6

11.9K 343 47
By HwangPurpleFics

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Next Morning:

You woke up but felt no one besides you in the bed. You sat up straight and looked around. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

You stood up and wore your fliff flops and walked to the balcony. You still didn't find him anywhere.

You turned around and walked to the bathroom hoping him to be there. He wasn't even there.

You sighed and took your clothes. Walking to the bathroom, you again looked around once and then walked in.

Walking out after an exotic shower, you felt relaxed. You wanted to sleep again being overwhelmed by the way your body felt so light.

You plopped on the bed again with the TV remote. You felt hungry so you called the room service.

"Black bean noodles and kimchi fried rice in my room please." You said and declined after getting an "Ok" as response.

You opened Netflix and swiped through many series and movies, but one caught your attention 'The Originals'. You began to watch.

Soon you heard soft knocks on the door. You opened the door with spare keys. Taehyung took one pair of keys with him. It was Room Service.

"Ma'am, your order." He said checking you up and down.

"Ok. Thanks." You said coldly.

"Ma'am, where is Sir?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"None of your business. Leave." You replied but he pushed the door with his leg and twisted the knob locking it in a matter of seconds.

"Why are you locking the door?" You asked feeling uneasy.

"I'll show you." He said and began to remove his clothes.

"What are you doing? Leave already or I'll scream." You replied taking steps in backward direction.

"Yes. You'll scream. You'll scream when I'll give you pleasure." He smirked. You hit the wall with your back and looked around. You picked up the vase and threw it in his direction but he easily chased it away.

"Please go." This time, you were no more courageous. You were scared.

"I'll go once I make you scream." He said and trapped you in between his arms trying to kiss you but you moved your face aside.

He pulled you to himsel by your waist and bit on your neck.

A tear rolled down your eyes. You were constantly trying to push him but it all went in vain.

He pushed you on the bed in a go and began to give you hickeys. You screamed for help all the time but no one heard.

You were struggling to push him away and tried to reach for the glass jug kept on the night table. You pulled it with all the strength and thrashed it in his head. He groaned in pain and you ran outside as quick as possible.

You ran to the reception of hotel like a crazy woman with torn clothes while crying.

"Ma'am, what happened to you? Are you alright?" Receptionist asked while looking at you tensed.

"P-Please call the cops. The room service staff in my room tried to--" You couldn't complete and fainted right there.

She panicked and quickly people circled around you. You were being taken to nearest hospital.

MEANWHILE

Taehyung entered the hotel with an exhausted look on his face. He walked up to his room but raised his eyebrows when spotted cops there.

"What happened here?" He asked to one of the guy in the crowd being unable to reach his room.

"Don't you know? A young girl living here almost got sexually assaulted. Her husband left her like this, all alone. How careless!" He said.

"What? Where's she?" Taehyung asked widening his eyes.

"She's in the nearby hospital. She fainted due to the trauma." He said and without wasting any second, Taehyung ran to the reception.

"Where is my wife? She fainted here a while ago." He asked to the receptionist being impatient.

"Sir, she's still unconscious. One of our female staff is with her. I'll guide you. Please come." He said and guided Taehyung to the hospital.

TIME SKIP

"Y/n!" He cried when he saw your unconscious figure.

"What happened to you? Open your eyes please!" He said totally unbothered about everything.

"Sir, ma'am ordered food. The room service staff who went to deliver the food to her, tried to rape her." Receptionist said looking down.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS? HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS WITH YOUR GUEST'S SAFETY? I'LL REPORT YOU ALL. MY WIFE ALMOST LOST HER MODESTY. GET OUT!" He yelled like a maniac on their faces. Being ashamed of their staff's mistake, they left quietly.

TIME SKIP

You gained consciousness after around 2 hours. You wiggled in your place and tried to move but you felt someone's head on your body.

It was none other than Taehyung, his muscular hands wrapped around your waist securely. You could see his tear stained cheeks and swollen eyes.

He instantly woke up when he felt you were moving.

"Y/n, are you--" He said.

"P-please stay away from me." You said moving away in the bed.

"Y/n, please listen to me once." He begged.

"No. Please stay away from me. I'm dirty. His filthy hands touched my body." Saying this, tears formed in your eyes.

You stood up from the bed and began to walk back to the hotel.

"Y/n, wait. You're still not well. Please stop." He said but you didn't stop.

The very next moment, he picked you up in his arms and walked to the hotel on foot. He didn't care if people thought of him as a CRAZY IN LOVE guy. All he cared about, at that moment, was just 'You'. He couldn't see you like that.

"Taehyung, please don't do this." You cried in his arms.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but I can't see you in such a despicable state." He said in a sad voice.

He booked another room in another hotel in advance. Staff of previous hotel delivered your stuffs there as a compensation to what happened to you.

Entering inside the room, he laid you down on the bed. He brought you water and helped you sit straight.

"Calm down Y/n. I'm with you. I'm sorry I wasn't with you at that time when all this happened. It was my mistake that I left you like that for a fucking meeting. I swear, if I knew something like this could happen, then I wouldn't have gone at all. I'm very sorry Y/n." He said in a disappointed tone.

"I want to shower. I can't let his filthy touch stay on me. I'll die like this." You cried in response. He panicked at your state.

"Ok. You can shower. I'm waiting here." He said and you walked to the bathroom with clothes.

Closing the door, you instantly turned on the shower. You removed your clothes and looked at your body in the mirror. It was all dressed up in bandages. You couldn't stop yourself anymore. You cried out loud followed by a shrill scream.

You sat down under the shower and sobbed loudly crossing your hands on your chest and folding your knees.

Taehyung's heart clenched when he heard you crying like that. He was blaming himself all the time. If only he didn't go for meeting, this wouldn't have happened.

"Y/n, open the door." He said knocking the door.

"Please Y/n." He said and broke into cascade of tears.

You were sobbing continuously and so was he. He went back to the bed and waited for you to come out.

TIME SKIP

You came out after an hour. Your fingers and toes swelled due to your excess stay under the water. But who cares? You were so perplexed and broken at the moment.

"Y/n, are you alright?" He asked in a soft voice, to which you hummed in response.

He saw your bathrobe reddened with blood. He quickly searched for the first aid box in the room. He made you sit and sat at your back side.

"Don't worry. I know my limits." He mumbled before removing your bathrobe from sideways.

He gently applied the ointment on all your wounds which became fresh due to coming in contact with hot water.

He made you wear your bathrobe again. Meanwhile, the 'female staff' of the hotel delivered food in your room. He fed you even though you continued to deny eating.

Finishing the last bite, you laid down on the bed and turned to face the wall.

He washed his hands and came back to you. He laid beside you and back hugged you. You removed his hand in a second.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I'm not pure anymore. Why are you touching me? I almost got used by another man." You said in a hoarse voice and tears again rolled down your cheeks.

"Who said you're dirty? You're not! He was dirty. His thoughts and mentality were dirty. We're not. You're still my Y/n, my wife. So stop pushing me away. Cry in my arms if you want to. But please don't push me away, I'm already ashamed enough for not being able to protect you." He said in a sad voice and again wrapped his arms around your tiny body.

You turned around with tear filled eyes and looked at him. He instantly pulled you in for a hug. You sobbed on his chest. He rubbed your back to soothe you a bit. He continued to mumble all the sweet words, that he could to calm you down.

Soon, you stopped crying and slept in his arms. He looked at your puffy eyes and nose. He was sad but he giggled at how cute you looked like that. Kissing your forehead, eyes, nose and then lips, he too escaped into his deep slumber.

This unwanted marriage was now beginning to make him fall for you!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 11.7K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...
442K 17.3K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
44.3K 2K 44
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
5.3M 244K 62
y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how would they live as a married couple and w...